A few questions

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: A few questions (REOPENED)

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:48 pm

Since haters are straw catching and can't wait for my mistake to call me a scammer or not doing my due diligence I need to address "the economist" topic one more time and I also will not close any more topics just to remove as many haters straws I can.

First of all, haters say the event was deleted because Economist thinks Onecoin was scam. That is only their assumption and there is no proof of that. In that case they should also return money that they got for the event as Onecoin was platinum sponsor. Actually, I got in touch with them to find out why Forth Summit is gone from The economist website so we can know, and not just assume.

Here is how I came to my conclusion. We can all see from old link from Sofia 2015 event:
https://events.economist.com/events-con ... 015/agenda

That events-conferences does not exist and is moved to subdomain https://events.economist.com/
My assumption is that they made reorganization of website so SE-Europe was removed.
I did look it late in the night so I did not notice that not all events opened below and now I can see that third, fifth and sixts SE-Eu Summit are there, only Fourth from Bulgaria is missing. So I admit I was wrong. But still, we can only assume why the event was deleted.
Maybe it is deleted because of negative propaganda against Onecoin out there. But negative propaganda is all about people's personal opinions and assumptions, they have absolutely no proofs so probably third parties do not wish to be dragged into war. The same happened with Semper Fortis that was very well respected company and since haters managed to scare them away, Onecoin decided not to waste money on respected auditors cause they will all get muddled cause haters have no respect so they paid some unknown auditor.

Then we see the official representative of economist for Greece, Cyprus, SE-EU at http://www.hazliseconomist.com/
Hazlis & Rivas, official and exclusive representative of the Economist Events for Greece, Cyprus, Malta & SE Europe
Here is the event:
http://www.hazliseconomist.com/en/event ... ope_Summit

Fourth SE-EU Summit is listed there however so my OPINION is nothing was deleted because of the alleged scam, I think the Economist had pressure to remove that event and lobbyists did not know about the representative website. Maybe they will now pressure them too? :)

But I will wait for some info from economist

Grujo
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:32 am

Re: A few questions (REOPENED)

Post by Grujo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:48 pm

A quick recap as Nikola likes to do

1. The M1 money supply in the whole world is about 30 trillion US and annual world GDP of about 50 to 60 trillion. With a cap of 120 bn OC it would take a price of 250 to double the supply. But you think it is possible that price will go to 1000. With 3,2 million (0,05% of world population) members and interest falling, "top leaders" quitting, bans in at countries like India, US, Germany, Italy, Alexa rankings falling on all sites...
2. All positive articles you mentioned are either press releases, owned by OC members (baikallife-look at their website), or paid advertising. BFH had one negative article on their site and it was quickly taken down (guessing a check bounced)
3 OFC have no value.
4 Vietnam document was fake
5 Georgy Smirnov - looks like he is not working for the government agency anymore. He removed the video and pictures from the event (not surprisingly) More information to come soon
6 The Economist distanced themselves from the event. Hazlis is not the official representative for Economist as you say but the official rep for their events, big difference.

But, we shall see what happens, right. Keep reading that overpriced plagiarized education,

To be continued, maybe.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: A few questions (REOPENED)

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:43 am

Grujo wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:48 pm
1. The M1 money supply in the whole world is about 30 trillion US and annual world GDP of about 50 to 60 trillion. With a cap of 120 bn OC it would take a price of 250 to double the supply. But you think it is possible that price will go to 1000. With 3,2 million (0,05% of world population) members and interest falling, "top leaders" quitting, bans in at countries like India, US, Germany, Italy, Alexa rankings falling on all sites...
Ahh is it possible that you only put "1000 eur" price into the recap? If onecoin would succeed vision all the way it would mean it would change USD as global reserve currency. Being centralized and storing kyc in blockchain and knowing how Russia and China would like to reject USD it is not impossible. But that is pretty much Saturn shot and we are too small to talk about that.
Anyway, it is said on Macau event that Educational packages will not get any more free tokens after OC goes public. I don't think more than 45 Billion coins will be mined by then. They did not say what will happen with the rest of the coins. Will the company mine it and sell to big institutions or banks or they will be burned or they will open code for everyone to mine. I can not say. So maybe we are not talking about 120 Billion at all. My opinion.
As for price. No point debating price because I already said but you do not read what I write. I don't know how value will go on public trading. This is internal value, sure you can call it fake, but it is mathematically calculated by tokens that are submitted to mining and tokens are given to people that gave 100% cash for education package. Sorry if you do not understand it. Maybe math is wrong, I will not defend math and logic aspect of that price. It is not publicly credible but users and merchants accept it for now. Once it hits public it might fall to who knows where. Maybe zero. No one knows. You can assume it will. If people with coins think it will fall, they are advised to change it to OFC and sell stocks. You probably refer to how Onelife is confident with the current price. Well, most of the real leaders are aware that current value is internal and people should have more coins in case price drops. Any ICO goes the same. For now, it is important that users and merchants accept the value. Don't mind third party illegal websites that are allegedly selling coins for 0.005 eur or whatever.

I like how you haters have patterns over those 2.5 years and they are called "double standards". When Onelife was pushing in new users in more than 100k per month no one gave any credit to that, also alexa rank was never mentioned. Now, when alexa rank is declining slowly, you are all over it. You look at some data externally, you do not understand what is going on and you are not aware of your ignorance. Damn powerpacks killed "small pack" users inflow. Most od network is collecting people for powerpack to get more coins cause the company gave powerpackes all splits at once after next split. So money income is better, coins mined are unchanged but powerpack is not a new user although it might consist of 100 people. Is it good or bad, I can's say really.
Leaders who are sick of defending company might leave, that's ok. You guys bark around nonsense and your opinions and parrot twisted information and when someone does not want to be forced to defend your crap, you then take that as an argument as Onlife suffers because some guys left.
Grujo wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:48 pm
2. All positive articles you mentioned are either press releases, owned by OC members (baikallife-look at their website), or paid advertising. BFH had one negative article on their site and it was quickly taken down (guessing a check bounced)
You are entitled not to like this one. Many people who will not join Onelife will agree with you. I also agree with you here, but I don't think that is of any importance and my opinion is that there is a second side to this.
Whenever someone writes objectively for onecoin on some larger paper, it gets removed soon. If they would to remove it because of the alleged scam, they would announce it. They seem to do it quietly because they have pressure. I can't say wheater it is pressure from haters or someone bigger. There is definitely something bigger going on behind that we are not aware.
That is my opinion, and your opinion is that those are deleted because of the alleged scam.
You do not have proof of that. Only your opinion.
People will decide.
Grujo wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:48 pm
3 OFC have no value.
Right now it does not, but once the company lists to stock exchange it will be exchanged to stock that will have value. Market then decides stock value. I am aware that Frank Rickets "invented" OFC, and I am aware that you guys don't like him. Frankly, I am not fond of him too. Seems like Ruja is not too cause he brought nothing but trouble but she did take some good ideas of his. As OFC is pretty good idea in my opinion. You might disagree and that's ok.
Grujo wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:48 pm
4 Vietnam document was fake
Says who? Some blog from newspapers that claims without proofs that Vietnam MPI claimed document was fake? Correct me if I am wrong.
So "license" document starts circulating on whatsapp and viber groups and after literally one day MPI issues official document that it is fake???
In what country do you live when you really believe official documents were issued that fast? Did you know that Germany BAfiN took like 6 months to issue IMS cease and desist and we are talking about Vietnam here. My opinion is that is just some spin.
Put this opinion of mine aside but no proof was given there on that article other than some picture of alleged Onelife Vietnam license and some paper beneath it.
If One coin would make any article for such heavy claims and put so poor evidence you would discredit it all over the place, but any article that, with poor to no proof, bashes Onecoin is welcomed by your double standards.
What I must agree, is that this document was pushed public too soon. That is no license, that is just a paper from the ministry that Onecoin e-money trading by Trident Crypto Academy is NOT against the law of Vietnam and they ask for documentation to provide a business license.
So we might yet see the license but I am kinda angry at that part of Onelife that, right now I don't believe in that license at all.
However, Onecoin never announced this license, Onelife IMAs did it, you guys need to understand that you are actually working with bad doings of Onelife people, not the company itself. But I must agree that company is kinda responsible for its IMAs actions.
Grujo wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:48 pm
5 Georgy Smirnov - looks like he is not working for the government agency anymore. He removed the video and pictures from the event (not surprisingly) More information to come soon
Correct. Today, I got direct info from him that he no longer works in ministry anymore. He also removed his onelife speech cause it was reposted too many times as he told me and he was probably annoyed by haters. Also, I heard Kari, that was the first to post Georgy also removed his FB post. In my opinion, I think someone called Georgy and told him to distance him because it Onelife started to abuse him to make it look like Russia will accept Onecoin. This does not surprise me though. It is not the first time that Onelife stabs a knife in Onecoin back. We all remember Shariat license for COIN SAFE. Onelife promoted as Shariat gave the green light for whole Onecoin so they revoked the license. As I said, Onelife is the biggest enemy of Onecoin. I am here on this forum to defend Onecoin, not Onelife members where they do not deserve defend but punishment.
Grujo wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:48 pm
6 The Economist distanced themselves from the event. Hazlis is not the official representative for Economist as you say but the official rep for their events, big difference.
We still don't know why they removed it. For now, you say economist "realized" it is a scam, I say they were somehow pressured. Just like many cases before. Many people revoke their honest opinion and that it is fabricated into controversy. Not important for Onecoin really.
Grujo wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:48 pm
But, we shall see what happens, right. Keep reading that overpriced plagiarized education,
To be continued, maybe.
Of course, the finish line will show some light and we have months to go, until then different people have different opinions.
I will never insult anyone that has different opinion than me (I will return fire though) but I will not stand to see double standards, spins, twists and lies make it into valid arguments.

Grujo
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:32 am

Re: A few questions (REOPENED)

Post by Grujo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:43 am

So what does internal value mean? It means it is not publicly credible. It will be credible when it hits public trading. I said also it might fall to 0 and it might rise to 1000 after 2018. We can not be sure. If OC would to list itself now on coinmarketcap it would fail to 0. But OC was never about speculators to make its heart rate bump and dump value waves.
That is where I got 1000 from.

So now there is nothing wrong with you, wahlroos and most of Onelife network claiming Smirnov is an official government rep.
Of course the government can and should react quickly if they see a fake document with fake signatures. What do they need to investigate?

That is it for now. Your arguments are getting worse and worse.

I wish I had a microphone to drop it.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: A few questions (REOPENED)

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:08 am

As I said, double stabdards. You saw I wrote 1000 and laugh about that but before 1000 I also wrote zero. Keep up double standards.

No it is not ok to spead fake news. I disagree with how some of onelife works so you can drop your mic if it makes you hot. But is makes me laugh that you attribute that to "onecoin is scam" arguments :)

This forum is about onecoin cryptocurrency and you are constantly mixing onelofe IMA mistakes with it. Those gliches does some damage for sure but only flash wounds that will heal and network will be stronger. I hope at least... I am sick of onelife mistakes I admit

CryptoXpose
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: A few questions (REOPENED)

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:43 am
We still don't know why they removed it. For now, you say economist "realized" it is a scam, I say they were somehow pressured. Just like many cases before. Many people revoke their honest opinion and that it is fabricated into controversy. Not important for Onecoin really.
The Economist content and program director Jessica Brown has commented the case in Norwegian Aftenposten.
She clearly implys they didn't do their due diligence but have since tightened their routines, most likely solely thanks to this case.

https://archive.is/qMx1s#selection-2415.0-2431.108

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: A few questions (REOPENED)

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:16 am

Thanks for this, but wrong as usual. You assume.
You said:
She clearly implys they didn't do their due diligence but have since tightened their routines, most likely solely thanks to this case.
And from your link I quote her words (well, let's assume these are her words cause there is no source link (or I did not see it, no time), someone wrote it)
- This event was organized by one of our agents. We got insurance locally that Ruja Ignatova was a successful, serious and credible business woman, writes Jessica Brown, content and program manager in The Economist Group in the email.
- In retrospect, we have tightened up our routines, and talk time is not associated sponsorship agreements, she adds.
So how do you "clearly" see that she says they did not do due diligence? And by saying that, your "side" implies that she said all rumors and anti-onecoin propaganda are true. You just assume that because you spend like 2 years poisoning yourself with irrelevant crap that you don't even understand.

What I see from her statement is pretty much what I see all over the world whenever someone "credible" speaks well about Onecoin:
He, she or it (a company) gets swarmed by bad anti-onecoin publicity that easily scares anyone and those people do not lose time to investigate those claims. They simply might believe that Onecoin is not even cryptocurrency because they have no clue what that even is, they might believe it is a ponzi / pyramid cause haters made a good looking text but these victims do not investigate what really happens, is it really a pyramid or ponzi. So it is pretty easier for them to withdraw from the line of fire. Haters cheer on this as one more argument for them to toss around. Meh.

But those events are really not of any importance for Onecoin success or failure. I say failure cause, of course, it might not succeed, but not cause it is a scam, it would fail because no tipping point was reached. I don't think anti-onecoin propaganda is nowhere near sabotaging its course. Maybe it will stop some small people from joining, those who look all up on google and they tend to believe everything even from unverified sources. If someone is to kill Onecoin, it is Onelife itself with people working the wrong way and if the company does not regulate them properly and also most of them are not properly educated to respond to negative crap. But I am here to help. So when we put both cards on the table, people will decide.

You guys are "alive" only cause you regularly get something to tweet about when some Onelife IMA makes a bad move or transfers fake news.
It is totally wrong to attach Onecoin logo to Onelife IMA bad doing. Although the company is responsible for its IMAs actions, I must agree.

El catalan
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: A few questions

Post by El catalan » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:10 pm

Why onlife is not a dsa active member??

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: A few questions

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:50 am

El catalan wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:10 pm
Why onlife is not a dsa active member??
In my opinion, it is because Onelife is a global network marketing company that does not even operate inside of the USA.
Being network company that promotionally sells products by direct sale, it does not need to.

Onecoin on the other side being private cryptocurrency might use some of the patented algorithms since they have a blockchain that is probably a fork of some of existing blockchains. However, the third blockchain that will be used on public era is made by dxmarkets.com company so they probably use some dsa. I can't tell that for sure.

Ask that question on a webinar that is soon going to happen live where Ruja, Sebastian and Pierre will answer questions.
Go to onecoin.eu and find Live webinar question form below. Be sure to make some elaboration on what DSA cause it may mean short for many

El catalan
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: A few questions

Post by El catalan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:02 pm

when i submitted my questions onelife replied that the webinnar is scheduled on june 14?? IS IT A MISTAKE or what??

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Grujo and 1 guest