A few questions

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: A few questions

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:58 pm

Yeah, Kari won't get arrested in India, cause he already skipped India. Now he claims he will be there in July. lol.

Vietnamese docs were fabricated. Nice to see OneCoiners and leaders getting so desperate that they now fabricate regulatory documents and top leaders hype news based on this fabrications..

http://baodauthau.vn/phap-luat/canh-bao ... 43468.html

OMG this forum.. There's so much wrong information and BS by Onecoiners it simply staggering. Everywhere I watch I see just BS..
"OneCoin doesn't pay it's own publication", "Yahoo news!", "Vietnam!!"...

You're living in a cult created reality. That's pretty much the summary of this. Lets see if I have time and energy to go through this BS mountain here.
OneCoin is collapsing according to numbers anyway, so I don't know what does it really matter arguing with few cult believiers here.

Nice one that you have everything premoderated/censored. Typical OneCoin style again. What are you so afraid of?

Grujo
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:32 am

Re: A few questions

Post by Grujo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:28 pm

Two days until event and no venue announced? Probably no details until after the event. I am guessing it will be a selection of local loyal scammers portrayed as a huge event. Let's see if my prediction is right again like Vietnam. BTW I didn't say anything about Vietnam until you did.
If you look at Smirnovs FB page it looks like he left his job this year. So he only explained what his thoughts are on future of Cryptocurrencies in Russia. I think he was a paid speaker giving his opinion, or am I missing anything. Pretty sure Putin does not know or approve any of this. You sound like Trump. You pretty much make a statement and then add we will see ( Is this the beginning of Onecoin legalization in Russia? We will see) I don't speak Russian so correct me if I am wrong.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: A few questions

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:59 pm

If you look at Smirnovs FB page it looks like he left his job this year. So he only explained what his thoughts are on future of Cryptocurrencies in Russia. I think he was a paid speaker giving his opinion, or am I missing anything. Pretty sure Putin does not know or approve any of this. You sound like Trump. You pretty much make a statement and then add we will see ( Is this the beginning of Onecoin legalization in Russia? We will see) I don't speak Russian so correct me if I am wrong.
Sorry I did not find him on facebook. As I understood, he was the one who told his job title at onelife event in Sochi.

You think he is paid speaker, you are sure Putin does not know about this... Well, this forum is called debate. We all express our opinions. My goal is to provide facts that support my opinion. You guys only have your opinions.

When I act like Trump and say: "Is this the beginning of Onecoin legalization in Russia? We will see", that statement has its reason why I said it:
If Russian law will legalize only centralized and kyc crypto-crypto and if Onecoin complies to that I think I am entitled to say that when Onecoin goes live it can be legal in Russia. And since that is my opinion, I do not say I am sure of that, then I added: "We will see if I am right or wrong".
Two days until event and no venue announced? Probably no details until after the event. I am guessing it will be a selection of local loyal scammers portrayed as a huge event.
That is not public event after all, it is leadrs training but this time authorities representatives are invited too according to dr zafar.
India indeed needs to first have educated leaders and then business can start there. I don't think Kari is needed for leaders, he is more of public crowd guy so he will probably be on public events in July. That's ok.
Image
Image
Let's see if my prediction is right again like Vietnam. BTW I didn't say anything about Vietnam until you did.
Most of us took Vietnam license with reserve because most of us hate "too soon" info that comes from network.
Sad thing is that haters totally mix up "fake news" from INDEPENDENT associates and the company itself.
They make news and attach onecoin logo to fake news. It would be ok if Onecoin company published that news but company did not publish it.
I wait for some credible info to make topic about vietnam.

The way I see it so far, from this translation of that document that was circulating:
Image

This was not yet a real license but just a reply from ministry that business with trading e-money is not against the law and that this company needs to send documents in order to receive license.
I am aware also that
mention document is falsified.
I will investigate but I can not believe someone would do that. What woudl they gain by lying like this.
But it would not shock me because I also speak that Onelife is the biggest enemy of Onecoin cause almost all negative events are actually triggerd by illegal activities of certain Onelife members, but they were not endorsed by Onecoin company.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: A few questions

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:32 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:58 pm
Yeah, Kari won't get arrested in India, cause he already skipped India. Now he claims he will be there in July. lol.

Vietnamese docs were fabricated. Nice to see OneCoiners and leaders getting so desperate that they now fabricate regulatory documents and top leaders hype news based on this fabrications..

http://baodauthau.vn/phap-luat/canh-bao ... 43468.html
India June event is leaders training only with some authority representatives according to dr zafar, I posted a screenshot in earlier reply.
Kari is not needed there, July will probably be public event if dr Zafar don't get arrested in June :D joke

If you remember what my opinion on Onelife is: "Onelife is the biggest enemy of Onecoin". I was reserved by Vietnam news from the start but that blog is not proof. That is someones writing, no sources were made for any statements. We will see what they will say about this.
But it is outrageous to attach Vietnam case to Onecoin logo cause company did not publish anything. Onelife leaders did it as usual. You and I agree about fake news through network. I disagree of that. Buy that does not affect Onecoin and the company does not endorse that.
I see some "fake news" blogs from haters, saw them all, can't wait to write a reply. You fell so low...
CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:58 pm
OMG this forum.. There's so much wrong information and BS by Onecoiners it simply staggering. Everywhere I watch I see just BS..
"OneCoin doesn't pay it's own publication", "Yahoo news!", "Vietnam!!"...

You're living in a cult created reality. That's pretty much the summary of this. Lets see if I have time and energy to go through this BS mountain here.
OneCoin is collapsing according to numbers anyway, so I don't know what does it really matter arguing with few cult believiers here.
When healthy people with the brain turned on read my argumented posts and this post of yours, I am pretty sure what their judgment will be.
Yes, Onecoin does not pay blogs and news for writing. If they were, there would be Onecoin all over mainstream media cause Onecoin company kinda made billions in revenue. Oh yes, you think Ruja hides that under her pillow for black days...

No need to insult cause this here is a debate forum, say your opinion but back it up with facts so we can answer. People will decide. I have nothing to gain out of this forum, I am not even Onelife IMA.

You seem to have full access to onecoin system since you are able to investigate their closed blockchain and you know their numbers... Heavens....
CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:58 pm
Nice one that you have everything premoderated/censored. Typical OneCoin style again. What are you so afraid of?
I do not live on this forum and I can not allow spammers to come and write crap. And you haters proved by now to be nolifers. I mean who the hell click for 250.000+ block pages and save it into 650MB of data on dropbox...
I am on vacation now so I can not answer and approve right away.

Please do not give yourself credit that I am afraid of any of you cause I already proved to everyone with a brain that you guys do not have answers for my answers. I got much feedback from people who watched meeting.
I give you objective facts and point of view, I try to show you that you talk about most topics that you clearly do not understand and most of the topics just boil down on your personal opinion and luckily I respect your opinion but I did not make this forum to make fun of you or to prove a point to you.

I made this uncensored forum to give all negative crap about Onecoin my 2 cents and let people decide. And I did not even start. I will go through all onecoinscam.info and behindmlm.com articles about onecoin. I will also make links to their articles, no censorship.

Grujo
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:32 am

Re: A few questions

Post by Grujo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:35 am

Just search Georgy Smirnov on Facebook.
OC has a long history of paying for promotion. Forbes, Economist, FinancialIT to name a few. There is also Businessforhome, business woman of the year and many press releases passed of as real articles. These days they can't get an article in any major magazine or newspaper. Economist even deleted the event from their page. Only thing they can do is BFH (which is not allowed to publish any negative news as we have seen) and press releases,.
Let's see the big upcoming event in India. BTW, why was Mcmurrains tour in India cancelled?

The only fact that you delivered was that you have no clue about the economy.
Any reputable global company would react to negative news and also fake news from their members right away. OC doesn't publish news about the arrests, bans in countries, investigation until they are called out. How long did it take them to acknowledge they are prohibited in Italy, Germany, they don't even mention US, Belize etc

Nikola Korbar
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Re: A few questions

Post by Nikola Korbar » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:49 am

Every company does pay for its marketing, and I don't see anything wrong with it. But OneCoin never paid anything to Financial IT, that's the information I got from Chris Principe personally. Also, if you want to advertised on Forbes magazine, you actually need CREDIBILITY to appear on their entire page, otherwise, anyone would post their commertials on Forbes magazine.

"The only fact that you delivered was that you have no clue about the economy. " - You just assume things, and when I see it, you people don't know anything about how economy works. Igor, myself and most people grew up in a country ravaged by sanctions, hyperinflation and later saw it return to normal, and we both have long experience in business, we know how things actually work. You people only see things trough bitcoin philosophy and only thing that matters to you is the blockchain explorer, and nothing else. You cannot even see past that, and I feel sorry for you.

Nikola Korbar
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Re: A few questions

Post by Nikola Korbar » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:01 am

OneCoin haters like Bjorn, Tim, Crypto Expose and others actually cannot see anything past bitcoin philosophy and blockchain explorer, and that is a very sad thing. But as Bjorn himself said, "bitcoin is an experiment". Yes, and a very good one. You people keep experimenting, we won't bother you with that, but let other people do business ;)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: A few questions

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:27 am

Grujo wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:35 am
Just search Georgy Smirnov on Facebook.
Hm, yes I found him and he shared a youtube video of his onelife event speech with the title:
Sochi Smirnov Georgy Representative of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation on crypto-currencies
Grujo wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:35 am
OC has a long history of paying for promotion. Forbes, Economist, FinancialIT to name a few. There is also Businessforhome, business woman of the year and many press releases passed of as real articles. These days they can't get an article in any major magazine or newspaper. Economist even deleted the event from their page. Only thing they can do is BFH (which is not allowed to publish any negative news as we have seen) and press releases,.
You seem to mix paid marketing with paid blog articles. Marketing is actually good, they paid it in the beginning to help the brand. So they paid forbes brandvoice ad, but haters twisted it like company lied that they paid actual forbes USA but seems like network made that mistake. Onelife is the biggest enemy of Onecoin, yet nothing wrong paying forbes braindvoice ad.

Onecoin was Platinum sponsor for EU-Southeast Europe Summit 2015. What is wrong about that?
Image

Why is the economist links deleted? It was not, the economist website seems to be reorganized. Event in Sofia happened and here is proof of that.

Here is the list of economist past events in and indeed there is so Sofia for 2015. Event was called The Fourth EU-Southeast Europe Summit and seems like they moved South-East Europe region to hazliseconomist.com.
Hazlis & Rivas, official and exclusive representative of the Economist Events for Greece, Cyprus, Malta & SE Europe
And here we can see the event page with dr Ruja as speaker from Onecoin.

Here we can read transcript of what speakers talked about.
dr Ruja:
Ruja Ignatova, founder and owner of OneCoin, disputed the usual gloomy picture of the
region and said that Eastern Europe can innovate, grow and use new technology effectively.
She emphasised that the future of money would be outside the banking sector, but
acknowledged that the development of cryptocurrency is in its infancy.
McKinsey did not delete her article, no one is talking about that.
Ralph Heidrich is a principal in McKinsey’s London office; Ruja Ignatova is a consultant in the Sofia office, and Levente Janoskuti is an associate principal in the Budapest office.
FinantialIT and Businessforhome do not receive payments for anything. You can claim it all you want, you have no proofs and we have their claims. Business for home does not publish any negative crap about any mlm company if you noticed. Why would they start doing that with Onecoin. What happened in Germany is not actually coincidence, that is orchestrated pressure that seems to be like a cancer in europe, slave bitch of USA and bankers. There are no such crap happening all over the world that are pointed to the company itself.
Grujo wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:35 am

Let's see the big upcoming event in India. BTW, why was Mcmurrains tour in India cancelled?
You will need to ask him. But I can put my 2 cents based on what I spoke to some guy from India. I already told you that I learned that India is ravaged by scams and pyramids. In Onecoin event, people promoting it promised people high returns in 2018 and police thought it was money launder collect scheme so they first arrested people and later asked questions. So maybe Tom realized that he does not need to go to India cause he has no good leaders there. Let's see what dr Zafar will do. I am confident Onecoin is not to blame here, just problem from independent network associates.
Grujo wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:35 am
The only fact that you delivered was that you have no clue about the economy.
Any reputable global company would react to negative news and also fake news from their members right away. OC doesn't publish news about the arrests, bans in countries, investigation until they are called out. How long did it take them to acknowledge they are prohibited in Italy, Germany, they don't even mention US, Belize etc
If mistaking facebook IPO for 2008 instead for 2012 is having no clue about economy that I am guilty. Otherwise, if you drew a conclusion from any of my writings that I do not understand how the economy works and how it should work then I must say you don't know that you don't know. I will not elaborate on this though it is not subject of who knows economy. Current economy is fog and bubble anyway.

As for compliance reactions for unfortunate events, I must agree with you that the company should deal with it better. They should hire a third party company that do this sort of work but seems like balcan mentality imposes those matters to be done(not) by themselves.
However, thay did divide Onecoin and Onelife last year. I don't think it was coincedence. Seems like dr Ruja saw troubles coming from the network as we saw so far. That is the curse of MLM, there will always be people who work wrong way, uneducated, especially in Onelife, pretty young company, it spread too fast, system is getting more and more complicated, and those are 100% people who did not have a clue about cryptocurrencies and most of them still don't. But they will learn. Company will survive these surface wounds as they are but scratches to whole system.

Grujo
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:32 am

Re: A few questions

Post by Grujo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:05 pm

It's the fact that you really believe that it is possible to create 1 bn euro a day out of nothing, without an open market with bozos like wahlroos, greenwood and ludbrook in charge. Ludbrook has said it himself that the company decideds on the value.
You saying Facebook IPO was in 2008 and there was no buzz (it's the no buzz that is funnier then the year) around while telling me about how IPOs work is just hilarious and showing your ignorance. It's like saying BTC was created before 9/11 while claiming to be a worlds top cryptocurrency expert.
You said that OC is not paying for publicity. Being a platinum sponsor at an event probably gives you the right to a few minutes on stage. That was in 2014 before it was widely known that it is a scam. There is no way that will happen again. Principe told me also that he was not paid from OC. Maybe not from OC directly but from some shell company. Or don't you find it suspicious that the Feb issue is a copy of Jan issue with OC material. It is the only issue not available on line. Also check their Alexa ranking and compare it to their claim that they are the biggest fin tech magazine with a 70% of banks as subscribers. With a whooping 2000 copies printed and in digital form.
Notice that Forbes and Economist or any other renowned magazine hasn't written about them in the last 1 year despite the huge IPO, fastest company with 1bn revenue etc.
Why would McKinsey delete an old article? The article has nothing to do with these scam, she was just a coauthor.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: A few questions

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:44 pm

Ok we have come to the moment to close this topic because it is going nowhere. You do not read what I write, and you totally misunderstand what you do read and there is nothing new to say. I will just answer you all those summarized misconceptions that you just wrote.
Grujo wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:05 pm
It's the fact that you really believe that it is possible to create 1 bn euro a day out of nothing, without an open market with bozos like wahlroos, greenwood and ludbrook in charge. Ludbrook has said it himself that the company decideds on the value.
You got it totally wrong. I did not say that I believe in this value. I said it is currently internal value driven by some math and tokens that are submitted in. And tokens are submitted by humans paying money for a product. If you do not understand what I am saying and you decide from that that I believe in current value then you are just making fun of yourself. However, as publicly not credible OC value is, my opinion is that it is more credible than coinmarketcap fake inflated bubble. Since you seem to have no clue how speculators inflate coin values you are not competent to say anything about OC value. If you think it is economically normal to have volatility and bubbles popping then we have nothing to talk about because I fight for something stable and that is what OC is TRYING to do.
So what does internal value mean? It means it is not publicly credible. It will be credible when it hits public trading. I said also it might fall to 0 and it might rise to 1000 after 2018. We can not be sure. If OC would to list itself now on coinmarketcap it would fail to 0. But OC was never about speculators to make its heart rate bump and dump value waves.
OC is trying to make tipping point of the user base, merchants and they will try to maintain a stable value of OC when public with focus on usability. I don't know if they will succeed. Based on what is going on, interest from people and merchants, it is looking optimistic. Haters say it will collapse. They say proof of collapsing is because they think people behind OC projected this as a scam from the beginning yet they do not find it strange how it hasn't collapsed for almost 3 years and they gave it only 6 months. Many haters stopped promoting nonsense, only sick ones remained. Sorry that I must use that sort of language but that is my personal opinion although I respect opposite opinions.
Grujo wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:05 pm
You saying Facebook IPO was in 2008 and there was no buzz (it's the no buzz that is funnier then the year) around while telling me about how IPOs work is just hilarious and showing your ignorance. It's like saying BTC was created before 9/11 while claiming to be a worlds top cryptocurrency expert.
You are totally a smart ass I must say. I said facebook did not have media buzz few years before IPO, the same as Onecoin, except Onecoin is working to attract merchants and more users until IPO and all the buzz is within the network. Sorry if you do not undestand it. Go on.
Grujo wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:05 pm
You said that OC is not paying for publicity. Being a platinum sponsor at an event probably gives you the right to a few minutes on stage. That was in 2014 before it was widely known that it is a scam. There is no way that will happen again. Principe told me also that he was not paid from OC. Maybe not from OC directly but from some shell company. Or don't you find it suspicious that the Feb issue is a copy of Jan issue with OC material. It is the only issue not available on line. Also check their Alexa ranking and compare it to their claim that they are the biggest fin tech magazine with a 70% of banks as subscribers. With a whooping 2000 copies printed and in digital form.
Again you are putting words in my mouth. Typical hater/trolling behavior. Onecoin does not pay bloggers to publish articles about them. That is my statement and no one received money for articles. You can bark all day how Principe was paid via shell company. If he said he did not get paid and he issued that article because he thinks Onecoin is very interesting, I will believe him. And yu need to ask him about Feb issue.
You seem to repeat all the crap that you read on behindmlm and you took it for granted as it was the holy truth. Heavens...
Grujo wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:05 pm
Notice that Forbes and Economist or any other renowned magazine hasn't written about them in the last 1 year despite the huge IPO, fastest company with 1bn revenue etc.
Why would McKinsey delete an old article? The article has nothing to do with these scam, she was just a coauthor.
Ok you think economist did not write about onecoin because it is proven scam and it is not strange how no one from top of the company is behind bars and yet they promote events all over the world. I will not try to explain how stupid that looks for an objective man.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: EagleOne and 1 guest