A few questions

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Grujo

A few questions

Post by Grujo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:03 am

How can you claim to create almost 1 Billion euros every day and complain about government printing money? What if Bosnia (population 3,5 million) printed 6 billion marks a day and keep a fixed rate against euro (and occasionally increase the value). It doesn't have any foundation in economic theory.
Why is there no article on OC in a reputable news source. Only a few press releases? If OC is the fastest growing company, fastest company to reach 1 bn of revenue, huge IPO.... surely there should be some news somewhere. OC is only mentioned as a scam in news (the Atlantic, Hindu And several German, Austrian, British newspapers...)
Why don't you want to announce on which stock exchange? And WTF is an OFC(is it a security?)? That is not how IPO work.
You whine that all the negativity comes just from few Bitcoin enthusiasts. But you have 10x more users.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: A few questions

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:39 am

I see you have read some negative articles and your brain is thinking on that level and I totally understand that. I have been there.
Thank you for your question. Let's start.
How can you claim to create almost 1 Billion euros every day and complain about government printing money? What if Bosnia (population 3,5 million) printed 6 billion marks a day and keep a fixed rate against euro (and occasionally increase the value). It doesn't have any foundation in economic theory.
Mining cryptocurrency is not the same as printing money. Federal reserves prints money that have no backup in gold (since 1971) or demand. It is backed up only by people's beliefs. As prices go up, that shows how fiat currencies lose value because they are printed without demand. Cryptocurrencies can also be mined by one person and have low value or be mined by many persons where its value will go up. Math decides that. The same is happening in coinmarketcap.com where more demand means more value.
Onecoin started mining in January 2015 with no value whatsoever. On May 2015 event, a mathematical formula determined the value of so far mined coins to 0.5 euro at about 300.000 users (bitcoin has that many users with 1+ BTC today). The value was driven the same as for the other cryptocurrencies: demand from real people. Since then value went up every month by substantial percent and that was the case with blockchain no1 that was able to mine 1.44 million ONE per day. The company realized that demand is way higher than they anticipated, people waited too long for their coins to be mined because blockchain was not able to serve demand. Also, it was clear that the project has the potential to reach global scale so coin cap needed to be larger to suit real mass market use and that people do not pay in 0.000x coins. So new blockchain was started and it mines 72 million ONE per day and has cap of 120 billion coins. This reflected into waiting for our mined coins few hours and since then value rose much slower. It is logical cause more coins is mined.
So, with decentralized public cryptocurrencies, people pay for computer hardware, they install software and mine coins. Later they pay for electricity and trade their mined coins but this is only limited to IT experts at some level. At Onecoin, the company pays for hardware, the company manages software and anyone can join mining. In this case, you buy an educational package that you can actually use later in life if you wish to enter finance world, with this education you get free promotional tokens that grant you the exclusive right to mine Onecoin cryptocurrency. Centralized cryptocurrency is denied by decentralized enthusiasts but I explained here that they do not get to decide. That is just their opinion.
Keep in mind that Onecoin is still private cryptocurrency, its value is driven by math and people demand, brand strengthening and usability on dealshaker.com. The more people demand, the more value goes up. And this value is internal, not yet publicly credible but if people accept it, if merchants accept it, it is going the right way for governments also to accept it because Vietnam already issued a license for Onecoin and that is just a start.
The fact that new coins are being mined does not mean that value needs to go down because all cryptocurrencies are constantly rewarding fixed amount of coins each block and people who mine get their share based on computer power they provide yet value tend to go up. The volatility of cryptocurrencies at coinmarketcap.com is due to speculators (scammers) and I will deeply elaborate that on the different topic later. Onecoin, on the other hand also rewards fixed amount of coins each block and people will get as many coins as tokens they submit to mining. So more expensive education you buy, you get more splits and tokens. An analogy for that at public networks is the more money you spend on hardware the more coins you can get. Onecoin currently has internal value driven my math, demand, brand, usability and certain limitations were implemented to prevent high dumps and thus value volatility. Thay is actually a good thing, but you will not see any speculator scammers say that ;)
So the conclusion is that Onecoin is not printing money, it is mining coins for users who want to join, there is very good system behind it, value is driven by demand, brand, and usability and it is still internal. We will see what happens when Onecoin goes public. But we must not compare it with the way public coins go on coinmarketcap because that is not regulated and speculators are free to artificially bubble values to earn big money while small people lose value. Onecoin will care and protect the stable value of Onecoin but that remains to be seen in time. People are entitled to have their opposite opinions but they remain just their personal opinions, not facts.
Why is there no article on OC in a reputable news source. Only a few press releases? If OC is the fastest growing company, fastest company to reach 1 bn of revenue, huge IPO.... surely there should be some news somewhere. OC is only mentioned as a scam in news (the Atlantic, Hindu And several German, Austrian, British newspapers...)
You need to understand that right now Onecoin is private cryptocurrency company and Onelife is private network marketing company. Being private, they can not be mentioned and enforced by any government or mainstream media because that would actually be like making commercial for them. However, if there were any proof of Onecoin being scam we would read or hear about it on mainstream media.
Those media that slander Onecoin are no way credible media, those are all small and privately owned tabloids that can write anything if someone pays them. Proof of that is ignorance in claiming that onecoin is ponzi/pyramid. That is a cliche that comes from bitcoin people and those tabloids transmitting those nonsenses is just a proof that they did not investigate those claims, they just received money for that. This forum will go over all those articles and debunk them.
There are, however, blogs that are objective, but they are demonized as "onecoin paid them to write that". Since I know for sure that Onecoin never pays anything out of Onelife compensation plan, those accusations that onecoin paid comes from the very same people that pay for ani-onecoin propaganda. That is in line with psychology: "a thief will always look around and think someone will rob him".
Here are some good and objective articles:
http://ftreporter.com/the-new-brand-ide ... ecosystem/
http://ftreporter.com/the-mass-market-c ... spiration/
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/onecoin- ... ney-global
http://baikallife.ru.com/2017/06/19/onecoin
https://steemit.com/dxmarkets/@onecoin/ ... the-victim

There are more but this is what first came to me. But being distributed via network marketing, all info and promotion are actually done on Onelife events and all info is spread through tens of thousands of Onelife Independent Marketing Associates facebook, youtube or blogs so if we would collect all those events and media resources into one website we would have a HUGE entity. This is the same for all other MLM companies.
But it will change from next year and on when the company is public. The same happened to facebook, it was not much mentioned in mainstream media prior to 2008 when they had IPO, after that, it changed. No one will endorse private company if it did not pay for it.
Why don't you want to announce on which stock exchange? And WTF is an OFC(is it a security?)? That is not how IPO work.
Only certain and finished deals can be announced. There is pre-IPO audit of the company is done and negotiations are being made with several Asian stock exchanges. Those data can not be announced as they are not complete yet.
Companies usually go IPO when they reach a certain tipping point where they have enough user base but insufficient funds to further develop. So IPO means to make company public, sell shares to investors and use the fresh capital for developing the company and report to investors.
This company already has nearly as much capital as Facebook made as goals for their IPO so this company made IPO to strengthen value of its products.
OFC stands for Offer for Future Certificate. Currently, it has no value although they were exchanged from Onecoins and some haters use that as an argument that company does not honor the value of its coin but that is nonsense. OFC is just certificate that proves you will own stocks once the company lists on the stock exchange. Since value and number of stocks are not yet determined (that will be determined after pre-IPO audit with the bank and regulatory body that protects investors) so we can not know how many OFCs will be needed for one stock.
The purpose of OFC are:
1) To enable its existing users to be part owners of the company and all its benefits, few companies allowed that for its users
2) To protect Onecoin from dump when it hits public trading by advising all people who can't wait to sell coins once xcoinx starts because it will have limitations so if you want faster sell and money withdraw it is easier for you to sell stocks because the company can not control stock exchange
You whine that all the negativity comes just from few Bitcoin enthusiasts. But you have 10x more users.
No one here is whining. did you see the company fight haters anywhere? Only on those occasions where idiots directly lie about the company does the company make a public statement. For the rest of crap, they do not care.
This forum is not endorsed by the company. It is my personal wish to help people in Onelife business to educate on what to respond to haters and protect their business. I decided to start this after 1.5 years of investigating BOTH sides and my tipping point for Onecoin confidence was actually on Macau event where I heard some info that I was hoping to hear since I also have a vision of what needs to be done in order for this to succeed.
I have no more doubts that company WANTS this to succeed so the only problem that remained is to fight haters. The company seems to think haters are not big problems and that is true, haters are a problem for "smaller" people from the bottom of network and I want to help that kind of people. But I learned that also top leaders like what I am doing because now they can just share all this info to their downlines without wasting energy. Win Win

Let me remind you that this forum is just a start, there is nothing yet debunked here. People know what I am doing from various youtube, facebook and blog comments, I will start from debunking all articles on all anti-onecoin websites.

Dusan Torbica

Post by Dusan Torbica » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:25 am

Question - "How can you claim to create almost 1 Billion euros every day and complain about government printing money? What if Bosnia (population 3,5 million) printed 6 billion marks a day and keep a fixed rate against euro (and occasionally increase the value). It doesn't have any foundation in economic theory. "

Answer: Huge difference between government issued money ( bank notes ) and digital currencies aka cryptocurrencies is limited supply.
They can practically print as much as they want as we all know that after 1971 we don't have anymore gold standard for Fiat currencies.
Every cryptocurrency has limited numbers of Coins which can be produced ( mined ). OneCoin blockchain has capacity via mining pool to produce max. 72 mil. Coins per day/ 50 000 per minute and block does every minute.
Finite number is 120 bn OneCoins which can be mined and not even 1 Coin more. And that will be at the end in circulation, no inflation in that kind of system and also it can't happen to have two identical Coins like it's happening with bank notes and copying ( paper money ) is huge problems as there are around 30% in the world.
So practically I can say that cryptocurrency is more than "virtual gold" vs fiat currency which is being printed more and more, infinitely.
* I don't know which economic university you finished, but this has a lot logic for me in all possible ways.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Question: Why is there no article on OC in a reputable news source. Only a few press releases? If OC is the fastest growing company, fastest company to reach 1 bn of revenue, huge IPO.... surely there should be some news somewhere. OC is only mentioned as a scam in news (the Atlantic, Hindu And several German, Austrian, British newspapers...)

Answer: There are hundreds of press release, like: https://yhoo.it/2suWQbi and http://bit.ly/2sUjbz1 and http://prn.to/2guQfd5 and many other's Here: http://bit.ly/2rygQZv
A lot articles are found-able on Business For Home website as most visited website when it comes to MLM News, facts and figures and OneLife Network Ltd. is network marketing company. There can be found pretty much also.
If you wonder why for example people can't see about OneCoin cryptocurrency on the world economic forum, Reuters or wallstreet journal for example, then probably because OneCoin cryptocurrency is being mined privately and exclusively to just OneLife Network members and whole process of development is still in private stage until the next year and it is announced far earlier about it.
Link to it: http://bit.ly/2mXcvgJ
As far as I know a lot publications which are against the OneCoin across the internet are made mostly by anonymous guys which are hiding behind the pseudonyms who are writing vs not just OneCoin, actually versus all successful which give them traffic ( earning on clicks mostly )for their websites/blogs etc. as nobody don't even write vs " losers", so it is obvious situation here. All those so called "investigations" are made because just some OneLife members ( IMA's ) didn't follow the rules and regulations via IMA Agreement and other's marketing rules which are more than fair for such a huge and serious company like OneLife Network Ltd. is. Sanctions are huge for those who play "dirty".
IMA Agreement: http://bit.ly/2orMUgT and http://bit.ly/2tn52KW
When somebody guaranteed high ROI 100% and promising to people that they will become mutli-millionaries overnight and thats say in 100%, of course that is wrong and forbidden. And to be honest, I can see many articles from recognized newspapers and many other's that some "experts" predicts that one Btc maybe hit 1 mil. one day. nobody speak about that and pumping up the price in media and on other hand only few talking about price dropping which happens a lot as too volatile when we comes to current cryptocurrency decentralized system.
Warnings from some institutional s as banks are, are normal thing as cryptocurrencies are not tied to any particular country or central bank, the value of the coin depends on factors such as usaability, demand and supply. They said if somebody lose money in some case that central bank doesn't have obligation to cover those people who are miners and own the cryptocurrency, which is more than logically.
SWEDISH POLICE CLOSEOneCoin INVESTIGATION press release: http://bit.ly/2mPFVxA Only one which I found that is finished and I would recommend to all people to stay aside and watch the rest as those things are for court and lawyers not for yellow pages as "competitors" are trying to do.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Question: Why don't you want to announce on which stock exchange? And WTF is an OFC(is it a security?)? That is not how IPO work.

Answer: It was announced that it will be on major Asian stock exchange ( second quarter of 2018 )and also more details will be published on time and officially, not by you or me.
OFC is option for future certificates and all about it can be seen here: http://bit.ly/2sKtyaP
Only members of OneLife Network can see what is about and all details. If you are not, sorry because you miss the big point here.
IPO ( initial public offering ) is more than clear what is it and also people can see here in simplified video: http://bit.ly/1Kul3Pt
To summarize, all negativity doesn't only comes at "competitors" in any way, it is also sometimes comes from even members ( very low percentage )and only reason is for all just very low level of education and understanding or not high level of attitude and confidence as on internet they can read so much fake publications and this is one of the reason why this forum is made, from most edcuated guy, Igor Krnic.

This is just small part from my point of view when we comes at questions which you put, more I would say accusations with no arguments and facts.

Wish to everybody great day !

Grujo

Post by Grujo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:44 pm

I don't have enough time to address all your points. I understand the difference between printing and mining. With real cryptocurrencies the market has to absorb that amount. OC just decided they can create a few Trillion dollars out of nothing, and ignore laws of supply and demand. With time mining BTC gets harder. The number of BTC mined per block is decreasing. There are a few people that own large amounts of BTC. What would happen they decide to dump 400,000 BTC on the market (daily) or scale it down to 40,000 daily. It doesn't matter that there is a limited amount of BTC. It would cause a crash.
@Igor Facebook IPO was 2008 and there was not much mentioned in media. Really? Not sure what to say about that, except what are you talking about.
I know how IPOs work. OFCs are an invention of Frank Ricketts. You can check how successful that was.
Check Alexa rankings for your sources and rankings for The Atlantic, The Hindu, Stiftung wahrentest, Suddeutsche and others vs ftreporter, baikallife... press releases don't count as news.
That is it for now

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Seems like you did not read what I wrote at all. Maybe problem is that people with limited vision are Onecoin haters and we are fighting here with windmills.
I don't have enough time to address all your points. I understand the difference between printing and mining. With real cryptocurrencies the market has to absorb that amount. OC just decided they can create a few Trillion dollars out of nothing, and ignore laws of supply and demand. With time mining BTC gets harder. The number of BTC mined per block is decreasing. There are a few people that own large amounts of BTC. What would happen they decide to dump 400,000 BTC on the market (daily) or scale it down to 40,000 daily. It doesn't matter that there is a limited amount of BTC. It would cause a crash.
I explained that with coinmarketcap.com math formula calculates value based on trading. No one knows how that formula exactly works but few people who are making large sums of money out of nothing while small people lose money. They all mine altcoins, trade them to bitcoin and etherium to inflate price, then they invent some ICO, dump bitcoin and etherium into new coins (where some largest exchanges go offline during ICO) and thus transfer bitcoin cap to new coins so it drops, people lose money, they earn it on new coins. ETC. Please let's not talk how credible coinmarketcap.com value really is because I will make a long elaborate post about that too. As for different difficulty calculation than bitcoins, well, Onecoin is not bitcoin, it is different in any way. You can not compare bitcoin and onecoin in any way. Look at it as you like.

Onecoin on the other side DOES NOT decide its current value. They did decide to start with 0 people and 0 value and they are here only because people push tokens. If fewer tokens are submitted difficulty barometer would not go up, sorry but more and more tokens are submitted to mining.
You can whine all you want about the credibility of value, but Onecoin does not invent it, the math does, and of course, it is still private cryptocurrency and price is internal. We will see what happens when they are public. So you are entitled to attack that value only then.
I know how IPOs work. OFCs are an invention of Frank Ricketts. You can check how successful that was.
OFC might be invented by Mickey Mouse, it does not matter. What is important is that OFCs represent a proof that person will own stocks when the company lists on the stock exchange. It is currently unknown what will be the ratio for OFC - stock until it is settled with bank and regulators about target income and share price and number.

It is a bad cliche that some people think Onecoin IPO would finish like other failed projects and it is wrong to assume failed project is a scam. And it is certainly wrong to give Frank Rickets and such people with failed project experience too much credit to Onecoin success cause they do not decide anything. They just made deal with dr Ruja so they transfer their people who are damaged by failed projects to Onecoin and give them new opportunity to work. They did not need to pay education in order to join Onecoin, just work and prosper. Pretty generous if you ask me. But we live in a sick world where Onecoin is "too good to be true" so limited people will try to believe in any negative scenario any sick mind can think of. And yet all of them are so smart that I wonder how come they do not make something of their own, instead, all of them work for some boss...
@Igor Facebook IPO was 2008 and there was not much mentioned in media. Really? Not sure what to say about that, except what are you talking about.
@Faceboo IPO, as I said, prior to IPO you could not see so much about Facebook, 2008 it started booming. But Onecoin already have so much attention cause millions of members spread info to more people. That is because of MLM.

Check Alexa rankings for your sources and rankings for The Atlantic, The Hindu, Stiftung wahrentest, Suddeutsche and others vs ftreporter, baikallife... press releases don't count as news.
It would be strange is people behind ani-onecoin propaganda would choose low ranked websites to pay...Their rank does not make them true and credible. That only means a large number of people visit them and they can write whatever they get money for. Birds know not to trust mainstream private tabloids. They attract all sort of people because they write zillion topics and then they use rank to charge news.
Onecoin on the other side does not pay for publications. Onelife network must educate and defend itself. Until we become self-evident.
Sure not only paid articles are published, I described my observations on who is hating onecoin and divided them into groups here .

But let's take a closer look at what two of mentioned actually wrote and what makes them so credible:
The atlancit article
First of all this article was written by DAVID Z. MORRIS that wrote only 2 articles, one in 2015 and now this one, and is not listed in the the writers list at all.
While this guy is nowhere near credible, reading his article makes you laugh. He is actually ranting about more and more scam ICOs shadowing cryptocurrency industries and I agree with him. All over the article, he praises Gnosis, a prediction market token that was one of few legit ICOs indeed. On the other side he chooses to present scam ICOs at Onecoin. And what did he have to say and link for Onecoin? He linked Indian blog that wrote about arrests (I will write about this one next) and he linked behindmlm post that was just transferred lies from Bjorn Bjerke that Onecoin called him to change SQL to blockchain. We have debunked Bjorn as a liar he never got called and there will be topic about that too. And also he wrote a lie that multiple authorities declared Onecon as ponzi and he did not put source link cause it is totally not true, no authority issued such document. Only bitcoiners and bloggers bark about that.

As for India article let's see the bullshit and what does Onecoin itself has to do with it: Link to article
I will quote:
NAVI MUMBAI: Three days after the Navi Mumbai police busted an illegally operated finance scheme involving 'OneCoin', a crypto (digital) currency similar to bitcoins, they froze the bank accounts of the companies involved and seized nearly 19 crore that was deposited by investors with the promoters.
So, this news is about arrests that were made at some investment scheme where many promoters attended and they were using Onecoin to attract investments. What does that have to do with Onecoin? Onecoin does not sell investments. Onelife has its global leaders and compliance. If anyone promises anything and sells invetments he is working agains company regulations and also law. Onecoin is not to blame if peple use it to promise income and take money from people. That is not how onecoin is supposed to work.

Let's see one more India link: here at thehindu
I will quote again:
Navi Mumbai: The Navi Mumbai police on Sunday arrested 18 people for allegedly organizing a seminar on Ponzi scheme. The seminar in Juinagar urged the participants to invest in ‘Crypto currency’ in the name of ‘One Coin’ and promised them returns from 2018
So again, arrests were made in some investment scheme that they think is ponzi nd promoters used onecoin and promising high returns in 2018 probably stating when company goes public. That is a strong violation of Onelife compliance so arrests are ok and Onecoin is not to blame there.

Here is the real Onelife tour for India. They will not get arrested ;)

But let's see how bitcoin industry acts when something like this happens to bitcoin.
Here is article that writes about 60 people that are arrested in Bolivia because they practiced pyramid scheme using bitcoin
So is bitcoin scam and pyramid or ponzi is some people used it to fraud other people?

Let's see how bitcoin.org translated this bitcoiners arrests in their news
The Bolivian government recently arrested 60 people over a pyramid scheme that claims to invest in bitcoin. However, the focus was on the scheme and not on bitcoin itself
So, if police arrest people for pyramiding onecoin, onecoin is pyramid and police attacked onecoin according to bitcoin news blogs, but if the same happen to bitcoin people then it is clearly just people's fault, not bitcoins...double standards dude. When I ask this to bitcoiners their dumb response is "bitcoin is decentralized, it can be a scam and illegal anywhere it wants there is no company to attack, and for onecoin, they always blame company" WTF ???

Also, you discredit baikallife.ru.com
You fail to understand that it writes about Onelife event in Sochi, Russia whose guest speaker was Representative of Investigative Committee of Russia - Smirnov Georgiy Konstantinovich and he spoke about cryptocurrencies and acknowledged that Onecoin complies with Russias cryptocurrency law that is being finished and it will demand legal cryptocurrencies to be centralized and that each coin owner can be tracked (translates to kyc in blockchain), here is picture of him with Kari:

And his speech on on YOUTUBE

Also, did you see EU Parliament Television program Europa-Afrika where speakers were entreprenours and members of EU parliament and they spoke about Onecoin 8 minutes in a show of 40+ min? Here is closure video with ENG subs

There is much important news but Onecoin does not pay anyone to spread it and no point paying stupid mass media tabloids.

Point it that people who do not understand what is possible and what is not with clear limitation are bashing onecoin, while they fail to see that more and more merchants accept it, governments are starting to give licenses (Vietnam), and Onecoin is the only cryptocurrency to comply KYC and AML regulations that WILL BE mandatory (Russia, China and EU)

Grujo

Post by Grujo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Facebook IPO was 2012 FFS. It started booming in 2008. There was a lot of publicity around the IPO. It is in the interest of the company to create the buzz prior to IPO. What don't you understand.
I don't know who the Russian guy is. Links to some Russian lawyers blog site doesn't prove anything. Provide links to a government site stating he has some authority. We have seen scammers in uniforms before (Ufun)
Why don't they announce where the meetings in India will be held? How can it be sold out if the venue is not known.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:47 pm

You are right about FB IPO I mistook it with another company sorry, that is not important info for me so it slipped my mind.
But a year of IPO was not my point, it is few years before IPO that I was talking about. Another point is that this is MLM company so buzz is made through the network and since you are not part of the network you probably do not see the buzz. I remember when Herbalife was going IPO it was the same.

Either way, Onecoin does not IPO to attract new funds but to strengthen brand value. My guess is they will need fiat reserves to maintain the stability of OC value. But we will see. IPO buzz is all over the network that is for sure.

As for Russian guy, that is common negative trolling behavior (do not get offended). I noticed that whatever good happens here, and some credible guys show up, haters seem to always find some flaw. In this case, you obviously question whether this Russian government guy is fake.
There is a saying "haters will see you walk on water and they'll say it's because you can't swim" ...

India events are in Delhi, and again in July Mumbai and New Delhi. Ads are just for global network members to see. Local leaders take care of their respected events and everything is settled and organized through viber and whatsapp. Golden internet age :)

Grujo

Post by Grujo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Answer to most of my questions is "but OC is different and you don't understand cause you are not part of it" I guess I kind of agree with it.
You are saying he is a legit guy. Prove it that he has the authority.
I don't understand Vietnamese so I will wait. I am sure it will turn out to be BS.
So you are trying to promote it in India, but you don't want the public to know the venue? Why, if not to hide it from police.

Dusan Torbica

Post by Dusan Torbica » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:52 pm

Grujo, learn to read. For India event there it's said: Details Later On
Link: http://bit.ly/2sy2iKB
Note: That event is for some individual meetings with specific leaders/Training Workshops & some authorities in India. If they plan a big event in coming days, they will announce in advance.
When I see who is going now to India, to educate, I am more than happy, as I know how good Dr Zafar and Mr Kari are, in all possible ways.
- Nobody is hiding from police, those are only "haters" words to scare people as transparent and honest guys never hide from anybody.
Also, you need to make difference between members ( OneLife IMA's ) and companies representatives( management ).
If some member do on marketing side bad, than it is not company who made the mistake, member is that who made wrong and we have so much rules and regulations, everything is so clear.

When we comes to licenses, it is not officially published and only officially from OneLife newspapers or back-end office or company representatives will count as true source. OneLife IMA's and all other's get all info from already many officially sources and from company directly, so world will be announced about everything on time, patience is virtue as always...
It doesn't mean if some OneLife member share something that is not true or something similar, but still right codex is that news, especially very important news are being shared via company officially channels and that's how should be.

We don't need to prove already proven guys, your comment has no sense. It is same like that we need to prove that Brad Pitt is actor, for example.
Those questions are for childhood...

I thought you know more Grujo, pretty disappointing. Nothing left to say as more when it comes to your questions for now. Igor Krnic will continue if needed. :)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:24 am

My answers to you were much more than "oc is different you are not part of it" but yes, basically we can agree on that one. I respect anyone who has his opinion and we do not need to agree but I can not stand guys who impose their opinion as credible facts and most of the arguments are just twisted facts from 5% of bad events. No one talks about the rest of 95% that is going great.

Let's see who SMIRNOV GEORGIY KONSTANTINOVICH really is:

For now, I can only disclose info from my source that Georgiy is one of the men in charge of regulation for cryptocurrencies in Russia and he was against bitcoin cause it can not be regulated.

On this link we can see his position is exactly like described in Onelife event in Sochi:
Company: Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation.
Specialization: Criminal proceedings. The investigation of economic crimes. Legislative-draft activity

I was able to find some of the earlier articles that mention him on official website for Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation.

Also here is Russian jurisdiction search result
I think he is real and credible :)

These are the two main points of his speech from Sochi event:
Russia if finalizing the law on legalization cryptocurrency in Russia.
Law will be considered legal cryptocurrency that meets all two criteria:
1. cryptocurrency produced centrally so that you can regulate
2. All owners of cryptocurrency (coins) verified (translates to kyc in blockchain too)

If this man attended Onelife event, that meant Putin knows about Onecoin in my opinion and Onecoin seems to comply to Russian law for cryptocurrencies that is about to be live. Is this the beginning of Onecoin legalization in Russia? We will see.

In a large seminar in Vietnam, announcment was made that government issued a license for Onecoin trading or something but we need to wait until Onecoin company publishes that. Until then, we need to wait.

India indeed is tricky a country. There were too many scams there so authorities are paranoid and then you had some idiots that made promises and lured people to invest and what is undermining Onecoin company compliances. Now indeed they need to be careful with India. But imagine if India sets on fire... Thad event ad, however, has nothing to do with hiding. Police can come in 5 minutes. I don't know why they put no location on it, maybe because event is already spent so no point putting location on banner. Not relevant really.