A few questions

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
El catalan

Re: A few questions

Post by El catalan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:11 pm

If onelife's next step is to go public and unleach all the oncoin potential then why a lot of the mainfigures of the company left the business:pablo monoz,the steinkellers,mucmurrain...??there is no logic behind such behaviour unless they have information compromising or implicating them in legal affairs..what d u think?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:05 am

El catalan wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:02 pm
when i submitted my questions onelife replied that the webinnar is scheduled on june 14?? IS IT A MISTAKE or what??
That webinar used to be held on that day by Ruja but as she said, so many good questions were asked that she moved webinar to mid July and there will also be Sebastian and Pierre to attend. Seems like they did not change date there. Not strange to me to be honest.
El catalan wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:11 pm
If onelife's next step is to go public and unleach all the oncoin potential then why a lot of the mainfigures of the company left the business:pablo monoz,the steinkellers,mucmurrain...??there is no logic behind such behaviour unless they have information compromising or implicating them in legal affairs..what d u think?
You got it wrong. It is not onelife's next step to go public. It is onecoin's next step to go public with, currently, private cryptocurrency. Mentioned people are independent marketing associates of onelife and they already earned their compensation plan money, they already have their onecoins to use or sell if it succeeds at all when public trading starts and they are entitled to go work somewhere else for now. It can look discouraging to some people though.

I personally think some of Onelife IMAs are going away because:
1) it is hard to lie and promise fast returns without losing you account and coins so their network stopped or slowed down so they go away in peace to leave their onecoins intact
2) it has become too complicated for some people cause ecosystem has more figures now than in the beginning and also they do not now how to respond to haters "arguments" and "facts", that's why I made this forum to try to help them
3) too many people slander those leaders, spreading lies and negative propaganda and some of them might not want it in their life anymore, especially since Onelife future after Onecoin IPO is not known

I have no clue about Pablo to be honest, that man is a mystery really...

To be honest, I see a lot of new energy being made cause many groups invited me to help, maybe those who leave do not work well anymore so it is better for them to retire from Onelife. Haters tend to twist anything they can, so they now twist the fact of anyone who leaves Onelife as if he left to flee a scam. ffs

Yet double standards are being made all the way. For example, when Ed Ludbruk joined, haters discredited him as much as they could, making him not important. Now when he is no longer part of Onelife they make him important all of the sudden. Make up your minds ;)

Dusan Torbica

Post by Dusan Torbica » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:06 pm

El catalan,

"We are proud to share that the upcoming "Ask Dr. Ruja" Webinar Live Session has provoked an unprecedented interest!

Due to the numerous questions that the OneCoin team received, not only about cryptocurrency, but also about the future of the Network, we will be postponing the webinar for the middle of July and also have OneCoin CEO - Mr. Pitt Arrens and OneLife Master Global Distributor - Mr. Sebastian Greenwood join EXCLUSIVELY the Live Session alongside Dr.Ruja Ignatova to cover all questions submitted.

Please keep sending your questions at the contact form available on the OneCoin website and stay tuned for the live webinar! We will send you an email with the sign up link in a timely manner before the Webinar date."

Source: http://bit.ly/2suFMBw

vhaakmat

Post by vhaakmat » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:02 pm

Hi Igor,
Thanks for creating this forum where we can openly ask questions without fear of being demonized by haters.
Can you give me an update on this article that was published on coindesk yesterday with the header: "Indian Police Prepare Charges Against OneCoin Founder Ruja Ignatova". I know it's another smear article from them, but I thought maybe you have an update on it. Thanks - Vincent

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:05 pm

hello :)

I waited to collect more info on India from direct sources and I have finished so expect India topic very soon :)

vhaakmat

Post by vhaakmat » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:24 pm

Hi Igor..Do you know the reason why mined coins go into escrow for 3 months?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:32 pm

In 2015 and 2016 there was an internal exchange where users could sell onecoin to people who earn money from compensation plan on their trading account. My opinion is that Escrow of coins after they were mined was one of the measures to protect from people abusing this exchange to cycle coins and money and promise to other people to do the same cause Onecoin is a long term project, not fast get rich scheme

max

Post by max » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:53 am

Hi Igror.
Do you know how many transaction making onecoin per second ?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:52 am

hi
They claim they can process the same or more transactions per second as VISA and MasterCard

Making this forum made me see some stuff that critiques saw and I must say I can believe that they can make so many transactions.
What I am talking about is described in this topic. If they were able to move and confirm that many onecoins, God knows how many transactions were involved in that one bulk transaction that was able to repeat 50-70 times per one minute block.
But we can not say for sure.