October 8th - and after

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: October 8th - and after

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri May 25, 2018 5:45 pm

Also it always slows down after 95%

sawsaw

Post by sawsaw » Tue May 29, 2018 5:06 am

Hello Igor, hello all
There will be a meeting in Romania or Croatia with company members and glg in which new projects will be discussed and new products are coming.
Igor do u know anything about this? Will you be in the meeting?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue May 29, 2018 11:08 am

Yes, it is in Bosnia. I was asked to go there and speak to GLG members about general cryptocurrency and blockchain state, regulation and where is Onecoin different.

It is boot camp workshop to teach leaders ethics, to stop the hype and fake news and to hear news about the development. We'll see what news come from there.

sawsaw

Post by sawsaw » Tue May 29, 2018 1:57 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 11:08 am
Yes, it is in Bosnia. I was asked to go there and speak to GLG members about general cryptocurrency and blockchain state, regulation and where is Onecoin different.

It is boot camp workshop to teach leaders ethics, to stop the hype and fake news and to hear news about the development. We'll see what news come from there.
Oh that's great 😃😃 it will be 6 June right?

feriman

Post by feriman » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:11 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 11:08 am

Hi igor how was the workshop in bosnia today? update us please :)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:03 am

2 days actually. On the first day, leaders had education about new dealshaker onboarding policies, afterwards they took exams and those who passed received certificates as dealshaker training professionals that will grant them ability to approve deals and merchants faster. This system is also scalable to transfer to other people that need to attend training and receive certificate in Sofia office crypto center. So the major obstacle in developing dealshaker found its solution. Let's see how it will play out.

Also, there was education about how thin line is between legit mlm and pyramid scam is, and what then not need to do in order not to cross to scam side, as some IMA used to do in some countries and made problems with authorities and feed haters.

Day two was exciting, I had a 2h talk (out of 1h on schedule) to educate leaders on crypto world, blockchain tech projects, types of cryptos etc, its benefits, drawbacks, and how Onecoin is different and what it solves, and also some dark sides that lack of regulations bring and that no one cares about as long as they earn money trading but we need to understand that if you earn money in trade, that means someone needs to lose money.
I was pretty surprised how eyeopener my talk was to them so they all asked me to host them webinars and teach their network that. So maybe we are getting somewhere to kill the hype and spread the knowledge and facts. Good.

And they announced new oneforex based product soon to be announced and presentation on forex trading which I actually liked and I will personally buy oneforex education to learn about forex trading and start using my license to trade.

Dealshaker v2 will be hopefully finished in August - September but this onboarding improvement is veeery good and needed.

All is so positive, people seem way happier than when they came here. Good energy. This kind of workshops will become a regular practice.
Better late than never :)

feriman

Post by feriman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:10 am

Great :D good news .
We are eager to attend your webinars igor :) all the best .. Thank you for all your efforts :) you are the best

Luival

Post by Luival » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:44 pm

Agreed, better later than never. Especially regarding the hype aspect . Good job Igor.