October 8th - and after

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
OneCoinTruth

October 8th - and after

Post by OneCoinTruth » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:07 am

Can someone clarify what exactly has been promised to happen after October 8th?
The coin will be publicly traded, but what else? At some point there was talks about releasing the source code, releasing the blockchain etc?
What about the coin transfer limits, will those be removed on October 8th? What will be the OneLife MLM products after October 8th?

There's about 6 months to go, what exactly do we know about October 8th so far?

Jtosho

Re: October 8th - and after

Post by Jtosho » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:12 pm

I've heard licencing for the exchange platform have been granted, I'm sure Igor and the rest could update what going to happen after the 08 of october

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:57 pm

I am not asking too many questions to be honest cause they are working hard on catching up to the momentum lost by investigation.
There has been some restructuring in the company and right not focus is on making new dealshaker and kyc approvals.

As for October. I do not have official info, but their own exchange is supposed to open and allow people to directly trade ONE dor fiat there.
Limits are unknown now.

But a lot of work is to be done before that. The good thing is they know what they need to do and they are working on it.
I see this anxiety all over crypto projects, always early adopters anxious to sell their early priced tokens :)

Musharrafali

Post by Musharrafali » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:37 pm

I just want to ask Mr. Igor, what you think in the present scenario that on or after 8 Oct 2018, when Onecoin will be publically listed in the exchange, how much external buyer be there to buy our Onecoin? Will company be successful to attract the external buyer to buy our coin from the exchange? Do you think that it is a biggest challenge for the company? What strategy be adopted by the company to sustain a reasonable rate of the coin in the market?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:08 am

It actually depends on the state of the crypto market and sentiment and regulations.
People are more and more losing interest in Bitcoin and other coins that are mostly nothing but a scam.

People will know that those cryptos will never be a good store of value because it will always be volatile. They say right now market cap is low and it will be less volatile when the market cap goes over trillion but the stock market is trillions and it is still as volatile so no, decentralized open cryptos will always be a speculative asset.

There is the chance for Onecoin if they can manage to keep stable value by restricting buy and sell orders to prevent pumps and dumps.
Also if they comply with government regulations they have larger chance to be legally accepted as payment method.
If they manage to open physical exchanges in regions without banks, and if there are merchants to accept it, there is a huge market of buyers.

So yes, I believe the potential is huge, but it will go slowly, do not accept planes and trains right after October 08 ;)

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:12 am

When the doubling of onecoins occured on Oct 1, 2016 , the event which was shown LIVE by Dr Ruja in Bangkok, the total coins that were in the hands of onelife members was 1.986 billion.

At that time there were 2.5 million onelife members.

Now we have close to 3.6 million members and I estimate that the number of coins in the hands of members should be around 4 billion at most.

Although we would have mined about 60 billion by Oct 8,2018, the 56 billion would be with the company and will not be in circulation.

So when we go public, available supply for the open market is only 4 billion.

Igor, are my assumptions correct. If true than we can be optimistic about the price of Onecoins upon listing.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:41 am

Unfortunately your analysis is false, 4 trillion of coins for the 3.6 million members it's not much and insignificant. You should know that with only the powerpacks that have been sold this stock will be exceeded by much.

only the company holds the exact numbers, but estimates of some experts say investors like us will have 56 trillion of coins in 10/08/2018, the rest more than one half will be held by OC to regulate the exchange and trading market.
Igor can say more about this.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:03 am

My count would be like this:
If there was 2B ONE owneded by 2.5 million people at October 01. 2016, by raising difficulty I would say up todate, 1 million members got no more than 1B ONE.
But on top of tha I would add power packs. I would say that average power pack yielded around 2 Million ONE.
Based on Sebastian talk there were around 3500 powerpacks sold. So that is 2M*3500=7B.

So, so far, people should own around 10B ONE. If my estimation is correct. But, since 30% of market share is owned by 99% of people and with limits to prevent pumps and dumps, we should be in much better than Bitcoin and other coins ;)

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:02 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:08 am
There is the chance for Onecoin if they can manage to keep stable value by restricting buy and sell orders to prevent pumps and dumps.
But if the company keeps its promise regarding low cost money transfers between people, it should disable the coin transfer restrictions. But then how are they gonna prevent full-scale trading outside the OneCoin exchange? Do they just keep the coin transfer restrictions in place after October 8th, which would mean that OneCoin may not appear very attractive for new investors, if the coin can't be even transferred freely in addition to sale restrictions? Is there any information how the company plans to deal with this issue?
on top of tha I would add power packs. I would say that average power pack yielded around 2 Million ONE.
Based on Sebastian talk there were around 3500 powerpacks sold. So that is 2M*3500=7B.

So, so far, people should own around 10B ONE.
Lots of people also converted a lot of coins to OFCs, which may mean double coins during re-conversion.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:11 pm

It should be interesting to see how they will prevent of exchange sale of coins :)
But when you think of it, maybe they shouldn’t prevent it. Let desperate people sell off all their coins at 10th of exchange value, at least that will not influence drop of ONE value ;)