The Atlantic article analyzed

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: The Atlantic article analyzed

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:33 pm

look at bitcoin, last month it was 2300$, around 2000 tx per block, around 1billion trading volume per day, and after fork, not only that they invented around $6Billion market cap with BitcoinCash but Bitcon is almost $3500 and number of tx and trading volume was unchanged. It is fake value, but who cares if people are willing to pay it right?
No I'm not looking at Bitcoin. You're able to EXCHANGE the value it has to FIAT, so it's as real as it currently is. And why you compare this OneCoin's "mining profit" to bitcoin coin value anyway?

For example the Power pack's 48750€ to 13.5 million euro internal member club value (which all the leaders like to hype as real), the "profit" is created by "mining coins in discount price compared to the announced 12.45€ price".
If the company wouldn't want to imply this kind of profits, it wouldn't be ever increasing its internal (fake) value in the first place, but keep the ICO value in some more static realistic level. IF OneCoin was legit that is.

If you try to present to anybody who is longer time familar with cryptocurrencies, that you'll get the level of 30 000% "value" increase from mining, be it internal or what ever, you're laughed out of the window.
I will probably ban you cause you are starting to be a pain in the ass with this crap:
No doubt.
Say hello to your experts, tell them 3.2 million people and growing do not give a damn about their expertise. FFS
Yes it's unfortunate, but nothing that hasn't been seen before. MMM ponzi has had up to 40 million people lost their money who didn't give a damn about expert warnings. It's really sick logic, that OneCoin can't be a scam because it has so many alleged members. Of course it can. Hell, many didn't even join OneCoin by themselves but were joined due to them being members in other fallen "opportunities" which OneCoin acquired.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: The Atlantic article analyzed

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:14 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:33 pm
No I'm not looking at Bitcoin. You're able to EXCHANGE the value it has to FIAT, so it's as real as it currently is. And why you compare this OneCoin's "mining profit" to bitcoin coin value anyway?
Because Bitcoin value is fake in my opinion but some will disagree with me, although everyone from CC world agrees that it is bubbled and hyped but no one cares as long as people pay for it. The same is with Onecoin, some say it is fake, some say it is driven by pure demand, but it is easy to bark at it now in ICO stage, we will need to wait for public trading to see how price will reflect. Not to mention that people already spend it on dealshaker on the current price.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:33 pm
For example the Power pack's 48750€ to 13.5 million euro internal member club value (which all the leaders like to hype as real), the "profit" is created by "mining coins in discount price compared to the announced 12.45€ price".
If the company wouldn't want to imply this kind of profits, it wouldn't be ever increasing its internal (fake) value in the first place, but keep the ICO value in some more static realistic level. IF OneCoin was legit that is.
I think you should start your own project and make it as it suits you. 48750€ to 13.5 million euro internal value that will possibly be fungible if the project passes. Do you really think some one who can afford to pay 50k euro is not aware of the risks? Please man.

Also, implying that the company should not increase the value is not logical for long ICOs and only then would the value be invalid. Cause it is normal that increased demand is increasing the value. An example is EOS long ICO. They are using ethereum blockchain so they are listed on some exchanges and thus on coinmarketcap.com. ICO value started at around $1 and in just 2 months is increased around 84%:
ImageImage
CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:33 pm
If you try to present to anybody who is longer time familar with cryptocurrencies, that you'll get the level of 30 000% "value" increase from mining, be it internal or what ever, you're laughed out of the window.
Add to that the fact thay it can also fall to zero and he will probably ROFL :)
CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:33 pm
Yes it's unfortunate, but nothing that hasn't been seen before. MMM ponzi has had up to 40 million people lost their money who didn't give a damn about expert warnings. It's really sick logic, that OneCoin can't be a scam because it has so many alleged members. Of course, it can.
I totally disagree linking any scam or failed project to Onecoin that is in progression stage that is actually going well cause both users and merchants number is going up, in addition, the number of coins owned by users is increasing, even more, thanks to power packs.
No sick logic, I don't think Onecoin is not a scam just because so many users joined. I know it is not a scam because it is impossible for one or two people to full around so many thousands of people that are actively promoting it. although partial in transparency does not help them at all. This is simply an attempt to make worlds largest usable cryptocurrency. And next year will show the truth.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:33 pm
Hell, many didn't even join OneCoin by themselves but were joined due to them being members in other fallen "opportunities" which OneCoin acquired.
This reminds me of one guy that tried to explain to me that Onecoin is a shady deal around 1.5 years ago. I asked him why does he think so. turns out that he invested 150 eur in Conligus, and since they bankrupted, he was angry. So when Onecoin adopted arrogant Steinkeller's failed project, Ruja gave all those people packages free and they obtained Onecoin at low difficulty. When I asked him "Wait, you joined a project that failed, then instead of you end up losing money, some other company gives you asset worth of your money in the previous company and you say it is shady?" He had nothing to answer to me. I call that "closed minded person".

CryptoXpose
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: The Atlantic article analyzed

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:09 am

Do you really think some one who can afford to pay 50k euro is not aware of the risks? Please man.
Yes there are definitely those people, and those people are actually even targeted. And one of those people, who paid about double that, is now dead at the age of 40. In the end he had no money, was gonna lose his apartment, was deeply depressed and alcholic, didn't eat in the end, only drank. He believed in OneCoin IMA who was organizing the establishing meeting of OneCoin in 2014 in Helsinki, one of the main leaders in Finland, Tommi Vuorinen. The police has been notified, but it's likely very hard to make a case, as the guy is now dead, and money was paid to Tommi in cash. Needless to say, his friend who made the police report is not happy with OneCoin and their IMAs.
know it is not a scam because it is impossible for one or two people to full around so many thousands of people that are actively promoting it.
And many of those people have now left, including Steinkellers, Islam brother and lots of smller leaders. It's clear many of the MLM leaders like Kari Wahlroos couldn't care less if there's a working system behind it, as long as he is paid. Kari's reputation is so bad in Finland, that even his former friends say that "stay out of anything he is promoting". Same with Parhiala. Kari did finally hit the jackpot with the OneCoin scam though. It always goes with the same pattern for these career scammers, they stay some years on 1 scheme until jumping to the next one. They couldn't give a shit, if there's a working system or not behind everything. It's clear that the company top is very aware that there's a scam going on, so it's not 1 or 2 people.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: The Atlantic article analyzed

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:49 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:09 am
Yes there are definitely those people, and those people are actually even targeted. And one of those people, who paid about double that, is now dead at the age of 40. In the end he had no money, was gonna lose his apartment, was deeply depressed and alcholic, didn't eat in the end, only drank. He believed in OneCoin IMA who was organizing the establishing meeting of OneCoin in 2014 in Helsinki, one of the main leaders in Finland, Tommi Vuorinen. The police has been notified, but it's likely very hard to make a case, as the guy is now dead, and money was paid to Tommi in cash. Needless to say, his friend who made the police report is not happy with OneCoin and their IMAs.
That kind of people being targeted is just one of your made up assumptions.
So, you are saying that Tommi Vuorine promised this dead guy that he can return millions or what ever in a few months if he pays education for 100k eur? Would you do it? That guy did not kill him self because anyone scammed him. No one put a gun to his head to make that decision. He made his own decision. How stupid you need to be to give the money you do not even have into something that does not exist. Something like a cryptocurrency ICO. Something that can fail too. How stupid and greedy you need to be. And you blame a company for that?
Maybe even Onecoin isn't the problem, maybe he was explained that in this early stage he can earn his money back through the network and he failed apparently.
Mihail Petrovic, the man I know in person, is in top 5 world earners in MLM. He bought 40 tycoons after he was admitted to Onecoin from failed Conligus. It was all he had. When he earned those back via the network, he loaned 200k more and bought more packages. Now he earns 1mill euro per month from network alone. Any one can succeed or fail. And he came in from Conligus. Poor him.
As for this dead guy, I would say he killed himself cause he realized how stupid he is and all the negativity from you haters drove him crazy.
But wait, that guy got his coins, Onecoin is still ongoing ICO, merchants are pouring in, blockchain is fast, next year public trading starts, those coins that he got will for sure have some fungible value. If that happens. Did you hatters help save or kill that man?
CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:09 am
And many of those people have now left, including Steinkellers, Islam brother and lots of smller leaders.
Small leaders who left failed to educate themselves about the industry and also most of them failed to survive negativity and the need to defend the company. Islam brothers made that statement clear. They were not up to the task to promote cryptocurrency ICO and defend the company from haters so they jumped to selling bracelets. Other leaders went back selling creams and pots. Those are leaders who heard there is big money here and they took some of it until they could promise profits. But once promising was more strictly regulated and sanctioned, and once internal exchange was closed, many of those money chasers and scam rats ran away.
Now new leaders rise, the leaders who believe in this global payment project. Steinkellers never believed in a project, it was known amongst the top leaders, they did not buy Onecoins, they only cashed out, and at the end they were kicked out but Ruja was polite enough not to make a buzz about that. In Onecoin, they just proved how and why Conligus failed. They are not needed in Onecoin.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:09 am
It's clear many of the MLM leaders like Kari Wahlroos couldn't care less if there's a working system behind it, as long as he is paid. Kari's reputation is so bad in Finland, that even his former friends say that "stay out of anything he is promoting". Same with Parhiala. Kari did finally hit the jackpot with the OneCoin scam though. It always goes with the same pattern for these career scammers, they stay some years on 1 scheme until jumping to the next one. They couldn't give a shit, if there's a working system or not behind everything.
Aside from disgracing Kari and Juha as a person, haters will hate, discredit anyone who does not suit their agenda. They did dedicate their lives for this. Juha closely died and he is still not well.
But you said it yourself: "they stay some years on 1 scheme until jumping to the next one" but you lack to add "until they find the right project" ;)
CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:09 am
It's clear that the company top is very aware that there's a scam going on, so it's not 1 or 2 people
How on earth is that clear :D
Did any leader that left say he left because of a scam? No, it is your assumption and wish that they left because of a scam. I explained what Islam brothers told in one interview in the previous paragraph.
Tim and Bjorn also jumped to brag how Tom Mcmurrain left yet he just took few months off and continued and also he is making his own project.
Ed Hartly, God forgive his soul, was also a part of Onelife and he worked in Vietnam mostly, but not much, he and David Imonitie were tricked by the Steinkeller brothers with promises, they were their upline and Ed detected treachery in their system. Not the company top as Ruja and Sebastian as you would like.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: The Atlantic article analyzed

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:57 am

lol, always explanation for everything, and "haters this, haters that".

I'm so happy when you fking scammers start hitting the jail.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: The Atlantic article analyzed

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:33 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:57 am
lol, always explanation for everything, and "haters this, haters that".
I'm so happy when you fking scammers start hitting the jail.
Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:49 am
But wait, that guy got his coins, Onecoin is still ongoing ICO, merchants are pouring in, blockchain is fast, next year public trading starts, those coins that he got will for sure have some fungible value. If that happens. Did you hatters help save or kill that man?

CryptoXpose
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: The Atlantic article analyzed

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 am

But wait, that guy got his coins,
Actually, Tommi took care of his account, so no. Tommi was paid even more, so he would take care of everything for the guy.
Of course the dead guy had mental and alcohol problems, and this is where the leaders strike when they smell money.
Onecoin is still ongoing ICO
My personal guess is that Ruja will announce more delays, lets see. ICO/IPO is a nice end game though, and kinda "legit" way to say, that not all businesses ar successfull, as you pointed out. "Hey, it was not a scam, just a failed business", just like OPN SiteTalk IPO. Yeah right.
merchants are pouring in
Here's some stats of the "merchants pouring in". Looks a bit too steady phase to be real.
https://kusetukset.blogspot.fi/2017/08/ ... itter.html
blockchain is fast
If OneCoin had a legit blockchain and was a legit cryptocurrency, 1 minute confirmation time is not even fast anymore by today's standards for a new cryptocurrency. For example Dash has near instant confirmations.
next year public trading starts
Allegedly, already delayed to the end of 2018.
those coins that he got will for sure have some fungible value.
Most likely not really. It's very unlikely there will suddenly be hundreds of thousands of new buyers ready to pay any substantial price and to cover the huge selling demand, if they get the public trading even started in the end of 2018.
If that happens. Did you hatters help save or kill that man?
He was deceived with untrue promises as usual. Of course the company never takes any responsibility cause it has outsourced the marketing.
Many of the top MLM leaders are predators. They'd practically sell their own grandmothers without any moral dilemmas.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: The Atlantic article analyzed

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:45 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 am
Of course the dead guy had mental and alcohol problems, and this is where the leaders strike when they smell money.
I can't believe how low you will go into accusing people that they seek and abuse ill people...
CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 am
My personal guess is that Ruja will announce more delays, lets see. ICO/IPO is a nice end game though, and kinda "legit" way to say, that not all businesses ar successfull, as you pointed out. "Hey, it was not a scam, just a failed business", just like OPN SiteTalk IPO. Yeah right
"My personal guess" is all that you have. But yes, I do expect stagnation or drop at first. Then we will see if it will start rolling or not.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 am
Here's some stats of the "merchants pouring in". Looks a bit too steady phase to be real.
https://kusetukset.blogspot.fi/2017/08/ ... itter.html
I see pretty inclining number of merchants and individual users, deals are somewhat in decline, maybe because of summer?
Of course he selected 3 retarded deals where someone probably put it so no one will buy it and he is using those deals to transfer his coins from big account participation such as power pack. For example, I made a deal my self for 145000OC and I bought it on one of power packs that I participated just to transfer all those coins to my account. That is actually forbidden so those are probably slowly buying them out.
Ok but important is that sponge made a "healthy conclusion":
Dealshaker platform official numbers are unrealistic and can best be explained by being a forgery.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 am
If OneCoin had a legit blockchain and was a legit cryptocurrency, 1 minute confirmation time is not even fast anymore by today's standards for a new cryptocurrency. For example Dash has near instant confirmations.
1 minute is block time, not confirmation time. They claim to be able to do the same or more transactions than visa and mastercard.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 am
Most likely not really. It's very unlikely there will suddenly be hundreds of thousands of new buyers ready to pay any substantial price and to cover the huge selling demand, if they get the public trading even started in the end of 2018.
"Most likely", "It's very unlikely" :)
Well, of course, there will not be instant buyers but I am sure when they open the blockchain and this turns out not to be a scam, buyers will come
CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 am
He was deceived with untrue promises as usual. Of course the company never takes any responsibility cause it has outsourced the marketing.
Many of the top MLM leaders are predators. They'd practically sell their own grandmothers without any moral dilemmas.
I agree, and those kind of predators left or are kicked out and now you use the same people you hate as an argument "oh leaders left because it is scam". No they left because they are scam and they do not belong here. No wonder there is slow down with the onelife...

CryptoXpose
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: The Atlantic article analyzed

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:45 pm

1 minute is block time, not confirmation time. They claim to be able to do the same or more transactions than visa and mastercard.
Heh, sure they claim. They claim a lot of things which they don't back up. 100% marketing, 0% proof.

Ruja has herself talked about 1 minute confirmation time, though if the blocktime is about 1 minute, a transaction would be confirmed in a block on average of 30 seconds, IF OneCoin was real. Still slow by today's standards which aim for instant or near instant confirmed transactions. Antonopoulos has talked about millisecond level transactions and "streaming money" with Lightning Network coming to Bitcoin.
Lets see when Ruja will claim the same (of course never delivering). :mrgreen:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: The Atlantic article analyzed

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:54 pm

You will always find something to critique won't you :)
What will matter millisecond when you will need to wait 10min for block to close.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests