The Atlantic article analyzed

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose

Re: The Atlantic article analyzed

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:46 pm

What will matter millisecond when you will need to wait 10min for block to close.
No you don't have to wait. That's the point.
https://lightning.network/

Lightning Network Scalable, Instant Bitcoin/Blockchain Transactions

Instant Payments. Lightning-fast blockchain payments without worrying about block confirmation times. Security is enforced by blockchain smart-contracts without creating a on-blockchain transaction for individual payments. Payment speed measured in milliseconds to seconds.

Scalability. Capable of millions to billions of transactions per second across the network. Capacity blows away legacy payment rails by many orders of magnitude. Attaching payment per action/click is now possible without custodians.

Low Cost. By transacting and settling off-blockchain, the Lightning Network allows for exceptionally low fees, which allows for emerging use cases such as instant micropayments.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:23 pm

I will not say anything more cause it would be off topic but I can say that if they implement this, the original purpose of the blockchain will be abandoned cause majority of transactions will be actually executed and validated on a side network and only smart contracts between two users will be confirmed on a slow blockchain. And they are slandering Onecoin to have a different model than current Bitcoin.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:43 pm

And they are slandering Onecoin to have a different model than current Bitcoin.
Nobody is slandering OneCoin because of "different model". Nobody even knows exactly what kind of model OneCoin is suppose to have. There's no fricking proof of any cryptocurrency model that is running. Current OneCoin coin operations are just fine handled with SQL..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:49 pm

Sql story is proven invented so no need to mention it further.
I was referring to "not all transaction are shown in blockchain viewer". It will be interesting to see if LN transaction will be visible on the blockchain explorer

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Sql story is proven invented so no need to mention it further.
It's in no way proven invented except in your cult head. It's infact very possible scenario. What the hell do you think Asenhia would say when asked? "Yes we called", and shit on its customer. Yeah right. Of course they deny it 100/100 times.
Lets see, there may come now situation when phone records will be checked in court. That will be interesting.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:25 pm

You call me cultist head yet you call anyone who does not suit your agenda a lier and put 100% trust in one controversial guy. Way to go ;)

Can't believe you stil mention phone records on court after 6 months :) There will be no court :)

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:40 pm

You call me cultist head yet you call anyone who does not suit your agenda a lier and put 100% trust in one controversial guy. Way to go
He is only controversial to you. I talked to him a lot, and of course I trust him much more than your company's career scammers. It fits perfectly to our findings on MuroBBS in Jan 31/February 1. During the "blockchain maintanance" when there was an announcement on backoffice and 26 hour break between blocks 171066-171067, "mining" coins worked just fine, and coins appearing on account due to the "mining" clearly showed to us that the coin operations (mining, transfering to account) were not tied to blockchain at all. Because blockchain was not involved, coin operations done in SQL is the logical scenario.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:45 pm

One question for you. Say you have a wallet at kraken.com and you own 10ShitCoins that are showed on account balance. What would happen to your kraken balance for ShitCoin if their blockchain had a downtime?

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:51 pm

One question for you. Say you have a wallet at kraken.com and you own 10ShitCoins that are showed on account balance. What would happen to your kraken balance for ShitCoin if their blockchain had a downtime?
Nothing, but that is a totally different situation.

In my example there was no coins at first. Blockchain was down, blocks were not running, tokens were put to mining, coins were "mined in a pool". The result of this (the coins) appeared on account.

The case is documented here, but there's also discussion on MuroBBS while the blockchain downtime happened:
https://archive.is/YcqEG

I also followed this case at the time. It's one of the biggest reason I personally believe OneCoin coin operations are really done in SQL. Not what Bjorn or Zain Khan said, but this exact case is the base for my reasoning.

However, we can't unfortunately push this case anymore, as the Twitter account containing key timestamps for the images (showing that the images really were taking at the time when claimed) was destroyed. That's the reason I haven't done video about this. I however saw this happening in real time, and that's why I'm still here.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:01 pm

You understand that account balances and transactions in those accounts are stored in db probably such are sql and it is synced to the blockchain for verification. We do not know their tech. So you are talking about situations that you do not understand and you bring conclusions based on limited knowledge and belief that there is no blockchain.
I can not explain what happened there so we can all assume. You can assume what you wish.
Knowing how most exchanges work with blockchains, it is very possible that coins that you saw appear on your back office balance were already stored on your walled in the blockchain before alleged downtime but they were stored in back office db with delay.
Maybe you should send that case to me deeply explaind on my email here so I can check with IT