The Atlantic article analyzed

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: The Atlantic article analyzed

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:00 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:21 pm
And we know what for example Marcelo Garcia Casil said about hiding information. You make money by hiding information. OneCoin is practically hiding pretty much all possible information which you would hide if you wanted to scam.
For a public company and cryptocurrency. Onecoin is ICO, not public. Please go look for Tezos or EOS transactions in their blockchains that they promise in the white paper ;)
CryptoXpose wrote:
It is your assumption that OneCoin will show blockchain when it "becomes publicly traded". What's the point of keeping even member's own transaction data hidden now even from the member him/herself? Absolutely zero logic and no point.
It is not my assumption. Ruja said that and I found a video and made a clip of it for you.
Members transactions are not hidden, they can see all the transactions in the back office accounts.
CryptoXpose wrote:
The POINT here is, we can only talk about blockchain, when it's valid immutable ledger including all OneCoin transactions. Otherwise there's absolutely no point to talk about any blockchain.
Immutable as it can not be reversed :) Yet Ethereum reversed it and made a fork :)
Again, no point talking about Onecoin blockchain until it hits public trading. For now, we have their claims that it will store kyc and it is fast as visa and master card. Also EOS and Tezos state they have better systems in mind than bitcoin and ethereum, they just put in on the white paper and people believe they will deliver it after ICO. Their blockchains do not even exist. EOS even makes ICO on another blockchain, selling tokens that will have no link with their blockchain. So it is absolutely retarded to talk about Onecoin blockchain and expect it to be functional cause no closed ICO cryptocurrency is fully functional during ICO.
CryptoXpose wrote:
There's absolutely zero proof that there's any interactions between BackOffice and an assumed OneCoin blockchain. Infact all data that can be seen, point that there's no interaction AT ALL. It's purely assumption and belief based on career scammers' talk that there is a link. ACTUAL DATA SHOWS NO LINK!
There is no proof that is true, that does not make it a scam, it can only be a red flag for some people, there is belief needed, just like in all other ICOs. This is Rujas project (Onecoin) and she is certainly not a career scammer, you haters make her look like one. Other Onelife leaders are not really important.

I would not go over this retarded talk how there is no proof of link between back office and the blockchain cause that is the argument you will be able to parrot until Onecoin goes public. Point is that you put that blockchain downtime as proof how you mined coins during blockckain was offline. Then I showed you how I also made ETH and BTC transactions in such back office and they did not show on the blockchain and I think I proved my point. You are free to think there is no link between blockchain and back office but at least you admitted that there is at least a blockchain :D
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:48 pm
There's just a "slight" problem. Nobody (except Ruja etc) knows how many coins are in company's possession, and there's absolutely no described policy that says the company will keep the coins out of the market, as the company hasn't even announced it has coins in its possession(!). There's a huge amount of money to be made by hiding information as nobody knows anything.
Why don't you ask some big name experts in finances and cryptocurrencies if this what OneCoin is doing sound legit to them.
What the fuck are you talking about. "There's a huge amount of money to be made by hiding information as nobody knows anything"
How can she earn money if she did not show how many coins are owned by the company FFS. You are holding to certain peoples sentences with so strange understanding and using that philosophy where ever it suits you, no matter if there is no logic in that.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Onecoin is all about usability if you didn't notice.
No I didn't notice.
Cause you notice only what you want.
CryptoXpose wrote:
If forexample my girlfriend wanted to get something from DealShaker with OneCoins, she would first have to register as a OneLife member, probably buy Bitcoins in order to buy an education package, then wait months for the token splits, then put tokens to mining, then wait 3 months until the OneCoins are out of the "escrowed" status, then she is able to get a coupon from DealShaker with her OneCoins.. It's not very handy you know..
WTF :) First of all, dealshaker is restricted to Onelife users at this stage yes. You constantly compare this ecosystem to public final products.
After ICO, your girlfriend can buy Onecoin the same way she would buy Bitcoin and then buy a coupon on dealshaker.
And btw, on dealshaker you can spend escrowed and coinsafe coins, and KYC status verification does not have to be approved
CryptoXpose wrote:
I tell you about usability.
I pay my VPN service with Bitcoins. It goes like this: If I don't have Bitcoins, I buy bitcoins from a finnish online service. It takes some minutes until the bitcoins are in my wallet. Then I pay the VPN service, which is even faster cause they didn't wait even 1 verification. Bought in seconds. Boom, my VPN paid with Bitcoins. That's usability and for the exact thing I wanted.
Bull's eye. Of course, you can buy services needed for illegal actions with Bitcoins. That is well known.
Feel free to go and buy lunch, pizza, summer vacation, car and much more. Were you able to buy those in the first 3 years of Bitcoins existence?
That method of purchase you mention is using Bitcoin API. That is something Onecoin will implement after ICO ;)
CryptoXpose wrote:
In the city where I live, if I have real cryptocurrency, I'm covered for everything money can buy even if I have nothing else. If it's other than Bitcoin, do a quick conversion in ShapeShift to Bitcoin, then just walk to the nearest Bitcoin ATM and withdraw Euros in less than a minute. With OneCoins you do absolutely nothing, doesn't change anything if you have 1 or 10 million OneCoins, you're not gonna buy food and you'll sleep under a bridge telling to yourself how usable OneCoin is, and how "everything will change in the end of 2018". :D
Those are a bunch of smaller and bigger companies who own a lot of Bitcoins and they trade everything for Bitcoin. You CAN NOT pay with BTC at merchants, you can only sell them to your card provider and pay to the merchant with cash. All that, even shapeshift have limit. I would like to see you go and buy 150.000 car with Bitcoin using that way. Good luck finding strong enough provider for that.
All those that you mentioned are small amount providers. But hey, that is good for a start. I am not criticizing that, I like it.
And it is really lame to compare Bitcoin adoption with so many exchanges with Onecoin that is ICO still, and yet you can already buy so many real life stuff. And yes, 2018 will be mile stone. After that, time will tell.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:40 pm

For a public company and cryptocurrency. Onecoin is ICO, not public. Please go look for Tezos or EOS transactions in their blockchains that they promise in the white paper ;)
They haven't been marketing being the biggest and best cryptocurrency in the world having the fastest blockchain which can handle more transactions than Visa. OneCoin has marketed itself like that. So either stop comparing OneCoin to them, or admit there has been huge false marketing.
Members transactions are not hidden, they can see all the transactions in the back office accounts.
You're such a fking scammer. You know perfectly well I meant in the alleged blockchain.
You are free to think there is no link between blockchain and back office but at least you admitted that there is at least a blockchain :D
I can have on my computer just as useful OneCoin blockchain for the members, as OneCoin is showing to its members now. How about that.. That's what I admit.
How can she earn money if she did not show how many coins are owned by the company FFS.
In case of public trading, by manipulating the value and then flooding the markets. There are many ways.
Of course, you can buy services needed for illegal actions with Bitcoins. That is well known.
You need VPN for accessing OneLife.eu from USA, so you as an OneCoin apologist if anyone should know that VPN has many uses. But whatever. This is offtopic.
I would like to see you go and buy 150.000 car with Bitcoin using that way.
If I needed that, I'd go straight to a official TRUSTED car dealer which accepts 100% Bitcoins, where also Kari Wahlroos buys his cars (probably even with Bitcoins). :lol:
https://www.luxurycollection.fi/

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:29 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:40 pm
They haven't been marketing being the biggest and best cryptocurrency in the world having the fastest blockchain which can handle more transactions than Visa. OneCoin has marketed itself like that. So either stop comparing OneCoin to them, or admit there has been huge false marketing.
ICO is ICO, until then, I will compare Onecoin to other ICOs. Indeed, they did use some bad marketing before, I agree. They fixed that, like many other things. They are aiming to be the largest usable cryptocurrency. They claim to have the tech to do that. Time will tell.
CryptoXpose wrote:
You're such a fking scammer. You know perfectly well I meant in the alleged blockchain.
Idiot, again, when you say: "own transactions are hidden from users", I say that is not true, users can see their transactions in the back office well sorted, just like they can see them in bitcoin exchanges back office. But if you say "users can not see their own transactions in the blockchain" I will say "agreed, until they go public. And even then, non IT users will not give a damn about looking at those geek numbers in the blockchain :)
CryptoXpose wrote:
How can she earn money if she did not show how many coins are owned by the company FFS.
In case of public trading, by manipulating the value and then flooding the markets. There are many ways.
I think when public trading starts we will know those figures ;) They need to disclose how many coins are on the market and how many are locked.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:14 pm

And even then, non IT users will not give a damn about looking at those geek numbers in the blockchain
And again, being able to see your transactions from a blockchain has nothing to do with non-IT users or geeks. It's about what blockchain is all about, blockchain is a ledger which provides trust! You take away one of its key purposes and its just a (false) marketing gimmick.

It's pretty frustrating that apologists like you defend OneCoin with this "but non-IT users don't care about it" -argument. :x
It's really fricking bad argument.

OneCoin has now about 3 years hyped its blockchain, yet is unable to provide one of blockchain's key purposes for the members. But for apologists this doesn't ring any bells..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:00 pm

I get what you are saying and I know that came from Bitcoin philosophy (the same as "cryptocurrency can only be decentralized" philosophy came with Bitcoin). But I am not sure blockchain industry will work like that in the future.
Do you think when banks start using blockchains, and when big companies start using blockchain they will open it so everyone sees all transactions? In that case, I guess, people like you will use public networks, and people like me will use better networks even if I can not find my transactions in the blockchchain. I will believe it is there cause the company says so. We do trust dropbox, google, facebook, apple and many more.
But I am not saying Onecoin will be closed forever. This argument of yours is ok for now, but Onecoin says they will open blockchain once public.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:05 pm

Do you think when banks start using blockchains, and when big companies start using blockchain they will open it so everyone sees all transactions?
Banks will not probably market blockchain to its normal customers, it's just a tool.

It's completely different with OneCoin where lots of the marketing is based on a blockchain. It's very strange members can't even see their own transactions in the blockchain.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:11 pm

Well, actually I think you are misunderstanding Onecoin too. Not the blockchain is advertised as the main deal. It is just a tool of course. Onecoin is advertised as the new payment system, new economy, it is only based on the blockchain and it is ok that sometimes blockchain is advertised. I would say you critiques and haters are more mentioning onecoin blockchain then the company itself.

For example, this comment from a man who spoke about Onecoin on EU Parliament TV, Onecoin ecosystem is a tool to help economies.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:24 pm

It's funny, that just because someone gives discount or even accepts 100% in OneCoins, in apologists' logic it's a proof OneCoin is not a scam.

"Hey this party gives discount in exchange of OneCoins, where is the scam!?? It's all legit!"

*sigh*

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:33 pm

You do not get the big picture. You assume it's a scam, some people agree with you, way more people do not agree with you. Onecoin will succeed with people only. If more people think it's not a scam, it will all be fine. So if some merchant accepts Onecoins, it is a merchant who accepts Onecoins and it's a snowball. I remember like a year ago when haters said Onecoin will NEVER have any usability. Sigh...