WARNINGS Explained and Debunked

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: WARNINGS Explained and Debunked

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:45 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:31 am
First of all, I'm not selecting anything, I'm not behind that list. Neither is by the way Bjorn or Tim. There are much more people sick of the scam than just us, believe it or not.
Actually Bitcoin Foundation is funding all that, not sure how much Bjorn and Tim contributed there. But I have no proof for that. They are too smart to hide their ass cause they could get summoned to prove claims on the court.

CryptoXpose wrote:
A virtual currency is not the same as cryptocurrency, so I'd say you are very wrong. Cryptocurrency can be said to be virtual currency, but virtual currency is not necessarely cryptocurrency.
Wikipedia wrote:A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency.[1] Cryptocurrencies are classified as a subset of digital currencies and are also classified as a subset of alternative currencies and virtual currencies.
Bitcoin became the first decentralized cryptocurrency in 2009.[2] Since then, numerous cryptocurrencies have been created.[3] These are frequently called altcoins, as a blend of bitcoin alternative.[4][5] Bitcoin and its derivatives use decentralized control[6] as opposed to centralized electronic money/centralized banking systems.[7] The decentralized control is related to the use of bitcoin's blockchain transaction database in the role of a distributed ledger.[8]
Um, Onecoin uses cryptography and a blockchain, making it a CRYPTOcurrency. Bitcoin is not the definition of cryptocurrency so it does not need to be decentralized. Ripple is a centralized company it did not have any decentralization during ICO, later, when it went public some decentralized nodes are appearing, to 55 total if I recall. Let's wait for Onecoin to go public and see if they will also have decentralized nodes.
CryptoXpose wrote:
I don't know for how many cases that is true, but in general "bitcoin people" are knowledgeable about real cryptocurrency and also the numerous scams with ICOs etc. For people knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies, OneCoin doesn't seem like real cryptocurrency. It is a members club virtual currency with no real exchangeability and crazy tens of thousands of percent "profits" from mining.
Actually, Bitcoin people are knowledgeable about Bitcoin, they do not understand Onecoin ICO cause:
1) It uses MLM to distribute and tokens are not exchanged for ETH or BTC(paid by cash) but rather Education (paid by cash)
2) Blockchain is not fully transparent, yet no ICO has fully operational blockchain during ICO
3) It is not publicly traded, yet some coins wait months after ICO to become tradable
4) Is not listed on coinmarketcap.com, but it is normal cause you need to be listed on some exchange to be listed there too, so we wait OC to go public
5) It is not anonymous cause it stores KYC and is centralized and that does not suite anarchists

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:32 am

Actually Bitcoin Foundation is funding all that, not sure how much Bjorn and Tim contributed there. But I have no proof for that. They are too smart to hide their ass cause they could get summoned to prove claims on the court.
I'm pretty sure I would know if that was the case. The guy behind the site has been familiar to us for quite some time. I talk to him privately from time to time. He really doesn't strike me as some Bitcoin Foundation guy at all. It was I who introduced him to Tim and others by the way.

Ken Labine claims the site is created by Tim, Bjorn and I. It's kinda funny because there's really no reason why we would deny if we were behind it. There's lots of people who write about their findings about OneCoin. In the finnish MuroBBS forum alone there's hundreds of people who follow the OneCoin case. Same thing on Swedish FlashBack forum.

By the way, can I ask are you getting paid by OneCoin/OneLife for maintaining this forum and answering questions?
If not, why are you so sure that onecoinscam.info is funded by BitCoin Foundation, and not by person who is convinced OneCoin is a scam and wants to warn people?

In my opinion Bitcoin Foundation might in principle support actions against OneCoin, but not because of competitive reasons, but because of possible reputational and regulative problems they see will follow from a big scam like OneCoin for the cryptocurrency industry in general.
Um, Onecoin uses cryptography and a blockchain, making it a CRYPTOcurrency.
There's zero proof of that, which is by the way pretty incredible if you think about it. That's how non-transparent OneCoin is, after 3 years.
No real world OneCoin transactions are visible in any blockchain view. No cryptography properties are apparent for OneCoin users.
1) It uses MLM to distribute and tokens are not exchanged for ETH or BTC(paid by cash) but rather Education (paid by cash)
In OneCoin the tokens are this "fun" middle phase which split up to 8 times for what ever reason (which I'm sure is good in your opinion)
2) Blockchain is not fully transparent, yet no ICO has fully operational blockchain during ICO
OneCoin claims to have fully operational and transparent blockchain. Nobody can really verify that, which is strange considering the claims. Marcelo didn't see OneCoin blockchain. He confirmed his audit didn't touch any live OneCoin operations.
3) It is not publicly traded, yet some coins wait months after ICO to become tradable
For OneCoin is seems to be a record breaking wait of about 4 years, unless there's yet again more delays. Which I think is more than likely.
4) Is not listed on coinmarketcap.com, but it is normal cause you need to be listed on some exchange to be listed there too, so we wait OC to go public
Yes, wait and wait. In the mean time, remember to buy more packages as there's gonna be some extra wonderful promotions in the new wonder wheel giving even more extra splits, and more extra tokens than ever!!!
5) It is not anonymous cause it stores KYC and is centralized and that does not suite anarchists
Anonymous transfers are perfectly possible currently.
It's possible anonymously, without KYC to:
- "mine" and acquire OneCoins
- transfer coins to another non-verified account in the same network line
- buy coupons with OneCoins in DealShaker

All the above without KYC. Even though the company leadership claims all transactions are KYC verified.

What comes to the validity of OneCoin KYC, people have been able to easily get "KYC verified" with passport images downloaded from net etc fake info. See here: https://murobbs.muropaketti.com/posts/1718306564/
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:19 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:32 am
Ken Labine claims the site is created by Tim, Bjorn and I. It's kinda funny because there's really no reason why we would deny if we were behind it. There's lots of people who write about their findings about OneCoin. In the finnish MuroBBS forum alone there's hundreds of people who follow the OneCoin case. Same thing on Swedish FlashBack forum.
By the way, can I ask are you getting paid by OneCoin/OneLife for maintaining this forum and answering questions?
If not, why are you so sure that onecoinscam.info is funded by BitCoin Foundation, and not by the person who is convinced OneCoin is a scam and wants to warn people?
Nevermind who created that crap site. I say crap site cause it is based on assumptions and opinions and all they quote is cut out of context to look bad for Onecoin. I am not paid for this, I made this only to help small Onelife distributors that are stuck in the mud of negativity cause big leaders do not care about negative people, they just move on to positive people, that's why they are big leaders. I did not invent Bitcoin foundation. Some Russian guys claim that and I have no reason not to believe in it. But at the end of a day, there are no proofs so that is not so important.
CryptoXpose wrote:
There's zero proof of that, which is by the way pretty incredible if you think about it. That's how non-transparent OneCoin is, after 3 years. No real world OneCoin transactions are visible in any blockchain view. No cryptography properties are apparent for OneCoin users.
You are so being stuck behind the small picture that you do not see a big picture. The fact that you did not see your own transaction in the blockchain viewer is not the proof there is no blockchain. If it is to you, fine.
CryptoXpose wrote:
In OneCoin the tokens are this "fun" middle phase which split up to 8 times for what ever reason (which I'm sure is good in your opinion)
Why the hell wouldn't it be good. It is good for ICO participants. There is a way to get to large amount of Onecoins. For negative people, everything can be bad of course.
CryptoXpose wrote:
OneCoin claims to have fully operational and transparent blockchain. Nobody can really verify that, which is strange considering the claims. Marcelo didn't see OneCoin blockchain. He confirmed his audit didn't touch any live OneCoin operations.
Yep, everybody believes the company. The company must have its reason to hide a blockchain. Negative people is buzzing about "no blockchain" story to the police too for 2 years now, well, police could have proven it by now with a warrant. There is a reason police did not do it. We will all see this when ICO finishes. Who the hell will ask EOS if they even have a blockchain because they use Ethereum blockchain for ICO. And erc20 tokens will not have any link to EOS tokens on a live blockchain yet EOS will still have a credible market cap once it lists on the exchanges. You guys are so full of double standards.
CryptoXpose wrote:
For OneCoin is seems to be a record breaking wait of about 4 years, unless there's yet again more delays. Which I think is more than likely.
Record breaking or not, if someone does not like it he can pass. Luckily you critiques are here to make them ask around more. The problem that ICO term did not exist back in 2015 so that's why they did not advertise it like this. I am going to change it. But I see the company is also starting to mention ICO. Cause that's exactly what Onecoin is. An ICO.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Yes, wait and wait. In the mean time, remember to buy more packages as there's gonna be some extra wonderful promotions in the new wonder wheel giving even more extra splits, and more extra tokens than ever!!!
The company is not saying that distributors are telling that, there is a difference. And the fact the company throws those incentives is good, not bad. At least for ICO participants
CryptoXpose wrote:
Anonymous transfers are perfectly possible currently.
It's possible anonymously, without KYC to:
- "mine" and acquire OneCoins
- transfer coins to another non-verified account in the same network like
- buy coupons with OneCoins in DealShaker
All the above without KYC. Even though the company leadership claims all transactions are KYC verified.
Ok now you are being stupid cause I already explained this to you several times. Not sure if you read it but let me write it again. Please stop parroting this stupidity further more:
Onecoin is on ICO, private coin, not public, it does not require KYC at the moment. So you can send it to up line and downline, you can buy anything on the dealshaker without KYC. It is closed private coin still.
On the other hand, you CAN NOT send cash outside of your country unless you are KYC approved, that is what I can tell you first hand. Also, I suppose the same implies to Dealshaker, you can not buy a coupon that has cash part of price unless you are KYC approved, but I can not confirm this one to you. Although it would not surprise me that you can even spend cash without KYC approval until the company is still private cause they do not want to slow dealshaker down at this stage.
CryptoXpose wrote:
What comes to the validity of OneCoin KYC, people have been able to easily get "KYC verified" with passport images downloaded from net etc fake info. See here: https://murobbs.muropaketti.com/posts/1718306564/
And what does this prove? I also did this on my several Paypal accounts, sent photoshopped verification documents, that does not mean that the whole world will do it and that the procedure is invalid

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:51 pm

"Negative people" is a term used by MLM people. It's a totally ridiculous concept when talking about critical evaluation of a system like OneCoin.
The point in science in general is to question everything and approach things critically. That's not being "negative person". That's how you eventually find the truth. When you supress the questioning for what ever reason or explain things with "negative people", then you're automatically in a cult like "one truth" environment. I give you respect though that you seem to allow reasonably free speech here.
Negative people is buzzing about "no blockchain" story to the police too for 2 years now, well, police could have proven it by now with a warrant. There is a reason police did not do it.
There's a reason OneCoin is operating in Bulgaria, UAE and tax heaven Belize.. One reason is extremely slow police operations. Bulgaria is also one of the most corrupted countries in the world. Ruja has also personal relations to the absolute top of Bulgarian authority. She is friends with the prime minister Boyko Borissov's ex-spouse Tzvetelina Borislavova (Boyko and Tzvetelina are still in close relations) according to the Bulgarian financial magazine The Capital, who is one of the richest and most influential woman in Bulgaria. So yeah, there won't be a police warrant any time soon there for obvious reasons.
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:03 pm

Ok now you are being stupid cause I already explained this to you several times. Not sure if you read it but let me write it again. Please stop parroting this stupidity further more:
Onecoin is on ICO, private coin, not public, it does not require KYC at the moment.
Sorry, but your CEO has claimed that all OneCoin transactions are KYC verified. They are not. There wasn't anykind of disclaimer like "yees, but in the future it will be because OneCoin is still private".

Many of your leaders believe that OneCoin has KYC in effect right now in all transactions, because your CEO said so.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:32 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:51 pm
"Negative people" is a term used by MLM people. It's a totally ridiculous concept when talking about critical evaluation of a system like OneCoin
Let me explain deeper what I meant by "negative people". It's those kinds of people who go and read all the negative stuff about anything, this has nothing to do with Onecoin. For example, I was 110g 180cm and lost 35kg in 6 months with Herbalife. I recommend this to many people, some of the m went on google to check about it, and they found so much negative crap about Herbalife from people who never even used it. Most of those are just competition slandering how Herbalife is too expensive or garbage. So, negative people soak all that crap and do not want to try it.
But the fact that I am in front of him, he sees me with his eyes, I have a personal result, he does not care about that. I call them negative people, or I might be more sincere, stupid small minded people.
The same is with Onecoin. All around there is a "competition" that will find so much crap, and they are also helped by some members of Onelife with wrong work and add to that useful idiots from smart people like you and you have a large resistance.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:51 pm
There's a reason OneCoin is operating in Bulgaria, UAE and tax heaven Belize.. One reason is extremely slow police operations. Bulgaria is also one of the most corrupted countries in the world. Ruja has also personal relations to the absolute top of Bulgarian authority. She is friends with the prime minister Boyko Borissov's ex-spouse Tzvetelina Borislavova (Boyko and Tzvetelina are still in close relations) according to the Bulgarian financial magazine The Capital, who is one of the richest and most influential woman in Bulgaria. So yeah, there won't be a police warrant any time soon there for obvious reasons.
Please cut that retarded Angelina crap. She spoke also about the president of Serbia being paid lol, and Zoran Markovic who went to Ruja to add some merchants in June 2016 where Ruja denied him. Let me tell you that guy is a con artist, he conned my personal friend for 50000 eur. Angelina is a lonely woman, no strange she was rejected by upline.
There is a reason why global companies do not register in their own countries, because of too high taxes. That is natural.
Why do many ICOs register in Man of Isle or such? Not because they are a fraud that is for sure. But you are entitled to assume so of course.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:03 pm
Sorry, but your CEO has claimed that all OneCoin transactions are KYC verified. They are not. There wasn't anykind of disclaimer like "yees, but in the future it will be because OneCoin is still private".
Many of your leaders believe that OneCoin has KYC in effect right now in all transactions, because your CEO said so.
He was unclear then. Point of his talk is that all that is implemented and ready to use.
I wish you hook for their words so hard when they speak about other important matter too.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:07 pm

Angelina is a lonely woman, no strange she was rejected by upline.
Sorry, what there what I said is in your opinion Angelina crap? That Ruja knows Tzvetelina Borislavova very well? Are you saying that is crap? Ruja has been The Economic Director in CSIF investment fund which Tzvetelina Borislavova founded. So obviously they know each others. That is no crap.
The fact is, Ruja knows Tzvetelina (one of the richest and most influential woman in Bulgaria) and has connection to prime minister Boyko through her.
You probably know about the reputation of Boyko and Bulgaria being one of the most corrupted countries in the world. So, imo it is no surprise Ruja can operate rather freely there what comes to OneCoin.

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stoc ... d=42159110
http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stock ... CSIF%20JSC

^ Ruja and Tzvetelina know each others very well. You shoud read the articles in the Bulgarian financial newspaper The Capital. Some of the articles have more information. I can edit it here if I have time to find it.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:43 pm

I was referring to Angelina stating that Onecoin bribed Bulgarian prime minister and Serbian president. Crap :)
But the fact that they know those people mean exactly what? You are looking at the small picture to miss the big picture.

Btw, India is the most corrupt country in the world and yet you take them so credible with those arrests of Onecoin scammer people ;)
Double standards.

p.s. say hello to Oz, while I was making this thread and I say a link to Bjorn behindMLM thread, I made a comment there putting a link to my topic here but, it was on moderation but now it is deleted :)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:00 pm

UPDATE: August 10. 2017 - Mauritius:
As usual, behindMLMis the first to use this kind of news as his next click bait to earn even more money. Let's see what he says about this warning:
As usual, he focuses on Onecoin but the whole point is so twisted. Here is the original link of the warning.
The Bank wishes to inform the public that ‘OneCoin’ and other cryptocurrencies are not issued or
guaranteed by the Bank. Users of cryptocurrencies are exposed to risks. The public is advised
that exchange platforms for cryptocurrencies are unregulated.
The Bank will not accept any responsibility in case of any loss which members of the public may
incur on account of any dealing in unregulated cryptocurrencies.
It is just one more country in a line that is recognizing Onecoin as a cryptocurrency and it issued a warning for the public that if they lose money with a cryptocurrency the bank will not be their insurance.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:44 am

It is just one more country in a line that is recognizing Onecoin as a cryptocurrency
And BS from you as well as usual.

They are not recognizing OneCoin as a cryptocurrency. The warning says:

"It has come to the knowledge of the Bank of Mauritius (the Bank) that members of the public are being solicited to invest in ‘OneCoin’, a purported cryptocurrency."

"Purported" hardly means that Bank of Mauritius recognizes OneCoin as a real cryptocurrency.. It's purported cryptocurrency, purported by scammers and their apologists.