Marcelo Garcia (dxmarkets.com) Case

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Justice4crypto

Re: Marcelo Garcia (dxmarkets.com) Case

Post by Justice4crypto » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:05 am

I can't believe that Cryptoxposed put in all that effort and wrote with a degeee of anger in his words in several repetitive paragraphs of spin on Marcelo's words that could of been summed up in just one paragraph, then patted himself on his back. The truth is if you were truly smart you would see that Marcelo is just trying to appease all of us ! The difference between people like Igor and I , as supposed to Bjorn , Tim , Ari , Oz and yourself is that even if Marcelo threw Onecoin under the bus , we would still have a level of respect for him and never stalk , attack or damage his life and career ! That's what separates us as people , you have no respect for others!

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:51 pm

We have no respect for the scammers and apologists of scams. Marcelo realized what a huge mistake he made getting involved with the scam company. And after talking with him privately, I do have respect for him. Sure, he still accepted scammed money, which is morally wrong. Maybe he will some day donate his salary away.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:01 pm

I am glad that you gained respect for him.

Note that you guys are the ones who assume this is a scam. I wrote you everything here and you mostly have no answers for what I write.
When you do have an answer it just boils down to your strong opinion that this is a scam and it will collapse. And you look everything with those eyes and refuse to accept anything other.

Sure, when onecoin begins public trading price might collapse, but hell, I participated many ICOs whose price drops below the amount that I paid during ICO. But the team vision and execution is what will drive that value up. And we can not know what dev team will manage to do it. Developers are geeks, they have no clue about marketing and finances, it all boils down on good vision, project and a team. Sadly, you think Onecoin team is scam because IMAs are involved with failed projects. Your problem.

Onecoin has it, good vision, user base and usability first, open trading later. It might fail, it might succeed.

But running before the horse and barking that you think he is a scam just because you think so is not acceptable.

We also do not hide our identities and dispute your insults caused by your ignorant opinion we still respect you people.
Think about it.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:06 am

Damn it, I was multitasking and failed to see that I clicked EDIT to your post instead of QUOTE so I fucked it up. I deleted it and here is my respond
Yeah sure, mr. "I don't know but I have complete trust in the company".
I'm sorry, but in my opinion 95% of time your explanations totally suck. Probably only swallowed by the members, maybe. You are good in explaning BS though, but it's exhausting to read. You will definitely have a future with other scams or politics.
Well, I would not join in the first place if I hadn't trust the company. I was very aware of how different it is from other cryptos. Actually, there are many others like Onecoin but they are nowhere so no one knows about them. I know my explanations are BS for you cause Onecoin is a scam to you and period. Luckily I did not write this for you. I don't know why you read it if it is exhausting.
Yeah lets see the development team which will execute, cause it's standard and all ICOs publish it. Ah yeah, but not OneCoin, because nobody knows anything about their crpyotcurrency/blockchain development team. Haven't known for 3 years. The most transparent company ever.
Actually, I am with you in this one 100%. Pisses me off sometimes that I want to stop wasting time and close this forum. But the fact dev team is hidden does not mean that one does not exist. Those web sites, back offices, front end etc was not made by its own. Not to mention a blockchain.
Yes it's a scam. It's totally ridiculous to sell packages which imply over 27 000 % immediate profit, saying that yes this is because you are "miners" and getting the coins with a discount compared to the announced ever increasing fake price produced with "incredible mathematical equations". But remember in reality you're just buying education, so this is not an investment!
Education is just a way to reach to Onecoin. You are boring with that already. As for price. Those large packs bring you many splits and many coins that is a good thing, not a bad one. Price is internal anyway. We will see about that when public trading goes. I think it will drop. But then the real party begins.
There's zero real proof OneCoin is even a cryptocurrency and that they have a valid blockchain. They have had soon 3 years time to show irrefutable proof that they have a real crypto, real blockchain, transparency, but no, absolutely nothing like that is shown. Top of the company is filled with career scammers and convicted criminals, from which several were attending the Big Coin rehersal from which OneCoin was the evolution.
I agree here too. This teck stuff is actually the only one that I can not argue much. I can only be sure of one thing. There is no proof that there is a blockchain, and also there is no proof that there is no blockchain. So we are both blind here. Opinions.
But nothing bothers you because you have an explanation for everything! Don't you youself recognize your totally non-critial attitude where there's always explanation or 100% trust in the company? When is that ever a good idea?
You are biased and selective as usual. You selectively remember just what suits you. I just criticized half of this post. But if I criticize it will not turn me into hater.
I just quote Marcelo's private message here, because this is not directly related to OneCoin but our discussion about you: "I can tell you that I met very smart guys who were convinced of completely false and absurd things and they would defend them religiously."
Please stop saying what he tells you in private cause I need to work with that guy in the future, I got a job for him, and you will make me sick of him cause he is just kissing your ass so you don't bark about him around. My opinion.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:12 am

But the fact dev team is hidden does not mean that one does not exist. Those web sites, back offices, front end etc was not made by its own. Not to mention a blockchain.
Web devs are totally different than cryptocurrency/blockchain devs. Nowadays about 13 web devs fit in a dozen.
Also OneCoin has bought ready made softwares like OneCoinCloud and MAB. I just can't understand, if OneCoin was doing everything in legit way, WHY keep things so hidden and transparent. How many more hundreds of millions or billions OneCoin would have collected if it was transparent and show it's legit! But no..

You know, if OneCoin was legit and transparent, we wouldn't have this conversation. But despite what its leaders claim, OneCoin is extremely non-transparent and secretive. Only thing which they really show are the MLM leaders. Do you have ANY logical explanation for this secrecy and non-transparency, and due to that losing of billions of euros and being all the time suspected of shady things and being under investigation. WHY? Any logical explanation for this??? WHY? Because I can't think of any.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:29 pm

I understand your point, and I totally agree. I do not understand why are they not transparent with the tech.
But also I must say, although it is a red flag, it certainly does not mean it is a scam. I choose to believe.

One more example is EOS, a potential replacement for Ethereum. It's ICO is taking several months, they did not launch their own blockchain yet, but they sell Ether ERC20 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. They will lock like 6 million Ethers over their own ICO. So many for just one ICO and it will be owned by their company? Many red flags but ICO is going well. Onecoin has red flags too, and ICO is going well.
Hell, we shall see.

Grujo

Post by Grujo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:40 pm

Can you elaborate what is going well with Onecoin ICO, preferably with facts not just your faith.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:47 pm

Well, the point of the ICO is to distribute your coins to as many people as you can before your coin becomes publicly traded. That is going well. Many coins are being exchanged with tokens by users. As we know, in order to get those tokens we need to pay cash for Education that we can actually use in life. Merchants are being registered. And those two things are live right now. Sell Education for more and more people so they have Onecoins, register more and more merchants. People are lately gathering into power packs cause there is no need to wait for splits so user counter has slowed. I know cause more than 100 people in my country bought 5 power packs and that shows 0 new users.
Onecoin chose ICO to last for 3 years. Most of them last short to abuse peoples FOMO (fear of missing out) and they also raise money from the US customers so short ICO is needed so they do not open alarm with SEC. Those who chose longer ICO (like EOS.io 341 days) do not accept US clients. Onecoin is long ICO that is distributed via MLM and since it will last for 3 years, they can not accept US clients.

Red flags of Onecoin are tech and dev in transparency and lack of public blockchain explorer where geeks can see their live transaction in the blockchain. Regular people will not use it I am 100% sure. Also, red flag is the fact that some network leaders came from certain failed projects and are being labeled as scam. EOS has its own red flags, but that does make it a scam.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:51 am

and lack of public blockchain explorer where geeks can see their live transaction in the blockchain. Regular people will not use it I am 100% sure.
It's not the point who uses it and who doesn't. The point is that it adds credibility, that yes, the transactions really are recorded in the blockchain. As Marcelo said:

The whole point of blockchain is that it can not only give people financial independence (i.e. you don't need a bank to use your money) but it also enables the kind of transparency that we would all benefit from. There is no point to blockchain if companies are not being more transparent as consequence of it. Blockchain then just becomes a gimmick to make extra money and that is bad for all of us who believe in transparency and openness.

I worked for a number of banks for years so I know first hand the huge information asymmetry that exists. Basically, there is a lot of money being made just by hiding information from others.

This transparent blockchain concept Marcelo describes doesn't emerge in OneCoin AT ALL, despite Ruja and all the leaders hyping blockchain.
Simply put, it is extremely weird. And clearly they are hiding information, no doubt about that, and as Marcelo said there's a lots of money being made just by hiding information from other. There's just too many things like this, that raises alarm bells.

Besides Marcelo, I haven't found 1 blockchain/cryptocurrency professional who wouldn't say that OneCoin is a scam. Marcelo won't say OneCoin is a scam at least publicly, but he strongly implys it in private conversations.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:53 am

I will say this one more time:

Onecoin is in ICO, private state so yes they are not so transparent with the blockchain (although I would like to be the opposite just because of misunderstanding critiques). They will be transparent once ICO finishes and public trading starts on the exchange(s).

Again, EOS ICO does not even have its own blockchain for the ICO, Tezos also did not use its own blockchain for the ICO.
At least Onecoin is building the whole concept during ICO. The fact that some people will think it is a scam just because they do not disclose all the live small transactions it NO WAY a roof that they are not recorded in the blockchain.

I actually think they just used Marcelo as a known name in blockchain community to be the auditor. That suck though. For him :(