Marcelo Garcia (dxmarkets.com) Case

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Marcelo Garcia (dxmarkets.com) Case

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:14 am

Justice4crypto wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:54 am
Igor ,thank you for providing a great forum to discuss Onecoin! I hope I can contribute in a positive way to your forum!!
Hello, of course, you are welcome :)
I made this to help uneducated Onelife members respond to certain negative propaganda.
Although I like to be objective and also critique the company where critique is in place ;)

Abilbek
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Re: Marcelo Garcia (dxmarkets.com) Case

Post by Abilbek » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:52 am

Looks like Marcelo is upset that OneCoin is not going to buy his solutions for blockchain.))
Well, it is his fault that he started replying to haters in May.

Justice4crypto
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:49 am

Re: Marcelo Garcia (dxmarkets.com) Case

Post by Justice4crypto » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:50 pm

The IT community is a tough on to please! I think Marcelo was caught between a rock and a hard place after providing his services to Onecoin. The trolls are damaging and ruthless. That's why the company needs to set a precedence in suing them , it will set a tone and change their thinking in the future. Just my opinion !

CryptoXpose
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Marcelo Garcia (dxmarkets.com) Case

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

There's absolutely no question what Marcelo thinks. He abolutely can't say his opinion about OneCoin company publicly, that's why Igor was able to claim Marcelo doesn't think OneCoin itself is a scam. Marcelo can't touch that subject due to his NDA at all, so he had to talk about scams in general level. Igor of course interpreted it so, that Marcelo is saying OneCoin is not a scam. No, Marcelo can't touch that direct subject at all publicly. Unfortunately he didn't want me to send a screenshot of our private conversation to Igor.

Marcelo clearly implys privately more than he wants to do in public, because of his NDA. I wish OneCoin's collapse and criminal court cases against OneCoin will allow Marcelo to speak sooner than after about 2 years when his NDA expires. But I'm sure we will hear his view latest after 2 years, when Marcelo is free to talk.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Marcelo Garcia (dxmarkets.com) Case

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:32 pm

I know a little bit about NDAs. No NDA can deny you your civil right, free speech and stating your opinion.
I will say it again, cause I already wrote it on those comments. If Marcelo saw that there is no blockchian, he could just whip his ass with that NDA and go straight to the police. He clearly said that he did not see anything illegal. There is no NDA that will bind you not to speak about a fraud if you spot it. I think NDA is just a store front cause and he clearly did not see any proof of no blockchain and now he just wants to pardon at blockchain community.

But let's say he really does think Onecoin is a scam that will collapse but that it not really important cause Marcelo is just one more blockchain guy who has his opinion just like all of you and the whole decentralized blockchain community. One's opinion is not the holly truth.

But it is clear that Marcelo simply does not like and approve that Onecoin does not want to go transparent with the blockchain and that is it.
Luckily I know you and how strange you can act when being angry, and he DID make you angry with his last comment so he probably just wanted to calm you down cause he will tell you whatever in private just to remove those attacks on him. But the public statement is what matters anyway.
I kinda did not want to state my opinion on this but you are kinda pushing it.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Marcelo Garcia (dxmarkets.com) Case

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:44 pm

If Marcelo saw that there is no blockchian, he could just whip his ass with that NDA and go straight to the police.
You clearly haven't read what Marcelo said. Marcelo has clearly already said he didn't see OneCoin blockchain. That's because his auditing was a tech audit, that quote "did not audit live transactions or live data whatsoever related to onecoin operations. That would have been a business audit or accounting audit (or however it's called)."

This tech audit did not touch directly what OneCoin really has running or not, so he didn't see OneCoin blockchain. Thus he can't go to police and say there isn't a blockchain. Do you understand it now?

Image

CryptoXpose
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Marcelo Garcia (dxmarkets.com) Case

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:27 pm

he DID make you angry with his last comment so he probably just wanted to calm you down cause he will tell you whatever in private just to remove those attacks on him. But the public statement is what matters anyway.
I kinda did not want to state my opinion on this but you are kinda pushing it.
Lol, you are just unbelievable. Just unbelievably ruthless. Now you give opinions what and why Marcelo said to me privately.

The reason he made me angry was, because I know how you twist it. And that you exactly did.

Let me make it clear:
- he says I'm doing extremely important job for the community

- he says I'm smart so his opinion is not really needed to verify my claims. Educated people can see how it is

- Marcelo did NOT see Onecoin blockchain. His audit did not touch any live Onecoin operations.

- Marcelo did NOT say OneCoin is not a scam. He can't touch the subject publicly at all due to his NDA.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Marcelo Garcia (dxmarkets.com) Case

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:56 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:27 pm
The reason he made me angry was, because I know how you twist it. And that you exactly did.
Oh no, that is not correct. If he hadn't written that last comment, his "victim" statement would have been all over the place ;)
I simply posted screenshots of his comments. People can read. I can not twist anything that is why I made a screenshot.
I did not go to cry to him on PM.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:27 pm
Let me make it clear:
- he says I'm doing extremely important job for the community
Yes, you are indeed, I agree with him. I think critiques are very important cause you point out mistakes that need to be fixed and thus you make Onecoin only stronger.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:27 pm
- he says I'm smart so his opinion is not really needed to verify my claims. Educated people can see how it is
Yes, he is totally right, you are smart, anyone can see it so far. And yes, educated people can see everything that's why I made this forum to point out the second side of negative propaganda so educated people will understand. So far, the only "proof" of Onecoin being a scam is the fact that they are not transparent with their blockchain and all the opinions and assumptions of critiques. No proofs what so ever.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:27 pm
- Marcelo did NOT see Onecoin blockchain. His audit did not touch any live Onecoin operations.
Exactly, since he did not see it, he can not be abused as a proof that Onecoin has no blockchain. It remains only critiques opinion.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:27 pm
- Marcelo did NOT say OneCoin is not a scam. He can't touch the subject publicly at all due to his NDA.
Let's not put words in his mouths. Here is what he said. For a smart man that is enough.
Image

CryptoXpose
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Marcelo Garcia (dxmarkets.com) Case

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:46 pm

Exactly it's you who is twisting now Marcelo's word's like this:
Now you understand that Marcelo does not link onecoin scam to the company itself, as that is the truth.
The untwisted TRUTH is that Marcelo can't link OneCoin scam to the company itself, because he is not allowed to talk about the company in this regard at all. That's totally different thing than what you claim and twist. When talking privately with him, it was crystal clear that he thinks the company is BS in more than one ways. Yes he saw nothing illegal, because his audit was a limited tech audit which couldn't say anything about OneCoin live operations. Illegality is not anyway something that Marcelo can decide by himself,but he is afraid of law suit and doesn't want to break his NDA.

He said he doesn't know anything about OneCoin blockchain based on his work. Because his audit work didn't touch it! That is the truth according to him.

But you ignore all that, and twist what he audited and what he is able to say. You even said:
If Marcelo saw that there is no blockchian, he could just whip his ass with that NDA and go straight to the police.
That's exactly why I also said to Marcelo, that you're a dandgerous apologist, because you can explain water to wine, and of course members are just looking some kind of explanation without thinking themselves much further. So don't go twist and claim that he'd go to police if he didn't see a blockchain. He did not see OneCoin blockchain. That has been verified by him more than once now.

You intrepret what Marcelo said on purpose wrong for your agenda. Then you have the nerve to give your opinion what Marcelo might mean when he is talking privately to me. FFS. You are not obviously talking to him privately,so stfu with your opinions what his agenda is. Contact him privately yourself and talk with him if you want to know more.

It's totally possible, that he saw a ridiculous tech system, then gave his improvement report. Because this is what Marcelo has written previously:
Image

Somebody (but of course not you) might ask why he needs to quote "produce a new report explaining the theory on how blockchain technology is to be implemented in a centralised environment", if Onecoin already had such a system...

His audit was not about live OneCoin operations at all and couldn't touch those things at all, he could only give his view of the tech he was allowed access to. That's why he says he didn't see anything illegal. But obviously he can't say there isn't anything illegal either, because of his limited access. And what is illegal anyway, that's not for him to decide. If he only got access to Ruja's gaming laptop, he can't say there's anything illegal that he saw, because that's the only thing he can say about it..

What we do know is, that he is scared of law suit and extremely frustrated he can't talk publicly about this yet.

We will most likely hear latest in 2 years what he will say about the tech he audited. But by that time you are probably an apologist for some other scam already and this site is long gone..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Marcelo Garcia (dxmarkets.com) Case

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:39 pm

You are boring with your interpretations and assumptions. Really boring. No need waste my words anymore. People can read.

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests