Marcelo Garcia (dxmarkets.com) Case

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose

Re: Marcelo Garcia (dxmarkets.com) Case

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:45 pm

The fact that some people will think it is a scam
First of all, it's not only "some people" who believe OneCoin is a scam. The whole crypto/blockchain community pretty much believes it's a scam.
just because they do not disclose all the live small transactions it NO WAY a roof that they are not recorded in the blockchain.
There's not ANY, zero, zip, transactions which can/could be tied to real life visible. This includes:

- member to member transfers
- coin "mining"
- xcoinx transfers
- Dealshaker transfers

So I'd say it's a bit understatement to say that "just because they do not disclose all the live small transactions."
NOTHING can be tied to real life. That's the problem. Why show something to people anyway, which can't be tied to real life?? Then the purpose is then obviously just to show off.

Like Marcelo said, blockchain then just becomes a gimmick to make extra money and that is bad for all of us who believe in transparency and opennes.
They will be transparent once ICO finishes and public trading starts on the exchange(s).
Can you give a link to a company statement where they say that the blockchain will be transparent once the ICO finishes, because I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:36 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:45 pm
First of all, it's not only "some people" who believe OneCoin is a scam. The whole crypto/blockchain community pretty much believes it's a scam.
Exactly, the whole cryptocurrency community are mainly developers and they are "some" people. They do not matter to cryptocurrencies values, people do. 3.2 million people and 40k merchants do not think Onecoin is a scam. And it is just in ICO stage.
Go search around on reddit and you will find red flags being issued to tezos and EOS too and some part of the community also thought not so well about those. They are paranoid geeks if you ask me.
CryptoXpose wrote:
There's not ANY, zero, zip, transactions which can/could be tied to real life visible. This includes:
- member to member transfers
- coin "mining"
- xcoinx transfers
- Dealshaker transfers
So I'd say it's a bit understatement to say that "just because they do not disclose all the live small transactions."
NOTHING can be tied to real life. That's the problem. Why show something to people anyway, which can't be tied to real life?? Then the purpose is then obviously just to show off.
Like Marcelo said, blockchain then just becomes a gimmick to make extra money and that is bad for all of us who believe in transparency and opennes
When Tezos ICO was running, you could not see real life transactions too, in fact, they did not even start the blockchain, IT IS NOT FINISHED YET :D
ICO was ongoing, and you could not publicly trade Tezzies, ICO has finished and you can not trade them yet. It also lasted for only two weeks cause they are US based company and they were also raising funds from US people and that was not compliant with SEC. If Onecoin would do that, it would be all over the news :)
Other example is EOS where transactions can be tracked on the ethereum blockchain but the big red flag is using another blockchain and sell erc20 tokens that can not have any link to real EOS tokens once their blockchain started (talk about onecoin end balance from old blockchain being so important). At least EOS does not sell to US people, but that is because of long ICO, 341 days (the same why Onecoin is not in the US - SEC)
Onecoin's problem is that it was not started by developers, as it is mostly done, so they did not use proper terms like ICO. It is barely mentioned in Rujas speeches. Onecoin is started by a financial expert that has a better idea how the currency should be made and developers are only hired to work for her. They are saving them from large stress by not disclosing them. Just look what trolling community did to Marcelo. He did not deal well with trolling and he was rejected by Onecoin now he is sorry, left only as an external auditor that had done nothing and he got money for that.
I don't like how he was treated. But there is a reason for everything and we don't know it. Yet.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Can you give a link to a company statement where they say that the blockchain will be transparent once the ICO finishes, because I wouldn't be so sure about that.
There were several occasions but I was able to find this one from the first pick. It is from the recent webinar and on this part. 1:17 - 1:22

Here is a video for words exactly cut.
dr Ruja wrote:we are not open source, YET, before we go public
As usual, ICO lasts as long as the company wants, anyone that does not like it will pass, when ICO is done, coin needs to hit the exchanges.
At first, there will be xcoinx but on this webinar, they also mentioned one Asian exchange. Later on, if they are listed on an exchange that is listed on coinmarketcap.com, Onecoin can be listed there too, but then, there is no reason every major exchange starts trading it when they can see the blockchain on the transparent enough level with usability worked out. But we need to wait for the end of ICO for that. And that is somewhere in 2018. Seems like that will depend on the paperwork of the IPO. But note that IPO can even fail, Onecoin can go public on exchanges without IPO.

All this critique is very good. It might only help Onecoin

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:19 am

Exactly, the whole cryptocurrency community are mainly developers and they are "some" people. They do not matter to cryptocurrencies values
No, I'd say the community consists mostly of enthusiasts, but yes developers as well. And they have seen many dozens of scams, which have similar properties to OneCoin. For example nobody knows what portion of the coins the company owns, nothing is known.
As Antonopoulos said (video below), well over 90% of various coins seem to scams, so the community has seen a huge number of scams already and know the red flags.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm9OLcRubWE

Here's one of the largest community forums where new coins, ICOs and also scams are introduced. Nowadays if somebody would introduce similar coin to OneCoin there, it would be instantly scrapped.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0

Using MLM concept however, it's possible to reach much higher amount of ignorant people to invest in different shady schemes.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:07 pm

Good one, you just proved my point here.

You guys are all over with your assumptions where you look at failed projects and spot only similarities with Onecoin.
Some of them maybe used MLM approach, I am not into them, if you make me I can investigate and debunk you even more.
I never heard of any of them, did they reach millions of users? Did they have any vision, did they have any merchants?
They are all listed in coinmaketcap, and look what happened to them being traded too soon without any system and stability.
Do you realize how many "legit" coins that were doing standard ICO with opened source code and all that stuff what geeks like failed?
You will find many ICOs that ended up trading after ICO with even smaller price than at the ICO so people start labeling it a scam just because they thought they will earn quick big money. Here is one example, I participated in certain ICO of SkinCoin. It was advertised on coinmarketcap.com and ICO lasted one month. The price of token now is double down as it was during ICO. Many participants are angry and calling it a scam. They are stupid greedy people. Development of the platform where token will be usable has just started after ICO, so it takes time for devs to finish it and when usability starts price will go up. If his project fails and people do not use his platform, also SkinCoin will drop to 0. That does not mean it is a scam.
At Onecoin at least we clearly see all the platforms with merchants attached to it will already be finished by the end of ICO.
In onecoin we also have people that were promised fast profit with selling coins on internal exchange and people thought Onecoin will be public in June 2017 so now we have many stupid and angry people who did not get rich in few months with Onecoin. Except Onecoin was never a fast get rich scheme, it would collapse if it was.
So please, it is a stupid cliche to compare visionless failed project and ASSUME Onecoin will finish like that.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:08 pm

I never heard of any of them, did they reach millions of users?
Does OneCoin really have "millions of users"? The main usage platform DealShaker has about 248k individual users who have ever logged in. That's about 7.7% of the claimed registered accounts.

Though how believable any of these figures really are? Zafar claimed yesterday that over 10 million deals have been sold. That would mean over 40 coupons bought per every single user who has ever logged in to DealShaker. #NotLegit

Here's the stats of the available open deals on a time line. Courtesy of MuroBBS OneCoin thread.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:46 pm

Onecoin has 3.2 millions of users that participated ICO, that number is inclining, they wait to sell or spend their coins.
If dealshaker has a quarter of million users that means only small part of user base wants to use dealshaker. The rest of them wait for exchange or some merchants using API directly. I personally am not fond of dealshaker but it is the first platform. More to come after ICO, maybe sooner, who knows.
I think dr Zafar meant coupons, not deals. Math does not lie

Justice4crypto

Post by Justice4crypto » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:16 pm

Igor , I agree with you about the ICO philosophy of Onecoin and amassing endusers , however I think the Dealshaker platform is great first step in using Onecoin's as currency. It's Groupon like ecommerce platform is relative to further distributing the coin and adding value. I believe Dealshaker will expand exponously after the xcoinx exchange opens and become a staple of assets backing value for the future IPO. Remember Dr. Ruja's past experience is similar to that of a Hedge fund manager. Assets will be the backbone of the Onelife ecosystem i.e. Real estate , oil fields , euro etc as apposed to just relying on a supply & demand system!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:38 am

I think you are absolute right about the Dealshaker future. It's just that I never liked those coupon based platforms. It's just me ;)

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:48 pm

What's the point of DealShaker to only accept euros from OneLife accounts, meaning that euros needs to be network bonus euros.
It makes many deals impossible for members to buy and of course restricts the growth of the platform. Also for a small platform like this, 25% cut for Ruja from euros is definitely not cheap.

August 5h Alexa rating:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:41 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:48 pm
What's the point of DealShaker to only accept euros from OneLife accounts, meaning that euros needs to be network bonus euros.
Not true. You can also upload funds to your balance by sending money to the same IBAN where you would pay for Education Package. And that money will be on your cash account. How the hell do you buy Bitcoins? You send money to the IBAN of exchange and that money is funded to your balance and you trade with that money. For example Kraken.com:
Account name Kraken, Payward Ltd.
Address One London Wall, London, EC2Y 5EB, United Kingdom
IBAN DE31 7002 2200 0071 7885 12
Bank name Fidor Bank AG
BIC FDDODEMMXXX
Bank/Branch address Sandstrasse 33, D-80335 Munchen, Germany
Dealshaker is currently closed only for Onelife members and ICO participants so there are some limitations. This is only a pilot phase. The real thing is yet to come after the ICO and when public trading begins.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:48 pm
August 5h Alexa rating:
While you tend to accuse me of being selective to what suits my agenda, that is produced by actually you doing it and so you assume I am doing it too.
That is common human psychology. If one is a thief, he will always think someone wants to steal from him.
When Onelife members were bragging when ranks were skyrocketing, you were ignoring that fact, when ranks are staggering or declining, you are all over it. Do you even realize how pathetic that looks? Sure Onelife had very good momentum in the first two years, and now certain things slowed down and that does not mean anything but we can interpret it how ever we want but it does not mean it is on its way to fail.
Is groupon.com on its way to fail just because there is a decline?

Is amazon.com on its way to fail because there is a decline?