Marcelo Garcia (dxmarkets.com) Case

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose

Re: Marcelo Garcia (dxmarkets.com) Case

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:32 pm

lol, what are you doing? Amazon and Groupon are not in decline really based on those numbers. Group on is in world top 500 and ranking fluctuates for groupon couple hundred places, Amazon in world top 10 and fluctuation is couple of places.

DealShaker lost in last 2 months more than 10000 in ranks, and it's declining.

Are you really trying to fool people with those graphs and not look at the numbers at all? That if anything is really pathetic.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:58 pm

You can also upload funds to your balance by sending money to the same IBAN where you would pay for Education Package.
Interesting. I've seen other leaders saying that it's network bonus only. Where are the instructions for what you claim, never seen that.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:04 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:32 pm
lol, what are you doing? Amazon and Groupon are not in decline really based on those numbers. Group on is in world top 500 and ranking fluctuates for groupon couple hundred places, Amazon in world top 10 and fluctuation is couple of places.
DealShaker lost in last 2 months more than 10000 in ranks, and it's declining.
Are you really trying to fool people with those graphs and not look at the numbers at all? That if anything is really pathetic.
You are the one who started throwing graphs around. I am just following.
Let's see, dealshaker, a closed platform almost 6 years old, went from 30k rank to 39k rank, so it is 30% loss.
Groupon around rank 280 a year ago and now it is 480, that is around 70% loss.
Amazon was around rank 7 a year ago and now it is 11, that is around 57% loss.
Math does not lie. You can not compare 10k rank loss for a website that is in 30k range and 10-500 rank range.
Decline is decline, it goes in percentage.
Btw, this is totally stupid talk, I would never mention it, you are the one to start throwing stupid arguments but there is no smart answer to a stupid question.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:58 pm
You can also upload funds to your balance by sending money to the same IBAN where you would pay for Education Package.
Interesting. I've seen other leaders saying that it's network bonus only. Where are the instructions for what you claim, never seen that.
As we already know, Onelife life people and leaders tend to prove they are not totally educated. But that is the curse of such growing company in such short time.
I was personally in Sofia offices to bring 50000 eur for a power pack. After we signed papers that money was received and our passports (me and one witness) that money was handed over to the company employee (so much about money laundering crap ;)), that money was credited to the account that I specified. So there is a method of uploading funds to your cash account so you can shop for a tablet, MAB, Education or at dealshaker.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:08 pm

I was personally in Sofia offices to bring 50000 eur for a power pack. After we signed papers that money was received and our passports (me and one witness) that money was handed over to the company employee (so much about money laundering crap ;)), that money was credited to the account that I specified. So there is a method of uploading funds to your cash account so you can shop for a tablet, MAB, Education or at dealshaker.
So you have to go to Sofia office? You didn't answer where are the official instructions for this? I think many members would like to know.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:15 pm

I went there because I needed, it was February 27 and the extra split was expiring at the end of February so I would not have time to wait for slow IBAN transfer. That is why I went there personally. It is also possible to pay to some IBAN but I do not have that info now. It is done probably the same way as Education pack is sold, through the regional company's bank account.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:29 pm

But is it because other sites got more traffic, or because Amazon traffic dropped slightly. Also I'd say it's very close "competition" when you're on top 10. No point to compare it percentually like that.

Drop of 10000 places in 2 months for sure means the traffic decreased quite clearly.

But even more clearly the drop can be seen in OneLife.eu traffic.
We can see the boom, and the decline. So the explanation is "people buy Power Packs now". The company has claimed that Power Packs are soon sold out, so do you expect the rankings to increase after that or what?

Or this in your opinion doesn't mean anything, it's just haters propaganda against the fastest growing company in the world?

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:18 pm

It is also possible to pay to some IBAN but I do not have that info now. It is done probably the same way as Education pack is sold, through the regional company's bank account.
If you don't have the info, isn't it pretty likely that most of the DealShaker users have no such info either..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:31 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:29 pm
But is it because other sites got more traffic, or because Amazon traffic dropped slightly.
So if Groupon or Amazon websites rank falls, it is because other websites got more trrafic, and if Onelife or Dealshaker rank falls, it is because they are failing? :) Why can't their rank fall off because some other websites got more traffic? :)
CryptoXpose wrote:
Also I'd say it's very close "competition" when you're on top 10. No point to compare it percentually like that.
Drop of 10000 places in 2 months for sure means the traffic decreased quite clearly.
I would not expect that you accept anything that goes in favor of Onecoin :)
Actually, I own a game server ranking website gametracker.rs so I might know a little bit about ranks and I know what it takes to lose rank when you are in large figure rank compared to losing several ranks when you are top10. Also, rank is calculated based on the growth and look at that growth, growth slowed, so rank is settling. It "might" go up when the company goes public.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:18 pm
It is also possible to pay to some IBAN but I do not have that info now. It is done probably the same way as Education pack is sold, through the regional company's bank account.
If you don't have the info, isn't it pretty likely that most of the DealShaker users have no such info either..
Well, that is not the company's fault cause they did make a statement several months ago that products are bought directly from IMAs, that also implies to funding cash on the cash account. But yes, most users who will actually spend cash will probably just use it if they earn it from the network. But point is that is not the only way.
And when the company goes public, there will be info about that specifically cause the website will be opened also to other users, not just Onelife users.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:43 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
But even more clearly the drop can be seen in OneLife.eu traffic.
We can see the boom, and the decline. So the explanation is "people buy Power Packs now". The company has claimed that Power Packs are soon sold out, so do you expect the rankings to increase after that or what?

Or this in your opinion doesn't mean anything, it's just haters propaganda against the fastest growing company in the world?
This is so retarded actually. Onelife.eu is not the website that brings new content every day. It is a back office where people log in to put their tokens that they got for free with education pack into mining and receive Onecoins. Most of the people just want to leave Onecoins in those wallets and wait for public trading. So they do not even visit the website.
So only new users are keeping that rank in a steady decline. There wasn't any network joining recently so my guess that one has pretty much to do with the rank decline.

But onelife.eu is just a back office that users do not have to visit so often by old users, except for networkers who deal with their cash account.
I would say it has pretty good rank, better rank than huge several decades old MLM companies:

Even amway is under onelife but as we can see, amway rank fell but came back ;)

As for comparing onelife.eu with bitcoin and ethereum is not possible cause those are several years old public cryptos where Onecoin is just an ICO.
We will see real comparison in around 2020