Please enlighten me

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
username134

Please enlighten me

Post by username134 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:50 pm

First of all, I'm not a hater of One Life/One Coin and I would also like to know what One Life has to offer. I have a rookie account in One Life and I am still doubting If I should give it a try or not. I came to know One Life through the website www.CryptoCurrencyInvest.org, where they will give you one video a day explaining and marketing One Life. In 3:36 of the first video they showed a chart of the value of one coin Image and i looked in coincapmarket for onecoin but there is none but i have found 1coin with its website as 1coin.eu however the website is not available anymore. My question is 1coin(1coin.eu) same as onecoin(onecoin.eu)? because if they are the same then the value of onecoin presented by CCI is nowhere near the value of 1coin in coincapmarket.

Then second, What can you say about The Truth about OneCoin Mining by nexxusuniversity? https://www.nexxusuniversity.com/Attach ... Mining.pdf as they said "OneCoin claims to have 2 large data centers doing their private mining. OneCoin is their own only miner and they always win the mining reward of 10,000 OneCoins every 10 minutes. They
have no mining competition, which is the driver for mining difficulty." "It is possible that they could be just fabricating 10,000 OneCoins out of thin air every ten minutes. No one knows because they are not transparent with their block chain."

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Please enlighten me

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:37 am

Hello :)

I can not tell you whose website that is, but that looks to me they have nothing to do with Onelife cause it is not mentioned there at all.
Instead, they seem to offer people advice on cryptocurrency investments.
I can not explain to you here what Onelife has to offer cause this is not forum for selling, it is rather for addressing negative propaganda so also Onecoin critiques (people who oppose Onecoin as they think it is a scam)
But I suggest you contact this guy on facebook and ask him whatever you like.

As for coinmarketcap.com, Onecoin does not want to be listed there cause they do not want to be publicly traded until a critical mass of users and merchants is obtained by Onelife network. That, of course, attracts many scam allegations. 1coin is not the same as Onecoin.eu.
Listen to this video, it explains why Onecoin is not on coinmarketcap.com
He also has many good presentations on his channel.

Indeed Onecoin is completely different system than any other cryptocurrency out there so you will for sure find many people who know how decentralized open sourced cryptocurrencies work will tell you they think Onecoin is scam without a blockchain.

So I will address nexxus university. They did explain Bitcoin mining correctly. But it can not be compared with Onecoin cause Bitcoin is open and decentralized so anyone can join mining so it is a mess. They are struggling now with the slow network where Onecoin is closed and private centralized cryptocurrency and indeed they are the only miners.
Onecoin wants to make a cryptocurrency for anyone, especially for this early period (aka ICO - initial coin offering) so anyone can join "mining" and receive their Onecoin early, not just IT tech people who would know how to make a mining rig and install mining software. So in order to attract nontech people, they decided they will deal with the tech part, and people will receive free Tokens that they will exchange for Onecoins (already mined by the company) at some rate that is in Onelife referred "Difficulty" and it means a number of tokens you need to get 1 Onecoin. In order to receive free tokens you need to pay cash for certain education packages, so they want to educate people about finances and cryptocurrencies too.

It is to make it simple for nontech people. Of course, tech people who are familiar with open source cryptocurrencies do not understand this and since Onecoin is keeping its blockchain hidden from the public (cause then anyone would mine) they have an opinion that the blockchain does not exist. Also, Onecoin is being distributed via Onelife multilevel marketing company. Maybe nexxus university is making bad article for Onecoin cause they are too distributed via MLM and he was also negatively reviewed by behingMLM, a blog that lives from selling ads on his web site where he writes negatively for many businesses.

If you read this topic you can see how speculative Bitcoin is and with it all the other cryptocurrencies out there on coinmarketcap.com cause they are ruled by a small number of speculators and no one knows who they are.

If you believe cryptocurrency should be mainly used to purchase goods and services and have as stable value as possible, then Onecoin is the only way to go cause already it has even more usability than any other cause you can use your coins on dealshaker.com. It will be all different and better next year when Onecoin is planning to go public so it can be also exchanged to other fiat (government) currencies. But until then, much trust is needed into the company since we can not see the blockchain.

But if you would like to invest in some cryptocurrency and try to make fast profit, then Onecoin is not for you cause it is long term project.
Then I suggest you go to coinschedule.com and choose some ICO to invest to.

username134

Post by username134 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:44 am

Thank you so much for answering my questions. I will check the links you have provided. :D

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:53 pm

Onecoin wants to make a cryptocurrency for anyone, especially for this early period (aka ICO - initial coin offering) so anyone can join "mining" and receive their Onecoin early, not just IT tech people who would know how to make a mining rig and install mining software.
This sounds like BS explanation. What ICOs nowadays require you to install complex mining software? Did you have to install mining software when you attended Tezos ICO? No. The process went like this: "During the fundraiser you will access https://crowdfund.tezos.com and follow instructions to create a wallet and download a backup of that wallet in the form of a pdf document."
That's it.
Of course, tech people who are familiar with open source cryptocurrencies do not understand this and since Onecoin is keeping its blockchain hidden from the public (cause then anyone would mine) they have an opinion that the blockchain does not exist.
Absolute BS. Blockchain being public in no way enables anyone to mine. Without source code that's even theoretically totally impossible. I don't understand why you spread this kind of missinformation to less knowledgeable people.

Btw. Are you going to censor this message as well?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:16 pm

Sorry I did not explain what I was referring to.
There are some altcoins that can be mined, and some coins that can not be mined but instead are premined and sold during ICO.
I was referring to coins that CAN be mined since Onecoin is being mined, not premined, although they could also premine it.
We don't know why they do it this way. The one that thinks what is better is free to starts its own cryptocurrency