Exchange of Coins into fiat currencies ( Apart from xcoinx.com )

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
starbucks001

Re: Exchange of Coins into fiat currencies ( Apart from xcoinx.com )

Post by starbucks001 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:56 am

Hi Igor,
In my opinion, there are a few major tasks that I wish Onecoin/Onlife could do effeciently in order for Onecoin to be easily converted to fiat currencies.

1. The Xcoinx trading platform must be super efficient.
Buyers who register to trade in it should be able to easily sign up, submit KYC documents or place funds for trading.

2. Onecoin/Onelife must have accounts with major banks where the jurisdiction of Xcoinx is located to allow acceptance of funds and easy remitance of funds. The bank should also have a wide corresponding banking relationship globally so that both inwards and outwards remitances can be done quickly using SWIFT.

3. Usability of Onecoins need to be greatly enhanced. Currently the target of 1 million merchants and 10 million users is still far off. At the current growth rate of merchants in Dealshaker , it is unlikely it can be achieved by Oct 2018.

The faster way towards this goal is to maybe attract big online portals . Imagine if Alibaba, Amazon , Rakuzen or Zara is on board!

4. Members of Onelife should have the option of having their sales proceed of onecoins credited into their Debit Cards like Visa or Mastercards. An easier way is using prepaid Debit cards .

5. From what I read in this forum, correct me if I am wrong, we will have 50-60 billion coins mined by Oct 2018 but maybe only 3-4 billion are in the hands of members. These will be in circulation while the balance is with the company and not in circulation.

In order to encourage a bigger usage of onecoins on the dealshaker platform, it would be great if Onecoin/Onelife could show their appreciation to the members who have shown their loyalty and trust in Onecoin since July 2014, despite all the negative words from the haters.

I suggests that the company rewards the members by exchanging their Onelife points with Onecoins. There will be more coins in circulation and surely dealshaker can expect a bigger turnover.

6. Once the legal issues with the German/Bulgarian/Italian etc authoritiesare cleared the company should undertake a major image rebuilding campaign.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:21 pm

starbucks001 wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:56 am
1. The Xcoinx trading platform must be super efficient.
Buyers who register to trade in it should be able to easily sign up, submit KYC documents or place funds for trading.
It was already tested for current users and it worked well, but I guess new users should not be hard to register and by then, this auto kyc software company should finish so kyc should also be automatic. It is not up to onecoin though. They hoped kyc to be automatic in December 2017.
starbucks001 wrote:
2. Onecoin/Onelife must have accounts with major banks where the jurisdiction of Xcoinx is located to allow acceptance of funds and easy remitance of funds. The bank should also have a wide corresponding banking relationship globally so that both inwards and outwards remitances can be done quickly using SWIFT.
This was how they sold education in the beginning but currently it is not possible cause it is too easy to haters to buzz and report to bank for money laundering in crypto and bank shuts down the account without even investigating. This should be solved after German investigation was official. So I think this should not be an issue after October 2018.
starbucks001 wrote:
3. Usability of Onecoins need to be greatly enhanced. Currently the target of 1 million merchants and 10 million users is still far off. At the current growth rate of merchants in Dealshaker , it is unlikely it can be achieved by Oct 2018.

The faster way towards this goal is to maybe attract big online portals . Imagine if Alibaba, Amazon , Rakuzen or Zara is on board!
Well, merchants are slow cause approval process is manual, too careful, and slow. I think they know what to do and it takes time to fix that.
Also, with ONE tangible, I guess merchants will flow in rapidly.

starbucks001 wrote:
4. Members of Onelife should have the option of having their sales proceed of onecoins credited into their Debit Cards like Visa or Mastercards. An easier way is using prepaid Debit cards .
This is work in progress and will happen soon, but this also requires clearance from German investigation.
starbucks001 wrote:
5. From what I read in this forum, correct me if I am wrong, we will have 50-60 billion coins mined by Oct 2018 but maybe only 3-4 billion are in the hands of members. These will be in circulation while the balance is with the company and not in circulation.

In order to encourage a bigger usage of onecoins on the dealshaker platform, it would be great if Onecoin/Onelife could show their appreciation to the members who have shown their loyalty and trust in Onecoin since July 2014, despite all the negative words from the haters.

I suggests that the company rewards the members by exchanging their Onelife points with Onecoins. There will be more coins in circulation and surely dealshaker can expect a bigger turnover.
Hehe good suggestion :)
starbucks001 wrote:
6. Once the legal issues with the German/Bulgarian/Italian etc authoritiesare cleared the company should undertake a major image rebuilding campaign.
Yes it will be much easier to work then cause right now, their hands are tied cause also authorities think they might be a scam and do not take them serious.

ruchisharma

Post by ruchisharma » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:06 am

OneCoins can be traded at xcoinx.com for fiat currencies.I will do the same, we have two options to see the price increase and finance company gives the services LIKE : Stock Cash Tips & Sure Shot Calls and Gold & Silver Trading tips