GGI Coin Offering Misconception

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose

Re: GGI Coin Offering Misconception

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:41 pm
Investment and Capital companies are not for small people to use. Small people work 9-5 and they rely on Google to learn what they were supposed to learn and those workers do not have to search this kind of companies cause they can not afford to make investments. They search crap and poison their already small minds with crap that system serves.
Serious business people will for sure not use google to learn anything. They are the aim here. When the time comes for small people to use Onecoin, I am sure it will start popping up on google. Pease
Wow, great excuse! This Investment company is so great that you can't find anything from Google because serious business don't use Google. :lol:
(Never heard that from any serious business people, only from OneCoin idiots making excuses.)
Google is a tool to find all kinds of information and sites which offer more information, but you make is sound like Google itself is an encyclopedia. Of course serious business people use also Google and internet in general, wtf is that claim even? I guess you are then saying that all the govenrment, university research, business databases etc. are bullshit cause they are listed on Google and serious business people won't use them to learn anything!!!!111.

Excuses becoming all the time more and more absurd. :roll:
I thought OneCoin was "people's money" not for big investments, but I guess it also depends what you want to explain. FFS these never ending excuses are ridiculous.

Not sure are you even serious, or are you laughing at the same time when you invent these answers?? :D

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:51 pm

So, where is this SILO Capital Group registered? Or is it so great company you can only find information about it from some "Panama-papers" and from "serious business people"?

Doesn't seem to be registered in Dubai at atleast.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:51 pm

We will know soon enough

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:48 pm

We are looking into that as of a few days ago , still haven’t found the connection , but anything is possible ! Will update if I have any new information pertaining to this! John

Grujo

Post by Grujo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:28 am

More likely it’s this Silo sushi, Asian foods and ICOs

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3 ... 1057672753

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:57 am

I don't see the point investigating those companies but yes, I am not sure they will do this via USA based company cause most investors will still be in Asia