How CoinMarketCap (CMC) manipulates the market

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
OneCoinTruth

Re: How CoinMarketCap (CMC) manipulates the market

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:16 pm

flatrate wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:20 pm
onecointruth, most of the ONE bashing is coming from people with ties to bitcon...FACT

IMO, they know that if someone builds a better mouse trap than boinkcoin they are in trouble. that mouse trap may-may not be ONE, but it surely has potential to disrupt the ongoing scam of bitcon. hence, non-stop bashing of ONE.

bitcon has the wealth - ONE has the numbers (it is the only true contrarian play to bitcon)
I don't know. Bitcoin and OneCoin are 2 totally different philosophies. The philosophies are not even directly competing with each others, the other one being open source decentralized, the other being private centralized. That's why Bitcoin investors being scared never made much sense to me.
There will be enough money in this business for countless succesful projects in the future.

I don't know if there can be said to be any succesful cryptocurrency projects yet. Bitcoin has certainly NOT been succesful as a digital money and payment project yet. And we know most projects will actually fail, so the common advice stands - don't put everything in one basket.

Hopefully OneCoin will be succesful as a digital money and payment project. It certainly has been a succesfull MLM project attracting a lot of members. I'm little bit worried because the company is so silent and we really don't know much details about the October 8th, only 6 months to go, but hopefully they are just busy working. I hope they start releasing more details soon.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:25 pm

do you think ONE has the potential to disrupt the digital coin industry ?

if so, bitcon and the current scam markets NEEDS to crush ONE to keep the scam going.

ONE is in some ways the answer to the dysfunctional cryptos and i think people in the KNOW - KNOW IT.

look at tim tashan ? he is a bitcon evangelist that gave up years of his life to help crush ONE. if you think he is doing it because he is a nice guy you better think again.

as for news coming from the company....its pathetic and i hope down the road that changes.. :) :)

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:16 am

flatrate wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:25 pm
do you think ONE has the potential to disrupt the digital coin industry ?
We have so many members, that it's safe to say there will be some kind of disruption for sure. Good or bad, we will see later this year. :lol:

Seriously talking, there are even more open questions than I first realized. I know Igor does his best to answer questions, but really the company should step up its game especially regarding communication again. After Dr. Ruja disappeared from the public, the communication has been very poor.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:56 am

Nah, people would like to know future plans. That is something not to be disclosed cause a lot of bad eyes are watching. As for other, current staff, yes they are like halved in support staff. They need to hire more but it is not so easy until they are officially clear.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:51 pm

This is yet another attempt in the long history of slander against ONE. they are desperate to see ONE fail.. IMO, they need it to fail so the other scams can keep scamming. ONE is the answer to this pile of shit now trading.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/unpackin ... ency-scams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... yZ552AoG1Q

It would have been nice to mention IN THE SLANDER VIDEO that:

SCAMS ARE ILLEGAL IN ALMOST EVERY COUNTRY YET NOBODY IN ONE HAS EVER BEEN CHARGED OR ARRESTED WITH A CRIME... :o :o

this is war folks whether you want to adhere to it or not.. the bitcon community mostly wants-needs us dead !!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:58 pm

I wouldn’t worry any more about this sort of crap. They are designed to scare smallminded people away from something. Bitcoin has even more of such crap than ONE.
IMO onecoin is stronger than anti propaganda. People who soak this kind of crap will be users in the future with soar mouth. IMO.

When you read what he put in this fake article you can see:
1) he says onecoin had been officially deemed as ponzi in india, and birds know how fake that is
2) he says onecoin is under many investigations but he fails to realize that none of the investigations ended up ruling it as illegal, bitcoiners did that on their own
3) he says they were fined in Italy but fail to educate that Italy ban and fine were suspended
4) yet again “no ledger” issue popps put they repeat this crap like monkeys

I hope Germany comes out asap with official investigation findings so some law suits can start filing

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:12 pm

Bitcoin has even more of such crap than ONE.
not sure about that my friend.. i do not remember cointelegraph calling bitcon one of the biggest scams of all time even though we know it is..

yes, lawsuits will come.. i am certain of that IMO. :) :)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:17 pm

Right I did not mean bitcoin websites cause those crapsites are shit and not serious or credible at all IMO and they are biased.
Real btc slam news come from serious and credible sites unfortunately ran by banks so those news are way heavier than those bitcoin children and bloggers that slander onecoin.
That will stop anyway after german investigation is official (if ever) but bitcoin will never be stopped getting slammed.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:00 pm

check out this china man pimp.. using ONE as his whore to sell his fake internet marketing scheme. it is obvious he knows nothing about ONE and simply using its brand to sell something. sad world we live in. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB67wuRBMyA&t=279s

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:12 pm

Onecoin review in the title and at about 5:00:
Click on the link in the description and it will take you to my website and give me your email so I can send you some links where you can invest and make me some referral money :)
classic :)