How CoinMarketCap (CMC) manipulates the market

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: How CoinMarketCap (CMC) manipulates the market

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:31 am

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:16 am
Seriously talking, I support OneCoin, but I really don't see the point why we'd bash Bitcoin
This can be confusing. No one is actually bashing bitcoin technology. We need to praise it cause it gave us alternative to banks. What we do bash is its negative side as open source and not controlled by any central body so few big shadow players overtook its PRICE and manipulate to suit their gains. So, bitcoin itself is beautiful tech, but some bad people overtook its price to make it a literal scam. A ponzi.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:57 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:31 am
So, bitcoin itself is beautiful tech, but some bad people overtook its price to make it a literal scam. A ponzi.[/b]
Sure there is price manipulation. On the other hand, there's only about 3 months during its whole 9 years lifespan of Bitcoin when the price has been higher than it's now, and those 3 months happened during the last 6 months time span. That's another way to look at it.

If you invested exactly 1 year ago, 1 BTC was $1166, and now $8045. Practically, if you were new to crypto and went with the price hype, there was a chance you lost a lot. But it's still not anything amazing if you compare to stock markets. If you go with the hype on stock market, exactly the same thing can happen.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:42 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:00 am
No, kralev is just a storefront for car factory that does not want to be disclosed yet because huge negativity follows Onecoin still.
Company has nothing to do with deals. They even criticized number od coupons as too many but did not want to kill the enthusiasm.
Igor, I am afraid about your last sentence.
I think this is dancing on the edge if this is true.
DS is not a playground for a kids and if dealers has no financial power to cover deals this is just game or fake for me.
So, where is responsibility for success of deals.
Let's image that I make deal that I sell 10.000 TV or whatever for 100% OC and deal is possibly after oct.08th.
I can make even some kind of agreement with TV importer and I know that this deal is not covered by financial, just idea and plan and company will put my deal on DS just to not kill my enthusiasm.
If I am not supported by company, not supported by anybody and if I don't have financial power to realize this, WHERE IS RESPONSIBILITY.
I can quit complete deal without any response but it will make big noise from haters because they can[t wait to get such chance.
To be honest I am quite disappointed now with your info and I don't understand how it will help DS as platform after Oct.08th if it shows as unreal idea.
Deals with cars are biggest on DS, all eyes focused on it because people need a way where to spend OC and I think 99% of members in our area wait Oct.08th to buy new car no matter for personal or they would sell car and get some cash but this is reality.
With Onemillionshop we can say that is personal risk and company only can protect coins but not cash but for Kralev Cars it will be direct company response if they want keep credit as serious company.
Maybe somebody will not agree with me but this is not only my opinion, I know from conversation with many people who has OC.
MAYBE COMPANY DID NOT WANT KILL ENTHUSIASM ON DS, BUT I THINK THEY KILLED ALREADY MY ENTHUSIASM AND MANY WHO UNDERSTAND WHAT I WROTE HERE.
Now we only have hope that MAYBE everything will be ok but if you hang on hope in business chances for success are not so big.
I am writing this because all we know that if you move main pillar from house, house will crash down.
Maybe deals with cars will not be main pillar until October but now it is.
Wise people said: HAPPINESS IS MOMENT BUT DISAPPOINTMENT IS FOREVER.
This is I am worry now much more then killing enthusiasm.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:08 am

You need to understand that dealshaker is a platform to connect buyers and sellers. The company who runs it is not responsible on fakeness of deals there. So, they were also concerned if this owner of Kralev deals can actually deliver such large amount of coupons but seems like they were assured by the owner that they can deliver it. That, of course, does not mean they will actually be able to deliver it. And if they don't that will in no way be fot the company to blame cause they cannot be clairvoyant to know who is serious and who is not.
But again, that is the factory behind deal so I think it should be fine if public trading starts well. But there is much to do before that.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:32 pm

We are on same side and my comment is focused on reaction of common people.
We are not talking about 1 night in hotel for 10 OC per night. We are talking about 500 millions EUR business. I don't know anybody who would talk about 500 ML EUR based on: Let's see, maybe it can be ok or maybe not.
I just mean that without company confirmation such deal can't be posted. Company must be involved no matter behind or public. Company is player who must change OC in amount 500 ML EUR to car factory, not Kralev Cars. So, say that company is not involved and didn't give any guarantee for this deal means that I don't understand nothing and I am sorry for this. In this case DS is open field for fraud games and one by one will destroy credit and faith we have in this project but I hope that I am wrong.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:48 pm

Well company was involved as far as to check who the merchant is and wheather it can deliver. As they approved deals, I’d say they can deliver :)

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:06 pm

This could be mych better answer then: Company not agreed but didn't want kill enthusiasm. :D

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:09 pm

I think you misread. I meant on number of coupons. Not on merchant and deals.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:20 pm

onecointruth, most of the ONE bashing is coming from people with ties to bitcon...FACT

IMO, they know that if someone builds a better mouse trap than boinkcoin they are in trouble. that mouse trap may-may not be ONE, but it surely has potential to disrupt the ongoing scam of bitcon. hence, non-stop bashing of ONE.

bitcon has the wealth - ONE has the numbers (it is the only true contrarian play to bitcon)

my point was that although bitcon is this alleged dream digital currency with a block chain, what has it done for the masses around the world ? especially normal people without deep pockets ? not much..

case in point - i had some coins stolen from me on the Bitfinex inside job. still, to this day, nobody knows how-who-where the criminals are.

120k coins were stolen with value at the time of 75 million - those coins today are worth over a billion and a few months ago worth multiple billion.. :idea: :idea:

basically, whoever did this, IMO inside job, not only stole the BTC but also made billions on those stolen coins WITHOUT ONE ARREST OR RECOURSE OF ANY KIND. IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN. YET ALL WE HEAR IS ONE IS A SCAM.

when you take into account that mostly whales own - trade and influence the price its clear to me at least its a viscous scam. :)

to me its all about the block chain and who is going to incorporate it properly for the world to benefit. all i have seen (up until the ONE concept) is nothing but deception-greed-scam surrounding it.

just my take ;)

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:28 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:09 pm
I think you misread. I meant on number of coupons. Not on merchant and deals.
I am not misread.
If company allowed this deal they must be sure that they can cover exchanging for payment to factory.
Number of cars it doesn't matter if will be sold 50/1000 or 200/1000, but problem is if will be sold out 20.000/20.000 and company said that is too much for exchange so much OC in EUR.
This is my meaning., complete deal must be covered.