How CoinMarketCap (CMC) manipulates the market

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
detroyer

Re: How CoinMarketCap (CMC) manipulates the market

Post by detroyer » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:28 pm

Welcome brother... we must help Igor on this forum to explain the concept of the most civilized way, and respond to the critics of the trolls in the best ways. OC will be the integrated and technology solution for the followers of the cryptocurrencies and the 08/10 will be the beginning of a long experience in the world of finance and I hope to see other centralized crypto accepted by governments with OC.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:36 pm

I think “explaining” is done :).
All that call themselves critics were given the chance to state their criticism so we can use them. But eventially, after few constructive critiques, they mostly endup trolling so I need to ban them (matej was banned recently).
Problem is that some people are so certain that this is all a scam that there is no one that can persuade them into the opposite.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:28 pm

what is really left to explain ? the content on this excellent forum has covered all of it.

i want to ask everyone a simple LOADED question.

what has bitcon and its block chain actually done to better the world for the average person ?

my answer is nada-nothing-zilch-zero.

1. A scant few companies accept it, mostly dodgy online sites looking for donations, outright scams, blackmail, drugs or guns.
2. can you use it in your local food mart ? no
3. can you pay your mortgage with it ? no
4. does your bank deal with it ? no
5. does the IRS accept it for payment ? no
6. if its lost-stolen-misplaced can it be recovered ? no
7. can you use it to buy gas for your car ? no
8. can i use it to pay credit card bill ? no
9. can i use it to make car payment ? no
10. can i use bitcon to pay my call insurance ? no
11. any way to find a criminal who stole your bitcons ? no
12. can you use it to pay for child's college education ? no
13. can you use it at the dr.'s office ? no
14. can you use it at the dentist office ? no
15. can you use it at ballpark to pay for hot dog and beer ? no

i can go on...

if you have deep pockets you can profit and manipulate the price where you want it to go creating fake supply-demand ? YES

in years to come it will be portrayed as the biggest con job in history and these same scammers call ONE a scam :lol: :lol:

we live in an alternative universe indeed.

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:15 pm

detroyer wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:00 am
In a centralized system you can go to law to take its course and catch the culprit, no need to be in Switzerland for that. This is not possible for a decentralized system even if the thief is known because nothing can be proved.

PS. where are you flatrate, trueadvocate, john, openmind and others ??.....You're gone, we don't see you here in the last few days, I hope you are okay guys. :) ;)
Destroyer I’m still around ! Just been busy running my company , trading stocks and other cryptocurrency aside from fishing , gym , race cars and motorcycles ..... Not enough hours in the day , or days in the week for me! Hope you and the others are well! Kind of waiting on updates here also ! John

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:40 pm

Still around Detroyer ....Thanks for asking

- Suppose without those "trolls" it has been quite unentertaining ( in a sense )

- However it'a for the greater good

- Italy judgement was a great welcome change and my faith & many others in One!ife have skyrocketed

( Antionecoiners don't like that & they can't do much about it )

- I predict Dealshaker.com will be a very big influence in the value of Onecoin comes 8/10/18 :D

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:28 pm

guys thanks for your interest, only slobodan was here and I was worried about yourself. happy that you are all well. :D
Indeed we expect work of informatic teams for the final adjustments before the 08/10 and sincerely with regulations of Governments who will come by the end of the year, we can expect a good entry in public, in my opinion, the members are aware of the require to keep their ONE. all what flatrate, has said about the failures of the decentralized cryptos is real and we can expect a true revolution in the means of payment, we do not want to see the disappearance of decentralized cryptos, but their strict regulatory and safety to the level storage and exchange will be necessary. the majority of these cryptos will disappear and will remain only those who accept the legal conditions

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:27 pm

detroyer wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:28 pm
guys thanks for your interest, only slobodan was here and I was worried about yourself. happy that you are all well. :D
Indeed we expect work of informatic teams for the final adjustments before the 08/10 and sincerely with regulations of Governments who will come by the end of the year, we can expect a good entry in public, in my opinion, the members are aware of the require to keep their ONE. all what flatrate, has said about the failures of the decentralized cryptos is real and we can expect a true revolution in the means of payment, we do not want to see the disappearance of decentralized cryptos, but their strict regulatory and safety to the level storage and exchange will be necessary. the majority of these cryptos will disappear and will remain only those who accept the legal conditions
Do you feel in the air that about BitCoin now less and less info.
Before 1 year when you even open refrigerator BTC jump out.
Now everything is quiet, people are not excited and in fever to buy BTC as hell, loosing interest because they saw that final result will be: Common people will lose money, 1% will take all.
I work little on Binance and when I compare period until August,2017 to January,2018 with situation now, this is another world.
All is in total destruction, before you can see some rules on stock, now is total chaos.
Common people lost interest to lose money and now big players kill themselves because no fresh money on stock.
Daily turnover runs from 40.000 BTC to 200.000 BTC periodically and it's obvious that some groups manage with whole situation.
However, for everybody who want see it, BTC and all followers ( AltCoins ) are not future project any more, this is just people greed's project now.
I don't see any future for such idea without very strict government rules, especially for ICO projects.
Like China and Russia want, every ICO must have real project with real product and financial inspection must control every step of White paper, is this realized or not.
People must have KYC if they want invest in new ICO.
Idea with ICO is brilliant IMO and this is brilliant way how to skip banks and their loans but it must be regulated, product must be real and must be under control.
All I listed bring us to final point: ONECOIN.
ONECOIN contain all parameters and this is our chance.
Centralized must be because you must know the source, like in any company investors must know who is response, whom we should trust.
This is also ID for all people on the top of company if they will succeed or fail, result determine their future career so it means that all of them will work hard to make success.
In decentralized system nobody is guilty.
KYS we have.
Product we have. In first period it was education package but for future it must be DealShaker.
DS will connect people to make DS stronger and this is also related with OC strength.
I wrote in my post few days ago about cars offered on DS that I would sleep better if company is behind this, no matter direct or indirect through giving
guarantee seller that they can change OC in EUR and continue actions on DS.
DS is core and base for whole project and we al agree that limit for exchange OC in FIAT must be but we also must have way what to do with our OC.
We must get chance to buy worth things there not buy just to buy something.
People put big hope in cars as one big chance and canceling this deal could destroy credit of DS and maybe complete project.
Like Igor said, he believes that people who work on it know what they need to do and I trust igor.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:53 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:27 pm
I wrote in my post few days ago about cars offered on DS that I would sleep better if company is behind this, no matter direct or indirect through giving
guarantee seller that they can change OC in EUR and continue actions on DS.
slobodan... you know the address of ''kralev auto'' is Rousse in bulgaria, a city of 147 000 people, and Ruja was born in Rousse also, there where her parents were students. a strange coincidence, I agree with slobodan, I think OC is behind Kralev.
Last edited by detroyer on Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:00 am

No, kralev is just a storefront for car factory that does not want to be disclosed yet because huge negativity follows Onecoin still.
Company has nothing to do with deals. They even criticized number od coupons as too many but did not want to kill the enthusiasm.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:16 am

flatrate wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:28 pm
what is really left to explain ? the content on this excellent forum has covered all of it.

i want to ask everyone a simple LOADED question.

what has bitcon and its block chain actually done to better the world for the average person ?

my answer is nada-nothing-zilch-zero.

1. A scant few companies accept it, mostly dodgy online sites looking for donations, outright scams, blackmail, drugs or guns.
2. can you use it in your local food mart ? no
3. can you pay your mortgage with it ? no
4. does your bank deal with it ? no
5. does the IRS accept it for payment ? no
6. if its lost-stolen-misplaced can it be recovered ? no
7. can you use it to buy gas for your car ? no
8. can i use it to pay credit card bill ? no
9. can i use it to make car payment ? no
10. can i use bitcon to pay my call insurance ? no
11. any way to find a criminal who stole your bitcons ? no
12. can you use it to pay for child's college education ? no
13. can you use it at the dr.'s office ? no
14. can you use it at the dentist office ? no
15. can you use it at ballpark to pay for hot dog and beer ? no

i can go on...
Hey at least you can buy OneCoin education packages with Bitcoin. :D

Seriously talking, I support OneCoin, but I really don't see the point why we'd bash Bitcoin, especially because it started the cryptocurrency revolution and it's still implementing new tech like Lightning Network etc. Variety and technological advancement is only positive.

See, when I'm in UK and have USD in my wallet, I can't pay anything with my US dollars, I need to exchange it to GBP first. So almost all your examples are true for USD in UK as well. Fortunately I can exchange the USD to £ easily. The same is true for Bitcoin, not quite as easily, but it's no problem. We should hope that soon the same will become true for OneCoin as well. Unfortunately we can't do that with OneCoin yet, and that's undoubtly one of the biggest reasons why OneCoin is under fire. I understand the ultimate dream is to pay everything directly with cryptocurrency, but I think we are still many years away from it.