How CoinMarketCap (CMC) manipulates the market

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate

Re: How CoinMarketCap (CMC) manipulates the market

Post by flatrate » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:21 am

amen brother ! when you start pealing back this orange it is shocking.. most of the day trading and robots come from a very small amount of people which makes the volume look even worse. what a forkin scam. nice find.

https://medium.com/@BambouClub/are-you- ... db0d4a6a95

Noor

Post by Noor » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:38 am

Last year I participated in Onecoin, and I am proud of that.
Onecoin is unique among all crypto in many ways, but what attracted me is Onecoin is not from IT people or tech guys!! although cryptocurrency is at the top of IT!! because the currency and money are not and never be the domain of IT people!!
I am saying that and I am a tech guy and have MSc and Ph.D. in computer science.
So, one of the distinguishing between Onecoin and other crypto is Onecoin community is strong in law, finance and business, yes they are not tech guys! on the other hand, almost all other cryptos owner or community are strong in IT and get used and manipulated by business guys.
As Robert Kiyosaki wrote a book "Why student A work for student C"
I think when we come to money world there a lot of things more important that IT, in fact, IT is developing and updating every day; what is top technology today is not after a while!! and money world is heavy and moves very slowly. Therefore, the best thing done by Onecoin is centralization cryptocurrency and to be a reasonable medium to transit from fiat currency to cryptocurrency.
Day after day we witness the greatness of the Onecoin vision and strategy.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:28 pm

James Howells, a Welsh computer scientist, who was among the first to believe in Bitcoin.
The hard drive containing 7500 BTC in the key of its digital wallet remains in a drawer for three years before it also Thrown in the Trash "inadvertently" and now buried under tons of rubbish after he accidentally threw it.
After a few years of reflection, James Howells took another decision, whose implementation will probably just be a little more complicated: look for his hard drive in the public dump within which he would have been buried, in a sort of Treasure Hunt 2.0. A mission that is not very tasty and is not without risk. The capitalization of 7500 BTC is $61.5 million that CMC must remove from circulating supply :D :D

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-514316 ... llion.html

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:22 pm

Noor wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:38 am
Last year I participated in Onecoin, and I am proud of that.
Onecoin is unique among all crypto in many ways, but what attracted me is Onecoin is not from IT people or tech guys!! although cryptocurrency is at the top of IT!! because the currency and money are not and never be the domain of IT people!!
I am saying that and I am a tech guy and have MSc and Ph.D. in computer science.
So, one of the distinguishing between Onecoin and other crypto is Onecoin community is strong in law, finance and business, yes they are not tech guys! on the other hand, almost all other cryptos owner or community are strong in IT and get used and manipulated by business guys.
As Robert Kiyosaki wrote a book "Why student A work for student C"
I think when we come to money world there a lot of things more important that IT, in fact, IT is developing and updating every day; what is top technology today is not after a while!! and money world is heavy and moves very slowly. Therefore, the best thing done by Onecoin is centralization cryptocurrency and to be a reasonable medium to transit from fiat currency to cryptocurrency.
Day after day we witness the greatness of the Onecoin vision and strategy.
- Thank you Noor for your faith in OneCoin's vision of which I shared very enthusiastically .....I presumed you are from Malaysia???

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:54 pm

Care to share the link that Albert Igor/Igor Alberts saying OneCoin is worth nothing? If it's true, I think his account/s may have to be suspended if OneLife deems to be a just action???
Igor Alberts accounts ARE frozen.
Igor had almost 50% more *coins than even Kari did.

At Onecoin's current invented price (35x higher market price than Ripple [which is #3 volume in the world on CMC] and with 20% more scarcity than ONE) that's nearly €1.500.000.000 which Alberts would have lost.

Very peculiar that neither he or Kari made a big deal of losing 2 1/2 BILLION EURO worth of a "legitimate cryptocurrency," isn't it???

Even if BOTH of them sold their coins for just €1 each, they'd pocket €50 million. Lol.

But neither care ...for clearly obvious reasons.
Otherwise Onecoin/ OLN would have a massive civil lawsuit on their hands. But that won't happen. Top remaining winners will simply "exit" just like over 40+ top diamonds and runners-up already have ...without even saying a word.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:07 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:54 pm
Otherwise Onecoin/ OLN would have a massive civil lawsuit on their hands. But that won't happen. Top remaining winners will simply "exit" just like over 40+ top diamonds and runners-up already have ...without even saying a word.
Of course they don't care cause they don't believe in it anymore. In fact, Alberts joined you guys to try and feed his new beliefs :D
If Kari did not stop believing in ONE he would not start another project (actual scam without future and I stand by this opinion cause you can not have merchant coin without kyc and listed on bitcoin exchange, it is new firstcoin in making).
Alberts is a snake and a liar. Just listen to his speech in Lisbon, and listen to him now. His profits slowed down, ONE might get crushed by authority scrutiny, and he realized that he can earn more new money with dagcoin scam. But this time, he will actually be able to cash his coins out cause they will list it on bitcoin exchange, so small people will indeed have no chance :D

TimTayshun wrote:
At Onecoin's current invented price (35x higher market price than Ripple [which is #3 volume in the world on CMC]
Please go back to the first post and learn how CMC has no credibility, especially after government start legalizing and regulating crypto to be mass adopted as trading asset (never as payment legally because THEY HAVE NO coin-centered KYC).

As for market caps, screw them too, read how largest exchanges have fake volumes.
https://medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes ... 1a3c1e0b5e

Let Onecoin try to make its own ecosystem, they will comply with all regulations and licenses. You look as a clown as Alberts with those clairvoyant crap.

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:48 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Care to share the link that Albert Igor/Igor Alberts saying OneCoin is worth nothing? If it's true, I think his account/s may have to be suspended if OneLife deems to be a just action???
Igor Alberts accounts ARE frozen.
Igor had almost 50% more *coins than even Kari did.

At Onecoin's current invented price (35x higher market price than Ripple [which is #3 volume in the world on CMC] and with 20% more scarcity than ONE) that's nearly €1.500.000.000 which Alberts would have lost.

Very peculiar that neither he or Kari made a big deal of losing 2 1/2 BILLION EURO worth of a "legitimate cryptocurrency," isn't it???

Even if BOTH of them sold their coins for just €1 each, they'd pocket €50 million. Lol.

- Again where's the proof that Igor Alberts Accounts are frozen?
- Admin Please follow up with this wild accusation ... Another
endless assumptions & fakes circulating .....

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:54 am

Again where's the proof that Igor Alberts Accounts are frozen?
Igor Alberts.

#communism
#dictatorship
#CapitalControls

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:56 am

Evidence ... Proof please!!!
- youtube, link, anything etc

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:58 am

Krnic should be able to confirm or deny.
I do too much work for lazy people already.