OneCoin Market Cap misconception explained

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: OneCoin Market Cap misconception explained

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:35 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:18 am
Don't publish this message. I just want to say one thing.
Never mind I will delete those post later anyway, no one reads this far.
CryptoXpose wrote:
You know very well your arguments got crushed by me in that EagleOne thread. IMAs don't release press releases on company website, it was company who broke the agreement. OneCoin doesn't decide Islamic Shariah compliancy.
I can not help you really, if you actually think that your personal arguments crushed anything and if that makes you feel a man, go for it.
Of course Onecoin does not decide Shaira law, it is written:
Islamic scholars derived 3 key criteria that differentiate Islamic finance from its counterparts:
Prohibiting interest, which is the source of unjustifiable income.
Encouraging profit and loss sharing based on the partners’ capital, risks share and effort.
Prohibiting transactions that are uncertain and excessively speculative.
So CoinSafe has an option to remove interest but instead, users receive gift coins. That is compliant with Sharia law, with or without CIBE certificate.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Possessing your own private key or verifying your account/transfers from blockchain, is not a burden in any way, nobody can then confiscate your coins if you take care of your own data security.. These things are very easy in modern crypto wallets.
I did not mean a burden to people, although it is to non tech people. I meant burden to blockchain performance. In centralized cryptocurrencies, username account can be linked to all those. We do not need to remember the address or save keys, you save your account and in the case of theft, the company can help where in decentralized CC no one can help so you need higher security. Of course, we can debate if decentralized is more safe cause at centralized you depend on the company. But that has no relation to scam. Some people like anarchy and some people like to be served by some central entity. So as dr Ruja said, there is a coin for everybody. Those who like Bitcoin because of its properties will certainly not like Onecoin.
CryptoXpose wrote:
You twisted the issue that nobody knows anybody who has been working at OneCoin cryptocurrency, even though someone always knows someone (like Marcelo, which you claimed nobody knew)
There is nothing to twist. I only said the fact that "Bitcoin dev cult" does not know anyone that works in tech for Onecoin that does not mean Onecoin has no tech people ;) Nothing to twist. You are the one that is twisting my words constantly. It is becoming funny already.
CryptoXpose wrote:
You know your arguments were crushed. But you had to have the final word. I still can't decide why a smart guy like you is an apologist. Do you really have so much invested in OneCoin, are you just a pure scammer or are you just too deep in the cult that being an apologist is the only way for you? I wonder which one is it?
Again, nothing was crushed. You are just so arrogant to be sure that you are right and you are blind to see that all you write about everything is just your personal opinion. You give too much credit to certain things. I am just objective here. I say when I do not agree with something that company does, but I also understand why they do it like that. Onecoin is just one of my CC possessions, I follow all the markets. I own many CC, I participated in many ICO.
But thing is, everything is just a geek joke show when it comes to usability. All boils down on speculative profit. Onecoin is the only one that is doing it right just like Satoshies vision was for Bitcoin. Except, Satoshi wanted anarchy to do it, but then the anonymous whales took over and at Onecoin we just need to trust KNOWN people to regulate this to the public and later on they can as well decentralize onecoin in some point.
Time will tell. What I dislike is you guys ASSUMING all is a scam just because it is too much different from Bitcoin and waste your lives with trying to prove your point.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:01 pm

You say I'm arrogant and only saying opinions. Then you say :'Onecoin is the only one that is doing it right just like Satoshies vision was for Bitcoin.'

I'm out of words. So you don't think that's an arrogant opinion? Jesus.. Now I'm truly out of words. This is meme material, nothing else can be said anymore.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:44 pm

If I am wrong, please show some proof, I really did not see it on the web site.
Unless you claim that AlHuda lied in their press release and removed the certificate for no reason, the proof is in AlHuda's press release.

"OneCoin management has mistakenly issued a Press Release about the Shariah Certification of OneCoin by AlHuda CIBE, which is removed from their website as well."
http://alhudacibe.com/pressrelease75.php

I'm not sure if the removed OneCoin press release in question is this: http://www.ibosocial.com/pressrelease.a ... rid=528573
At least that press release already has a deceiving title: "OneCoin Receives Official Shariah Compliance Certification".
And when you spread the link of that kind of press release on Facebook, what you see is the deceiving title.

I don't know if this was the case which irritated AlHuda CIBE, but it's one possible example.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:33 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:01 pm
You say I'm arrogant and only saying opinions. Then you say :'Onecoin is the only one that is doing it right just like Satoshies vision was for Bitcoin.'

I'm out of words. So you don't think that's an arrogant opinion? Jesus.. Now I'm truly out of words. This is meme material, nothing else can be said anymore.
Yes you are arrogant cause you are so sure that you are right and whenever I keep showing the other side of story you start to be pissed off and I get insulted as "scammer" or "brain washed". Hillarious. Yet both of us just state our point of view. The same with that sentence.
I say that as my opinion and point of view at other cryptocurrencies and Onecoin, I am sure some people will not disagree with me.
What I can not tolerate, is that Bitcoin lovers give credit to them selves to decide that cryptocurrency needs to be like Bitcoin.
Let people participate in whatever cryptocurrency they want. That is my opinion and I made this forum for people that agree with me.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:45 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:44 pm
If I am wrong, please show some proof, I really did not see it on the web site.
Unless you claim that AlHuda lied in their press release and removed the certificate for no reason, the proof is in AlHuda's press release.

"OneCoin management has mistakenly issued a Press Release about the Shariah Certification of OneCoin by AlHuda CIBE, which is removed from their website as well."
http://alhudacibe.com/pressrelease75.php
No I don't think they lied, I am writing this for the third time cause I already explained here is what says on link you posted:
(28th November, 2016) It is clarified that AlHuda Center of Islamic Banking and Economics (CIBE) is contacted by OneCoin through a UK based organization to provide Shariah certification services to one of the their existing Shariah Compliant product “Coin Safe”
As you can see CIBE was contacted by "Onecoin" through UK based organization. Ring any bells? UK? dr Zafar and 100+ Islamic doctors based in the UK?
They are IMAs, they worked out a license and they made a mistake by advertising CoinSafe certificate as for whole Onecoin.
The company has nothing to do with it and there was no news about that as I recall. Sofia ceremony might be because they wanted to celebrate on having Sharia compliant product. It is compliant with or without CIBE certificate.
So, IMA contacted CIBE, they got a certificate, they made a mess with it, and CIBE removed it, and as usual, haters link IMA actions with the company. As for the alleged ceremony. I will investigate and make a topic cause this needs to be clear.

OneConXpert

Post by OneConXpert » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:18 pm

The OneCoin company does NOT pre-mine:

"OneCoin is not a pre-mined cryptocurrency, meaning that the OneCoin miners create the market. By mining the coin, transactions are added and recorded to the OneCoin ledger, comprised of all past transactions. The ledger resembles a chain of blocks, which confirm that a certain number of transactions have been made."

https://www.onecoin.eu/en/cryptocurrency

Invent something else.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:59 pm

Exactly, Onecoins are being mined by a company 50000OC each block. Users exchange their tokens received by education packs to Onecoins by submitting tokens to mining.

OneConXpert

Post by OneConXpert » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:42 am

https://www.onecoin.eu/en/faq

"- What is OneCoins market capitalization?

Calculate the market capitalization of OneCoin: Number of mined coins multiplied by market price."

Invent something else.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:18 pm

If you read my post, you will see that I wrote that in the old blockchain capitalization was counted that way, and also you could see the capitalization at the second place, after Bitcoin, on xcoinx.com

In the new blockchain, there is no way that all those coins are all of the sudden exchanged for tokens submitted by users so that no longer implies. That is why probably they removed counting OC and market cap from anywhere until the end of ICO.

Thanks for pointing this mistake though, I will write them to remove that one.I already wrote them why don't they show the number of coins owned by users

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:31 pm

I just got a response, indeed that question will be deleted for now. That website is on standby until public trading so it is not so maintained.
IT is on 2 week vacation so we might actually see the market cap :)