OneCoin Market Cap misconception explained

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
OneConXpert

Re: OneCoin Market Cap misconception explained

Post by OneConXpert » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:05 pm

https://www.onecoin.eu/en/faq - category "Mining"

"- How is OneCoin mining difficulty rate determined?

OneCoin is currently mined centrally, and users interested in mining the coin are organized to join mining pools. Thus, currently the variables influencing the difficulty rate are fully optimized into a streamlined process and the mining difficulty is set internally by the company to indicate the user interest in mining of the coin. Therefore the mining difficulty is not a pre-set algorithm - the more users join the mining pools the higher the company sets the mining difficulty rate. The mining difficulty is by no means a price for the cryptocurrency or any value indication, but a refection of the new users joining and an indication that more processing power is enabled to respond to the demand."

If the majority of new OneCoins are "mined" by the company (i.e. not by the OneLife members aka "miners"), why is more processing power required and hence, why is it necessary at all to adjust (i.e. increase, it will NEVER go down) the Difficulty Factor?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:36 pm

Actually if we talk about real blockchain rewards, there is no needed power increase needed cause the company is the only miner, it has no competition, they get all the reward and since no new miners are joining, the block time remains the same and no difficulty increase is needed so they can mine all with the same processing power. Probably that is why they do not disclose the blockchain, imagine one more miner joins and gets 25000 OC per minute ;) This is ICO and it is what it is and it goes through Onelife MLM until going public. What will be with the rest of the coins we do not know.

As for this back office mining. It is just call mining cause you are joining the pool, it is not connected to the blockchain other than store transactions "send coins from main pool address to users wallet address". So since blockchain sends the reward to the main pool, there is a way for a user to join that pool by submitting tokens and receive Onecoins to their wallet. So this difficulty goes up only if users are submitting more and more tokens constantly. If token submission drops also difficulty can drop. but it didn't drop, that is what confuses some people to think it is all artificial. Onecoin internal difficulty and price are actually driven by people and 100% cash, unlike Bitcoin where less than half is cash.

OneConXpert

Post by OneConXpert » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:17 pm

Thanks. You just explained perfectly that this answer about the "processing power":
... and an indication that more processing power is enabled to respond to the demand
is complete bullshit and that means that the regular increase of the Difficulty Factor is bullshit too. This is only a trick to let members believe that they have to join early to get more OneCoins and it is a nonsensical explanation of the price increase. Fake, fake, fake.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:05 pm

Dude, please do not act like a child, you are misunderstanding and deliberately twisting it:
The mining difficulty is by no means a price for the cryptocurrency or any value indication, but a reflection of the new users joining and an indication that more processing power is enabled to respond to the demand."
I explained to you how I think they mine alone and deliver Onecoins to users. I was referring that no processing power is needed for blockchain reward mining. But what I quoted here is they say something different.
You do not have to be smart to understand that the more users join the more processing power whole network needs to have, mainly infrastructure running back office and front end. Not necessarily mining power for the blockchain "mine".
The same as Coinbase attracted $100 Million investment to employ more people and enlarge infrastructure due to a huge number of users pouring in. So they are increasing the processing power and that does not reflect to the blockchain mining proccesing power.

It is exhausting to see such dumb selective thinking but then again, we are used on haters understanding words as it suits their agenda...

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:07 pm

Igor, I am reading all your answers and I am fascinate how patient you are.
I am sure that you know how you have conversation with fucking asshole who can't or don't want understand anything.
In our life no enough world exist what you can prove anything to him.
I know that you opened this forum to try make open and reasonable conversation or debate.
But what I see here is anything but not this.
My opinion is that you should be focused on people who are welcome here and want learn and listen, not waste time with fuckers which enjoy in their psychopaTHETIC life.
I told you that no chance you make any progress in conversation with anybody of them even you red next 100 pages, result will be same.
So, fuck them, limit answers just on few words or use the best answer ever: FUCK YOU.
We invest our money and our interest in OneCoin and this is our problem, so also no enough words that we can listen fuckers like him and change our mind no matter if we will succeed next year or fail.
We just know that we will try the best to make it the best.
In the beginning it was interesting read some debates but now it's obvious that it lost any purpose.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:42 pm

It is ok, I understand their reasons for those opinions and I made this forum so they can help me and write their opinions and then I can explain them along with all the negative articles for objective people to understand. I did not make this to try to make sense into them, cause that is impossible but I will not tolerate this debate going personal and resulting with insults ;)
I do appreciate some support though :)