welcome tim !

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
TimTayshun

Re: welcome tim !

Post by TimTayshun » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:51 am

Serious question:

Onecoin proclaims a mission of being "the most stable cryptocurrency in the world," correct?

The US Dollar is a more "stable" currency than most fiat currencies in the world, of course.

So, the cryptocurrency, Tether, started in November 2014 (and created 6 months prior under the name Realcoin).

Tether's claim is, of course, to be pegged to the U.S.Dollar, with exactly a 1:1 Reserve (ie., $70,000,000 in Tether would equal $70,000,000 in USD, hypothetically).

How does Onecoin, with no known Chief Financial Officer ...or even official employees for that matter; but certainly no plan to store "Reserves" (unless maybe they bring back the Aurum Gold Coin, "in Dubai, located in secret vaults deep under the sea?" Speaking of which, does Onecoin still back each and every Onecoin by gold? How much gold is the company still storing in those Dubai vaults deep under the sea, which Ruja and Sebastian claimed to have personally visited, per Ruja's own words at Onecoin's "Gold Rush" event on May 16, 2015in Dubai.

I never heard much Since them about all the gold they stored there, but at the time, it must've been a bunch huh?

....cause Ruja and Sebastian tell the truth, huh?

the question is: what's the point in creating an UNBACKED stable cryptocurrency, when one allegedly backed 1:1 already exists. How does an unlicensed, unbonded, unregistered, uninsured company with no no employees and under criminal investigations practically everywhere compete with Tether?

What sort of snake oil are you selling or drugs are you taking?

Someone?

Anyone??

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:38 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:51 am
Serious question:

Onecoin proclaims a mission of being "the most stable cryptocurrency in the world," correct?

The US Dollar is a more "stable" currency than most fiat currencies in the world, of course.

So, the cryptocurrency, Tether, started in November 2014 (and created 6 months prior under the name Realcoin).

Tether's claim is, of course, to be pegged to the U.S.Dollar, with exactly a 1:1 Reserve (ie., $70,000,000 in Tether would equal $70,000,000 in USD, hypothetically).
You really like to compare Onecoin to other totally different concepts. First, you compare it to Bitconnect collapse, although they have zero in a comment, now you compare it to Tether that is literally a scam that will collapse when the time comes and when authorities say it is time. Why?
Ask yourself 3 key questions:
1) How on earth can one token be on public exchanges and be literally stable and all others are so volatile?
2) If it is so stable in value, why isn't it used as a payment vehicle? They only use it to mitigate trades to it and escape real USD, taxes and regulations.
3) Which brings us here. Since Tether never actually proven their USD reserves, what will happen to the market if USA decides to squah down Tether cause it is actually only used to circumvent real USD and escape regulations?

TimTayshun wrote:
How does Onecoin, with no known Chief Financial Officer ...or even official employees for that matter; but certainly no plan to store "Reserves" (unless maybe they bring back the Aurum Gold Coin, "in Dubai, located in secret vaults deep under the sea?" Speaking of which, does Onecoin still back each and every Onecoin by gold? How much gold is the company still storing in those Dubai vaults deep under the sea, which Ruja and Sebastian claimed to have personally visited, per Ruja's own words at Onecoin's "Gold Rush" event on May 16, 2015in Dubai.
Who says there is no CFO? You? Just because you do not know her name so you can not slander her online too?
Deal with it, only authorities can know names of those people there, I've seen and met many of them. There are many departments each with manager and employees. Employees are a bit scared cause of recent events but at least managers ae holding and will live this through.

How do you know they do not plan to keep reserves or how do you know they already don't have them?

And please, just stop talking about 2015, that was a totally different early-stage concept, different blockchain with fewer coins, they wanted to make something different to Bitcoin, but that changed in June 2016 and ultimately October 2016 it evolved in something bigger that many early scammer IMAs did not understand anymore so they fled. Seeing so many projects have those Billion market caps with literally nothing to back it up are we really make out assumptions on why Onecoin is not backed up yet we don't really even know the back curtain plans.

TimTayshun wrote:
the question is: what's the point in creating an UNBACKED stable cryptocurrency, when one allegedly backed 1:1 already exists. How does an unlicensed, unbonded, unregistered, uninsured company with no no employees and under criminal investigations practically everywhere compete with Tether?
First of all, you are making a fool of your self with this "not registered, no employees" crap. You might start educating a bit on how investigation from Germany authority is going, what REGISERED company they investigated and how many EMPLOYEES did they question. I mean you are making a clown of your self with this crap.
Second, Tether cannot compare with Onecoin cause they operate on bitcoin blockchain and is limited by 3-7 tps and that can not even begin to serve mass market usage. Also, even if they tried that, Uncle Sam's boot would squash if for obvious reasons: no kyc, mimics USD, unproven reserves,
shady stable price determined how?

TimTayshun wrote:
What sort of snake oil are you selling or drugs are you taking?
Someone?
Anyone??
There you go, you would need to educate a bit really, cause you seem to be locked in your 2015 delirium. You do not hold the facts man.
Onecoin is already accepted by many merchants, Onecoin is an ecosystem, not just a blockchain with coin, Onecoin will try to maintain stable price on their exchange with tools that are already used by central banks. Onecoin will not allow anonymous transactions and have a chance to give tax offices insight to transactions transparently. Onecoin will have usability affect it's price as the main variable.
I can go on but I thought you are an expert and you got the concept, the vision. Instead, all you got are cracks to distract you from the big picture and ignorance on "how they will achieve it". No one knows if that will even happen, but we all need to contribute in order to happen. It will not happen by itself. They are building it backward, community first, platforms and usability later to serve the community.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:38 am

@Igor - let me run amuck on this single thread, because this whole forum is a complete joke and you need me here to make fun of later when Onecoin's 120billion coins build the price of the internal value which was dictated (although that's not nearly how reality works, and you're all f'd).

Allow me to vent my 3 years worth of pent up frustration dealing with you children and say whatever I want, so that, as you all seem to believe, you can hold my words accountable and against me and sue me when authorities come out and have to "drop charges" - which isn't going to happen, people!

When I state that NO ONE will be able to sell on October 8th, because #Onecoin scammers will block everyone to sell to the 2 or 3 buyers who are lining up first, thereby screwing EVERYONE waiting in line? Feel free to quote that.. When I asset that the company will BLOCK any sellers until they're (#Onecoin Mafia) ate done selling of and crafting the coin allow them? Feel free to quote me.

All #Onecoin investors who don't attract new victims and earn binary commissions on the labor of others foolish enough to send money to Bulgarian CRIMINALS will get their assess handed to them on an open market, come October 8th.

REMEMBER! Point people here to see what absolute jerks the "haterz" are and how much you or the company is going to "sure us." Lol.

Bring it.

Otherwise we will. And OneCon Ponzi pimps, like John Reiner (aka: OnecoinA/ AKA: Johnny Reindeer/ AKA: John Reiner/ AKA: OnecoinArmy/ etc) will be the recipients of your lawsuits, since THEY we're the ones telling you I lied. Since THEY we're the ones who made you hold on to belief while casting away all logic.

Let these statements BE ENGRAVED INTO TIME.

See ya in 6months.

Ps. Ruja will still be gone. She'll never say a single word.she's GONE PERMANENTLY!!!!! And you'll never hear from her again, because she's a thief.

@Igor - give me this channel and you guys tell me what Ann idiot liar I am. You should have enough to sue me once "the bitcoin killer" doesn't plummet to the bottom of the earth after 5seconds of trading.

I'm not a dick, I'm just telling you how criminals work. They steal your money as quickly as possible while blowing smoke up your butt. Ruja, Sebastian and Frank Rickets are criminals and Onecoin is going to bend everyone reading this over and leave you with very close to Zero. Less if you're not bringing on new victims.

Snapshot and tweet this using HootSuite and set it for October 9th, the day after, when my prediction i's that #Onecoin (assuming it implemented a NEW blockchain will be worth

Have fun!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:42 pm

tim I am glad you find this forum amusing.

You constantly dig yourself deeper. You should know cryptocurrency is not about single person cult yet you constantly cry about Ruja :)

Onecoin is an ecosystem of ecommerce platforms, fintech company and community.

Does not matter if she never says a word in public.

I will lock this thread so you can focus on the one dedicated to you