Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
slobodanboda
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:54 am

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by slobodanboda » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:14 am

slobodanboda wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:51 am
TimTayshun wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:00 pm
@Slobodan
WHY COMMENT YOUR HISTORY AND YOUR LIFE.
Because if you're looking for the truth, than its important not to spread lies:

"Hater" = lie
"Bitcoiner(as in maximalist)" = lie
"Jealous" = Lol. LIE
"Blogger" = LIE
"Scared _____" = LIE
"Hiding behind a fake name" = LIE
"LIAR" = LIE
"Invents & fabricated stories" = LIE
"Bitcoin investor" = substitute the word "bitcoin" for "crypto" and "investor" for "enthusiast/ teacher/ student/ and "dabbler" and that's finally not a lie.

"cryptocurrency and blockchain veteran" = TRUE
"cryptocurrency and blockchain early adopter" = TRUE
"cryptocurrency and blockchain professional" = TRUE
"cryptocurrency and blockchain educator" = TRUE
"cryptocurrency and blockchain entrepreneur" = TRUE

"Seen and can easily identify crypto SCAMS" = ABSOLUTELY

"PAID for exposing any scam ever, including Onecoin" = LIE!!!!

Part 2 will outline the SPECIFIC red flags, as I encountered and they continued to surface throughout 2015

Part 3 will pick up around the time Igor joined and SOURCE the continued broken promises, under-three-table deals, false and deceptive advertising,
the clearly NON "education" focus (which only began around October 2016), and will document Ruja and companies efforts to sell BIGGER PACKAGES/ COINS, not "education" for the first 3/4 of that year prior to their 20th bank account being frozen, seized or slammed shut.


About Part.3 I can say you before you write anything:
I KNOW THAT YOU WOULD RATHER RUJA NAMED IT "FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS" NOT EDUCATIONS BUT UNFORTUNATE SOMEBODY VERY CLEVER PACKAGE IT IN VERY CLEVER PACKAGE ACCORDING THE LAW.
If you know basic rule in law, you are innocent before proof of guilty so if it has name "EDUCATION", you can't do much and no any prosecutor who can say that is out of law.
If I give to my my son for example official name "KILLER", is that means he must go to jail before any case or judgment.
Whole world spin around many products or services just in different package and what you can do,
JUST NOTHING.
So, all we know that majority of people invest in OneCoin in the first period like in every Crypto, to make big profit, even kids know this.
But OneCoin project grown up more then all expectations so normally that some ideas were bad but many are good.
MLM was bad and good choice, it made what it made, success but now MLM is wrong way and company saw it and react on right way.
YOU MUST ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS FORUM IS FIRST ROW OF DEFENSE AND MOSTLY PEOPLE HERE DO NOT ONLY WATCH YOUTUBE SHITY VIDEOS, MANY OF US LOOK ON IT AS SOMETHING WHAT WE INVEST AND BELIEVE BUT WE ARE ENOUGH CLEVER THAT WE ARE BLIND OR YOU THINK WE ARE JUST DOGS WHO LISTEN BOSS.
We know that always has risk, so you don't tell me that in Cryptocurrency has no risk.
Why we should trust CMC market when is very obvious like Igor said and I wrote here several times: Cryptocurrencies lost their purpose, now this is only stock goods with motto buy cheap, sell expensive.
So, how you see world future financial system and how Cryptos can change FIAT in such situation.
Life chances are seldom for most people once, for lucky people 2 or 3 times but mostly you must build your chance.
We just try build it and this story will not be endless, we are talking here but watch countdown every day to Oct.08th.
Everybody of us has own life and own jobs, I can say for myself even without OneCoin I would keep my life same not better, not worse.
My meaning is that we don't look on Oct.08 as holly grail, life must go on but we have hope for next months, maybe you don't have such hope and you regret for this.
We have something new in our lives, totally different then our business and it makes me feel good.
Also, I must inform you that you always say wrong that people will lose money.
Everybody who invested money until now had a chance and still has to return money with buying something on Dealshaker, for 1 year you could find enough good things to buy something that we can sayL I RETURNED MY INVESTED MONEY AND NOW I CAN WAIT RELAX.
Mostly people invested from 1.000 to 10.000 EUR and maybe you don't check Dealshaker enough but they had chance.
So, let's back on the beginning and summery:
1. THIS IS EDUCATION BECAUSE IT'S NAMED EDUCATION.
2. YOU CAN ACCEPT OR DECLINE TOKENS FOR YOUR EDUCATION PACKAGE SO, LET'S NOT BE FUNNY, WE ACCEPT TOKENS
3. ALL IS INSIDE AND ACCORDING THE LAW NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OR WHAT IS YOUR WISH.
4. PEOPLE HERE ARE NOT SHEEPS OR DRESSED DOGS AND OUR QUALITY IS THAT WE READ AND LISTEN DIFFERENT SHITS ON THIS FORUM AND WANT MAKE DIALOG BUT SOME WILDE DOGS ALREADY BANNED HAS NO ELEMENTARY EDUCATION ABOUT CONVERSATION AND THEY DON'T WANT HEAR WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY.



I JUST FORGOT WRITE ONE THING.
PLS, DON'T WASTE TIME IF YOU FOCUS ON 2015 OR 2106 AND WHAT;S HAPPENED THEN, WHO SAID, WHO PROMISED SOMETHING..........
ALL WE KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS PERIOD, WE ARE CLEAR FOR MANY MISTAKES BUT WE CALL IT "DEVELOP".
SO, IF YOU PLAY ON CARD WITH FOCUS ON THESE 2 YEARS, IT WILL BE JUST WASTING TIME.
MUCH MORE IMPORTANT IS WHAT COPANY DOING NOW, IF THEY TRY AVIOD MISTAKES FROM PAST AND GO AHEAD WITH NEW PROJECTS.
I LIKE CALL IT "ELECTION RIDE".
CAN YOU EVEN TRY REMEMBER WHAT YOUR PRESIDENT, MY PRESIDENT OR ANY POLITICS PROMISED DURING BEFORE FINAL VOTE.
I THINK EVEN THEY CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THEY SAID AND SO, THEY ARE PRESIDENTS AND WE MUST RESPECT THEM AS PRESIDENTS IF NOT LONGER THEN DURING MANDATORY.
I SAID THIS TO ASK YOU DID YOU EVER MIND MAYBE ACCUSE YOUR PRESIDENT FOR SOMETHING HE SAID BEFORE HE STARTED TO BE PRESIDENT.
IF NOT, WHY YOU DON'T DO THIS BECAUSE IT'S SAME EVEN MUCH WORSE THEN IF SOME IMA PROMISE SOMETHING AROUND THE WORLD OR EVEN RUJA PROMISED BUT THINGS CHANGED AND SHE COULD NT DO THIS.
SO, TRY FOCUS YOURSELF ON FACTS ACCORDING THE LAW, NOTHING MORE.
MOST OF US LOOK AHEAD AND I EVEN DON'T THINK WHO AND WHAT PROMISE IN 2015, 2016, WE ARE WATCHING SITUATION NOW.
AND SITUATION NOW IS THAT WE HAVE HUNDED AND HUNDRED LOCAL EVENTS WEEKLY AROUND THE GLOBE AND THIS IS TOTALY DIFFERENT ACCESS FOR COMPANY THEN BEFORE, MY OPINION IN VERY GOOD WAY.
GLOBAL EVENT ARE NECESSARY FOR TOP MANAGEMENT BUT COMMON PEOPLE MUST BE EDUCATED WHAT IS ONECOIN BECAUSE INTERNET EDUCATION THROUGH WATCHING YOUTUBE CLIPS IS IMPOSSIBLY BECAUSE THOUSANDS VIDEOS VS ONECOIN.
I MUST SAY THAT I AM IMPRESSED WITH ENERGY HOW HATERS AND TROLLS HAVE WISH OR WHATEVER TO MAKE SO MANY THINGS AND PLAY ON THIS WAY STEADY NOW OVER 3 YEARS.
IT CAN'T BE ENTHUSIASM ONLY, I CAN SAY THAT I AM ENTHUSIAST FOR SOME THING BUT 3 YEARS BE IN FEVER.............HMMMMM.
IT'S OK IF THEY PAID FOR IT BUT DON'T HIDE REAL PURPOSES, IT'S EASY SAY: I AM PAID FOR IT AND THSI IS MY JOB.
RESUME: DON'T TRY RETURN US IN 205,2016 I CAN TELL YOU NOW THAT YOU FAILED WITH ALL YOUR IDE WHAT YOU WOULD PROMOTE HERE.

TimTayshun
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:07 am

@slobadonboda
I actually appreciate your debate! But remember:
“Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.”
― Edmund Burke
Every company must be pliable and able to change with their growth and surrounding circumstances to succeed.
I acknowledge that.
But, that's not what I'm talking about.
I'm talking about outright lies and fabrications, which in my opinion were inexcusable.

I have a busy week, but hope to present Part 2 concisely and in as much brevity as possible, ASAP (and without beating a dead horse on threads which Igor has already addressed or referenced, if he has indeed already addressed them)

Jtosho
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:20 am

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by Jtosho » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:21 am

whatever shit you'll try to say is so irrelevant, your say count for nothing, we've got hope, we've got our destiny in our hand, you try to destroy the hard work of others, you know what i don't like you, you troll me on twitter, you're a piece of shit.

TimTayshun
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:30 am

whatever shit you'll try to say is so irrelevant,
I wouldn't say it if it weren't relevant.

Can you give a specific example, or are we going to continue speaking in vagueries?

What exactly is your question?
What do you disagree with?
What specifically do you think I cannot back up with facts and logic?
Please, address your debate in specific terms.
I'm sick of the "he's an a-hole, he's a hater, he says lies, etc."

What have I a.) lied about, b.) invented, c.) fabricated, d.) etc.

Give me the opportunity to address a specific question. Don't just say, "I don't like it." Man up and articulate, please.

slobodanboda
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:54 am

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by slobodanboda » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:45 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:07 am
@slobadonboda
I actually appreciate your debate! But remember:
“Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.”
― Edmund Burke
Every company must be pliable and able to change with their growth and surrounding circumstances to succeed.
I acknowledge that.
But, that's not what I'm talking about.
I'm talking about outright lies and fabrications, which in my opinion were inexcusable.

I have a busy week, but hope to present Part 2 concisely and in as much brevity as possible, ASAP (and without beating a dead horse on threads which Igor has already addressed or referenced, if he has indeed already addressed them)


I agree with Edmund Burke but just in part of this.
We know history ( 2015, 2016 ) and that's the main point of all, company did not repeat it, it changes almost all.
Many most popular IMA now out of company (just 6 months ago they though that they are kings and company will fail without them), but you see what's going on now, we have thousands unknown IMA on local level who educate common people and I see much better energy now in OneLife community then before.
So, I would add one new thing for your next publication.
You have full right quote many promises from big IMA in those years many were lies or fake promises, we can't change it.
BUT, PLS DON'T USE IT AS CRUCIAL PROVE, FOR US THIS IS JUST DARK POINT IN BRIGHT ONECOIN LIFE FROM THE BEGINNING.
Company gave you proof, very big proof that understand all mistakes and changed all those people and shoot out from company.
I think you should respect this company move and understanding what's really happens out of Headoffice.
I JUST WOULD SAY: DO NOT WASTE TIME WITH THINGS WE KNEW, WE CHANGED, WE MADE IT BETTER NOW.
This is history, we understand history and we will not repeat it.

TimTayshun
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:01 pm

I can't comment much now cause I need to drive, but I'll say this:

The company that Ruja Ignatova and Sebastian Greenwood were with just 3 months prior to Onecoin, which was called BigCoin, called itself a cryptocurrency. It also had no blockchain.

When the company fell apart and top leaders abandoned it, leaving it for destitute, after having made off with an estimated €50.000.000 in investor funds, the members themselves banded together, hired Developers and created "BigCoin 2" - a cryptocurrency with a blockchain that still exists today (as a fraction of its former glory).

If Ruja, Sebastian and Frank Rickets leave the company And are confirmed as GONE FOR GOOD, than maybe Onecoin members will do the same and it will stand a chance.

However, as long as those three have anything to do with it, it's DONE in my opinion.

slobodanboda
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:54 am

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:44 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:01 pm
I can't comment much now cause I need to drive, but I'll say this:

The company that Ruja Ignatova and Sebastian Greenwood were with just 3 months prior to Onecoin, which was called BigCoin, called itself a cryptocurrency. It also had no blockchain.

When the company fell apart and top leaders abandoned it, leaving it for destitute, after having made off with an estimated €50.000.000 in investor funds, the members themselves banded together, hired Developers and created "BigCoin 2" - a cryptocurrency with a blockchain that still exists today (as a fraction of its former glory).

If Ruja, Sebastian and Frank Rickets leave the company And are confirmed as GONE FOR GOOD, than maybe Onecoin members will do the same and it will stand a chance.

However, as long as those three have anything to do with it, it's DONE in my opinion.


It seems that you still stand on point that OC has no blockchain.
This can be just your opinion but also if you respect Igor and his knowledge you could read that investigation confirmed as blockchain exist.
So, we will know it soon after official statement, I hope soon but what then if they confirm existing blockchain.
You never even give possibility that blockchain exist and this is something you should not do it because you can hear only rumors.
Even highest IMAS could not access to blockchain and why we should trust you that you know something more.
I would also that you take part of your energy you use for OC and help millions of people who lost or will lose money in almost 95% of new ICO.
That you use this energy for example for BitConnect trash maybe you could save many people, but your voice was not so loud.
I do not agree that all excuse is with one word "CENTRALIZED" or "DECENTRALIZED" and all decentralized is OK even if it's obvious pyramidal scheme or clear fake and as you said that is financial adventure in cryptocurrency.
For me is not acceptable when you say that 99% cryptos will disappear and that is just "CHILD'S ILL" for crypto develop.
You do not calculate how many people, maybe millions will lose their money maybe they collect whole life just for financial adventure for future payment standard.
Thing is worse because you also know like me where this money will go, in the pockets of rich people who create everything and also for sure manage with crypto market, whatever you think that is centralized but I am quite informed and I can see very strong print of centralization.
For me thing is simply, human greed has no limit and things will not be better because we wish it, same crypto market will not be steady because we wish or dream it until somebody take it and control it with rules.
This is just imagination, good wished, dreams, call it however you want but it's not real, you can be only dreamer.
Without rules it's jungle and in jungle everybody can eat everybody, except lions, they are on the top.
Same is here, in CMC market Lions always win, common people will be eaten.

TimTayshun
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

You've made a lot of good points here which come back to. I appreciatethat. In regards to BitConnect, I also rattled those guys cages significantly and warned quite a number of people about that. But I want to touch o.j. the following statement:
but what then if they confirm existing blockchain
For about the past year I've said that they very well may. Since about April 2017 to be specific. Yet STILL, computer analysis of "blockchain" shows only offline simulations.

Besides that though, which is difficult for newbies to crypto/ blockchain to follow a debate about, the one thing you CAN follow is this:

Blockchains are not retroactive


Therefore, proving that I didn't/ don't know what I'm talking about would require a working blockchain who's Guh-ness-iss (sic - Genesis) Block and first transactions began with 1,986,580,000 happening in Block #1, when Ruja yelled, "Go! Go! Go! Mine!" while looking at a counter which only issued it's own simulation disclaimer a week later after I exposed it in my 2nd ever article (originally brought to light by readers in the MuroBBS forum HERE:
https://www.shutterstock.com/fi/video/c ... %3A90%2F3p
HERE:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=38s&v=oRYPaDOkLRA
and HERE:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/keep-mo ... blockchain

Was I being a "hater" for pointing this out after 2can covers and other deceptions? Or was I asking legitimate questions?

Tell me what you would have done if, say, you found out that S-coin, Dagcoin, Dascoin, or FirstCoin (all 4 being Ponzi/ pyramid scams) had done similar?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1284
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:23 am

Wait, stop here. Are you serious to say that proof that there is no blockchain is this shutterstock animated gif?

p.s. I will answer your redflags later when I have time

slobodanboda
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:54 am

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:36 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am
You've made a lot of good points here which come back to. I appreciatethat. In regards to BitConnect, I also rattled those guys cages significantly and warned quite a number of people about that. But I want to touch o.j. the following statement:
but what then if they confirm existing blockchain
For about the past year I've said that they very well may. Since about April 2017 to be specific. Yet STILL, computer analysis of "blockchain" shows only offline simulations.

Besides that though, which is difficult for newbies to crypto/ blockchain to follow a debate about, the one thing you CAN follow is this:

Blockchains are not retroactive


Therefore, proving that I didn't/ don't know what I'm talking about would require a working blockchain who's Guh-ness-iss (sic - Genesis) Block and first transactions began with 1,986,580,000 happening in Block #1, when Ruja yelled, "Go! Go! Go! Mine!" while looking at a counter which only issued it's own simulation disclaimer a week later after I exposed it in my 2nd ever article (originally brought to light by readers in the MuroBBS forum HERE:
https://www.shutterstock.com/fi/video/c ... %3A90%2F3p
HERE:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=38s&v=oRYPaDOkLRA
and HERE:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/keep-mo ... blockchain

Was I being a "hater" for pointing this out after 2can covers and other deceptions? Or was I asking legitimate questions?

Tell me what you would have done if, say, you found out that S-coin, Dagcoin, Dascoin, or FirstCoin (all 4 being Ponzi/ pyramid scams) had done similar?


I think you are talking about first block with 2 billions coins and this topic is analyzed so many times.
For me all is regular, opened new block and all coins from old block added to new block but new block started from zero, just people did not lose their coins in old block.
Do you think what is real cheating:
1. This situation with old block wit OneCoin what is private company, not on market and with their coins they can do anything, gift as free, destroy, whatever because it is not on market and this is only internal story.
2. Bitcoin FORK on BTC and BitCoin Cash when only privileged people got double coins, kept BTC and got same qty for BCC.
They made double coins from nothing and main point is that was only for privileged people not for common people.
For me, this is criminal not financial transaction because it's made on CMC market where you can change for FITA immediate.

So, we must recognize these two cases but I did not see any red flag from you or anybody else.


About coins you listed above I don't have anything to say.
I had pressure from one Italian guy who wanted sell me First Coin.
After I listened him I told him open that he sells pyramid scheme and he has nothing offer to me what I can be interested.
I also told all my friends that is Ponzi and it was if I remember in April,2017.
So, about such shits it's obvious to see that they offer nothing, just way to disaster.
I don't want waste time about this topic because 95% AltCoinis are Ponzi or just trial to earn quick money and run.
I am on Binance and work there and I can tell you that maybe 1/10 ICO was serious, all other started from some value with dropping down after few minutes or even few seconds. Few months ago ICO was happening, we wait every ICO with chance to make some business, today I even don't care about new ICO's on Binance.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests