Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Trueadvocate

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by Trueadvocate » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 pm

Haha TT as "Suck D..k"/SK
- As usual so FOS ( TT - Troll creating new account under SK
- As usual Trolling as usual
" God Bless Dr Ignatova"

shipdit

Post by shipdit » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:12 am

shipdit wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:39 pm
Trueadvocate wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:57 pm
]... I know come Oct 8 2018, OneLIfe ( With it's 3.35 millions members ) & a lot more in the years to come will prevail! ...
I know come Oct 9 2018, you will be here offering excuses for why there is no market for selling Onecoins for even a fraction of what Dr. Ruja has been pretending that they are worth.

SD

Trueadvocate wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 pm
" God Bless Dr Ignatova"
I would like to recommend that to increase the educational opportunities of readers of this forum, it would be of considerable benefit to refrain from greeting new participants with hostility and rude remarks.

Anyone who has followed the corrupt cesspool of online "programs" that make lucrative promises in exchange for real money knows that I have been posting as "SD" in various forums since 2003; posting exclusively with a goal of educating people who are attracted to scams like moths to a flame.

It certainly appears that my disagreeing with Trueadvocate's claim has proven to be more factual than the claim that I was responding to.

That is not trolling, that is helping.

SD

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:16 pm

shipdit wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:12 am
I would like to recommend that to increase the educational opportunities of readers of this forum, it would be of considerable benefit to refrain from greeting new participants with hostility and rude remarks.
Agreed

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:09 am

shipdit wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:12 am
shipdit wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:39 pm
Trueadvocate wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:57 pm
]... I know come Oct 8 2018, OneLIfe ( With it's 3.35 millions members ) & a lot more in the years to come will prevail! ...
I know come Oct 9 2018, you will be here offering excuses for why there is no market for selling Onecoins for even a fraction of what Dr. Ruja has been pretending that they are worth.

SD

Trueadvocate wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 pm
" God Bless Dr Ignatova"

Anyone who has followed the corrupt cesspool of online "programs" that make lucrative promises in exchange for real money knows that I have been posting as "SD" in various forums since 2003; posting exclusively with a goal of educating people who are attracted to scams like moths to a flame.

It certainly appears that my disagreeing with Trueadvocate's claim has proven to be more factual than the claim that I was responding to.

That is not trolling, that is helping.

SD

Many apologies SD ... it's just that Tim Tayshun aka Timothy Curry has been infiltrating as different aliases. And I thought it was you. I personally welcome you to the forum. And I am sure our beloved Admin would be "check & confirm" that there's no trolling here! Yes you are right there's no buy and sell OneCoins as at 8/10/2018 and that's not the end of OneCoin.

The Whitepaper has been released and it's officialy Public now! We will see the end of Public OFCs at 8/01/2019??? & await "Judgment Day" from there!

Once again I am sorry for my foul choice of words and I hope you understand many of us here in the forum do not like Timothy Curry and never will. Sure I represent this forum unofficially of my view of him & I am absolutely sure that I have that mandate!