Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
TimTayshun
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:40 pm

@Igor
Wait, stop here. Are you serious to say that proof that there is no blockchain is this shutterstock animated gif?
Did I say that? No. Do you think that I would ever day that t that was "proof?" Of course not. That's absurd. But, believe it or not, remember that I've been following Onecoin since around March 28, 2015, and dozens if not more of Onecoin's target market IMA's (that being the crypto-un-educated) have argued with me until they we're blue in the face THAT THE LOOPING VIDEO WAS PROOF OF BLOCKCHAIN prior to it being exposed and sourced as a ShutterStock video. As stupid and naive as it sounds now, I swear to you even leaders like Ken Labine and his entire down line used THAT as their argument, saying, "look at our blockchain." SERIOUSLY. THAT'S HOW CRYPTO-ILLITERATE 99% of Onecoin members were at that time, FOR SURE!

Did the company ever clarify that from January 12, 2015 through October 7th, 2016 - a week after the Bangkok event, which was 3 days after i published my review of the "Blockchain #2" event, exposing that as one of the key points? Of course not.

When does Onecoin react to having their hand in the cookie jar? When they're caught, that's when.

You dismiss this fact and push it away. But listen to Ignatova's own presentation onstage at that moment with the "blinking Blockchain" and coin doubling. Ignatova very clearly IDENTIFIES the ridiculous looping video as "the Blockchain." Don't believe me, listen to her the moment she comes onstage talking about it.

Ignatova is a conniving master of deception with a silver tongue and delivery. She has on numerous occasions lied purposely about the differences between Onecoin and the leading .crypto. For goodness sakes, Onecoin takes advantage of whatever the New buzz word is. I wouldn't be surprised if "Onecoin Lightning Network" appears on the next promotion. You know they've already done that with Onecoin "smart contacts" last year ...and then nothing again. Lol. Onecoin smart contracts.

Just watch for yourself how Ruja identifies fake things as real things, per usual.

Contrary to an argument I've heard you say, when we proved that the blockchain simulator began a number of hours before the event, Ruja claims it was live and identities the shutter stock video as "the blockchain."

20:28 where She says, "what we will try to do it's show you here the mining of the first block LIVE..."

https://youtu.be/cGUBYdeJjvM

So go ahead and twist that whole 4 minutes of her own words and let's see what you come back with. Thx

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1284
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:15 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:40 pm
@Igor
Wait, stop here. Are you serious to say that proof that there is no blockchain is this shutterstock animated gif?
Did I say that? No. Do you think that I would ever day that t that was "proof?" Of course not. That's absurd. But, believe it or not, remember that I've been following Onecoin since around March 28, 2015, and dozens if not more of Onecoin's target market IMA's (that being the crypto-un-educated) have argued with me until they we're blue in the face THAT THE LOOPING VIDEO WAS PROOF OF BLOCKCHAIN prior to it being exposed and sourced as a ShutterStock video.
Dude, you are contradictory and very confused.
1) You your self-put screenshots of Shutterstock image as an argument for fake blockchain and I simply can not grasp that someone can be that dumb to actually think Onecoin company tried to persuade anyone as that is actual blockchain? When they saw you writing that they immediately put that disclaimer in case some people are actually dumb enough to really think that was supposed to be a blockchain.
2) If some IMA ever said that image is a blockchain put that on his uneducated honor, do not attach it to the company. They did make a disclaimer to make that clear.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1284
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:16 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:40 pm
Contrary to an argument I've heard you say, when we proved that the blockchain simulator began a number of hours before the event, Ruja claims it was live and identities the shutter stock video as "the blockchain."

20:28 where She says, "what we will try to do it's show you here the mining of the first block LIVE..."

https://youtu.be/cGUBYdeJjvM

So go ahead and twist that whole 4 minutes of her own words and let's see what you come back with. Thx
As I said before, you are both wrong and confused.
I do not need to twist anything, here the complete analysis of that subject:


Some "specialists" state that new blockchain launch on October 01. 2016. in Bangkok was just a show.

Why do they say that? Apparently, they think blockchain timestamp has to match time in the back office Onecoin account.
Let's see what they think (source for my quote is onecoinscam.info):
onecoinscam.info wrote: This is a screenprint of one of the OneLife accounts we have used for our own investigations:
Image
On 5 December 2016 a new version of the onelife.eu backend was launched which only shows dates without times, but this screenshot in the old layout above clearly shows that the transactions in the OneCoin Account have a Date & Timestamp 1 October 2016 00:00:01 and 00:00:02 GMT/UTC respectively, so directly after midnight.
Image

The so-called “mining” of the genesis block took place 9.5 hours later at 09:31:13 GMT/UTC which is clearly visible on this screenshot:
Image
Old Back office layout:
Image
This is irrefutable proof that the “mining” of the genesis block in the presence of “Dr” Ruja Ignatova during the Bangkok event was one big show. There was no “pre-mining”, all transactions for migrations of coins and “coin doubling” were already registered in the OneCoin account long before. The “pre-mined genesis block” has no connection whatsoever with member’s OneCoin and Coinsafe accounts
Ok so in the back office, we see that number of coins from old blockchain was written in the Onecoin back office account at midnight on October 01. 2016. And as we can see on both new and old blockchain viewer in the back office, genesis block has the timestamp 09:31:13 UTC and according to this they say new blockchain start at the event in Bangkok was just a show?

Ok let's see the facts. In the above screenshot we can see that genesis block has timestamp 09:31:13 UTC
Image

We can easily exchange time on timebie.com and see what Bangkok time would match this genesis block timestamp:
Image

Seems like it would have to be 16:31(04:31PM). Well I know Bangkok event was 02:00PM - 07:00PM but I asked some leaders that were present there if they remember the time ruja was on the stage when New blockchain was launched:
Here is some Balcan Cor group:
Image
Diamond leader whos name is hidden says it was around 16-17h (04-05 PM)

I also asked them to check the info in the international Diamond group and this was the response:
Image

Seems like if the blockchian is concerned, genesis block has the correct time and Mastermind event that we saw on youtube was indeed LIVE, not just a show.

Now let's see why does the back office time not match blockchain timestamp?

First of all, we need to understand that blockchain and back office are not the same data base. Back office data base might use Mysql, Oracle or whatever database server.

Also, any Bitcoin exchange (coinbase.com, kraken.com etc) use some kind of database to store transactions that are executed on their web site, and also they store transactions from the blockchain in their own database and time from their web site and timestamp from the blockchain does not match and that is normal.

Let me show you one transaction time on my bitcoin wallet from coinmate.io
Image
Image
As you can see times do not match in web account and blockchain, they are not linked, website account back office uses a separate database, maybe mysql or whatever, and blockchain records only coin transactions. Meaning, blockchain is not account-centric, there is another database for that, blockchain is only coin-centric. Web database and blockchains might be on different time zone locations. That is probably the reason why they removed times from back office to prevent confusion or haters using this to exploit that the most people will not know that the same happens with bitcoin exchanges and transactions.

CONCLUSION:
Since the timestamp of the genesis block (09:31 AM UTC) matches local Bangkok time (04:31 AM BKK) when dr Ruja "launched" new blockchain, we can see that it was LIVE.

The fact that back office time does not match timestamp is so normal, we can see that on all bitcoin exchanges. That is why Onelife removed time from back office (my opinion).

Also, I remember that I saw my doubled coins later on the evening because it took some time to delived al those premined coins from the genesis block to around 2.5Milliom wallets ;)

Curry Hater
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by Curry Hater » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:17 am

Well I hadn’t visited this thread before and, MY GOD :o , this is the best explanation I ever heard !!! Igor, you’re a genius ! :D

Now I understand why Tim got mental on the other thread. It’s just that he doesn’t have anything to reply to that, and he got angry.

Igor : 1
Tim : 0

Jtosho
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:20 am

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by Jtosho » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:46 am

No matter what Igor explains, Tim will never see the fact, its such a waste of time debating him, Thanks Igor for a clear explanation.

OscarWSchmidt
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:05 am

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by OscarWSchmidt » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:15 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:16 am
Also, I remember that I saw my doubled coins later on the evening because it took some time to delived al those premined coins from the genesis block to around 2.5Milliom wallets ;)
Igor, do you mean that 2.5 million transactions have been executed to redistribute the 1.9 billion Onecoins, mined in the genesis block, to 2.5 million Onelife member accounts, after the launch of the new blockchain?

By the way, I fully agree with your analysis of the start time of the genesis block and the Bangkok event. Dr. Ruja on stage:
https://youtu.be/cGUBYdeJjvM?t=7m7s
so I have to ask now what time is it because at 4:30 we're going to launch the new blockchain

https://youtu.be/cGUBYdeJjvM?t=20m25s
we will try to show you the mining of the first block life and they will put this on the screens behind me whenever the clock shows 4:30

"4:30" clearly refers to 4:30 PM Bangkok time, which indeed is 9:30 UTC. This means that the new blockchain was switched on on 1 October 2016 09:30 UTC. The mining of the genesis block took a little bit longer than one minute, so that's why the timestamp of the genesis block is 01/10/2016 09:31:13 UTC as the screenshots above show (and probably still visible on the blockchain screens if you know the hyperlink to the genesis block).

For sure no "show", everything is consistent with the facts, also the reference at 02:14 to the 2.5 million users of Onecoin, which complies with the "Onelife family hits impressive 2.5 million mark" Press Statement released on 30 September 2016.

But maybe even more importantly, when I reviewed this great speech by Dr. Ruja, I noticed that she said this:
https://youtu.be/cGUBYdeJjvM?t=20m47s
the new blockchain will mine 50000 coins per minute and we plan to go public with the coin the second quarter of 2018. then Onecoin will go to the whole world without any limitations.

Although second quarter has been postponed to fourth quarter (no problem, our coins will only increase in value during those extra 6 months) this is really great news, because it means we can sell all our Onecoins on 8 October without any limitations. :)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1284
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:43 am

OscarWSchmidt wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:15 am
Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:16 am
Also, I remember that I saw my doubled coins later on the evening because it took some time to delived al those premined coins from the genesis block to around 2.5Milliom wallets ;)
Igor, do you mean that 2.5 million transactions have been executed to redistribute the 1.9 billion Onecoins, mined in the genesis block, to 2.5 million Onelife member accounts, after the launch of the new blockchain?
Correct, but not all those transactions were shown in blockchain viewer. I did try to stress out to make public explorer but IT company did not find it important (I agree) and the company sure did not push them to do it. Maybe it will happen in the future, I will bring that topic up. They are now testing new IT company.
OscarWSchmidt wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:15 am
By the way, I fully agree with your analysis of the start time of the genesis block and the Bangkok event. Dr. Ruja on stage:
https://youtu.be/cGUBYdeJjvM?t=7m7s
so I have to ask now what time is it because at 4:30 we're going to launch the new blockchain

https://youtu.be/cGUBYdeJjvM?t=20m25s
we will try to show you the mining of the first block life and they will put this on the screens behind me whenever the clock shows 4:30

"4:30" clearly refers to 4:30 PM Bangkok time, which indeed is 9:30 UTC. This means that the new blockchain was switched on on 1 October 2016 09:30 UTC. The mining of the genesis block took a little bit longer than one minute, so that's why the timestamp of the genesis block is 01/10/2016 09:31:13 UTC as the screenshots above show (and probably still visible on the blockchain screens if you know the hyperlink to the genesis block).

For sure no "show", everything is consistent with the facts, also the reference at 02:14 to the 2.5 million users of Onecoin, which complies with the "Onelife family hits impressive 2.5 million mark" Press Statement released on 30 September 2016.
Wery well observed. This just proves one of Tims mistakes that he pushes up to the skies yet he does not know that he does not know.
OscarWSchmidt wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:15 am
But maybe even more importantly, when I reviewed this great speech by Dr. Ruja, I noticed that she said this:
https://youtu.be/cGUBYdeJjvM?t=20m47s
the new blockchain will mine 50000 coins per minute and we plan to go public with the coin the second quarter of 2018. then Onecoin will go to the whole world without any limitations.

Although second quarter has been postponed to fourth quarter (no problem, our coins will only increase in value during those extra 6 months) this is really great news, because it means we can sell all our Onecoins on 8 October without any limitations. :)
Well, she might said that at that times, but now it is a different situation, too much FUD, too many scared people and I am not sure they will allow full limitless trade at the start cause
1) price might collapse if not enough buyers (but if they are cleared by Germany by then, that will hardly happen)
2) few big players would again buy most coin which is not good

We will need to wait and see that happens on te exchange. I vote for limits and for merchants to have the priority and I did catch such signals in my talks.

detroyer
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by detroyer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:43 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:43 am
Well, she might said that at that times, but now it is a different situation, too much FUD, too many scared people and I am not sure they will allow full limitless trade at the start cause
1) price might collapse if not enough buyers (but if they are cleared by Germany by then, that will hardly happen)
2) few big players would again buy most coin which is not good

We will need to wait and see that happens on te exchange. I vote for limits and for merchants to have the priority and I did catch such signals in my talks.
I agree with your approach.... but it is a eventualité at risk.
My opinion is that if the merchants are given priority, no member will use the DC platform to eliminate this priority option, because if there is no sale the merchants so will not cash and there will be no competitors to the exchange of ONE.
Now let's think logically, if investors were selling all the ONE at the beginning and three cases could be imagined.

1-The ASK and the IDB would be equal the value of the piece will remain stable and will not lose its value, it would be the ideal scenario because, those who was in a hurry to sell would stop doing it for two reasons.
a) the sellers pressed will have sold all their coins.
b) The pressed sellers would keep a part of their ONES that they for a better price and there the price will increase because the volume of buyers would be higher over time. In this scenario OC will try to keep the price stability by injecting on the markets a number of one that will keep the balance of the ASK and the BID.

2-Ask > Bid The price of one will increase, OC must inject one to stabilize the price but until when ?? may be up to exhausting one's stock, which is not a good thing for the company's business that will no longer be able to control the price and be in the hands of those with the greatest quantity, that it will dangerous for OC and us.

3- Ask < Bid A scenario that is most expected during the two to three years after public, if the German survey did not give its results and if governments do not regularize the cryptocurrency sector to the advantage of OC. The consequence will be to see the price of the ONE plummet to the lowest of its value, but the price eventually will stabilize for three reasons.
a) Hurry sellers will have sold all their ONE.
b) Merchants on DC will cancel their sales of products and services to avoid substantial losses.
c) Buyers who are in this case investors know the reaction of the markets and know that ONE will find its best price after the departure of the pressed sellers who needed liquidity.
The real questions are,
a- Is this the solution that the company puts a daily trading cap in a market that is supposed to be free to trade ??
b- If the company is to put a ceiling of one for sale by contractors, how it would be possible if the one is exchanged on external exchange platform that doesn't dependent on her ??
c- OC has long called on a liquid financial portfolio, how investors looking for a liquid asset will see the capping imposed by the company, this may scare off potential investors ??

4-The cancellation of ICO can be a good thing for the company and for us finally, in my opinion if investors really expected to invest in OC during ICO and that they have not been able to do so because of the investigations, and they are waiting for the results of the report of the German authorities, it will be them who will ensure the balance of the market with their ask against the offers of sellers pressed to liquidate their ONE. And if that happens we will thank the actors of these investigations because they have played an important role in the success of the entry into public... because the most difficult in a business is the first five years of its éxistance, we made 2/3 of the way.

I think that the stability of the price of the ONE is not a problem for Dr. Ruja, which was difficult to predict and to include with the ONE, it was the kyc and the ecosystem, she had the vision that others did not have, the price of the ONE and the eager sellers was the the first problem that she solved before launch the project, and it already has a solution to this problem without affecting the free trade.

Trueadvocate
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by Trueadvocate » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:57 pm

Jtosho wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:46 am
No matter what Igor explains, Tim will never see the fact, its such a waste of time debating him, Thanks Igor for a clear explanation.
- As I have reiterated many many times, He is a "paid soldier" under more nefarious Bosses; He is not going to acknowledge Igor's expertise
over him; Yes he is fully aware of Igor Krnic's Crypto's Technical Brilliant expertise, so he can't attack much though; Over the almost 12 months
analysing him like "Sherlock Holmes". His mission I believe ( he's being guided by BitCoin "Bosses"/Advisors as he's the only Major Detractor in
this Forum ) is to paint OneCoin in the worst possible picture!

- He's done a great Job; In fact I dare say he's has influenced Igor Alberts to quit OneLIfe & maybe also influence Kari Wahlroos & many others ....
... How the "hell" he has so much time to write so much "Bad" things about OneLIfe; I mean from my observation it's a 24 hours job ( minus
sleeping eating & drinking ) He even created the OneCoin Victims Whatsapp Group & add as many people as possible; OneCoin Victim on
Facebook & I am sure significant others Victims Group. Whenever one post something positive about Dr Ruja Ignatova on whatever links there
is,he will attack with a massive fervour/hate/etc ......

- My conclusion, he does not care about OneCoin in any form shape etc; He is on a Misson to destroy OneLife & because of him all these investigation started ..... Italy German and etc. Yes I congratulated him for doing a great job. But in my heart soul & mind, I know come
Oct 8 2018, OneLIfe ( With it's 3.35 millions members ) & a lot more in the years to come will prevail! Not only prevail and OneCoin
will become one of the Best Krypto out there if not the very Best!

shipdit
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:06 pm

Re: Onecoin Red Flags - by Tim Tayshun

Post by shipdit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Joshto wrote:... I know come Oct 8 2018, OneLIfe ( With it's 3.35 millions members ) & a lot more in the years to come will prevail! ...
I know come Oct 9 2018, you will be here offering excuses for why there is no market for selling Onecoins for even a fraction of what Dr. Ruja has been pretending that they are worth.

SD

.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests