Here is how criminals threaten and scare people against Onecoin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
TimTayshun

Re: Here is how criminals threaten and scare people against Onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:12 am

Tim, why do I call your texts assumptions, guesses and fiction? The answer is obvious. Because the authority to assert anything is only from the prosecutor
With respect, "Cool story, bro."
Wanna buy some BitConnect?

After all, no prosecutor has asserted anything yet.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:03 am

all old songs Tim's, talk as real men now and don't be arrogant and repeat the same comments just to attack and weaken and threaten individuals who chose to participate in the project OC we are millions, and you can't do anything now...
show us that you're a smart guy, it's getting boring to hear the same song. We all know that you attacked OC for big interest... don't say you do to save thousands of people... ha ha ha.. .it made me laugh because you're not an Angel or you want play captain america to save the world, is not a movie guy, is the real world... tell us who you e jobs to destroy OC... who is behind this... We know all, that OC has ruined some business, so be a real proud American and speak like man and assume that you did since 3 years, games are done and you've lost your last hope was to see investigations give you reason , but you were wrong, now to be called smart guy and give your real reasons in attacking OC.

1 - for money ?
2 - OC did not recruit you to work with it ?
3 - unions of the crimes have paid you for it ?
4 - mining companies have paid you to attack OC ?

go ahead and be honest with you and talk real motivation which you push to do that.
you have a great chance to be here and let you talk about your ideas without censor them, but so far here you disappointed us dude, I know you're more that, so let's talk real men with a big pair of balls and don't be loser... tell us what motivated you ;) .

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:24 am

Tim, I suppose you’ve been begging Igor to enter this forum and the only thing you could reply on your very first message is a little turd about English language, not even typed correctly. Very disappointing, but not surprising actually.

I’m not sure I should reply to it, but in the context of the conversation, your ‘if’ could have well been replaced by ‘because’ : « So because they’re making a blockchain now, it means they didn’t have a blockchain before, so I was right. »

Moreover, if you really used the operative word ‘if’ as a condition, as you say, it means you condition the fact to be right to the fact they’re making a blockchain now : « I was right only and only if they’re making a blockchain now ». Which means that if this condition is not respected, you were not right : « I was wrong if they’re not making a blockchain now ». Is that really what you wanted to say ? You, idiot. You didn’t even reach 5th level of English yet.

Anyway, this is a very minor point and it’s not interesting. I’m just going to your level of conversation. The important point is that a dozen of investigation has been led all around the world and, while authorities all had free access to your ‘amazing investigation’ for which you ostentatiously claim having demonstrated OneCoin is a scam, none of them concluded that OneCoin is a scam. Don’t you think there must be something wrong with your demonstration ? Coz it seems that your work doesn’t convince anyone.

You even contacted some of the authorities directly to introduce your scintillating work. For example, on the 26th of August 2016, you published on Facebook the letter you sent to Singapore Police Force.
https://www.facebook.com/singaporepolic ... 5672332787
In this letter, you mention that you join a pre-version of your article.
Then, what happened in Singapore ? Nothing happened.
Isn’t that a big slap to your wonderful investigation ?

Similarly, on the 22nd of March 2017 (9:41pm), you wrote on BehindMLM : « I’ve also messaged our contact at polizi.se with these and more. » I don’t know what you meant by ‘polizi’ because this word doesn’t exist in any language (your fucking typing skills again, I suppose). But the context of the conversation was the Swedish investigation, so I suppose you sent your investigation to Swedish authorities. Then, what happened in Sweden ? Nothing happened.

Your ‘work’ doesn’t demonstrate anything, not even the beginning of an evidence. Anyone sensible would acknowledge it. But not you. Well, I think it’s time to catch up your retardation.

You can send your so-called investigation to all the authorities you want, it’s not going to change anything. Your investigation is a useless empty shell. You can send it to the Italian Antitrust Authority if you want. The persons responsible for the OneCoin affair are Iacopo Berti and Fabio Massimo Esposito and the reference code for the OneCoin affair is PS 10550. Go ahead ! You’re just going to make the fool of yourself once more.

The funny thing is that when you have to face the fact that your investigation doesn’t demonstrate anything, your answer is : « But there is no fallacy ! ».
But, Tim, your investigation as a whole is a fallacy. It is even written on page 1 : « He (Tim Curry) believes he has provided enough information here (which is extensive) to prove that OneCoin is indeed a scam… » Huh ! No you didn’t ! That’s a fallacy. It’s a fallacious attempt to make people to believe you have demonstrated something. You owe me 0.25 BTC. But I prefer you pay me in OC.

Now let me return the favor. Can you point out here one single evidence proving that OneCoin is a scam ? If you can, I’ll give you all my love. If not, GTFO.

Tzar

Post by Tzar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:25 am

"ha ha ha.. .it made me laugh because you're not an Angel or you want play captain america to save the world, is not a movie guy, is the real world"

Exactly, he is not intrested in saving anybody but the benefits he gets from slandering OC. We all know this. Tim should please stop playing same old records for we are tired of hearing same over and over again.

Yevhenii

Post by Yevhenii » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:25 pm

Wanna buy some BitConnect?
After all, no prosecutor has asserted anything yet.
Tim, OneCoin is undergoing an "investigation". OneCoin, BitConnect are completely different business projects. This comparison is at least not correct. Such thinking is unforgivable for you. This is the thinking of an amateur and not a "veteran of the crypto currency".
This is also the same as holding you with John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer and other criminals.
By nature you have a number of characteristics similar to them. You are Homo sapiens, you have a head, two hands, two legs, you live in a society, you eat, satisfy your physiological needs ......... What conclusion? According to your logic you are a maniac. Congratulations.
With further communication, let's be reasonable.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:08 pm

Flatrate and John, please add these links to the other links that you gather to form the file for future lawsuits that we will trigger after the 08/10/2018. Thx

https://m.facebook.com/singaporepolicef ... 5672332787

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:16 pm

i know about this detroyer and thanks !!

this will hopefully clear the crust out of peoples eyes just how committed this bitcoin freak truly is. him and his bitcoin scam artists are the main reason behind these investigations imo. :P :P

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:32 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:23 am
TimTayshun wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:08 am
I've never in my life heard of a company wanting to advertise with a magazine and the magazine reprinting a whole issue that's so weird. Or maybe that is normal and onecoin world and I'm the weirdo right?
That's your preference to see it as odd. Most people don't care about it. Me included.

Publicity ?? There are and this is only the beginning, ;) .
We know that MLM is the best way to make a product known, even if sometimes there are exceedances, but thanks to MLM, OC remains the company that has recorded the largest number of sales over the last 3 years. And now place for classical publicity in the sport... watch this video.

https://youtu.be/T3nTAX6Ts8g

Matej

Post by Matej » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:43 pm

Everyone who pays can advertise, dont know what do u want to say with that?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Matej wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:43 pm
Everyone who pays can advertise, dont know what do u want to say with that?
Exactly, that was his response to Tim Tyshun, the guy who devoted his life to slander Onecoin.
He says brings Onecoin advertising decisions s an argument that is ti scam :D