Here is how criminals threaten and scare people against Onecoin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Saschaleone

Re: Here is how criminals threaten and scare people against Onecoin

Post by Saschaleone » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:51 pm

OMG i expected that you copy paste the whole bullshit again.. you have a lot of files saved to post all the rubbish again right ?

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:11 pm

What rubbish are you referring to? What are you talking about?

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:20 pm

Saschaleone wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:51 pm
OMG i expected that you copy paste the whole bullshit again.. you have a lot of files saved to post all the rubbish again right ?
No need to insult or if nerves, we did call to Tim for debate and we gave him a chance on this forum to catch up to give new arguments to the accusations that he never stops wear toward the company OC for 3 years and avoid utter see defiler here from low level as sergei trolls xpose, eagle... and harry, it was believed that the debate would be more attractive and more technical, but this is not the case so far.

Igor is to moderate the group, he gave a chance to many haters and trolls to give their opinion here, and the same chance to Tim that until there remained wise, he didn't insult anyone and does not use vulgar words to anyone.

He even said he changed strategy, he saw that he was wrong in the past, but if he insists singing the same song he sings 3 years, it's probably going to annoy everyone including those who are patient with him and Igor will delete his account and his co information on this forum, as he has done with his students, we trust to Igor, he knows what to do.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:08 pm

Thx detroyer for your effort to maintain healthy discussion.

I honestly would like to hear people's thoughts about Chris Principe's connection to MoonLearning, which would presumably grant him some sort of commissions or rewards by printing a fake magazine/ REPRINT issue and touring the world as a "credible banker/ publisher" who was apparently benefiting directly from Onecoin recruitment. And if like to know people's thoughts on the infamous "Ruja issue" of Financial IT, HERE: https://youtu.be/BnVg1h74YUI

Was it fraud? Deception? Misleading?
How would YOU describe this, as well as Principe's touring the world and speaking at events, knowing he's tied to MoonLearning payments functions, bank wires, and commissions (etc)?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:38 pm

What is the deal with this dr Ruja Financial IT cover? Why is it bad if it was paid Ad? Can you point me somewhere where I can get free Ad?

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:06 am

Igor is it a paid add or is it a reprint of an existing magazine with a new cover and two pages in certain? Do you see the difference? Do you not find that a bit strange at all? What magazine can I go to and have them reprint the whole magazine and put my face on the cover and a two-page ad? So it's not that ruja. An advertisement in financial it. It's that Financial it took an existing magazine and called it February use the same 48 pages from January and swapped the cover into pages. How's that for transparency?

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:08 am

I've never in my life heard of a company wanting to advertise with a magazine and the magazine reprinting a whole issue that's so weird. Or maybe that is normal and onecoin world and I'm the weirdo right?

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:11 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:08 pm
Thx detroyer for your effort to maintain healthy discussion.

I honestly would like to hear people's thoughts about Chris Principe's connection to MoonLearning, which would presumably grant him some sort of commissions or rewards by printing a fake magazine/ REPRINT issue and touring the world as a "credible banker/ publisher" who was apparently benefiting directly from Onecoin recruitment. And if like to know people's thoughts on the infamous "Ruja issue" of Financial IT, HERE: https://youtu.be/BnVg1h74YUI

Was it fraud? Deception? Misleading?
How would YOU describe this, as well as Principe's touring the world and speaking at events, knowing he's tied to MoonLearning payments functions, bank wires, and commissions (etc)?

Tim, to be honest with you I think you want present your positive face on this forum, totally different then your posts on Instagram and other social networks.
I appreciate even your trial to change access to our topic and I hope that your comments will refresh this forum after so bore, better say animal behavior of CExpose, Harry............
But I asked you in my comment on other topic if possibly DO NOT USE HISTORICAL FACTS, it will not help much on this forum.
You should agree with me that company changes many things and fired many "KINGS" from company so this is fact you should respect.
So, we are waiting now better from you, we need something fresh, I would not repeat it again and again.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:23 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:08 am
I've never in my life heard of a company wanting to advertise with a magazine and the magazine reprinting a whole issue that's so weird. Or maybe that is normal and onecoin world and I'm the weirdo right?
That's your preference to see it as odd. Most people don't care about it. Me included.
The way I see it, IMO, they made a deal, Fin IT will reprint an issue, add Ruja story, put her on the cover, and Ruja will pay for printing, but she will charge that from people who want to buy those magazines. I don't really see this as a big deal anyway. It does not matter for the actual vision and concept what they are trying to make here. With or without that, economist events or any other advertising attempt. Not relevant for the actual vision. Is it quirky? Probably.

Yevhenii

Post by Yevhenii » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:14 am

Advertising, Forbes magazine, Financial IT, Front.bg, commissions, fees, bank accounts and transfers, .... Tim, you wrote a lot, but there's not much use.
Any company, including OneCoin, in the performance of its economic activities has the right to choose with whom and how to cooperate. The company officially stated that it operates exclusively according to the laws. At the same time, as you put it, you make your assumptions. Assumptions, by their nature, do not matter and legal force.
This, also does not matter for 99% of the network Onelife. People bought educational packages, they sent tokens for mining. How did the money come to the company? Where does the company place advertising materials? To whom, where and when did they pay commissions and fees? Are there any reptilian humanoids on earth? .... People do not care about these issues. It excites you only, because on these topics you can endlessly make assumptions and guesses.
You are asking: What exactly does it matter?
The answer is simple. Igor already answered you. "There is information about the audit of OneCoin, from lawyers who worked with investigators." What of this information is not clear to you?
Look at the root. Then you would not have to bother writing useless assumptions.
Tim, why do I call your texts assumptions, guesses and fiction? The answer is obvious. Because the authority to assert anything is only from the prosecutor. His decision will be based on the available facts collected and analyzed by competent people - investigators. Here it is pointless to argue.
Have patience to await the results of the investigation from the German prosecutor.
You called yourself a veteran cryptologist and act accordingly ...

Given the value of your information, if possible, help the investigation - pour out your soul, anxiety, fears and guesses - perhaps this will speed up the process and you will get peace. You do not have much time, hurry.
With respect, Yevhenii