How does Onecoin benefit ICO

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Mary

How does Onecoin benefit ICO

Post by Mary » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:53 am

Hi
I wonder if someone can explain:

1) How does Onecoin benefit from the ICO? In Jan 2018 they offered x 200 against the number of coins that we chose to put forward.Example: Say I put 10,000 of my coins against their offer of x 200.

2) What happens to those coins that I chose to offer?

3)How does 10,000 of my coins affect trading on the 8th Oct?

Thanks

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: How does Onecoin benefit ICO

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:13 pm

Pretty sinple. The more people change ONE to OFC means more coins off circulating supply, transferred to company ownership with result that fewer people will be available to sell and make strain to price. In return, people will probably in time get more coins back than they gave in the first place.

So, company benefits by smothening inicial coin supply and users benefit by getting more coins.

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:00 am

If OFC will be converted back to ONE on 08/10/18, how does that theory of the company holding circulation work, once it's converted back, does it not means it's back into circulation and available, or does it mean when we convert back on the 08 October, it won't be available for a period of time?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:36 am

I am pretty sure we will not be able to convert them all at once. If I am wrong and we can convert them all at once (that would happen if they are very confident about their buy/sell limits) then only we are people will have benefit, the company will not have benefit. Which is hard to believe these days that someone is actually being generous.