Is OneCoin a CryptoCurrency

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose

Re: Is OneCoin a CryptoCurrency

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:43 pm

Fucking liar. Ultimate package was not limited package. It became available for all as I already linked you the OneLife newsletter stating this.
http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=cf9 ... c2e205f97a

Also all other packages have been available in Europe.

This image I took with a finnish account showing ALL possible package available for buying:
http://i.imgur.com/onItyqH.png

You're such a FUCKING LIAR. Why do you even lock the threads, when you anyway censor the responses.
I hope you will end up in a prison with your scammer leaders. Asshole.

LOL. You're yourself posting ONLY OPINONS and false info. Like for example this your "yes there must be a lightning network type thing in OneCoin and that's why transafers are not showing!!". That's fking 100% opinion, and even totally retarded opinion. OneCoin has no known developers even, and the future system Whitepaper by Marcelo doesn't describe that kind of system which is IN YOUR OPINION in OneCoin.

So shut the fuck up. I've answered all your questions. Futhermore, I pointed out the difference between BitCoin overflow error, and OneCoin's error but you are not interested to publish this. Then I read how you lie that Ultimate Package was only for Asia for short time. What the fuck man, don't you even check your own scam's Back Office or your scam's newsletters?? Cause it seems we know much better what is happening in your scam's backoffice and in your scam in general, than you. Fucking LOL.

I honestly made the mistake that I thought you are interested in truth, but you're just too deep in the cult. But fuck no. You're just a scammer like other top leaders. You're not interested in truth at all.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:22 pm

I actually unapproved maybe 3 of your posts that had insults and had no real arguments at all, just your opinion and you being angry that you can not respond to any of my answers or questions with nothing but anger and insults of "how brain washed I am "
I decided I will not disapprove any of your future posts and let the objective people see your true side.
I am also back from vacation so I will have more time answering.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:43 pm
Fucking liar. Ultimate package was not limited package. It became available for all as I already linked you the OneLife newsletter stating this.
http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=cf9 ... c2e205f97a
It was surely limited since I do not see it in my back office in shop ;)

I edited that topic you were referring to, updated this info above and put your credit for the update
CryptoXpose wrote:
Also all other packages have been available in Europe.
This image I took with a finnish account showing ALL possible package available for buying:
http://i.imgur.com/onItyqH.png
Maybe it was available to see, but not to purchase. I remember it was written in the first newsletter that a package was not available for Europe. Probably because of the too high sum.
CryptoXpose wrote:
You're such a FUCKING LIAR. Why do you even lock the threads, when you anyway censor the responses.
I hope you will end up in a prison with your scammer leaders. Asshole.
onecoinscam.info topic is locked cause I want to address each page from that shitsite in each post one after another. Users writing posts in that topic would make it impossible for people to read clearly.

If you wish to debate on any info there I encourage you to simply open a new topic and quote and state what you like
That is not censorship, there is no censorship here as you can see except for your bipolar disorder posts with insults but I will not delete even those posts anymore. Let people see you what you are.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:35 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:50 pm
LOL. You're yourself posting ONLY OPINONS and false info. Like for example this your "yes there must be a lightning network type thing in OneCoin and that's why transafers are not showing!!". That's fking 100% opinion, and even totally retarded opinion. OneCoin has no known developers even, and the future system Whitepaper by Marcelo doesn't describe that kind of system which is IN YOUR OPINION in OneCoin.
Dude, please read my post again. Here I edited it and put disclaimer for you limited guys:
DISCLAIMER:
Due to onecoin haters being unable to read and understand my words properly I must disclaim that in this post I did not state as a fact that Onecoin block chain has a lightning network like tech, I just could not miss to see the similarity of how the lighting network will work, and how Onecoin already works. Not all transactions are going to be validated inside of blockchain.
Sad thing is, when it comes to bitcoin and etherium, it is awesome, but when it comes to Onecoin, it is sql :D

CryptoXpose wrote:

So shut the fuck up. I've answered all your questions.

No you did't:
1) I already said all we need to do is take a look what ponzi actually is and compare Onecoin and Onelife system to it. It is here.
PLEASE write in short which part of Onecoin shows you that company needs new money to be able to pay old people?

2) I already said all we need to do is take a look what pyramid actually is and compare Onecoin and Onelife system to it. It is here.
PLEASE write in short which part of Onelife shows you that you can only earn money by recruiting people?

CryptoXpose wrote:
Futhermore, I pointed out the difference between BitCoin overflow error, and OneCoin's error but you are not interested to publish this. Then I read how you lie that Ultimate Package was only for Asia for short time. What the fuck man, don't you even check your own scam's Back Office or your scam's newsletters?? Cause it seems we know much better what is happening in your scam's backoffice and in your scam in general, than you. Fucking LOL.
I saw your tweet about 190B block is not an overflow and not just that I want to publish that, I am making a whole topic about that. Stay tuned. You guys are real fools... I answered you about ultimate package in different post here. No lies. You wish ;)
CryptoXpose wrote:
I honestly made the mistake that I thought you are interested in truth, but you're just too deep in the cult. But fuck no. You're just a scammer like other top leaders. You're not interested in truth at all.
1) I am no leader, I am not networker, I am just a guy wasting time with this crap and I have nothing to gain out of this, except help others educate on how to respond to your crap
2) I am very interested in truth. Problem is that your posts and arguments sting with personal assumptions and opinions and misunderstandings of events.
3) At least I did not make a mistake at all cause I KNOW that you guys are not interested in truth. You give your self a right to decide that your understanding and opinion is the truth. Also, you guys hide behind fake profiles, knowing you could easily be summoned to the court to prove your claims. That actually make you scammers. But time will show that.