Controversies of Bjorn Bjercke the loudest Tech hater

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Controversies of Bjorn Bjercke the loudest Tech hater

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:39 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:26 pm
You are too much stuck in this "promise" word. I'd rather say strongly imply profit, and then sell it.
Because there is a strong difference between PROMISE, which is illegal and STRONG optimistic prediction which carries a risk of not happening and the user is aware of that. The problem with people is that they want to go rich fast so hard that they might intentionally mix optimistic personal prediction to a promise and later become angry "victim". Their problem.

When any leader implies his optimism, they are clearly stating that success of the company and onecoin cryptocurrency depends on the network and people. If we have enough users and merchants we can succeed. Otherwise, it will be hard. I personally think we are on good tracks.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Controversies of Bjorn Bjercke the loudest Tech hater

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:55 pm

UPDATE June 15 2018

With new GDPR thing, Bjorn was able to prove not to be a liar and that he indeed was contacted by Asenshia.
As we all know, where ever we are registered, and that company complies with regulations, we received GDPR email with an explanation.
Such email Bjorn received from Asenshia:

And he decided to ask them for the information to whom did they forward his personal data and they returned him with this:

What we see there is that Asenshia did contact Bjorn to offer CTO for Onecoin and they did forward his info to Onecoin on October 05 2018.
So now I need to apologize to Bjorn about this, but then again, I only showed what a man from Asenshia told me.
One can say Nigel from Asenshia lied, but those are confidential information so I suppose Nigel could not give out that sensitive information to me. But I am kinda glad that this Bjorn at least is not a liar. I do stand firm on the rest of the post about his controversies.

Also, we see that in official statement Onecoin company stated they did not offer anything to Bjorn. Which is also true, they seemed to had looked for CTO back then and they did get his info, but they never contacted him directly so Onecoin offered nothing to Bjorn.

Now, I am sure they will buzz it and hype it as a proof that Onecoin did not have a blockchain but let's analyze.

Asenshia contacted Bjorn around September 30 2016, 2 days prior to the scheduled launch of Onecoin blockchain v2 October 01 2016.
Also, we can see that Asenshia forwarded Bjorn's info to Onecoin 5 days after new blockchain launch.
So we need to consider that this was a lookout for CTO for future products, not the current one.
As for current one, German authorities already made audit of it and report was made. So whether Onecoin has the blockchain or not is not up to critiques and haters anymore.

Also, I see anti onecoin camp says that this is the proof that Onecoin lied to contact Bjorn. Is it proof?
Onecoin stated they never offered Bjorn CTO position. And it is true. Asensia searched for the talents, and forwarded info to Onecoin, but Onecoin never contacted Bjorn directly. In this topic I showed Bjorns controversies cause he first said that Onecoin contacted him and on the other webinar he said Asenshia contacted him. Hands down, he did not lie about Asenshia contacting him, and he deserves appologies for that. But Onecoin never offered him anything.

We will see what Onecoin legal department has to say about this.