Controversies of Bjorn Bjercke the loudest Tech hater

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Controversies of Bjorn Bjercke the loudest Tech hater

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:45 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:36 am
Eh, sending emails in no way exclude also calling. And surely Bjorn doesn't know ALL people which a recruiting company might have contacted.
Your point here is so vague, but somehow you are able to make it an "evidence" against Bjorn..

Thing is, I've had lots of private disucussions with Bjorn and Tim. And if I had any doubt that they were liars, I wouldn't waste 1 second anymore to this shit. But having used hundreds of hours going through Ruja, Sebastian, Juha, Kari etc. fraudsters, there's absolutely no doubt who is the bullshitter here, and it isn't Bjorn. Recently I've become a bit tired to this though. Hopefully also other than Indian authorities get something done..
Truth is I could make really good videos, exposing and explaining this shit even more, probably would help authorities a lot. But I do not get paid, there's nothing for me except to know that some people won't lose their hard earned money to this bullshit.
It is not important if they were also called. Bjorn him self said and I put a video of those words. He has several guys that got emails for Onecoin recruitments. Are those guys also scared to send him anonymous screenshots of those email or they do not exist ;)

I do not doubt that you believe them :)

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:29 am

Well I'm amazed that someone believes Ruja, Sebastian, Juha, Kari after checking their background.. But then after all there are people who send money to Nigearian princes, so... :lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:13 am

Checked their backgrounds how? By reading tabloid blogs? Come on, you can do better, if not, you will need help in your life.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:58 am

You probably don't know cause you're not swedish or finnish. 3 of those guys are notorious career scammers known in Sweden and Finland who have a long history with different types of schemes. Kari was featured in a TV document already over decade ago.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:12 pm

What I do know about Scandinavia is that people are the first to be used for social experiments there.
My sister lived in Sweden for 9 years and ran away from that jail. People are damn slaves there. Slaves to the system.
They do not let you get rich or earn more than you are intended. They give you good enough salary to be able to live, afford a place to live, food, good home appliances and average car. Only company executives and owners have the luxury to live beyond that threshold.
That is where MLM comes to makes troubles for them. In MLM, too many people can go over profit threshold premade by the system. They don't want that. So it is not strange why MLM is largely demonized in Scandinavia. But all they can do is demonize it via media. They can't wait for some stupid glitch in some MLM business and it is all on the news to scare people away and make them skeptic to MLM. If some MLM business fails, they demonize leaders so people will recognize them as scammers. So there we have skeptic products like yourself.
The same as electric car industry is not good for oil tycoons, so whenever there is some trouble with Tesla Motors car out there, for example, you can hear it all over the news. There was a fire on 2-3 tesla cars and news were buzzing it like they went nuke. People on comments are so disappointed.
But they don't realize that gas cars in percentage catch fire even more ;)

So yes, I believe there are documentaries and news about people, those are all yellow propaganda. Did you know there are documentaries how we never went to moon?

If someone conned people and broke the law, he will go behind bars.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:33 pm

If someone conned people and broke the law, he will go behind bars.
Actually you are not going behind bars in scandinavia easily for selling some bullshit product with huge over price.
These guys are very good at balancing between legal and criminal, and using the non-strict law system and insignificant legal consequencies for their advantage. That's what their whole career is based on. In US they would be in much more trouble.

Hell the finnish ponzi scammer Hannu Kailajärvi who scammed hundred million euros from people in WinCapita ponzi only got 5 year sentence in minimum security "hotel", and he was there only half that time before walking free. Try something like that in US and you sit 150 years...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Good point. You do not go to jail for selling something that SOME people THINK is worthless and overpriced.

No need to stop comparing people convicted for ponzi cause Onecoin is not a ponzi. The company does not promise you any profit from Onecoin and it is not an investment.
We can also call all ICOs out there ponzi. We can then label bitcoin as ponzi cause there are so many predictions that it's value will go up. But those are personal opinions and optimistic predictions, not promises, the same is done at Onelife events for Onecoin.
Ponzi are only those oneife members who promote investment and promise profits such were people in India. But that is not how the company works.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:29 pm

The company does not promise you any profit from Onecoin and it is not an investment.
The company and its representatives, including Ruja have strongly implied huge profits more or less indirectly. If they have later softened their talks, doesn't undo what was done during the biggest boom phase. Ask any member who joined between 2015 to mid 2016 how OneCoin was marketed to them. It was all about implying huge profits similar to Bitcoin early adopters. Any kind of "policy changes" made after that can't undo what was done.

You may want to for example listen Sebastian Greenwood hype the festival package which didn't include any education at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0W-r4b8rV8

Sure, your answer to that is "but it was limited to for Chinese News Year". Yes, but after that came the high priced combo packages which didn't offer any extra education compared to the Infinity package and which were hyped, even by Ruja (Ultimate package and you will get 2 million OneCoins).

You can't undo these things. Sure, now when the boom has ended they try to act like it's very wrong to hype financial profits. lol. It doesn't work like that, that all the previous sins can be undone like nothing happened.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:52 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:40 pm
Your problem is, that you take the smallest detail which might or might not be clear, and you make "evidence"...
Remember this? :)

You take several leader training where they push even more confidence in their personal optimistic predictions and you make that as proof that they all promised profit. NO ONE MADE ANY PROMISES at any time. You do not make a difference from optimistic personal predictions from promising.
I really lose energy into repeating the same over and over :(

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:26 pm

You are too much stuck in this "promise" word. I'd rather say strongly imply profit, and then sell it.