Civil Lawsuit Discussions

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
TimTayshun

Re: Civil Lawsuit Discussions

Post by TimTayshun » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:46 pm

95% of crypto is either scam or manipulated.
According to you guys, Onecoin is doing a great job.
Have fun with that.
I'm on a road trip Last few days, so can't answer until I have time. Bit hopefully splits and super splits happen and everyone's internal value of their 2bl or quadruple coins. Awesome. But I don't see the difference I the value or splits go up 100x. If you're going to invent things, go big or go home
Right?

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:56 pm

Ps. My phone autocorrect sucks and I shouldn't be texting now.
Keep inventing new math and universal economic principles though, by all means.
Buy more packages quickly, wherein the company will give you €20.95 value for as little as €0.50. Just don't think that it's magically going to be worth more than you paid 7months from now.
If demand is what it is now at the price that it is now (€0.50), than don't expect €20 or even €2 to be actual Market Price magically in October. Especially with whatever draconian KYC nonsense the3company requires.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:05 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:56 pm
If demand is what it is now at the price that it is now (€0.50), than don't expect €20 or even €2 to be actual Market Price magically in October. Especially with whatever draconian KYC nonsense the3company requires.
There is no demand now. It is closed and locked, protected from the FUD ;)
The plan is to go public with whatever internal price will be and they will use tools to keep it from falling or going up too fast. I know you do not understand those tools but people that matter do. Merchants, of course, will have the priority to sell, and if demand goes up, users will get their turn. so the price will not drop, it will just take a while for some people to pull out some cash. But they can use coins on dealshaker.
However, if they make it limitless, God knows what will happen then. If demand is too lower than supply, the price will go down, and vice-versa but that one is less likely to happen.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:09 am

Why would you say I do "not understand" those tools?
I DO understand those tools, AND THEY DON'T WORK (see: "PayCoin").

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:19 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:09 am
Why would you say I do "not understand" those tools?
I DO understand those tools, AND THEY DON'T WORK (see: "PayCoin").
I would rather see if tools work in central banks than in mickey mouse coins listed on coinmarketcap and yobit pump & dump exchange ;)

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:19 am

Why would THE COMPANY, who has 50-60% of the coins and 100% CONTROL of ALL "private keys (pretending for a moment that Onecoin were real), not just "dump" - like Sebastian and Frank Rickets did with Unaico/OPN/ SiteTalk?

Why wouldn't they simply REPEAT and EXIT?

Ahhhh, the wonders of "centralization" - a system which gives 100% control and trust to the custodians of everyone else's money. Lovely.

Great lesson about to be taught to all public key holders who don't5even understand the definition of "private keys."

Good luck. Hopefully previous scammers have "turned a new leaf" and will "be fair" with their subjects whom they 100% control the money of, but burned EVERY TIME previously.

Yeah right!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:27 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:19 am
Why would THE COMPANY, who has 50-60% of the coins and 100% CONTROL of ALL "private keys (pretending for a moment that Onecoin were real), not just "dump" - like Sebastian and Frank Rickets did with Unaico/OPN/ SiteTalk?
Your concerns were noted and respected. Those who agree this company would do such thing will probably stay away of Onecoin :)
TimTayshun wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:19 am
Great lesson about to be taught to all public key holders who don't5even understand the definition of "private keys."
You are confused again.
Decentralized open source cryptocurrencies are about people being their own bank so they need to save their private keys and be their own bank. So with that come also responsibilities of the bank in terms of security that most people are not used to and not ready for. Onecoin does not offer private keys cause they will be responsible for security and in case of fraud or theft, they have the power to return stolen coins.
So, some people will prefer to have their own private keys and some people will be more comfortable to believe the company more than they believe themselves to safeguard their assets.
Most people I know hold their assets on exchanges cause they trade from time to time. It is the same as owning Onecoins, you trust the entity for the security.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:49 am

Decentralized open source cryptocurrencies are about people being their own bank so they need to save their private keys and be their own bank. So with that come also responsibilities of the bank in terms of security that most people are not used to and not ready for
Wow. We actually agree.
I have no argument on this particular point.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:00 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:49 am
Wow. We actually agree.
I have no argument on this particular point.
Good, then you are set to realize that Onecoin wants to serve those people who are not ready or willing to hassle with private keys.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:39 am

I am very firm, as I have always been, that "custody is 9/10th's of the Law."

If you don't own your private keys and your Terms of Service gives custody of YOUR MONEY to a 3rd party, THAN ITS NOT YOUR MONEY.

My position has ALWAYS BEEN that Onecoin (et, al) doesn't care about its customers.

But most importantly, the money that THEY THINK they have, it's not theirs at all.

Whoever owns the "private keys," the money is theirs. In this case, the company.