Civil Lawsuit Discussions

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Civil Lawsuit Discussions

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:21 pm

detroyer wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:42 am
Mark Schwarz, another troll is also worth being brought before the criminal courts for defamation like Tim and his brothers.

https://www.abitgreedy.com/onecoin/
Unfortunately, most people are uneducated and will not see how retarded this article is but I will have to quote 2 paragraphs that really blew my mind:
Non-acceptance of cryptocurrency
According to Bitcoin, each cryptocurrency being used will accept another one as a mode of payment. Onecoin, on the other hand, does not accept any other cryptocurrency. So the only way you can pay is by using your credit card, debit card or through bank wire.
According to bitcoin? So Bitcoin says that cryptocurrency needs to accept other cryptocurrencies to sell it's coins? Do we need to talk about this guy?
Warnings are even being issued in countries like Africa where scams like these are rampant.
Ok so Africa is a country. Well done.

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: calling Africa a country, ignorant fool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:24 pm

Who knows Ethan Vanderbuilt ???
another misguided blogger who spoke about the investigation on OC and who gives his opinion poisoned without checking, just to please the camp of trolls like Tim and harry.

he said '' In my opinion, OneCoin is a Ponzi scheme that is linked to a pyramid recruitment disguised as a new digital currency system. All the money you spend will not be refunded once you sign in to your OneCoin account. They use the history of the growing value of bitcoins to engulf you in their scam''
What will say this blogger to people who were interested to buy a package educational and who gave up the idea because they listened to him and that they have been manipulated by his web site, once that investigation will finally give its results and will announce that OC isn't a ponzy system or any other illegal business.

https://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2018/01/19 ... fake-news/

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:06 pm

Ethan said his opinion is that Robert Kyosaki is scammer so my opinion is that I pitty people who buy Ethans opinion.

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:01 am

Tim Curry wrote on Twitter :

"Onecoin is a SCAM recognized as a scam in every corner of the world" (march 16th 2018, 21:13) LIE and DEFAMATION

"Onecoin is a coupon not a digital or cryptocurrency. There is no blockchain." (march 17th 2018, 14:25) LIE and DEFAMATION

Tim, you should pray OC is going to sue you. Because if not, I’ll do it my way.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:01 am

Please people, I urge you to remain this forum on civil level and do not call bad words anyone, even Tim Curry. His name is enough.
Curry Hater wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:01 am
"Onecoin is a SCAM recognized as a scam in every corner of the world" (march 16th 2018, 21:13) LIE and DEFAMATION
This is their common delusion. It is not recognized by scam by relevant institutions. We have seen in Italy case that higher court ruled that no evidence were provided to backup the fine and suspension. We will hopefully soon ee that Germany will also say there is no evidence of fraud.
So this is just a bunch of opensource geek lovers who do not actually know what they are talking about (cause I know from our live debate that Tim is not tech expert cause he said it himself) and they think what onecoin is doing is wrong. I can respect that they disagree with onecoin model, but it is viable and not illegal, so who does not like it will pass, who likes it will join. Simple as that.

Curry Hater wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:01 am
"Onecoin is a coupon not a digital or cryptocurrency. There is no blockchain." (march 17th 2018, 14:25) LIE and DEFAMATION[/b

Oh but there is a blockchain :) Investigators just saw it in this investigation. There is a digital currency that uses cryptography to safely store transactions, thus we call it cryptocurrency.

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:51 pm

Hi IgorKnic

- I thought it's time to ponder of what took place ... & from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you
( which I just never had the opportunity ) Sometimes I wonder if all the efforts you put in has been worthwhile
but I believe it has ... Even though you have vested interest in OneCoin, you have been as objective as possible!
( And superbly knowledgabel in IT/Kryptocurrencies & I hope to acquire that expertise one day! )
( That's is something almost everyone will agreed upon & if not, clearly it is a cognitive bias against you )
I have the most sincere hopes Dr Ruja Ignatova would reflect on these feedback & further strengthen OneLIfe to the
best of her abiility!; despite all the setback with the IT stuff in OneLIfe at the moment!
- I would like to conclude that you are very likely correct that "Curry in a Hurry" is probably only a small pawn
in the scheme of things.( Harry, B Bjerke etc etc as well too! ) I wonder can OneLIfe withstand pressure from even more
Nefarious Entity/Entities that could employ these Trolls ( As flatrate suggested! )? Maybe we could start a new subject
"How Can OneLife withstand the bullying/intimidation/harrassment from Nefarious Organisations ... Not only Survive but
Thrive?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:02 pm

Believe me, my effort pays out, according to feedback from readers that I get on email and facebook. People like to read both sides and then they use their brain to decide their mind.

I say we wait a bit for the investigation to be official. I was told this week the company should make some announcements about the investigation, what lawyers allow them to publish cause they have nothing to hide.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:06 pm

Harry does not stop :D

Who ever wrote this still thinks that in the back office is actual blockchain :(
Poor fellas

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:50 pm

Hello all ! FYI , I have a conference call scheduled for tommorow afternoon regarding Civil Lawsuits both domestically , and internationally with a certain hi powered , well qualified and well informed Law group! I will update here afterwards....P.S. all pertinent information submitted here will be taken into consideration . Thanks again . John