Civil Lawsuit Discussions

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
John Reiner

Re: Civil Lawsuit Discussions

Post by John Reiner » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:27 pm

Harry wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:50 pm
"flatrate" wrote:
5. Pierre was threatened and fled.
That's a lie! :evil:

I quote from a magazine in Luxembourg:
Pitt Arens, CEO of OneCoin Ltd. since the beginning of the year, leaves the company. He justified this step with "lack of room for maneuver" in the management.
Source: https://www.wort.lu/de/business/persona ... 51b13c58cc
I believe it was a combination of both! So your both correct! :D

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:52 pm

Harry wrote:
"flatrate" wrote:
You think with your ass if you believe he had balls to write his miseries in public.
Even the company didn’t write that. Some things can not be public and official yet. But members who found out truth can spread it.
Some people will of course do not believe it is true. Cause they spent too much effort soaking up all this anti onecoin crap

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:15 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:52 pm
Harry wrote:
"flatrate" wrote:
You think with your ass if you believe he had balls to write his miseries in public.
Even the company didn’t write that. Some things can not be public and official yet. But members who found out truth can spread it.
Some people will of course do not believe it is true. Cause they spent too much effort soaking up all this anti onecoin crap
Igor , the more I dig , the more I see that this was a organized and orchestrated act collaborated by a few ( whom I have all documented ) of sabotage , deception , spin , lies and agendas! All purported to mislead , recruit and create panic and the perception of illegal activities by Onecoin and it’s members! However , some Onelife IMA’s have contributed to these accusations , and they have been dealt with accordingly. My constantly growing evidence archive , may even crossover into criminal activity aside from the possible Civil Lawsuits! I urge everyone to bring any information they deem worthy to further this process via this forum , or private messages!

openmind

Post by openmind » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:47 pm

Harry wrote:
"flatrate" wrote:

I quote from a magazine in Luxembourg:
Pitt Arens, CEO of OneCoin Ltd. since the beginning of the year, leaves the company. He justified this step with "lack of room for maneuver" in the management.
Source: https://www.wort.lu/de/business/persona ... 51b13c58cc

It is a politically correct-official answer, but in the reality who knows?

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:56 am

harry da hammer,

if you think the reason pierre left was because he didn't have room to maneuver you just keep believing that sir hammer. :lol: :lol:

Harry

Post by Harry » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:18 pm

Already laughed today? I took this screenshot a few minutes ago:

What does that mean in concrete terms? Pierre Pitt Arens never left OneCoin! He is still the CEO of OneCoin. His website https://pittarens.wordpress.com/ proves that clearly!

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:31 pm

harriet, clarifying a precise point would be nice and might add value to this forum ?? :)

are you sure this free wordpress site is purported to be Pierre's site ?

why would the (ex) CEO of a company use a free wordpress that looks like a 2 yr. old created it with spam penny ads ??

your out of your element hog head harry.. :lol:

Sergey Ivanov

Post by Sergey Ivanov » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:40 pm

A huge number of members of the onecoin sect still believe that Pierre Ahrens is the head of the company. This characterizes the level of deafness of people.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:45 pm

Sergey Ivanov wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:40 pm
A huge number of members of the onecoin sect still believe that Pierre Ahrens is the head of the company. This characterizes the level of deafness of people.
there is no onecoin sect. There is onecoin company and there is onecoin community that supports it.
Just like any other crypto project, and they all have their haters of course.

What you are reffering to is Onelife network and that is entirely different story. Many downline was left without info by bad IMA who called them selves leaders.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:59 pm

some of those very egotistical alleged leaders who were mere affiliates actually thought they had a say within the company...

for instance, if i was hired to sell a product lets say beer. if i sell the pants off that beer product because i am a good salesman should i also be privy to the formula of the actual popular beer i'm selling ? should i be privy to the financial books of the company of the beer ? if i jumped around like an angry ape and threw a fit demanding the secret formula of the beer should company give it to me because i sold a lot of beer ?

get my drift.. :D :D