future of One Coin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Locked
CryptoXpose
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:59 pm

John Reiner wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:33 pm
You asked him months ago I recall , what was his response to you ? Oh yeah , he never responded it seems...Perhaps he would rather concentrate on his own creation and avoid distraction from all his detractors and haters!
I have never asked Vitalik anything. You can read between lines what he thinks of OneCoin:
https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/stat ... 9566396416

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:04 pm

I did not see this. Pretty logical answer.
I am not sure what you see between lines but I see that he does not like centralized idea and they all need to work together to make decentralized crypto actually work otherwise centralized approach might overtake.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:07 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:44 am
But since you brag about how many users overall coinbase has, here is similar stat from the Onecoin:
1) Onecoin has 3.3 Milion people who own some coins, they will later either sell them or use them at merchants, some of them do it right now on dealshaker
2) Onecoin had 14 million rookie accounts almost 6 months ago, not sure how many now, let's stick to 14 million. Those are all users that do not own any coins. So if we know coinbase has 12 million total users, then Onecoin has 15 million total users.
3) Also, it is known that one user can have more accounts so some people assume 3.3 million is a number of accounts. No, it is a number of people, those 3.3 people have 28 million accounts, info is pretty fresh.[/b]
[/b]
There's also info that DealShaker has 15 million deals sold, which would mean everybody who ever logged in DealShaker has bought over 50 deals on average if DS counter is correct. It's clearly absolute bullshit. What an earth makes you believe these figures by the company without questioning them at all? Personally I have zero trust on any of these announced figures by OneCoin.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:09 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:04 pm
I did not see this. Pretty logical answer.
I am not sure what you see between lines but I see that he does not like centralized idea and they all need to work together to make decentralized crypto actually work otherwise centralized approach might overtake.
Well you are really blind then.. :D The other guy is practically implying that ETH is scammy, and refers to Bitcoin - OneCoin comparison. Vitalik doesn't want him to associate ETH to OneCoin in this scam context.

John Reiner
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by John Reiner » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:27 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:59 pm
John Reiner wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:33 pm
You asked him months ago I recall , what was his response to you ? Oh yeah , he never responded it seems...Perhaps he would rather concentrate on his own creation and avoid distraction from all his detractors and haters!
I have never asked Vitalik anything. You can read between lines what he thinks of OneCoin:
https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/stat ... 9566396416

1.Several months back you included him in a tweet that got no response !
2. If you asked him about Bitcoin , Litecoin , Dogecoin etc he would have the same exact response or answer!
3. Everyone in the crypto space has a agenda , we all look at things from different perspectives ..... I like what I see ....
Last edited by John Reiner on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:28 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:09 pm
Well you are really blind then.. :D The other guy is practically implying that ETH is scammy, and refers to Bitcoin - OneCoin comparison. Vitalik doesn't want him to associate ETH to OneCoin in this scam context.
Now this is what makes me sick and not want to waste time with your crap and twisting every single neutral statement of any “expert” and insulting people who do not see things as you do.

Btw, I see no point of asking decentralized system experts about Onecoin. They do not matter. They might think it is a scam but no one says it constantly in public cause it is their opinion and not the fact so they could get sued.

Also that would be the same as asking any taxi company owner (as they are many and scattered - decentralized as a whole market) what they think about Uber that made all users together in one centrally governed model that might as well run on decentralized software system.

Or if you would ask any usa car dealership owner (as they are many) what they think about Tesla motors direct sale mode.

John Reiner
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by John Reiner » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:43 pm

Igor said “Also that would be the same as asking any taxi company owner (as they are many and scattered - decentralized as a whole market) what they think about Uber that made all users together in one centrally governed model that might as well run on decentralized software system. “


Igor , that is the best analogy ever using Taxi companies vs Uber as a example of decentralized cryptocurrency vs centralised cryptocurrencies! This is very similar to the Onecoin concept and exactly the reason why there is power in numbers( as in people)! People want simple , quick and effective services that are user friendly ! Most of these haters are caught up with thier intertwining skills & knowledge of the tech and blockchain of a decentralized System ! In my honest opinion that will just lead them to being virtually nothing more than a comodity from a value standpoint , and leaving the so called experts with merely nothing more than a hobby!

CryptoXpose
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:03 pm

John Reiner wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:27 pm
1.Several months back you included him in a tweet that got no response !
Could be possible that I have included him in a tweet although I don't remember this. Again, I have never asked anything from Vitalik that I remember, if you claim otherwise, provide some proof. Otherwise you're just bullshit talker.

The man gets probably included in hundreds of tweets daily, that's why I'm not so eager to ask him directly, because if he doesn't respond, you cult members use it "as proof" for your cause.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:09 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:28 pm
Now this is what makes me sick and not want to waste time with your crap and twisting every single neutral statement of any “expert” and insulting people who do not see things as you do.
And what makes you so sure that I twist anything, and your assumption about a "neutral statement" is the correct one??
Have you thought that it's you who twists things and see everything for the benefit of your cause?

There's zero reasons to assume that Vitalik's stand would be fundamentally different than any other real cryptocurrency expert's stand. It is "common knowledge" in the scene that OneCoin is a scam, and common knowledge it has many similar characteristics with other crypto-related scams too.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:42 pm

You are right, I am sorry I used wrong word I did not mean you know the truth and you twist.
I meant to say that you often use neutral statements and assume the point is against Onecoin.

Bottom line is, just do not use neutral statements as arguments cause they arent. I could also say “oh vitalik never said anything about scam, he only said do not compare” but I don’t cause a) no point altering neutral statements to our agenda and b) as I said, their opinion does not matter really

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests