future of One Coin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
CryptoXpose

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:54 am

openmind wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:09 pm
Dr. Ruja can change everything what she wants ....she can wait with ICO another year or two or she can make it tomorrow ...she can shut down current OC blockchain and will start a different one....so your logic is worthless because you are the outsider, you just waste of your time, we can create the 1000 different scenarios and because the OneCon is black box all of them can fail, do you understand?
Ah yeah it's the 'great Dr. Ruja is a genius cryptoqueen who will save us' -scenario. Yeah that always works for the believers, I forgot that. :lol:

Let's see if she is coming back, or did she do the exit already.

openmind

Post by openmind » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:27 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:54 am
openmind wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:09 pm
Dr. Ruja can change everything what she wants ....she can wait with ICO another year or two or she can make it tomorrow ...she can shut down current OC blockchain and will start a different one....so your logic is worthless because you are the outsider, you just waste of your time, we can create the 1000 different scenarios and because the OneCon is black box all of them can fail, do you understand?
Ah yeah it's the 'great Dr. Ruja is a genius cryptoqueen who will save us' -scenario. Yeah that always works for the believers, I forgot that. :lol:

Let's see if she is coming back, or did she do the exit already.
yes, it is one of 1000+ scenarios.....so what?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:44 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:00 pm
Just for comparison Coinbase has over 12 million users now..
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptoc ... -24-hours/
This is only one of hundreds of real cryptocurrency exchanges/wallets.
Let me remind you that those are only registered accounts, not active users who own and use coins. They can have 100 Mill users and only 1 million actually use the coins. They can not know that info so you should not use this argument for this purpose. To prove this is the Cambridge recent study that showed that overall 3 million people actually own coins and participate in the crypto market.
Similar is Payal, they claim to have 180+ million users yet not all of them use their account. for example, I have at least 10 accounts and I barely use 3. The rest are backup in case I run into a problem with current accounts due to fraudsters that do chargebacks or use stolen cards.

But since you brag about how many users overall coinbase has, here is similar stat from the Onecoin:
1) Onecoin has 3.3 Milion people who own some coins, they will later either sell them or use them at merchants, some of them do it right now on dealshaker
2) Onecoin had 14 million rookie accounts almost 6 months ago, not sure how many now, let's stick to 14 million. Those are all users that do not own any coins. So if we know coinbase has 12 million total users, then Onecoin has 15 million total users.
3) Also, it is known that one user can have more accounts so some people assume 3.3 million is a number of accounts. No, it is a number of people, those 3.3 people have 28 million accounts, info is pretty fresh.

CryptoXpose wrote:I expect it to be extremely difficult to get new buyers for a coin with sell restrictions and not a good reputation, (centralized shady bulgarian company, no proven tech, no any public figures if Ruja is gone, if company is closed everybody loses everything). Also the KYC takes forever to verify, so I just wonder where the huge number of new buyers come from. Also the extremely pushy MLM selling which has created unrealistic expectations for ignorant people has ended by this time.
All this will likely change until then. I believe they will speed things up and I have first hand info that it is being dealt with and there is a plan.
Reputation is not as bad as you are being fooled by anarchic crypto "experts". All the crap is written on low level blogs or web sites. Tell me when forbes or fortune write about it. My guess is that when this rolls out, those will report about it, and of course low level will follow the trend, so your "reputation" will be forgotten as it never happened. Especially because most of bad press is made by bad onelife IMA.

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:41 pm
If there will be extremely strict selling limits, and it's only possible to sell lets say 100€ worth of coins a month (probably about 4 ONEs at Ruja price). Lets say not everybody sells, but 3 million people sell. So there needs to be 300 million euros new money for this to be covered, which would mean 300 000 new members in a month (average buy-in 1000 €). When did OneCoin ever got 300 000 members a month even with the best MLM scam sellers force selling the coin? Even with insanely strict sell limits the situation is pretty much impossible.
You're being confused here. Trying to put wrong logic to the Onecoin where so much is unknown especially with future.

In my comparison calculations of Bitcoin, Dash, Zcash and Ethereum, based on their market cap, user base, value and circulating supply, I calculated that Onecoin will need more around 200 Million active users that will use, buy and sell coins in order to maintain 20 eur value at 56 Billion circulating supply (that will be owned by people in my opinion) and by this I mean open trading, no limits.

Is that impossible? If you look through present MLM glass, I would say it is pretty possible if they open all up on public trading and launch licensed exchanges cause then no one can whistle his own personal red flags.

Also, I bet they will use mainstream media, the real media to get there. But it is really not good to talk about future when we do not know plans.
We have no idea how much time Onecoin would need to reach 200 Million but we know today it can be reached in few months if all tech would work fine. I have no idea how KYC would be conducted though.

Since there WILL NOT be so many people waiting to start, and KYC would take time, they will simply protect the value with imposing limits.
Those who would buy it would not only buy it to sell later, they have coinmarketcap.com for trading. Onecoin would be used as payment method and I believe merchants would be able to sell coins faster for their expences, yet users would be forced to find new merchants and incentivised with some coin kick back from transaction fees.
But it is still a long way to go and impossible to be seen by simple people who work 9-5

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:41 pm
One big problem with OneCoin economy comes down to the fact that the members have been waiting up to 4 years to be able to sell and profit in big way.
Bitcoin waited 4 years too for proper public exchange start yet price went to 1200 and crashed fast because no control was made. And look at it now. Anything is possible.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:20 am

We are witnesses last 3 days how open market works well.
How decentralized market use very centralized tight group of people and manipulate with BTC and BCH.
It shows that all of us are just collateral damage whoever has qty of BTC.
I would that our "experts" explain how it works now and define kind of market rule how to do.
Obvious few people made deal sell BTC and buy BCH, we can see that daily they sell over 1 million BTC comparing with 250.000 all the time before.
In same time BCH is less and less but currency increasing huge.
Of course it's open market and all is possibly, just explain this people who are in panic now because this morning BTC is just USD5.500.00.
Explain them that they don't have fear because after BTC fork failed for Nov.16th they make deal fork BCH and make double coins which they will also get as double amount, 1BCH + 1 NEW BCH= Double something.
After that, we will look again open decentralized market how sell all BCH and return to BTC and BTC will back on USD7.000 or even much higher because what is sense keep NCH and NEW BCH if you can't change in BTC, so must be.
I don't want say nothing bad about this, I see it as normal manipulation but pls, STOP CALL IT DECENTRALIZED OPEN MARKET.
THIS IS DECENTRALIZED SHIT MARKET AND LIKE THIS IT WILL ONLY DESTROY ITSELF AND WHICH GOVERNMENT WOULD ACCEPT IT AS SAFE MONEY WIT INFLATION 100% FOR 3 DAYS AND LATER DEFLATION 500% AFTER FEW DAYS.
STOP SELL US SHITS.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:22 pm

No point mentioning anarchic "decentralized" crypto market cause they do not understand it at all. They only lose time following questionable crypto-ignorant people from Onelife. Even ethereum founder is concerned about it the central manipulation nature of the current market.

If they would at least a bit understand "real crypto" market they would understand how centralized it is and how fragile it is cause it is actually centrally controlled by UNKNOWN people, they would understand how Onecoin is trying to make a healthy ecosystem that could be beneficial to masses of normal people, not just handful of whales and many early lucky adopters.

All our critics here only bark around how we are talking about onecoin here and all the rest, scam or not does not matter. They still bash education yet there are more than 100 new projects doing education. MEh

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:37 pm

Yeah why don't you ask Vitalik Buterin what he thinks of Onecoin..

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:33 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:Yeah why don't you ask Vitalik Buterin what he thinks of Onecoin..“

You asked him months ago I recall , what was his response to you ? Oh yeah , he never responded it seems...Perhaps he would rather concentrate on his own creation and avoid distraction from all his detractors and haters! It appalls me that most of the crypto community amount to nothing more than whining liberal cry babies who when they don’t get things their way throw temper tantrums and spew hate! Does that remind you of anybody ?

openmind

Post by openmind » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:12 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:37 pm
Why? He is the owner of OneCoin/OneLIfe? No. I don't care what to think the outsider:))

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:43 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:37 pm
He can say that he does not support idea of centralized system and I would give him hats down for that.
He is too smart and professional dispite his age to drag himself to the mud to publicly say it is a scam.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:35 pm

WE FOUND PROBLEM.
PROBLEM FOR ALL IS ONECOIN.
IT REMIND ME NOW WHEN YOU WANT BLAME SOMEBODY OR HIDE YOUR SHITS JUST SAYL: PROBLEM IS RUSSIA, THEY INVOLVED IN THIS.
SO, I THINK WE FOUND REASON FOR THIS MESS IN OPEN MARKET, NAME IS ONECOIN.
WHEN YOU DON;T KNWO WHAT TO SAY JUST BLAME ONECOIN.
NOTHING ELSE MATTER, EVEN OBVIOUS MANIPULATION ON MARKET THESE DAYS, EVEN PREDICTABLE SITUATION IN NEXT FEW DAYS.........
VIVA ONECOIN, WE FOUND UNIVERSAL ANSWER.