future of One Coin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:32 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:39 am
CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:46 am
Here's some info about "his lordship" Minchev. It really fits that he is long time friend with Ruja, I have to say: https://faketitlesandorders.wordpress.c ... v-von-bul/
Not gonna comment your demented way of thinking, I will leave you to live your life with it.
But I must comment this blog you posted and I must say it is no better than this:
http://tim-tayshun.com/
I don't agree. The site revealing fake titles and orders does not concentrade on one person, and it does't look like it goes after a person for other reason than that he/she is using a fake title.

That Tim Tayshun site created by your sick Onecoiner fellows is a pure personal bashing site, which only purpose is to discredit and bash Tim "Tayshun" Curry publicly with ridiculous stupid claims easily proven wrong. That is absolutely sickening, and definitely one reason why some people want to stay anonymous while revealing the OneCoin scam. That is what you OneCoiners do, John Reiner, openmind, all the time trying to discredit and bash me here personally, instead of concentrading on actual argumentations of the issue. That's why I appreaciate that at least you Igor try mostly stay away of personal bashing.

But this is a bit off topic. If you want to believe that "his lordship" Evgeni Minchev von Bul is really a legit lord, doesn't surprise me. By all means, believe, that doesn't bother me. After all he is long time friends with her majesty Cryptoqueen "Dr" Ruja, so it's very fitting.
And who knows maybe this "lord" is a cool guy, I have nothing against him really.

But I don't believe 3 OneCoin promoters from Finland and at least 1 from Sweden would fly to Sofia to this event, unless Ruja was going to win for sure.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134729469 ... 5520942014

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:14 pm

Cryptoxpose wrote:But I don't believe 3 OneCoin promoters from Finland and at least 1 from Sweden would fly to Sofia to this event, unless Ruja was going to win for sure.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134729469 ... 5520942014”
Don’t you think that these things are decided before hand of who the winner is ? After all it’s not a beauty contest ! Dr Ruja certainly has the accolades and achievements to be worthy , but of course that’s all in the eyes of the beholder!

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:34 pm

John Reiner wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:14 pm
Don’t you think that these things are decided before hand of who the winner is ? After all it’s not a beauty contest ! Dr Ruja certainly has the accolades and achievements to be worthy , but of course that’s all in the eyes of the beholder!
Yes, the winner was decided before hand. :D
You should ask why, when it's a local contest... Why there were OneCoiners there, this was in 2014 when OneCoin was just being formed. I'd expect Ruja's friends, but not Onecoiners, unless of course it was clear what the results were weeks before and it was going to be used in OneCoin promotion.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:02 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:32 pm
But I don't believe 3 OneCoin promoters from Finland and at least 1 from Sweden would fly to Sofia to this event, unless Ruja was going to win for sure.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134729469 ... 5520942014
It is all about personal preference and what you believe in. There is no proof that Ruja paid. Example there is no evidence of money transfer etc. Only your assumption. It is boring to go down this way and I do not wanna do it anymore. The fact if dr Ruja paid or not for that title does not matter at all for Onecoin success.

You lack to realize that there is 3.3 million people saying "Onecoin is real and we want to use it". There are 55k merchants who accept it at some point, it will boil after coin can be exchanged for fiat. That is what matters, PEOPLE, deals. Not the tech and dev team.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:11 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
I don't agree. The site revealing fake titles and orders does not concentrade on one person, and it does't look like it goes after a person for other reason than that he/she is using a fake title.
No, read the article you posted. It is full of "possible", "if ever" etc. Assumptions. What I wanted to say, it is also written by someone intentionally trying to slander and discredit Evgeny.
CryptoXpose wrote:
That Tim Tayshun site created by your sick Onecoiner fellows is a pure personal bashing site, which only purpose is to discredit and bash Tim "Tayshun" Curry publicly with ridiculous stupid claims easily proven wrong. That is absolutely sickening, and definitely one reason why some people want to stay anonymous while revealing the OneCoin scam. That is what you OneCoiners do, John Reiner, openmind, all the time trying to discredit and bash me here personally, instead of concentrading on actual argumentations of the issue.
Actually, no one would bother to make that website if Tim did not harras people. He is awaiting trial and he still does it. Interesting.
The same with other people, you buzz about wrong people to the wrong places. Look at Layla example. Your way of buzzing around would not help her at all, cause you attach bad IMA deeds to the company. And when I turned her to the company, she will at the end get that money sooner or later. The same as her friends. You do more damage than good. That "victim support group" is evil cause it does not help people who believe are scammed, it only depresses them more and poise how the company is fraud where reality is that IMA was fraud and company actually want to help.
You are actually doing damage to this company and thus damaging millions of people who actually want it to succeed. But reporting crap to governments and banks is making them only turn back avoiding publicity, they do not even investigate your claims. It is so easy to make official notice and ask the company to show tech and dev team. It is sad man.

CryptoXpose wrote:
That's why I appreaciate that at least you Igor try mostly stay away of personal bashing.
Sorry but you lost my trust and respect cause you abused our private conversation.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:37 am

First of all, if you say that the company just want to help and everything is IMAs fault, the company should not have set up a system in the first place where IMAs can scam so easily. The company set up the marketing system, so the company should take some responsibility.

Second. I didn't know that your opinion about OneCoin scam probability was so secret. I don't remember you ever saying that I can't mention your opinion about that anywhere. Why can't you be honest to people, or if you changed your mind say what you think now.

And btw. fuck with the "company wants to help". If they really wanted to help, they would call to the victims and handle things properly.

You do more damage than good, by trusting this criminal organization, and supporting it as an useful idiot, just like most company workers. It's another "Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC" in that sense, you and most workers don't have access to the "17th floor". But you believe everything is fine despite hundreds of red flags, cause you love the concept so much. "The concept is so good it can't fail". Thank god it will take probably less than a year anymore until you realize what is going on.

You really don't see anything strange in this company? I hate Kari Wahlroos more than most other scammers, but it's definitely not a normal procedure from a company to publicly bash and blame a long time "ambassador" who probably worked more than anybody for the company (not saying I agree with his work). Usually companies give notices where they say that both parties decided in co-operation that the person leaves the company in order to seek new opportunities etc.

And if Kari was so big problem in company's opinion, that they have to publicly bash him, why the company didn't get rid of him much earlier??? Again they are avoiding responsibility and blaming others. I'm just saying EVERYTHING in this OneCoin/OneLife is weird and scammy. You have never worked in a tech company, or you really just don't see it?
To me it seems the company tries to white wash itself, by blaiming Kari, while the whole system is in reality corrupt.

It seems we start to be in the stage which was expected and predicted for this scam: the critics are now blamed for the troubles of the company.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:52 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:02 am

You lack to realize that there is 3.3 million people saying "Onecoin is real and we want to use it". There are 55k merchants who accept it at some point, it will boil after coin can be exchanged for fiat. That is what matters, PEOPLE, deals. Not the tech and dev team.
If tech and dev team doesn't matter, why there are so many people not happy with DealShaker? Do you think systems build themselves up if enough people have read The Secret?
If people want to use the coin so much, why less than 9% of members have ever logged in to DealShaker?

This is the question most of the people ask and are waiting for:

Most people INVESTED in this, in order to achieve financial independence or to get lots of profit. That's the truth if you're honest.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:00 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:37 am
First of all, if you say that the company just want to help and everything is IMAs fault, the company should not have set up a system in the first place where IMAs can scam so easily. The company set up the marketing system, so the company should take some responsibility.
You are correct. Italy showed us that they hold the company responsible. The company is doing the best it can, of course, they will respond to all bad things.
That is MLM, always will someone make problems and false advertising and that all hurts the company. Believe me, company is not happy because of that but no going back now. Since, BKK event, Onelife is totally independent of Onecoin. They will try to train people better. I was alarming them for a long time that education for IMA is nonexistent.

CryptoXpose wrote:
Second. I didn't know that your opinion about OneCoin scam probability was so secret. I don't remember you ever saying that I can't mention your opinion about that anywhere. Why can't you be honest to people, or if you changed your mind say what you think now.
It it not the matter of my opinion that "this can also be a scam". Point is that I told you not to transfer partially our conversation cause it can me misunderstood. For example, you only said "you said to me privately that this can be 50-50 scam" but you failed to finish that I am 100% sure in this "not a scam" half. The other "scam" half is in the case I am wrong. But the way you put it people can wonder wtf I am doing here if I am 50-50. That is why I said to honor privacy but this is not your first time. You have no honor man.
CryptoXpose wrote:
And btw. fuck with the "company wants to help". If they really wanted to help, they would call to the victims and handle things properly.
Wrong. They are nor clairvoyants to know who is scammed. That is why they implemented Whistleblower report in the back office so anyone can report a bad IMA. But if you are scammed and dragged into "victim support group", all you get is poison, no help. And company do not care for people feeding on there, they focus on people who follow the protocol. Layla did it perfectly with myu guidance, ask her for opinion about me, I was in CC all the way.
CryptoXpose wrote:
You do more damage than good, by trusting this criminal organization, and supporting it as an useful idiot, just like most company workers. It's another "Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC" in that sense, you and most workers don't have access to the "17th floor". But you believe everything is fine despite hundreds of red flags, cause you love the concept so much. "The concept is so good it can't fail". Thank god it will take probably less than a year anymore until you realize what is going on.
No, that is paranoia speaking. This has nothing to do with Maddof. I am not supporting the company, I am supporting the concept, idea, vision. Centrally controlled cryptocurrency that works with governments and banks to deliver payment system and digital currency globally. That is what Bitcoin was supposed to do, instead, it became whale trading asset bitch.
As for the company, I do not agree with many of the ways they are doing certain things but they are changing the tune slowly. I know the stuff.
Their vision will be hard to pull off, but we all need to work, the company cannot do it by themselves. And you guys are only making it harder.
I've heard so many people that state if all this pulls of after 2018 they will invest a substantial amount of resource into hater witch hunt. Can't say I agree with them.

CryptoXpose wrote:
You really don't see anything strange in this company? I hate Kari Wahlroos more than most other scammers, but it's definitely not a normal procedure from a company to publicly bash and blame a long time "ambassador" who probably worked more than anybody for the company (not saying I agree with his work). Usually, companies give notices where they say that both parties decided in co-operation that the person leaves the company in order to seek new opportunities etc.
You are so scam blinded that you do not recognize good things:
Onelife News wrote:As a company following an objective approach, all reports issued on Mr. Wahlroos were carefully investigated by a dedicated compliance team in order to determine the validity of the information provided.
See, no one is protected. No matter how hard you work. It would be like a cow produces a bucket of milk and then kicks and spills it.
CryptoXpose wrote:
And if Kari was so big problem in company's opinion, that they have to publicly bash him, why the company didn't get rid of him much earlier??? Again they are avoiding responsibility and blaming others. I'm just saying EVERYTHING in this OneCoin/OneLife is weird and scammy. You have never worked in a tech company, or you really just don't see it?
To me, it seems the company tries to whitewash itself, by blaiming Kari, while the whole system is in reality corrupt.
I don't know why they do it now and not before. Again you see it with bad eyes. I see a good thing here. Evolution to cleanse network and to be more professional. Any company can be labeled fishy and possibly scammy until they deliver everything in any industry. Who should Onecoin be an exception.
In my opinion. I think you need to flush old crap, yes there was bad presentations, but people are learning, evolving, fixing mistakes.

CryptoXpose wrote:
It seems we start to be in the stage which was expected and predicted for this scam: the critics are now blamed for the troubles of the company
No, you give your self too much credit. The main opponent of the company is their vision cause it is big and not easy to pull off.
What you guys are doing makes bumps and slows them down in developing cause they need to spend constant resource addressing bad publicity (mostly skeptic opinions and assumptions) and also bad IMA but those are becoming history.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:13 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:52 am
If tech and dev team doesn't matter, why there are so many people not happy with DealShaker? Do you think systems build themselves up if enough people have read The Secret?
If people want to use the coin so much, why less than 9% of members have ever logged in to DealShaker?
You misunderstood me or I did not make myself clear. Dev team matters, of course, someone needs to code. I mean it is not important to disclose it cause this is damn closed source system.
People will never be satisfied and will always complain. I pity people who dislike basic version of dealshaker despite the company is constantly parroting that this is only a basic beta version... No project was perfect from the beginning. Remember facebook, ebay, amazon, aliexpress etc.
They all went from crap to shine and are constantly evolving. The same will hopefully dealshaker.
Most people do not care about usability so they do not care for dealshaker.
Dealshaker is a project for the future that is for sure. Also, you log in only if you want to buy something, so who knows how many actual visits they had.

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:52 am
This is the question most of the people ask and are waiting for:
Most people INVESTED in this, in order to achieve financial independence or to get lots of profit. That's the truth if you're honest.
Poor greedy people wanting fast money. Onecoin was never about that although I admit many IMA advertised it as such but that was old story and we can see it has been fixed. For example, shutting down internal exchange for me is a part of fixing this.
Also, Onecoin is not about only trading to fiat, it is about usability. Let's not sell coin for cash, let's find merchants who will accept it. But much work needs to be done with governments.

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:13 am

CryptoXpose wrote:If tech and dev team doesn't matter, why there are so many people not happy with DealShaker? Do you think systems build themselves up if enough people have read The Secret?
According to this number, we could see a potential for growth! What would happen when 50% of member will start trading on Dealshaker?
I think as more better deals will be placed, more users will log in.