future of One Coin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
slobodanboda

Re: future of One Coin

Post by slobodanboda » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:50 pm

IGOR, CAN YOU EXPLAIN OR MAYBE "EXPERT" FOR ALL CAN EXPLAIN HOW FOR DAILY VOLUME USES ONLY AROUND BTC 260.000.
WHERE ARE OTHER BTC 15.800.000.
MAYBE HE CAN EXPLAIN THAT USERS WITH BTC0.01 - BTC5.00 INVOLVED EVERY DAY IN BUSINESS AND KEEP DAILY VOLUME.
MAYBE HE CALLS THIS DECENTRALIZED MARKET, WHERE 1.5% USERS CREATE DAILY VOLUME.
DO YOU THINK THAT LOOKS LIKE GLOBAL WORLD SITUATION WHERE 1% RICH PEOPLE KEEP 99% OF WORLD'S WEALTH.
SO, IT REALLY LOOKS DECENTRALIZED.
I THINK THIS IS CENTRALIZED LIKE HELL AND ALL USERS DEPEND OF WILLING OF 1% PEOPLE.
BUT HE'S BLIND TO SEE THIS, BLIND, STUPID, NAIVE......WHATELSE.
ACCIDENT SIMILARITY. :lol:

Biba munda

Post by Biba munda » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Now Almost :just get 56 coins on the Starter + Trader package, then how will the number of members increase? :?:

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:55 pm

Biba munda wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:47 pm
Now Almost :just get 56 coins on the Starter + Trader package, then how will the number of members increase? :?:
THIS IS ALSO BOTHER ME TOO.
STANDARD PACKAGES ARE NOT SO ATTRACTIVE AND IN THE BEGINNING IT WILL BE SLOW FOR SURE.
SPLIT BAROMETER GOING SLOW AND I ALSO HAVE PART IN LAST POWER PACK AND WAIT FOR INCREASING.
OFC WILL BE MORE ATTRACTIVE BUT IT ALSO SHOWS THAT BAROMETER IS REAL.
NO TURNOVER, NO INCREASING BAROMETER.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:10 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:50 pm
IGOR, CAN YOU EXPLAIN OR MAYBE "EXPERT" FOR ALL CAN EXPLAIN HOW FOR DAILY VOLUME USES ONLY AROUND BTC 260.000.
WHERE ARE OTHER BTC 15.800.000.
MAYBE HE CAN EXPLAIN THAT USERS WITH BTC0.01 - BTC5.00 INVOLVED EVERY DAY IN BUSINESS AND KEEP DAILY VOLUME.
MAYBE HE CALLS THIS DECENTRALIZED MARKET, WHERE 1.5% USERS CREATE DAILY VOLUME.
DO YOU THINK THAT LOOKS LIKE GLOBAL WORLD SITUATION WHERE 1% RICH PEOPLE KEEP 99% OF WORLD'S WEALTH.
SO, IT REALLY LOOKS DECENTRALIZED.
I THINK THIS IS CENTRALIZED LIKE HELL AND ALL USERS DEPEND OF WILLING OF 1% PEOPLE.
BUT HE'S BLIND TO SEE THIS, BLIND, STUPID, NAIVE......WHATELSE.
ACCIDENT SIMILARITY. :lol:
Bitcoin decentralization and freedom are a deception:

1) Bitcoin miners are 60% in China, 15% in Georgia, 3% in USA and the rest is scattered (Island, Estonia etc). To me Ripple looks more decentralized as far as nodes are concerned. Ther probably refer to governance as decentralized as there is no government, company or central entity to make the decisions but that is also the deception cause few dev teams actually decide the fate for million+ users and with every fork bitcoin governance becomes more and more centralized.

2) When you look at daily trade volume you will see that daily Bitcoin trading does not go beyond 300k BTC and if we know bitcoin can average 5 tx/s we can know that around 420k tx is confirmed per day. Let's assume 1 tx is done by 1 user, we can ask where are millions of users?
Also, we can ask, what is going on with rest of 16.3 Million BTC? Well, it is easy, Bitcoin was made at the same time financial crisis started and is probably (no proofs) made by people behind financial power. Cryptocurrencies were planned long time ago, here is 1999 year where an expert explains cryptocurrencies will come, only names and terms were not known. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MnQJFEVY7s.
Also, there is a stat from bitcoin community that says if you want to be among 1% of people who own 95%+ BTC you need to have only 15 BTC. So it is not a secret that few people own millions of BTC and they are all on hold. So Bitcoin promoters who say it is the future really BELIEVE that those unknown people will not just dump their BTC into any other altcoin (or maybe onecoin after 2018).

Only centralized, kyc/aml compliant cryptocurrency will be able to be legally accepted as the mean of payments, all the rest will only be left as a share of the company mostly for DAPP platforms or specialized projects. That is why I also participated into Tezos and EOS cause I believe they are the future for DAPP.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:12 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:55 pm
Biba munda wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:47 pm
THIS IS ALSO BOTHER ME TOO.
STANDARD PACKAGES ARE NOT SO ATTRACTIVE AND IN THE BEGINNING IT WILL BE SLOW FOR SURE.
SPLIT BAROMETER GOING SLOW AND I ALSO HAVE PART IN LAST POWER PACK AND WAIT FOR INCREASING.
OFC WILL BE MORE ATTRACTIVE BUT IT ALSO SHOWS THAT BAROMETER IS REAL.
NO TURNOVER, NO INCREASING BAROMETER.
Well, time for "small people" is behind us, now will come time for less users with more money and bigger packs.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:15 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:10 pm
Bitcoin decentralization and freedom are a deception:

1) Bitcoin miners are 60% in China, 15% in Georgia, 3% in USA and the rest is scattered (Island, Estonia etc). To me Ripple looks more decentralized as far as nodes are concerned. Ther probably refer to governance as decentralized as there is no government, company or central entity to make the decisions but that is also the deception cause few dev teams actually decide the fate for million+ users and with every fork bitcoin governance becomes more and more centralized.

2) When you look at daily trade volume you will see that daily Bitcoin trading does not go beyond 300k BTC and if we know bitcoin can average 5 tx/s we can know that around 420k tx is confirmed per day. Let's assume 1 tx is done by 1 user, we can ask where are millions of users?
Also, we can ask, what is going on with rest of 16.3 Million BTC? Well, it is easy, Bitcoin was made at the same time financial crisis started and is probably (no proofs) made by people behind financial power. Cryptocurrencies were planned long time ago, here is 1999 year where an expert explains cryptocurrencies will come, only names and terms were not known. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MnQJFEVY7s.
Also, there is a stat from bitcoin community that says if you want to be among 1% of people who own 95%+ BTC you need to have only 15 BTC. So it is not a secret that few people own millions of BTC and they are all on hold. So Bitcoin promoters who say it is the future really BELIEVE that those unknown people will not just dump their BTC into any other altcoin (or maybe onecoin after 2018).

Only centralized, kyc/aml compliant cryptocurrency will be able to be legally accepted as the mean of payments, all the rest will only be left as a share of the company mostly for DAPP platforms or specialized projects. That is why I also participated into Tezos and EOS cause I believe they are the future for DAPP.
SO, WE CAN ONLY WAIT CLEVER AND SUBTLE COMMENTS FROM OUR "EXPERT" NO.1.
I THINK WE WILL NOT WAIT LONG.
HE LIKES TAKE PART OF YOUR BLOG AND SPIN TOPIC.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:50 pm

It is not a comparison of bitcoin and onecoin as a cryptocurrency cause we do not know onecoins future as a public crypto.

We here compared "doubling of coins" and I explained it that it is even more credible than bitcoins forks and you guys do not admit that, only because people pay money for it... you are looking at coinmarkercap is something official and established yet it is a mockery, an unregulated circus.
But hey, let's not get into that, this is not a place to talk about that. Point is that Onecoins vision is too big to be a part of that bitcoin circus.
They will have their own regulated licensed exchanges. At least that is the plan. Now let the boat sail the destination.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:05 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:50 pm
It is not a comparison of bitcoin and onecoin as a cryptocurrency cause we do not know onecoins future as a public crypto.

We here compared "doubling of coins" and I explained it that it is even more credible than bitcoins forks and you guys do not admit that, only because people pay money for it... you are looking at coinmarkercap is something official and established yet it is a mockery, an unregulated circus.
But hey, let's not get into that, this is not a place to talk about that. Point is that Onecoins vision is too big to be a part of that bitcoin circus.
They will have their own regulated licensed exchanges. At least that is the plan. Now let the boat sail the destination.
SPIN IS HIS WIN, MAYBE WE CAN EXPLAIN HIM IN FEW WORDS.
REALLY MUST BE STUBBORN, STUPID OR JUST NOT ADDMIT ANY YOUR WORDS BECAUSE WHATEVER IS NOT SETTLED FOR HIS THEORY HE CHANGE TOPIC AND TALK FOOLIH THINGS.
I STILL DIND'T SEE REASONABLE ANSWER ON SOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS FROM CRYPTO MARKET, OF COURSE WHICH CAN HARM STRONG HARMONY IN HIS BITCOIN WORLD.

Biba munda

Post by Biba munda » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:35 am

Whichever coin's in the market, whose capacity is up to 100Billion, no one value is above a few Cent's then how can be one coin will be touch in 25 € with 120 Billions coins capacity :?:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:56 pm

The rest of cryptos have thousands or at best tens of thousands of users during ICO. no wonder they are not easily adopted later via market.
Onecoin during 3-year long ICO has more than 3 million users as supply. Who knows how many millions know about it but wait for it to become self-evident so it is highly likely that also demand will be huge because of its benefits over the rest of crypto (kyc, centralized, secure, no scalability issues, the controllable market for stable value).
Also, we can see by now that focus is not only on asset trading but usability so focus group of people is mass market. We can say it is possible that demand will come fast especially if they establish many licensed local exchanges as planned.
I do not expect huge demand from the start od trading so they will need to have certain limits on sell and buy amount to preserve price.
Or who knows, maybe they will just leave it.