future of One Coin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:00 pm

All these user figures are very uncertain to justify anything, but OneCoin apologists want to emphasize the 3.3 million members.

Just for comparison Coinbase has over 12 million users now..
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptoc ... -24-hours/
This is only one of hundreds of real cryptocurrency exchanges/wallets.

Members of OneCoin are waiting for the October 8th 2018, so they can SELL. If there's 3.5 million users selling at 25€, means there'd need to about trillion euros of new money in to the system, if the price is suppose to stay the same. With average new buy-in of 1000€, this would mean they need to get from somewhere about 1 billion new OneCoin buyers. This is very simplified example and never will happen of course.

I expect it to be extremely difficult to get new buyers for a coin with sell restrictions and not a good reputation, (centralized shady bulgarian company, no proven tech, no any public figures if Ruja is gone, if company is closed everybody loses everything). Also the KYC takes forever to verify, so I just wonder where the huge number of new buyers come from. Also the extremely pushy MLM selling which has created unrealistic expectations for ignorant people has ended by this time.

A likely scenario is almost no new buyers, strict selling limits, and the scheme fading away as the price plummets, if the scheme survives that far. I do expect that the company announces more delays, and October 8th 2018 date won't stand.

Lets see what happens. Igor promised that if October 8th 2018 date won't stand, he's gone.
Image
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

openmind
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by openmind » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:23 pm

I do not understand why you play this mind game..:)) ....you think this and that but you know absolutely nothing...NOTHING!

CryptoXpose
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:03 pm

openmind wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:23 pm
I do not understand why you play this mind game..:)) ....you think this and that but you know absolutely nothing...NOTHING!
Yes we do know. We all know Ruja's announced price which is just increasing still for a year, and we all know the rate at which new coins are created. On October 8th 2018, there will be around 50 billion coins created. If even half of that goes to selling with 25€ price, it means over 0.625 trillion euros new money is needed to cover the sell wall and that price. So we would need 625 million new OneCoin members with average buy-in of 1000€ to cover that sell wall. Sure, this is mathematically speaking which doesn't reflect directly to real life, but still, considerable sell restrictions are needed, which will further anger people, and still if huge number of new members don't buy Onecoins, current members are fked with plummeting price. It's simple math.

Yes, apologists like Igor will claim that the math doesn't apply to cryptocurrencies like that and especially when there are sell restrictions, and he's partly right, it directly doesn't. But the math does project the inevitable huge imbalance in OneCoin economy, that everybody who understands anything can see.

We also all know most members are waiting... for October 8th 2018, when they can SELL, and get that financial independence and riches "which they missed not buying bitcoin". That 3.3 million members certainly ain't using DealShaker, even according to company's own counters, cause only 8.5% of alleged members ever even logged in to DealShaker.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Lets count another example.

If there will be extremely strict selling limits, and it's only possible to sell lets say 100€ worth of coins a month (probably about 4 ONEs at Ruja price). Lets say not everybody sells, but 3 million people sell. So there needs to be 300 million euros new money for this to be covered, which would mean 300 000 new members in a month (average buy-in 1000 €). When did OneCoin ever got 300 000 members a month even with the best MLM scam sellers force selling the coin? Even with insanely strict sell limits the situation is pretty much impossible.

One big problem with OneCoin economy comes down to the fact that the members have been waiting up to 4 years to be able to sell and profit in big way. So we can expect most members trying to sell when it becomes possible. This situation is not comparable for example to Bitcoin at any level. As unproven concept and tech, and shady company behind it which might get closed by authorities at any time, there's not a huge number of people waiting for OneCoin to hit 10€ or even lower than 1€...

openmind
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by openmind » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:20 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:41 pm
Lets count another example.

If there will be extremely strict selling limits, and it's only possible to sell lets say 100€ worth of coins a month (probably about 4 ONEs at Ruja price). Lets say not everybody sells, but 3 million people sell. So there needs to be 300 million euros new money for this to be covered, which would mean 300 000 new members in a month (average buy-in 1000 €). When did OneCoin ever got 300 000 members a month even with the best MLM scam sellers force selling the coin? Even with insanely strict sell limits the situation is pretty much impossible.

One big problem with OneCoin economy comes down to the fact that the members have been waiting up to 4 years to be able to sell and profit in big way. So we can expect most members trying to sell when it becomes possible. This situation is not comparable for example to Bitcoin at any level. As unproven concept and tech, and shady company behind it which might get closed by authorities at any time, there's not a huge number of people waiting for OneCoin to hit 10€ or even lower than 1€...
"we can expect most members trying to sell when it becomes possible" it is speculation....mind game....good luck

openmind
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by openmind » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:24 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:41 pm
Lets count another example.

If there will be extremely strict selling limits, and it's only possible to sell lets say 100€ worth of coins a month (probably about 4 ONEs at Ruja price). Lets say not everybody sells, but 3 million people sell. So there needs to be 300 million euros new money for this to be covered, which would mean 300 000 new members in a month (average buy-in 1000 €). When did OneCoin ever got 300 000 members a month even with the best MLM scam sellers force selling the coin? Even with insanely strict sell limits the situation is pretty much impossible.

One big problem with OneCoin economy comes down to the fact that the members have been waiting up to 4 years to be able to sell and profit in big way. So we can expect most members trying to sell when it becomes possible. This situation is not comparable for example to Bitcoin at any level. As unproven concept and tech, and shady company behind it which might get closed by authorities at any time, there's not a huge number of people waiting for OneCoin to hit 10€ or even lower than 1€...
It is speculation based on your mind game...it is sad that you do not see this.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:40 pm

openmind wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:24 pm
It is speculation based on your mind game...it is sad that you do not see this.
So let me get this straight. Pretty much all members have been persuaided to invest in OneCoin because of hoping of profiting in big way (lets not kid us with the education BS). But you say that even after 4 years of waiting to profit, most members wouldn't try to sell coins if it FINALLY becomes possible? Well, they certainly are not using DealShaker either..

openmind
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by openmind » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:00 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:40 pm
openmind wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:24 pm
It is speculation based on your mind game...it is sad that you do not see this.
So let me get this straight. Pretty much all members have been persuaided to invest in OneCoin because of hoping of profiting in big way (lets not kid us with the education BS). But you say that even after 4 years of waiting to profit, most members wouldn't try to sell coins if it FINALLY becomes possible? Well, they certainly are not using DealShaker either..
nobody knows what will be possible...and you know?...funny

CryptoXpose
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:06 pm

openmind wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:00 pm
nobody knows what will be possible...and you know?...funny
It's just logic. Tell me one reason why it wouldn't happen like that? Tell me even any other realistic scenario?

openmind
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by openmind » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:09 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:06 pm
openmind wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:00 pm
nobody knows what will be possible...and you know?...funny
It's just logic. Tell me one reason why it wouldn't happen like that? Tell me even any other realistic scenario?
Dr. Ruja can change everything what she wants ....she can wait with ICO another year or two or she can make it tomorrow ...she can shut down current OC blockchain and will start a different one....so your logic is worthless because you are the outsider, you just waste of your time, we can create the 1000 different scenarios and because the OneCon is black box all of them can fail, do you understand?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest