future of One Coin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: future of One Coin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Onecoin will be a better place once people stupid and greedy enough follow Kari, the seller who is very good at selling something he does not even understand.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:44 pm

flatrate wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:14 pm
Igor, any news on OneForex ? this puppy has been in beta for a long time.... TIA :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yeah working on some platforms, they want to release major versions only, so it takes time. Negativity and people buzzing around do not help at all :(

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:40 am

I need your help in understanding something. There were approximately 12,000 deals on DealShaker that were open and now there are only approximately 8,000 deals open. Am I correct that in order for that to happen, the 4,000 deals would have had to be registered all at the same time for them all to expire at the same time?

Since DealShaker is this great platform and have such great deals, isn't it odd that there would be 4,000 deals that would expire without a bid? Especially with the number of members in OneCoin and all the coins they have?

openmind

Post by openmind » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:12 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:40 am
I need your help in understanding something. There were approximately 12,000 deals on DealShaker that were open and now there are only approximately 8,000 deals open. Am I correct that in order for that to happen, the 4,000 deals would have had to be registered all at the same time for them all to expire at the same time?

Since DealShaker is this great platform and have such great deals, isn't it odd that there would be 4,000 deals that would expire without a bid? Especially with the number of members in OneCoin and all the coins they have?
It is mystery :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: or scam :lol: :lol: :lol: or paranoiac mind or hater :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:59 pm

openmind, Good one ! That is sadly how you have to deal with these sad sacks.

badly balding eagle, I implore you to find out what is going on with Dealshaker and report back. Onecoin has excellent support and you can be sure to get accurate information about your inquiry unless IGOR has some insight.

chill my feathered friend, allow us skilled ONE risk takers to take it from here. You appear to do good work so I am going to give you a tip. There are several 'high profile' ICO's that have launched that are OUTRIGHT SCAMS. There are plenty of OUTRIGHT SCAMS in the digital currency space if you bother to look proactively instead of your fixation on ONE. I do not want to do your job, but lets just say, the smallest amount of investigative energy on your part could put your firm on the map if you sniffed around a few of them.

one more tip, there is a rather large contingent of Bitcoin folks who were buffaloed into buying into Bitcoin (on margin) above 14,000 on some unscrupulous news posts/articles/videos and when the price frenzy got intense some exchanges pulled the cord so to speak on very low volume.... Now, this is the tip, some of those pumpers of Bitcon have a direct relationship to big exchanges and wallets that tripped over the power cord when price began its plunge creating a vacuum of bag-holders...i've said enough. do your job..

happy new year ! :) :) :)

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:51 pm

EagleOne wrote:

I don't see anything specifically odd here. Deal ending date can be set manually, so it doesn't depend on creation date at all. I think many would select the ending date as the end of the year.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:48 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:51 pm
EagleOne wrote:

I don't see anything specifically odd here. Deal ending date can be set manually, so it doesn't depend on creation date at all. I think many would select the ending date as the end of the year.
Interesting isn't it that you were the only one who answered my question as it seems those in OneCoin had no clue. But it does raise other questions: What are the odds that 4,000 would pick the exact same expiration date? Why not more doing the same thing? Why would there be 4,000 deals not taken with so many OC members?

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:58 pm

flatrate wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:59 pm
openmind, Good one ! That is sadly how you have to deal with these sad sacks.

badly balding eagle, I implore you to find out what is going on with Dealshaker and report back. Onecoin has excellent support and you can be sure to get accurate information about your inquiry unless IGOR has some insight.

chill my feathered friend, allow us skilled ONE risk takers to take it from here. You appear to do good work so I am going to give you a tip. There are several 'high profile' ICO's that have launched that are OUTRIGHT SCAMS. There are plenty of OUTRIGHT SCAMS in the digital currency space if you bother to look proactively instead of your fixation on ONE. I do not want to do your job, but lets just say, the smallest amount of investigative energy on your part could put your firm on the map if you sniffed around a few of them.

one more tip, there is a rather large contingent of Bitcoin folks who were buffaloed into buying into Bitcoin (on margin) above 14,000 on some unscrupulous news posts/articles/videos and when the price frenzy got intense some exchanges pulled the cord so to speak on very low volume.... Now, this is the tip, some of those pumpers of Bitcon have a direct relationship to big exchanges and wallets that tripped over the power cord when price began its plunge creating a vacuum of bag-holders...i've said enough. do your job..

happy new year ! :) :) :)
There you go again jumping to conclusions. What makes you think that we are not involved in those other ICO's you gave me a tip about? We can do more than one program at a time. I know that is hard for you to grasp, but you are silly thinking we only focus on OneCoin. Just because I post here does not mean that I don't post in countless other threads in other blogs or forums. Of course they say the same things you do, forget about our program and concentrate on the obvious Ponzi's. Happens every time and has for over 15 years now.

You seem as fixated on Bitcoin as you claim I am about OneCoin. Also, what makes you think we are not involved in the goings on in Bitcoin? Real short-sighted on your part. We really can do multiple research projects at a time. It is why law enforcement agencies around the world utilize our help. You also forget that Eagle is a team, not just me. So you see we can and do research on numerous projects and assist multiple law enforcement agencies at the same time.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:50 pm

You are a soaring Eagle and I see big book deal for you and your organization if ONE turns out to be a scam as you hope and pray.

Let me ask you this if I may. Do you and your esteemed group of investigators look at the 3,329,000 members of ONE as victims of a crime ?

Wait a damn minute.. everyone has been saying ONE is a scam for going on four years and yet ONE is still open for business.

This is your problem slick eagletwo, You are assuming, praying, and hoping for a scam with ONE, but up until now you and the army of people just like you have been uselessly and utterly wrong. Your tone is expressively chilly and negative always proclaiming in some way what ONE is or is not.

The thing is until ONE is convicted of some crime in a court of law where their lawyers are able to defend them, you are littering this board with hearsay. Listen man, bring some charges against ONE for something and if you can't than buzz off whiny bird.

Are you saying your investigating ONE ? Are you looking for some information about the company here ? I am very critical of the company about the releasing of news so you'll get no material info from me.

who is more obsessed ? you have posted on this forum many many many times evidenced by the long boring thread that thankfully has been halted. I do not post on any Bitcoin blogs even though i know its a colossal scam... you are far more obsessed eaglethree. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Interesting isn't it that you were the only one who answered my question as it seems those in OneCoin had no clue. But it does raise other questions: What are the odds that 4,000 would pick the exact same expiration date? Why not more doing the same thing? Why would there be 4,000 deals not taken with so many OC members?"

Are you off or something ? Its New Years Day and anyone with life is sleeping one off not worrying about silly demands of a ONECOIN agitator.

good grief man..

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:52 am

flatrate wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:50 pm
You are a soaring Eagle and I see big book deal for you and your organization if ONE turns out to be a scam as you hope and pray.

Let me ask you this if I may. Do you and your esteemed group of investigators look at the 3,329,000 members of ONE as victims of a crime ?

Wait a damn minute.. everyone has been saying ONE is a scam for going on four years and yet ONE is still open for business.

This is your problem slick eagletwo, You are assuming, praying, and hoping for a scam with ONE, but up until now you and the army of people just like you have been uselessly and utterly wrong. Your tone is expressively chilly and negative always proclaiming in some way what ONE is or is not.

The thing is until ONE is convicted of some crime in a court of law where their lawyers are able to defend them, you are littering this board with hearsay. Listen man, bring some charges against ONE for something and if you can't than buzz off whiny bird.

Are you saying your investigating ONE ? Are you looking for some information about the company here ? I am very critical of the company about the releasing of news so you'll get no material info from me.

who is more obsessed ? you have posted on this forum many many many times evidenced by the long boring thread that thankfully has been halted. I do not post on any Bitcoin blogs even though i know its a colossal scam... you are far more obsessed eaglethree. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Interesting isn't it that you were the only one who answered my question as it seems those in OneCoin had no clue. But it does raise other questions: What are the odds that 4,000 would pick the exact same expiration date? Why not more doing the same thing? Why would there be 4,000 deals not taken with so many OC members?"

Are you off or something ? Its New Years Day and anyone with life is sleeping one off not worrying about silly demands of a ONECOIN agitator.

good grief man..
But here you are responding and you still didn't answer the questions. I guess they were too tough for you to answer. You need to buy more education packages to get educated, or read the ones you already bought. I think you will get a lot out of the one on IPO's.