future of One Coin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:01 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:00 am
It it not the matter of my opinion that "this can also be a scam". Point is that I told you not to transfer partially our conversation cause it can me misunderstood. For example, you only said "you said to me privately that this can be 50-50 scam" but you failed to finish that I am 100% sure in this "not a scam" half. The other "scam" half is in the case I am wrong. But the way you put it people can wonder wtf I am doing here if I am 50-50. That is why I said to honor privacy but this is not your first time. You have no honor man.
You neither said anything about being 100% sure about not being a scam, nor that I can't talk about it. I have screencapture of the conversation in your private message, so you can check yourself.
But if you are scammed and dragged into "victim support group", all you get is poison, no help. And company do not care for people feeding on there, they focus on people who follow the protocol. Layla did it perfectly with myu guidance, ask her for opinion about me, I was in CC all the way.
Do you happen ro remember how you found out about Layla an Catherine case? From me. The company should have some easy procedure for situations like this. Hell, Catherine didn't have any idea even about his OneLife account. Her money was just gone. The company didn't do anything. Bank finally confiscated scammers' money and returned a part for Catherine. Afaik Layla still haven't got anything back.

Anyway, you are not even a fking company employee right? So why the f, only thing that can be hope to happen, is that we inform you, you inform the company? Somewhere something is VERY wrong.

I know several cases where people haven't had any connection to the company, only to their upline. The company should have set up easy procedure contact and process procedure for situations like these, but of course there's no such thing. This great company has not even 1 fking public phone number. Nor they are willing to call to these people.
As for the company, I do not agree with many of the ways they are doing certain things but they are changing the tune slowly. I know the stuff.
Their vision will be hard to pull off, but we all need to work, the company cannot do it by themselves. And you guys are only making it harder.
I've heard so many people that state if all this pulls of after 2018 they will invest a substantial amount of resource into hater witch hunt. Can't say I agree with them.
Heh, with the scam cases there has already been, it's them who should be scared. It doesn't work like that, that you set up scam marketing, and then refuse any responsibility. It doesn't work like that. If anyone is witch hunted, it's them, and we decide if we do it or not. But hopefully authorities do it anyway. There's no escaping responsiblity when you set up marketing like that. And it's good Italy's AGCM confirmed it. Not to mention the company worked almost 2 years without any compliancy what so ever allowing totally ruthless marketing in order to gain lots of members.

So yeah, come witch hunt us and see what happens, though there's noting else pull off than a scam.. Well, Tim is being witch hunted by the company, Principe acting as a proxy with this harrasment suit. Principe who lies that he never got any money from the company. We know Principe is not paying his extremely expensive lawyer from his own pockets.. So it's lie after lie after lie, with this company and its people. I don't understand how you can just close your eyes and refuse to see it.
You are so scam blinded that you do not recognize good things:
Onelife News wrote:As a company following an objective approach, all reports issued on Mr. Wahlroos were carefully investigated by a dedicated compliance team in order to determine the validity of the information provided.
See, no one is protected. No matter how hard you work. It would be like a cow produces a bucket of milk and then kicks and spills it.
Yeah it's a good thing, but it seems suspiciously as trying to put blame on one person. There's countless scammers like Kari still there.
The company obviously tries to polish its image by blaming one guy, when the whole system in corrupt.
I don't know why they do it now and not before. Again you see it with bad eyes. I see a good thing here. Evolution to cleanse network and to be more professional. Any company can be labeled fishy and possibly scammy until they deliver everything in any industry. Who should Onecoin be an exception.
In my opinion. I think you need to flush old crap, yes there was bad presentations, but people are learning, evolving, fixing mistakes.
Sure.. And Zafar, Jose Gordo, Igor Alberts, Udo Deppisch, Parwiz Daud etc etc just to name few big leaders, at least as bad as Kari with scamming. It's totally fairy tale that the network will be clean now that Kari has been kicked out. To me it seems more and more, that Kari's leaving gave the excuse to say that "now new time has started, when this ambassador who broke the rules has left". Suure. These guys listed don't care about any scamming in their downline, they only care about money and lie without any problems. So it's total bullshit that the network will be anywhere close to being "clean".

openmind

Post by openmind » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Of course Mr. President of The Universe

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:14 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:01 pm
You neither said anything about being 100% sure about not being a scam, nor that I can't talk about it. I have screencapture of the conversation in your private message, so you can check yourself.
I don't doubt you have screenshots to twist and spin anything you weasel. I might not say it specifically but even birds can understand that from my overall talk.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Do you happen ro remember how you found out about Layla an Catherine case? From me. The company should have some easy procedure for situations like this. Hell, Catherine didn't have any idea even about his OneLife account.
My point bashing on victim group was that they do not help and can not help those people, not you specifically. What you did was only coming to me to cry how onelife is scam and report victims to me but yes you did good thing and they can thank you on that. Then I took over. Victim group should educate victims to go and write whistleblowing report, not to make them more depressed. If victims do not have accounts like Layla, I can help. Luckily you all know me.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Anyway, you are not even a fking company employee right? So why the f, only thing that can be hope to happen, is that we inform you, you inform the company? Somewhere something is VERY wrong.
The only very wrong thing is that people are so stupid, greedy and easy to believe scammers to give them money without first making their own account and receive a proper gift code to activate their own account so they can start whistleblowing report if needed.
Instead, they just go blind under "get rich quick" talk and go "please take my money".
The company is not to blame there, although MLM model is to blame at some extent. But Bitcoin has, even more, scamming mlm schemes and there is no one to regulate, at least Onecoin can regulate bad doings.

CryptoXpose wrote:
I know several cases where people haven't had any connection to the company, only to their upline. The company should have set up easy procedure contact and process procedure for situations like these, but of course there's no such thing. This great company has not even 1 fking public phone number. Nor they are willing to call to these people.
Phone number? So Tim and alikes can harras that phone? No thanks.
What you are saying is stupid. If you are giving money for something do your fucking research on what you are buying. All the "victims" are greedy people who thought to earn fast money and I am not trying to insult them. Layla belongs there too.
But again, even if there was the phone, alleged victims need to provide proofs and that can not be done via phone.

It is very easy to report several clicks in the back office: Support -> Whistleblowing report:

CryptoXpose wrote:
Heh, with the scam cases there has already been, it's them who should be scared. It doesn't work like that, that you set up scam marketing, and then refuse any responsibility. It doesn't work like that. If anyone is witch hunted, it's them, and we decide if we do it or not. There's no escaping responsiblity when you set up marketing like that. And it's good Italy's AGCM confirmed it.
No one established scam marketing cause there are rules what you can and must not say. All the bad cases (Italy especially) are breaking company rules so it is not bad marketing setup. It is MLM curse. Nothing more. Damage has been done that is sure. I think you should understand that by now. but if you will continue to state that the company is source and root of bad marketing I am affraid you are no longer credible for this forum.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Yeah it's a good thing, but it seems suspiciously as trying to put blame on one person. There's countless scammers like Kari still there.
The company obviously tries to polish its image by blaming one guy, when the whole system in corrupt.
Kari is not the first to be kicked out, but he was their EU ambassador so they needed to make the announcement. That was not a polish in any way. Simply an official statement that ambassador is not there any more. He did not do anything scammy bad during his work, he worked like a beast, but seems like he had some bad habits that do not suite this company anymore.
He is not responsible for scamming IMAs of course, and if there are such IMAs out there, do not worry, they will be dealt with. you can also help there.

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sure.. And Zafar, Jose Gordo, Igor Alberts, Udo Deppisch, Parwiz Daud etc etc just to name few big leaders, at least as bad as Kari with scamming. It's totally fairy tale that the network will be clean now that Kari has been kicked out. To me it seems more and more, that Kari's leaving gave the excuse to say that "now new time has started, when this ambassador who broke the rules has left". Suure. These guys listed don't care about any scamming in their downline, they only care about money and lie without any problems. So it's total bullshit that the network will be anywhere close to being "clean".
I can confirm that Kari is not happy about this. He was not a scammer, he only had some on and off event habits that are not good for the company reputation since he was ambassador.
As for those you mentioned, Zafar, Gordo and Alberts are not scammers at all, Udo is almost out cause he is too involved with bitcoin and I have no clue about Parwiz.
Anyway, I am not saying Onelife is clean, but dirth is being flushed out. It is only 3 years old company and this good project attracted scammers.
At least Onecoin can flush them, where Bitcoin has more and more scammers and no one regulates them.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:14 pm

I don't doubt you have screenshots to twist and spin anything you weasel. I might not say it specifically but even birds can understand that from my overall talk.
Ok, so I presume you give me permission to post that screenshot which I sent you privately about our discussion? So that people can make their own decisions if I'm trying to sping and twist things. In that screenshot I specifically wonder why you say that, because you would never admit it publicly.

So, I suppose, since you want things to be truthful and open, I can post the screenshot with your permission here?

Sure, I don't doubt that you believe OneCoin is 100% real. That's exactly why I was surprised of your comment. It imo shows how much you want this to be real, but sometimes with all the mess going on you have serious doubts. Obviously you don't want that anybody would know about your doubts, because you want OneCoin to succeed so much, and you seem to be the half-official explainer of incidents and red flags. That's my interpretation why you became so angry about this..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:09 pm

Please do not post until you think of everything you want to say cause it is boring to see new text after I respond.

No need to post it and that was a private conversation and that line was not clear, seems like you understood it too so spreading it would be spreading possible misconception. I already explained it above and I will do it again.

I said this can also be a scam (50-50) but it is clear by my deeds here that I am 100% believer that this is NOT a scam. This also does not mean I am right. Maybe I am wrong.

But let's see what can be a scam at the Onecoin company. We do not talk about Onelife and people misleading people with promises.

1) Is it a scam if they do not have a blockchain?
This is so retarded argument and I can not believe today someone will say that cause there are like 10 blockchains emerging weekly out there. Anyone can have a blockchain today, let alone multi-billion company.
2) Is it a scam cause they do not plan to deliver this vision and abandon the project at some point?
I can not be sure about this but I can see that is not the case and it is hard to believe someone will just run away from a community of 3.3 million people with huge potential for growth after public trading cause negative crap will stop.

So I personally am 100% that this is not a scam, but 50-50 argument was only in case I am wrong, cause I can be wrong, I do not read their minds to see if they want to finish this or not. Only they know that.

CryptoXpose wrote:It imo shows how much you want this to be real, but sometimes with all the mess going on you have serious doubts. Obviously you don't want that anybody would know about your doubts, because you want OneCoin to succeed so much, and you seem to be the half-official explainer of incidents and red flags. That's my interpretation why you became so angry about this..
No I am not having doubts because there is a mess. Mess follows this company from the start and it was always cleared. Mess only means that some thing needs attention, no need to cry in doubts every time there is a mess or a problem. Deal with it.
Unfortunately, I chose to be "explainer" as you called me because I do not like =injustice and most of the propaganda out there are misleading and 80% of people do not think with their brain.

I mean I still have people asking me if I replied about Portugal news. No need to comment that.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:11 pm

So you don't give me permission to post that conversation, so people could decide themselves, but you call me weasel from spinning and twisting. Ok..nice.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:17 pm

Feeling insulted, do you? That was intentional. I feel so too.

I explained widely in the previous post why posting that picture would be misleading cause that line does not reflect the whole picture.
That is spinning and twisting. I do not say you so it on purpose.
But seems like you do not understand that lack of information makes the wrong picture on something.
That is what most of anti onecoin propaganda is about.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:26 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:09 pm

1) Is it a scam if they do not have a blockchain?
This is so retarded argument and I can not believe today someone will say that cause there are like 10 blockchains emerging weekly out there. Anyone can have a blockchain today, let alone multi-billion company.
2) Is it a scam cause they do not plan to deliver this vision and abandon the project at some point?
I can not be sure about this but I can see that is not the case and it is hard to believe someone will just run away from a community of 3.3 million people with huge potential for growth after public trading cause negative crap will stop.
[/b]
1. Do you understand what makes blockchain so special? It means ledger with immutable history records of all transactions. OneCoin has claimed 3 years, that they have a blockchain, meaning that they should have a ledger with immutable history records of all transactions.
If they do not have this, despite claiming they have, then they are lying. Just putting up what ever blockchain for a show is not a valid blockchain which OneCoin advertizes having.

2. Those 3.3 million members are almost exclusively sell pressure. It formed because practically they can only buy for 4 years. That's not a internally healthy economy state. Also the ever increasing internal value, which the company and Ruja herself has implied is real, is not credible.
Then the company sells packages which generate tens of thousands of percent IMMEDIATE implied profit (when compared package price to coins*announced coin value). This is explained with people "mining" their own coins. Something which even you have admitted is not really happening.

3. In 3 years the company has been unable to provide any proof of their tech, not even a name. The company LIED that the bought white paper proves that they have currently a (valid) blockchain.

Here's only couple of things.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:38 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:26 pm
1. Do you understand what makes blockchain so special? It means ledger with immutable history records of all transactions. OneCoin has claimed 3 years, that they have a blockchain, meaning that they should have a ledger with immutable history records of all transactions.
If they do not have this, despite claiming they have, then they are lying. Just putting up what ever blockchain for a show is not a valid blockchain which OneCoin advertizes having.
You are fucking amazing. Do you understand Onecoin is not public, they are making community and offer coins to them, they state to have a blockchain but no one ever said it was a final version.
All that you say is ok for when they go public. Not now.
Look at Tezos, they postponed launch from Nov 2017 to Feb 2018 cause they are not ready, and you can only publicly launch once.

CryptoXpose wrote:
2. Those 3.3 million members are almost exclusively sell pressure. It formed because practically they can only buy for 4 years. That's not a internally healthy economy state. Also the ever increasing internal value, which the company and Ruja herself has implied is real, is not credible.
Then the company sells packages which generate tens of thousands of percent IMMEDIATE implied profit (when compared package price to coins*announced coin value). This is explained with people "mining" their own coins. Something which even you have admitted is not really happening
There is no selling pressure do not say nonsense. No can force anyone to buy education.
Price is internal, that is not secret, it is not publicly credible and anyone who advertises this price as their wealth is misleading people (I am watching at Ken) and you seem to follow too many such people but this does not attach to the concept. Price is credible on dealshaker though. And coin will go public with this internal price. It is not invented, it was made by people, my demand. If it will survive public trading, we will see. No one can say that.
People might not be actually mining with hardware, but they are kinda participating and coins are their own.

CryptoXpose wrote:
3. In 3 years the company has been unable to provide any proof of their tech, not even a name. The company LIED that the bought white paper proves that they have currently a (valid) blockchain.

Here's only couple of things.
It is their right not to disclose cause they stated from the beginning this is closed source. Do you realize what the closed source means?
If someone does not believe tech does not exist only because it is not open source they will, of course, skip this. I see no point parroting this as a red flag. And again, how retarded is for Onecoin not to have blockchain among 1300 blockchains that are open source. Srsly...

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:51 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:38 pm
CryptoXpose wrote:
You are fucking amazing. Do you understand Onecoin is not public, they are making community and offer coins to them, they state to have a blockchain but no one ever said it was a final version.
All that you say is ok for when they go public. Not now.
So, nobody knows if the claimed 120 million DealShaker coin transfers and all other possible transactions between leaders using fake deals are really in the blockchain or not. And you are saying it doesn't even matter, because the coin is not public.
Ok, that's just great. There's over 30 billion coins created, lots of those in circulation, BUT WHO NEEDS ANY FINAL BLOCKCHAIN BECAUSE THE COIN IS NOT PUBLIC!
Price is internal, that is not secret, it is not publicly credible and anyone who advertises this price as their wealth is misleading people (I am watching at Ken) and you seem to follow too many such people but this does not attach to the concept.
I can post you Ruja implying that the value is real. Good enough source?
Price is credible on dealshaker though.

There's no credible one defined price in DealShaker. Everybody knows that. People selling things value the coin very widely depending on personal preference. For some it's not worth almost anything, for some it's close to the announced 15.85€
And coin will go public with this internal price. It is not invented, it was made by people, my demand.
The price is invented by Ruja&co. There's no clear definition how it's formed. It's just announced. And it's definitely not credible.
It is their right not to disclose cause they stated from the beginning this is closed source. Do you realize what the closed source means?
If someone does not believe tech does not exist only because it is not open source they will, of course, skip this. I see no point parroting this as a red flag. And again, how retarded is for Onecoin not to have blockchain among 1300 blockchains that are open source. Srsly...
OneCoin also has no real WhitePaper. You claim OneCoin is and has been in ICO state. Show me another ICO which has been running without White Paper, for 3 fking years.. Closed source/patents doesn't usually mean that nothing is published. OneCoin is again strange, because it published absolutely nothing, and LIED about bought WhitePaper proving current blockchain. But I guess nothing bothers you, not even that the CEO lies.