future of One Coin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 474
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:04 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:21 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:02 pm
Show some proofs that this is a paid title?
Or it is your opinion ?
Ruja's friend Evgeni Minchev, a PR-mogul and event organizer bought the rights to the "Bulgarian business woman of the year" -event in 2011. He is or at least was selling this event on request still in 2016.
https://web.archive.org/web/20160721021 ... vices.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20160721151 ... woman.html
As usual, there are no proofs for your claim, all that remains is your interpretation, misconception, and opinion biased by your illness with Onecoin.
You are mixing up their services of organizing paid PR events for the companies with this election based Business woman of the year event.
Lord Evgeni Minchev af Ethan and his team organize PR and advertising services to individuals and companies
He organizes PR events, paid ones, that is one of his branches aside from owning a license for Business woman of the year event.
I sent him an email and will wait for what he has to say on your claims.

In 2011 Evgeni Minchev von Bul bought press group “we the women” as well as the competition Business woman of the year with its 20 years of tradition. The brilliant 20th - edition was an unprecedented success with its patron the President of the National Assembly Mrs. Tsacheva. Among the selected for businesswoman of the year 2011 in various categories were Maya Tsakova, Albena Jordanova, Dessislava Bogatinova, Dessislava Raychinova, lawyer Biljana Toncheva, Victoria Kesarovska and others. Charitable funds were collected in favor of the home for orphans.

Nominations for the Businesswoman of 2012 will be announced in stages. They started in the Russian Ball on December 15.
Here we see that Evgeni bought this license that has 20 year tradition already. You can see that several women were selected and will be nominated for Business woman of the year 2012. Do you think they all paid for that, or only winner will pay? Or you think only Ruja paid?
Point here is that YOU THINK, no proofs.

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:21 pm
It doesn't look like this event has been organized after Ruja "won"/bought the title from Minchev in 2014. Minchev's website is also down (so I used archive.org links). The Facebook page of the event hasn't been updated since 2014: https://www.facebook.com/%D0%91%D0%98%D ... 102650218/
He bought this license in 2011 if I read correctly, maybe he is not doing it any more. You assume it is because Ruja bought the title. Bad Ruja.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:21 pm
Ruja knew Minchev years before she bought the title. Here it's mentioned Ruja was invited to Minchev's party in 2011. Lots of material like this can be found. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fk1lCV3p2c
They have remained friends. Here's news about Minchev on Ruja's yacht this summer 2017: https://www.dnes.bg/zvezdi/2017/07/13/e ... hta.347210
This is also no proof that she paid. Only your assumption. So if any business woman knows him that means they must not participate?
CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:56 pm
Ads are one thing, but OneCoin pushed the ad as "Ruja in Forbes cover" and the ad is tailor made to give that impression. Most people, I guess including you didn't even know it was an advertizement.. That's what is wrong. Trying to give untruthful impression for the members, in order to hype the founder "Dr" Ruja.
It is known and clear that Brand Voice Forbes is advertising department and anyone can pay to be there. Yes someone made a mistake to promote it like she had an interview for Forbes, mostly network hyped that as usual. But what is the point of that, they made a mistake but all is clear now.
It is paid Ad, anyone has the right to advertise, it is good for business you know.

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:27 pm
Another thing is the Economics conference, where Ruja bought time for her speech. OneCoin claimed untruthfully that Ruja was invited there. No, Ruja bought sponsorship. And the Economics after finding out who Ruja is, removed all traces of her from their Website.

I did lots of due diligence with The Economist case. It's you who knows absolutely nothing.
Again you speak like it is a fact yet it is only your assumption and I can vouch it is a wrong one. Read on.
If you got a response from them why they removed the article about the year where Ruja spoke then feel free to post it as the ultimate truth. I wrote to them but got no response. If they were "angry" on Ruja I suppose they would explain deletion, silence, however, tells me something else. Running away from bad publicity that Onecoin currently bring.

If you do not have a response from them, then it is your assumption that they were ignorant and stupid to call her there and then just "oh crap she is hitler" and removed the event.
You insult them of being that upprofessional. What are your credentials to do that sorry? Did you achieve something in your life instead of anonymously trolling onecoin for 2 years to speak of something like that? You are better thatn that, it is poison from real lunatic that is consuming you.

Since this is only your opinion why the event was removed let me tell you what is my opinion:

Just like Ruja was supposed to speak in Croatia on business woman event that Onecoin sponsored, but she did not and they were removed because asshole tabloid abused asshole lies and crap from the google to make a buzz against the ruling party in that country.
Even organizer explained that was the spin against president of Croatia and journalists didnt even check if tany of that is true.

NO ONE wants to be dragged into this "Onecoin war" with idiots so they distance themselves and yes, Onecoin needs to survive this war alone.

The same as some lunatic can call banks to "report" money laundry and banks just close accounts without the possibility of negotiating cause no one wants to deal with bad press. You do not just close account for money lundering you report owner to government.

The same as Economist did not want to deal with bad press cause they know the power of ignorant angry people on the internet and they removed it to distance themselves.

Just like Sweden closed investigation but reopened under idiot pressure.

No one wants to deal with you guys and your crap that you bring. Not Onecoin. But this will soon be over.





CryptoXpose
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:20 am

Oh wow, you email Minchev to ask if Ruja paid him to arrange and award her the title of his event. I'm sure Minchev will respond honestly! Are you kidding me? This is the level of your due diligence and logic obviously.. How surprising that lots of OneCoin people happened to be in the event where the results were announced.. :lol: What a coincidence! In those pictures I can see at least 3 OneCoin promoters from Finland. Sure they just flew from Finland to Sofia to see Ruja lose.. Right?

You have to be really fricking childlike not to understand what was going on. And especially considering the close relations with Ruja and Minchev.
If you do not have a response from them, then it is your assumption that they were ignorant and stupid to call her there and then just "oh crap she is hitler" and removed the event.
You insult them of being that upprofessional.
Jessica Brown said herself that The Economist event was organized by one of their local agents in Bulgaria.
"We were assured locally that Ruja Ignatova was a successful, serious and trustworthy businesswoman, writes Jessica Brown, content and program director of The Economist Group in the email.
In retrospect, we have tightened our routines, and talk time is not associated with sponsorship agreements, she adds."

I don't think The Economist would remove THE WHOLE EVENT AND EVERY TRACE OF RUJA, because of what you say "haters bring bad publicity".
In your words, The Economist should be more professional than that. Obviously they had good reasons for what they did, and Jessica Brown refered to it.. Of course she can't say it directly, but you have to be really idiot not to understand what she means with "in retrospect we have tightened our routines, and talk time is not associated with sponsorship agreements".
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 474
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:31 am

At the end, all boils down to personal opinion.

And if asking entities involved do not count, if only your opinion counts, then what the hell are we talking about here ;)


CryptoXpose
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:40 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:31 am
At the end, all boils down to personal opinion.

And if asking entities involved do not count, if only your opinion counts, then what the hell are we talking about here ;)
So you think it shows something when Minchev responds "No Ruja didn't pay me anything"?
What's the point of asking, when we know the answer?
Same as Ruja haven't ever paid anything to Principe, according to Principe. He just appears now in every goddamn OneCoin event for free obviously.

You can remain in your cult mentality, or you can use your brains.
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 474
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:42 am

How the hell we know? You are judge and jury with your assumptions ?

CryptoXpose
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:46 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:42 am
How the hell we know? You are judge and jury with your assumptions ?
You can use your brains, logic and probability based on the facts we know. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it's most probably a duck.

Do you really think 3 or more finnish OneCoin promoters would have flown from Finland to Sofia to the event, if Ruja was not gonna win?

Here's some info about "his lordship" Minchev. It really fits that he is long time friend with Ruja, I have to say: https://faketitlesandorders.wordpress.c ... v-von-bul/

John Reiner
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by John Reiner » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:33 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:46 am
Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:42 am
How the hell we know? You are judge and jury with your assumptions ?
You can use your brains, logic and probability based on the facts we know. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it's most probably a duck.

Do you really think 3 or more finnish OneCoin promoters would have flown from Finland to Sofia to the event, if Ruja was not gonna win?



Here's some info about "his lordship" Minchev. It really fits that he is long time friend with Ruja, I have to say: https://faketitlesandorders.wordpress.c ... v-von-bul/

Cryptoxpose , you belong to a group of Onecoin detractors spanning over a dozen people strong digging , searching , sharing and reinventing stories , putting a signature troll spin on them to suite your agenda ! Let’s face it , it doesn’t matter if Onecoin goes public and is worth $5.00 a coin , you and your hater freinds will surely find a reason or another crypto-story to spew out about Onecoin! So please don’t act like your words are Royalty or meaningful , and act like your disrespected because we don’t view things the way you yourself do. After all for you this has become personal , consuming your time and your life! You have have dug yourself so deep into this that you must play this out fully. Your greatest fear in life to date would be to be proven wrong!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 474
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:39 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:46 am
Here's some info about "his lordship" Minchev. It really fits that he is long time friend with Ruja, I have to say: https://faketitlesandorders.wordpress.c ... v-von-bul/
Not gonna comment your demented way of thinking, I will leave you to live your life with it.
But I must comment this blog you posted and I must say it is no better than this:
http://tim-tayshun.com/

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 474
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:42 am

John Reiner wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:33 am
After all for you this has become personal , consuming your time and your life! You have have dug yourself so deep into this that you must play this out fully. Your greatest fear in life to date would be to be proven wrong!
I agree fully

openmind
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by openmind » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:59 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:20 am
Oh wow, you email Minchev to ask if Ruja paid him to arrange and award her the title of his event. I'm sure Minchev will respond honestly! Are you kidding me? This is the level of your due diligence and logic obviously.. How surprising that lots of OneCoin people happened to be in the event where the results were announced.. :lol: What a coincidence! In those pictures I can see at least 3 OneCoin promoters from Finland. Sure they just flew from Finland to Sofia to see Ruja lose.. Right?

You have to be really fricking childlike not to understand what was going on. And especially considering the close relations with Ruja and Minchev.
If you do not have a response from them, then it is your assumption that they were ignorant and stupid to call her there and then just "oh crap she is hitler" and removed the event.
You insult them of being that upprofessional.
Jessica Brown said herself that The Economist event was organized by one of their local agents in Bulgaria.
"We were assured locally that Ruja Ignatova was a successful, serious and trustworthy businesswoman, writes Jessica Brown, content and program director of The Economist Group in the email.
In retrospect, we have tightened our routines, and talk time is not associated with sponsorship agreements, she adds."

I don't think The Economist would remove THE WHOLE EVENT AND EVERY TRACE OF RUJA, because of what you say "haters bring bad publicity".
In your words, The Economist should be more professional than that. Obviously they had good reasons for what they did, and Jessica Brown refered to it.. Of course she can't say it directly, but you have to be really idiot not to understand what she means with "in retrospect we have tightened our routines, and talk time is not associated with sponsorship agreements".
Mr President of The Universe try to create a "NEWS" about nothing, All The Econonist forums have SPONSORS. Oh...The Economist removed old event information about Dr. Ruja....what a "'NEWS"..... :lol:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests