future of One Coin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:52 pm

openmind wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:39 pm
it not was typo, you made it twice...you even don't know the name of the magazine and you made "due diligence" and then you wake up :lol:
You fking liar. See how many times I make the mistake in my tweets about The Economist earlier this year, and if I know the name of the magazine or not.
https://twitter.com/search?q=from%3Acry ... t&src=typd

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:15 pm

So, Jessica Brown The Economist content and program director confirmed in Aftenposten interview that Ruja got her speech due to OneCoin being platinum sponsor. Ruja was not invited to the Economist event, and The Economist has since removed all traces of Ruja and the whole Sofia summit where Ruja spoke.

So, whenever OneCoinists claim that Ruja was invited to The Economist summit, it is a lie. She bought her presentation time.

openmind

Post by openmind » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:30 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:50 pm
Ruja bought OneCoin a Platinum sponsorhip in the Fourth EU-Southeast Europe Summit held on October 14-15 2015 in Sofia Bulgaria, in order to be able to make a short 15 minute speech there.

Now if you do a search on The Economist website, you will not find even a trace of the whole Fourth EU-Southeast Europe summit anymore, let alone anything about Ruja.
https://i.imgur.com/xgCKRAO.jpg
Like the image link shows, The Economist removed the whole summit and all traces about Ruja on its website.
http://www.economist.com/events-confere ... sofia-2015
You can however still see this on webarchive, confirming the fact that it was removed. No other Summit was removed except the one were Ruja was sponsor: https://web.archive.org/web/20160711001 ... sofia-2015

Norway's biggest newspaper Aftenposten interviewed The Economist content and program manager, who said they have tightened their routines after the Ruja incident.
https://archive.is/qMx1s#selection-2415.0-2431.108
https://i.imgur.com/Na5I0XG.jpg

Jessica Brown The Economist content and program director said in the Aftenposten interview:

"In the fall of 2015, Onecoin was "platinum sponsor" for an event directed by the prestigious magazine The Economist in Sofia, Bulgaria. As part of the sponsorship agreement, Ignatova was offered a speech at the event, The Economist reported to Aftenposten.
- This event was organized by one of our agents. We were assured locally that Ruja Ignatova was a successful, serious and trustworthy businesswoman, writes Jessica Brown, content and program director of The Economist Group in the email.
In retrospect, we have tightened our routines, and talk time is not associated with sponsorship agreements," she adds."
It is "BIG BIG" news, beware of OneCoin because Dr. Ruja spoke more then 15 minutes... :lol:

openmind

Post by openmind » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:33 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:15 pm
So, Jessica Brown The Economist content and program director confirmed in Aftenposten interview that Ruja got her speech due to OneCoin being platinum sponsor. Ruja was not invited to the Economist event, and The Economist has since removed all traces of Ruja and the whole Sofia summit where Ruja spoke.

So, whenever OneCoinists claim that Ruja was invited to The Economist summit, it is a lie. She bought her presentation time.
In the video we can see OneCoin as a platinum sponsor...SPONSOR...SPONSOR...SPONSOR.....do you understand what it means sponsor Mr President of The Universe??
Last edited by openmind on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:38 pm

openmind wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:33 pm
In video we can see OneCoin as a platinum sponsor...SPONSOR...SPONSOR...SPONSOR.....do you understand what it means sponsor Mr President of The Universe??
Yes, but most OneCoinists don't understand that Ruja was only able to speak there because of the sponsorship. They just hype that Ruja was invited to The Economist summit, which is a lie.

Even Ruja's own website hype that Ruja is featured on The Economist website (she was because of the sponsorship): http://drrujaignatova.com/Dr-Ruja-Ignatova.pdf

Well, she isn't, anymore.

All these things, "the Forbes", The Economist summit speech, Financial IT case etc. were done in order to be able to give stupid members a better impression of Ruja.
And it definitely worked.
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

openmind

Post by openmind » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:50 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:38 pm
openmind wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:33 pm
In video we can see OneCoin as a platinum sponsor...SPONSOR...SPONSOR...SPONSOR.....do you understand what it means sponsor Mr President of The Universe??
Yes, but most OneCoinists don't understand that Ruja was only able to speak there because of the sponsorship. They just hype that Ruja was invited to The Economist summit, which is a lie.

Even Ruja's own website hype that Ruja is featured on The Economist website (she was because of the sponsorship): http://drrujaignatova.com/Dr-Ruja-Ignatova.pdf

Well, she isn't, anymore.

All these things, "the Forbes", The Economist summit speech, Financial IT case etc. were done in order to be able to give stupid members a better impression of Ruja.
And it definitely worked.
All companies are doing this all over the world......what's a "'NEWS'' ...sell everything came from USA not from Bulgaria :lol:

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:53 pm

openmind wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:50 pm
All companies are doing this all over the world......what's a "'NEWS'' ...sell everything came from USA not from Bulgaria :lol:
All companies try to create a trustworthy cult figure of their founder with false claims? I don't think so...

openmind

Post by openmind » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:25 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:53 pm
openmind wrote:
All companies try to create a trustworthy cult figure of their founder with false claims? I don't think so...
All companies are doing this all over the world just OPEN your eyes. You are so naive...

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:00 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:53 pm
openmind wrote:
Ah imagine you Cryptoxpose , getting your ears wet in the cryptoworld years ago with Bitcoin , and Satoshi Nakamoto! A consensus open source blockchain figure whom you probably have worshiped like a God , and you make a comment like that ? Talk about a cult figure... Hmmmm🤦‍♂️

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:45 pm

John Reiner wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:00 pm
Ah imagine you Cryptoxpose , getting your ears wet in the cryptoworld years ago with Bitcoin , and Satoshi Nakamoto! A consensus open source blockchain figure whom you probably have worshiped like a God , and you make a comment like that ? Talk about a cult figure... Hmmmm🤦‍♂️
Why do you write these totally stupid messages going personal? No I don't have any cult figures. I'm not into cults or cult-like mentality, I despise that.
I'm not any Bitcoin enthusiast even. I guess my Bitcoin assets are couple of hundreds, practically nothing. My assets are in 6 other cryptos. I do use Bitcoin for some things like paying my VPN etc small things.