future of One Coin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Biba munda
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:08 pm

future of One Coin

Post by Biba munda » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:27 pm

What is the future of one Coin what will be Rate expect when will be One Coin enter into the Open Market :roll:

CryptoXpose
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:25 am

If OneCoin will be ever exchanged on totally open markets, what Ruja says about the price is totally irrelevant.

There's already an Ukrainian OneCoin exchange. They pay 0.025€ for OneCoin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbfHBEWwxTg
https://onecoinsign.com/exchange

If OneCoin will be exchanged on totally open markets, my guess is, that since there's a huge selling demand and not many buyers, the price will go somewhere to 0.000x € level or lower. To prevent that, I expect Ruja only allows trading in OneCoin controlled exchange and puts up some selling limits or some other tricks to prevent immeadiate collapse.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:42 am

I think only big investors, big names, big whales can afford to predict future (like in Bitcoin, cause they actually influence it), so on this forum, there are no people that can predict the future.

slobodanboda
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:54 am

Re: future of One Coin

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:51 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:25 am
If OneCoin will be ever exchanged on totally open markets, what Ruja says about the price is totally irrelevant.

There's already an Ukrainian OneCoin exchange. They pay 0.025€ for OneCoin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbfHBEWwxTg
https://onecoinsign.com/exchange

If OneCoin will be exchanged on totally open markets, my guess is, that since there's a huge selling demand and not many buyers, the price will go somewhere to 0.000x € level or lower. To prevent that, I expect Ruja only allows trading in OneCoin controlled exchange and puts up some selling limits or some other tricks to prevent immeadiate collapse.
YOU ALWAYS DISAPPOINT ME.
HOW YOU CAN FIND SUCH SHIT WEB SITES.
THERE IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT THEY WORK SOME BLACK BUSINESS NOW ALLOWED FROM OL COMPANY AND THERE IS WARNING: Do not use your username from OC account.
I AM SORRY THAT YOU TRY THREAT IT AS REGULAR COMPANY JOB.
ALSO WAY HOW THEY TRY DO THIS JOB THROUGH DEALSHAKER ONLY SHOWS THAT IS NOT SUPPORTED FROM OL AND YOUR ACCOUNT CAN BE FROZEN EASY.
I ADVISE YOU USE SUCH SITES BUT DON'T TRY SHOW IT AS SOME REPRESENTATIVE EXCHANGE FOR OC.
PATHETIC.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:51 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:51 am
I AM SORRY THAT YOU TRY THREAT IT AS REGULAR COMPANY JOB.
No I'm not. I've talked about it before. It's obviously a black market exchange. The only interesting thing about it is the price they offer to pay for the coin: 0.025€ which is definitely more realistic price (even though still imo way too high price when masses can start selling) than Ruja's 15.95€.

Infact I informed Igor about this exchange long ago, Igor contacted the OneLife compliance,because it's obviously breaking compliance but nothing has happened. This guy Sergey Ribakov is openly advertizing his black market on different Facebook OneCoin groups. The company doesn't even care, even though the exchange operates via fake DealShaker deals. :D

slobodanboda
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:54 am

Re: future of One Coin

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:40 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:51 pm
slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:51 am
I AM SORRY THAT YOU TRY THREAT IT AS REGULAR COMPANY JOB.
No I'm not. I've talked about it before. It's obviously a black market exchange. The only interesting thing about it is the price they offer to pay for the coin: 0.025€ which is definitely more realistic price (even though still imo way too high price when masses can start selling) than Ruja's 15.95€.

Infact I informed Igor about this exchange long ago, Igor contacted the OneLife compliance,because it's obviously breaking compliance but nothing has happened. This guy Sergey Ribakov is openly advertizing his black market on different Facebook OneCoin groups. The company doesn't even care, even though the exchange operates via fake DealShaker deals. :D
I CAN GIVE YOU ANOTHER CALCULATION.
IF THEY BOUGHT SEVERAL POWER PACKS IN FEBRUARY OR APRIL THEY COULD GET 3.500.000 AND MORE COINS FOR EUR48.700.
NOW THEY ARE SELLING 1.000.000 FOR EUR55.000.
SO, THEY MAKE PROFIT 350% FOR ONE POWER PACK.
ALWAYS EXIST ANOTHER CALCULATION AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN THEIR MINDS LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN YOUR FOR ALL YOUR OFFENSE ON OC/OL.

slobodanboda
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:54 am

Re: future of One Coin

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:53 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:40 pm
CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:51 pm
slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:51 am
I AM SORRY THAT YOU TRY THREAT IT AS REGULAR COMPANY JOB.
No I'm not. I've talked about it before. It's obviously a black market exchange. The only interesting thing about it is the price they offer to pay for the coin: 0.025€ which is definitely more realistic price (even though still imo way too high price when masses can start selling) than Ruja's 15.95€.

Infact I informed Igor about this exchange long ago, Igor contacted the OneLife compliance,because it's obviously breaking compliance but nothing has happened. This guy Sergey Ribakov is openly advertizing his black market on different Facebook OneCoin groups. The company doesn't even care, even though the exchange operates via fake DealShaker deals. :D
I CAN GIVE YOU ANOTHER CALCULATION.
IF THEY BOUGHT SEVERAL POWER PACKS IN FEBRUARY OR APRIL THEY COULD GET 3.500.000 AND MORE COINS FOR EUR48.700.
NOW THEY ARE SELLING 1.000.000 FOR EUR55.000.
SO, THEY MAKE PROFIT 350% FOR ONE POWER PACK.
ALWAYS EXIST ANOTHER CALCULATION AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN THEIR MINDS LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN YOUR FOR ALL YOUR OFFENSE ON OC/OL.
DO NOT BE SURE THAT COMPANY DOESN'T CARE.
THEY HAVE WARNING IF THEY FIND UNPROPORTIONAL DEAL ON DEALSHAKER THEY HAVE RIGHT FREEZE ACCOUNT 6 OR 9 MONTHS.
HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY ACCOUNT ARE FROZEN FROM COMPANY.
I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY I JUST HEARD MANY BUT BECAUSE YOU KNOW ALL YOU COULD TELL ME.
THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL OC/OL PROJECT AND CHEATERS WILL ALWAYS BE IN ONECOIN, BITCOIN OR ANYWHERE BUT YOU FOCUS ONLY FOR ONE IN ONECOIN WORLD.
THIS IS JUST WASTING TIME.

Biba munda
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by Biba munda » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Onecoin have 120 Billion Coins capacity and Almost 30% Coins have mined In which the Major Role Power Combo Packages in increasing the number of coins, which will end up after a few days, and furter the number of coins in the ICO packages will be very few.How the company takes the one coin rate above, Ripple has the best block chain technology, but the number of coins is too high, due to which the rate does not cost touch to one dollar. :cry: :cry:

slobodanboda
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:54 am

Re: future of One Coin

Post by slobodanboda » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:38 pm

Biba munda wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:40 pm
Onecoin have 120 Billion Coins capacity and Almost 30% Coins have mined In which the Major Role Power Combo Packages in increasing the number of coins, which will end up after a few days, and furter the number of coins in the ICO packages will be very few.How the company takes the one coin rate above, Ripple has the best block chain technology, but the number of coins is too high, due to which the rate does not cost touch to one dollar. :cry: :cry:
ALSO NEED TO EXPECT THAT NUMBER OF ACCOUNTS WILL INCREASE NO MATTER IF POWER PACKS WILL NOT EXIST.
MANY POWER PACKS BOUGHT WITH 10-20 PERSONS TOGETHER AND NOT ALL OF THEM OPEN ACCOUNTS BUT THEY MUST ON NEXT PERIOD BEFORE ICO.
AFTER ICO THEY SHOULD GET THEIR PART OF COINS ON OWN ACCOUNTS AND NUMBER OF ACCOUNTS WILL INCREASE.
IN SAME PERIOD NUMBER OF NEW COINS WILL DECREASE BECAUSE NEW PACKAGES ARE MUCH WORSE THEN NOW AND I DON'T EXPECT THAT MANY PEOPLE WILL DECIDE BUY PACKAGES IN NEW CONDITIONS.
I THINK THIS IS ALSO GOOD IF COMPANY PREDICT THAT IS ENOUGH OC SOLD UNTIL NOW.

Biba munda
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Re: future of One Coin

Post by Biba munda » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:49 pm

How can be increase one coin value after a weak who will be biy starter+ trader package cast 690euro and he will be get almost 60 to 65 coins if the coin value maximum increase to 10 euro then too he will be get 650 euro But i don't think so the coin value will be increase to much Bacause coins capacity 120 Billion To much Coins How can this possible we all is worry about this :roll: :?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests