future of One Coin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
openmind

Re: future of One Coin

Post by openmind » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:46 am

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:13 am
flatrate wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:01 pm
https://dealshaker.com/en/deal/discount ... wFuPswQFpw~

looks like someone is betting big on a ONE public launch come October 8th..
"Buy this deal on 8th October 2018". Yeah a huge bet.

Wow, not only this Petar Kralev is a huge bulgarian car dealer selling 200 cars with 100% ONEs, also a real estate and furniture dealer with different merchant profiles.

https://dealshaker.com/en/merchant/InnX ... GQE~/about
https://dealshaker.com/en/merchant/bwqs ... tzk~/about
https://www.dealshaker.com/en/merchant/ ... -A4~/about

What could possibly go wrong again. Last time I talked to Igor about these 100% ONE mass car dealers, Igor claimed it's all true and he had already bought one from China... Then it turned out he was so "enthusiastic that he had already bought the car in his mind, but not really" or something like that.
81 020 18 is comming :lol: :lol:

openmind

Post by openmind » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:48 am

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:31 am
Grujo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:36 am
Igor, didn’t you say you helped Kenny evaluate this new coin and you decided it was a good opportunity. That was before he announced what coin he is promoting.
Igor Alberts and Iulian Cimbala also confirmed promoting DAG: https://www.facebook.com/KariWahlroosDA ... 99/?type=3
Perfect news! We do not need them in OneLife!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:39 am

Grujo wrote:
Igor, didn’t you say you helped Kenny evaluate this new coin and you decided it was a good opportunity. That was before he announced what coin he is promoting.
I knew back then he wants to sell dag education so he asked my help. I don’t think dagcoin itself is scam so I told hin go do it since his onelife business stopped anyway.

It is different matter that I know dag is not proven at all and iota already often have stucked tx in tangle.
Dag is more for industry coin, not currency as kari wants to copy and also hashgraph is new version of dag that solves all but it is patented.

Dag is the technology (directed acyclic graph) underlying byteball and iota for now. Naming coin dagcoin is as stupid as naming coin blockchaincoin. But hell, what does kari know :) Luckily he will pull such ignorants from onelife.

I wish them luck. Although I personally see the same fate as firstcoin. But at least dagcoin actually have comits and activity on github. They are very following byteball dev work cause dagcoin is a copy of byteball. Their whitelaler is 95% byteball copy.
What will happen if byteball abandones project? :)
IMO, no future.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:45 am

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Grujo wrote:
Igor Alberts and Iulian Cimbala also confirmed promoting DAG: https://www.facebook.com/KariWahlroosDA ... 99/?type=3
This is known for 2 weeks or more internally. Albers went to estonia to see the “technology”. How stupid is to fly to see opensource code when you can see it on gitbub. Then they flew to sofia to demand similar and were kinda kicked out. I mean what type of man are you to take millions promoting something and now all of the sudden you ask “do we even have tech?”

Please remember what you guys were saying all those 3 years about kari and albers. You of all should know them being kicked out onelife is a good thing and it is very low of you to “celebrate” this as a problem for onecoin.

But I must give alberts credit cause at least he had dignity to go to sofia for final talk. Iilian cimbala is a worm that took onelife money and now he lures leaders on onelife events. Hope he manages to pull out as many ignorants such as themselves as they can.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:15 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:45 am
CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Grujo wrote:
This is known for 2 weeks or more internally. Albers went to estonia to see the “technology”. How stupid is to fly to see opensource code when you can see it on gitbub. Then they flew to sofia to demand similar and were kinda kicked out. I mean what type of man are you to take millions promoting something and now all of the sudden you ask “do we even have tech?”

Please remember what you guys were saying all those 3 years about kari and albers. You of all should know them being kicked out onelife is a good thing and it is very low of you to “celebrate” this as a problem for onecoin.

But I must give alberts credit cause at least he had dignity to go to sofia for final talk. Iilian cimbala is a worm that took onelife money and now he lures leaders on onelife events. Hope he manages to pull out as many ignorants such as themselves as they can.
So, I guess the company didn't show Igor Alberts pretty much anything. Rather have the guy with the biggest downline (at least according to BusinessForHome earnings list) go, than introduce him to tech and show *something*. For the Onecoin company it seems it's better to claim being transparent while in reality being totally opposite.

I can guess how your visit to Sofia goes. You are not allowed to see anything, but some guy comes to assure you, that "yees we have everything", after which you are even more convinced than ever. At least Igor Alberts is not that easy.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:41 pm

Do you really think albers whould know what he sees ? :)

Yes, IT has confidetiality agreement and no can see them from outside onecoin company. Onelife network included.
When you see how easy leaders are shown to be tree jumping monkeys and copycats, I say it is a good decision.
Don’t you people understand what closed source means?

As for me, no, I will not be able to see IT now, and based on answers I get for my questions, I will decide wheather to waste time with onecoin or not.

But seeing how happy many leaders who go ther now (cause alberts tried to convert them) I think it will be fine :)

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:41 pm
Do you really think albers whould know what he sees ? :)

Yes, IT has confidetiality agreement and no can see them from outside onecoin company. Onelife network included.
When you see how easy leaders are shown to be tree jumping monkeys and copycats, I say it is a good decision.
Don’t you people understand what closed source means?

As for me, no, I will not be able to see IT now, and based on answers I get for my questions, I will decide wheather to waste time with onecoin or not.

But seeing how happy many leaders who go ther now (cause alberts tried to convert them) I think it will be fine :)
I mean, even basic introduction to the tech. There's no need to show any source code, just basic introduction to the systems running. Show the real blockchain explorer in action etc. It would in NO WAY endanger anything.
But no, "good decision not to show anything" yeah. I guess it's good decision not to show anything to you too. :lol: It's just absolutely idiotic and raises suspicion. Like they have so super secret future alien technology, that they can't do even basic introduction to it. Ridiculous.

I think some of leaders like Alberts gave it years, and even gave the company a chance to introduce their tech privately to him, but not.
That's a waste of time visit if anything, cause you want to believe so much. It's pretty much the same what answers you will get. You're on board to the end. It doesn't take much to convince a person who desperately wants to believe.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:36 pm

I agree that complete tech darkness is not good. My visit is purposed to talk about that.

For “good decision” I meant it is good that ima did not see tech.

But IMO, they are silent cause they say to have fast blockchain and that is enough. At least they think so maybe. I will find that out when I sit there. Maybe they do not talk more cause they would then disclose “a recipee” dunno.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:15 pm

Mr Honesty & IGOR, do you really think these serial MLM gangsters are leaving because some gripe with IT ? do you really think the EURO ambassador was cut loose because of a few off statements at his RARA rallies ? do you actually think the shedding of IMA's has anything remotely to do with ONE ?

NO NO NO... IMO, these people were hired to do a job and they did it very well. They were hired to build a network and make money from the comp plan. They are quitting, fired or leaving because the opportunity to earn commissions from comp plan is over. Nothing at all to do with IT or blockchain or any of that silly troll copy/paste junk from tim. Simple, if ONE does not have a blockchain everyone is going to jail.

I think we should be privy to basic running of blockchain as well, but company thinks otherwise. I also want a credible CEO that does not try to take over and change direction of company to. I would also love to know how she is going to keep an orderly market when its public ? Even if she puts a limit on selling I am sure there will not be a limit on buying, so who is going to be selling ONE to buyers ?

See Mr. Honesty, plenty of questions by the apologists as you call us..

Hold tight, ONE is six feet from gold son..

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:31 pm

Well, Igor Alberts and Andreea claim to be top MLM earners in the world marketing OneCoin/OneLife according to the BFH list: https://www.businessforhome.org/

Alberts has enough money, so he could retire just fine already. It seems he didn't want to end his MLM careeer at OneCoin/OneLife for some reason..

Another interesting detail about BusinessForHome. Before BFH has been very OneCoin/OneLife friendly, some claiming that Ted Nuyten was paid by Ruja. During the last 6 months or so, this doesn't seem to be the case anymore. First BFH revealed that Onecoiners tried to hack the best MLM leader voting, which led BFH to interrupt voting for Ruja. Now their latest 100 Solid Top MLM Companies For 2018 -article doesn't even list OneLife at all. Some comments asking where is OneLife in this list have been deleted. Interesting turn..