future of One Coin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Biba munda

future of One Coin

Post by Biba munda » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:27 pm

What is the future of one Coin what will be Rate expect when will be One Coin enter into the Open Market :roll:

CryptoXpose

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:25 am

If OneCoin will be ever exchanged on totally open markets, what Ruja says about the price is totally irrelevant.

There's already an Ukrainian OneCoin exchange. They pay 0.025€ for OneCoin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbfHBEWwxTg
https://onecoinsign.com/exchange

If OneCoin will be exchanged on totally open markets, my guess is, that since there's a huge selling demand and not many buyers, the price will go somewhere to 0.000x € level or lower. To prevent that, I expect Ruja only allows trading in OneCoin controlled exchange and puts up some selling limits or some other tricks to prevent immeadiate collapse.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:42 am

I think only big investors, big names, big whales can afford to predict future (like in Bitcoin, cause they actually influence it), so on this forum, there are no people that can predict the future.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:51 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:25 am
If OneCoin will be ever exchanged on totally open markets, what Ruja says about the price is totally irrelevant.

There's already an Ukrainian OneCoin exchange. They pay 0.025€ for OneCoin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbfHBEWwxTg
https://onecoinsign.com/exchange

If OneCoin will be exchanged on totally open markets, my guess is, that since there's a huge selling demand and not many buyers, the price will go somewhere to 0.000x € level or lower. To prevent that, I expect Ruja only allows trading in OneCoin controlled exchange and puts up some selling limits or some other tricks to prevent immeadiate collapse.
YOU ALWAYS DISAPPOINT ME.
HOW YOU CAN FIND SUCH SHIT WEB SITES.
THERE IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT THEY WORK SOME BLACK BUSINESS NOW ALLOWED FROM OL COMPANY AND THERE IS WARNING: Do not use your username from OC account.
I AM SORRY THAT YOU TRY THREAT IT AS REGULAR COMPANY JOB.
ALSO WAY HOW THEY TRY DO THIS JOB THROUGH DEALSHAKER ONLY SHOWS THAT IS NOT SUPPORTED FROM OL AND YOUR ACCOUNT CAN BE FROZEN EASY.
I ADVISE YOU USE SUCH SITES BUT DON'T TRY SHOW IT AS SOME REPRESENTATIVE EXCHANGE FOR OC.
PATHETIC.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:51 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:51 am
No I'm not. I've talked about it before. It's obviously a black market exchange. The only interesting thing about it is the price they offer to pay for the coin: 0.025€ which is definitely more realistic price (even though still imo way too high price when masses can start selling) than Ruja's 15.95€.

Infact I informed Igor about this exchange long ago, Igor contacted the OneLife compliance,because it's obviously breaking compliance but nothing has happened. This guy Sergey Ribakov is openly advertizing his black market on different Facebook OneCoin groups. The company doesn't even care, even though the exchange operates via fake DealShaker deals. :D

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:40 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:51 pm
slobodanboda wrote:
No I'm not. I've talked about it before. It's obviously a black market exchange. The only interesting thing about it is the price they offer to pay for the coin: 0.025€ which is definitely more realistic price (even though still imo way too high price when masses can start selling) than Ruja's 15.95€.

Infact I informed Igor about this exchange long ago, Igor contacted the OneLife compliance,because it's obviously breaking compliance but nothing has happened. This guy Sergey Ribakov is openly advertizing his black market on different Facebook OneCoin groups. The company doesn't even care, even though the exchange operates via fake DealShaker deals. :D
I CAN GIVE YOU ANOTHER CALCULATION.
IF THEY BOUGHT SEVERAL POWER PACKS IN FEBRUARY OR APRIL THEY COULD GET 3.500.000 AND MORE COINS FOR EUR48.700.
NOW THEY ARE SELLING 1.000.000 FOR EUR55.000.
SO, THEY MAKE PROFIT 350% FOR ONE POWER PACK.
ALWAYS EXIST ANOTHER CALCULATION AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN THEIR MINDS LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN YOUR FOR ALL YOUR OFFENSE ON OC/OL.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:53 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:40 pm
CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:51 pm
slobodanboda wrote:

I CAN GIVE YOU ANOTHER CALCULATION.
IF THEY BOUGHT SEVERAL POWER PACKS IN FEBRUARY OR APRIL THEY COULD GET 3.500.000 AND MORE COINS FOR EUR48.700.
NOW THEY ARE SELLING 1.000.000 FOR EUR55.000.
SO, THEY MAKE PROFIT 350% FOR ONE POWER PACK.
ALWAYS EXIST ANOTHER CALCULATION AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN THEIR MINDS LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN YOUR FOR ALL YOUR OFFENSE ON OC/OL.
DO NOT BE SURE THAT COMPANY DOESN'T CARE.
THEY HAVE WARNING IF THEY FIND UNPROPORTIONAL DEAL ON DEALSHAKER THEY HAVE RIGHT FREEZE ACCOUNT 6 OR 9 MONTHS.
HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY ACCOUNT ARE FROZEN FROM COMPANY.
I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY I JUST HEARD MANY BUT BECAUSE YOU KNOW ALL YOU COULD TELL ME.
THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL OC/OL PROJECT AND CHEATERS WILL ALWAYS BE IN ONECOIN, BITCOIN OR ANYWHERE BUT YOU FOCUS ONLY FOR ONE IN ONECOIN WORLD.
THIS IS JUST WASTING TIME.