Onecoin new blockchain launch in Bangkok was just a show ?

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Onecoin new blockchain launch in Bangkok was just a show ?

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:41 am

Thanks for this.
It's not the point if I believe or not. I read everything open minded, believe it or not, I still read even behingMLM open minded.
But 100% of his articles end up very falsely interpreted. Blogs tend to hook for one project to attract clicks, and they search for any crumbs where this project was mentioned. An example is Bangladesh case that was put under Onecoin title and logo on behingMLM where Onecoin was just small part of what those people falsely promoted.

I read this page you posted and I see a similar pattern there. A subdomain is called bigcoinscam and that news talks about a totally different company that only had Bigcoin as a part of its offers. I can not say for 100% but my understanding is that Bigcoin was Sebastian's project and he worked for those guys from Prospect. Well, seems like this Prospect thing was some investment scheme that collapsed, cause you can not take the money and have no plan, no vision. Ruja was just a financial consultant and cryptocurrency educator (well, not the tech part of CC). After she realized how poor project was, she decided to start her own vision. Sebastian saw it and he joined her. My opinion and understandings of Bigcoin. It was just a cryptocurrency attempt who picked the wrong project to promote it. So Onecoin is doing it itself.

As we see, for now, the focus is put to coin usability, merchants, stable value. It just might work out. People are needed though.
Why not wait for this IPO and see what happens.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Not all coins are owned by users.
Doesn't it bother you at all, that the company is in no way announcing how many coins are in circulation and how many are owned by the company?
Why is everything so non-transparent, even though the company and its leaders claim otherwise?

Do you understand, that if you'd create ICO and wouldn't release information how many coins will be kept by you and how many coins are in circulation, that would be deemed a scam in a second.. I'm amazed these kind of things don't bother you at all, but you can always "explain" it somehow in good way.

I can't wait to hear how you are not concerned about this at all, even though in any other case it would scream scam warning, but not in OneCoin's case, right? :D

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:58 pm

Of course, I am not concerned. You realize by now that anyone that joins Onecoin has complete trust in the company. Skeptics can choose the rest of 800+ cryptocurrencies. Science has proved that only con men and people who tended to trick people are always scared to be tricked themselves so they would also run away from Onecoin thinking they will be scammed :)

Not all ICOs show number of tokens/coins sold. I recently participated in tezos.com fundraiser that was record breaking and there was no number of tokens showed. Only ETH and BTC contributed. Also cash investors are kept in secret and how many tokens they bought. Now we wait for tezos to list on coinmarketcap.com to see price and market cap.
Crypto ICO is a risky business, not for everyone.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:30 pm

Eh.. In Tezos case it was announced they will get 8.5% of the money contributed during fund raising and 10% of tokens. So it is announced percentually how many tokens Tezos Foundation will have.

But in OneCoin's case nobody knows anything how many tokens (coins) the company has percentually or otherwise. But this doesn't bother you, because you have complete trust in OneCoin.. :shock:

I don't think that all people who joined OneCoin have complete trust in it. So many smaller and bigger leaders have left, members stay quiet, social media activity has decreased considerably. For example in Finland OneCoin is practically dead.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:05 am

Yes, I have trust in the company, but I agree with you that not all people joined cause they have trust. Some of the people were tricked to join by bad leaders because they were promised a high profit. But let's not put all blame on bad leaders, it is commons sense to get away from anyone that promises you 10-100x profit. They were greedy. But they were not tricked. Cause if Onecoin public trading goes well and it is liquid, those people will profit after all.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:26 am

Don't you think that having this kind of "complete trust" in the company can fade your objectivity a bit?
I mean, at least I don't have complete trust in any company. It seems you have an "explanation" for almost anything, and when you don't, you still have "complete trust" in OneCoin which conveniently covers all the unexplainable.

I'm sorry, but to me that sounds like something Tom Cruise would say about the cult of Scientology... Complete trust. That's not something an objective person would say in my opinion when trying to uncover the truth.

You have absolutely no idea how many coins are in circulation, how many coins are owned by the company. But you have complete trust in the company and its professional(?) leaders:

Ok..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:25 am

You are using manipulative strategy now please no need to do that. The only ones that are clouded are you guys because you are the ones that are so persuaded this is all a scam that you will see anything with that mentality and you will focus on not so important things.
For example, you go to buy a car, you need it to transfer yourself from point A to point B. You find an awesome deal, cheap car, runs and works perfectly, but you find some scratches and bumps on the body that have no relation to the car's functionality and you pass to buy it because of scratches and bumps although that car would be a good deal and it would fulfill its purpose.

Complete trust might be wrong phrase that I used here indeed. It can mean that I believe totally anything I see from the company. Well, depends, I believe anything official that is stated, I need to cause I joined. But I do not believe almost anything I see from the Onelife network until it is confirmed officially. Also, my trust is for those things we can not see, like the blockchain.The fact that I don't know circulating supply is also not really important right now cause the price is tied to difficulty making it internal, not really publicly credible. We will see it when the time comes.
Why don't we see it? I have no clue but I disagree with it the same as I disagree with explorer. But I think we have too little info so our knowledge is limited. I am optimistic that when OC is public all this will be much more clear.