Onecoin new blockchain launch in Bangkok was just a show ?

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Onecoin new blockchain launch in Bangkok was just a show ?

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:15 pm

Some "specialists" state that new blockchain launch on October 01. 2016. in Bangkok was just a show.

Why do they say that? Apparently, they think blockchain timestamp has to match time in the back office Onecoin account.
Let's see what they think (source for my quote is onecoinscam.info):
onecoinscam.info wrote: This is a screenprint of one of the OneLife accounts we have used for our own investigations:
Image
On 5 December 2016 a new version of the onelife.eu backend was launched which only shows dates without times, but this screenshot in the old layout above clearly shows that the transactions in the OneCoin Account have a Date & Timestamp 1 October 2016 00:00:01 and 00:00:02 GMT/UTC respectively, so directly after midnight.
Image

The so-called “mining” of the genesis block took place 9.5 hours later at 09:31:13 GMT/UTC which is clearly visible on this screenshot:
Image
Old Back office layout:
Image
This is irrefutable proof that the “mining” of the genesis block in the presence of “Dr” Ruja Ignatova during the Bangkok event was one big show. There was no “pre-mining”, all transactions for migrations of coins and “coin doubling” were already registered in the OneCoin account long before. The “pre-mined genesis block” has no connection whatsoever with member’s OneCoin and Coinsafe accounts
Ok so in the back office, we see that number of coins from old blockchain was written in the Onecoin back office account at midnight on October 01. 2016. And as we can see on both new and old blockchain viewer in the back office, genesis block has the timestamp 09:31:13 UTC and according to this they say new blockchain start at the event in Bangkok was just a show?

Ok let's see the facts. In the above screenshot we can see that genesis block has timestamp 09:31:13 UTC
Image

We can easily exchange time on timebie.com and see what Bangkok time would match this genesis block timestamp:
Image

Seems like it would have to be 16:31(04:31PM). Well I know Bangkok event was 02:00PM - 07:00PM but I asked some leaders that were present there if they remember the time ruja was on the stage when New blockchain was launched:
Here is some Balcan Cor group:
Image
Diamond leader whos name is hidden says it was around 16-17h (04-05 PM)

I also asked them to check the info in the international Diamond group and this was the response:
Image

Seems like if the blockchian is concerned, genesis block has the correct time and Mastermind event that we saw on youtube was indeed LIVE, not just a show.

Now let's see why does the back office time not match blockchain timestamp?

First of all, we need to understand that blockchain and back office are not the same data base. Back office data base might use Mysql, Oracle or whatever database server.

Also, any Bitcoin exchange (coinbase.com, kraken.com etc) use some kind of database to store transactions that are executed on their web site, and also they store transactions from the blockchain in their own database and time from their web site and timestamp from the blockchain does not match and that is normal.

Let me show you one transaction time on my bitcoin wallet from coinmate.io
Image
Image
As you can see times do not match in web account and blockchain, they are not linked, website account back office uses a separate database, maybe mysql or whatever, and blockchain records only coin transactions. Meaning, blockchain is not account-centric, there is another database for that, blockchain is only coin-centric. Web database and blockchains might be on different time zone locations. That is probably the reason why they removed times from back office to prevent confusion or haters using this to exploit that the most people will not know that the same happens with bitcoin exchanges and transactions.

CONCLUSION:
Since the timestamp of the genesis block (09:31 AM UTC) matches local Bangkok time (04:31 AM BKK) when dr Ruja launched new blockchain, we can se that it was LIVE.

The fact that back office time does not match timestamp is so normal, we can see that on all bitcoin exchanges. That is why Onelife removed time from back office (my opinion).

Also, I remember that I saw my doubled coins later on the evening because it took some time to delived al those premined coins from the genesis block to around 2.5Milliom wallets ;)

And it is intended that we can not see those transactions in the blockchain, we can see big ones, but where are small ones executed we can not know. But we know that similar tech is coming to Bitcoin and Etheroum called "lightning network" ;) My 2 cents.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Onecoin new blockchain launch in Bangkok was just a show ?

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:38 pm

There's a lot of small transactions visible on backoffice blockchain view, which according to Pierre shows "detailed information", just nothing that can be connected to real life. Again, I find it amusing that you talk about OneCoin having tech that is just coming to Bitcoin and Ethereum considering that:
- the white paper of the future advanced blockchain system doesn't even talk about this
- nobody knows any previous developers of OneCoin, NOBODY in the blockchain/cryptocurrency scene, but you say they have already "similar tech" to lightning network which is definitely no easy task even for an army of top developers.

I have to say, you are extremely good at creating bullshit explanation which may seem like good ones for non-techy people. Needless to say, anybody who know anything go through this site mostly facepalming your "explanations" for everything.

Nikola Korbar
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Re: Onecoin new blockchain launch in Bangkok was just a show ?

Post by Nikola Korbar » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:06 am

Just nothing that can be connected to real life
It's your problem that you refuse to see what's going on, as your perception is purely to bash OneCoin, no matter what it does. You have aprroximately 1000 cryptocurrencies listed on the coincap, and lot others that aren't listed yet, so I can say that its not hard to find tech people do create a cryptocurrency for you ;)

You are the one who is embarassing yourself. Igor is clearly explaining using facts and common sence, while you ASSUME somethong and try to present that as a fact, which is misleading people. You always look for ways to bash OneCoin, and it's getting more and more funny. At first, haters were claiming that OneCoin operates on excel spreadsheet, then that it's using a scrypt, and now Bjorn's assumtions of SQL, which is also a nonsence.

You people will never learn your lesson, but will continue hating no matter what happens.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin new blockchain launch in Bangkok was just a show ?

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:40 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:38 pm
There's a lot of small transactions visible on backoffice blockchain view, which according to Pierre shows "detailed information", just nothing that can be connected to real life.
This is off topic. I tried to show here that timestamp of Genesis block matches with actual BKK local time when dr Ruja "started" new blockchain.
Also, I showed that times from back office database does not need to match blockchain timestamps cause those are different databases.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:38 pm
Again, I find it amusing that you talk about OneCoin having tech that is just coming to Bitcoin and Ethereum considering that:
- the white paper of the future advanced blockchain system doesn't even talk about this
- nobody knows any previous developers of OneCoin, NOBODY in the blockchain/cryptocurrency scene, but you say they have already "similar tech" to lightning network which is definitely no easy task even for an army of top developers.
No centralized system with revolutionary tech will disclose it in whitepaper too soon. Of course, that will bring skepticism.
Assuming there is some revolutionary tech, it is totally normal not to disclose tech people. Why do you even think that blockchain specialists are only people from decentralized market or Bitcoin? Do you think IBM and Microsoft will disclose their developers? It will be IBM blockchain etc.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:38 pm
I have to say, you are extremely good at creating bullshit explanation which may seem like good ones for non-techy people. Needless to say, anybody who know anything go through this site mostly facepalming your "explanations" for everything.
No, I would say you are extremely good at ignoring facts written and you are arrogant to declare your limited Bitcoin knowledge and assumptions as the truth. Neither you and I can say for 100% we are right. But I am right when I say that what you guys say is just your limited knowledge and assumptions. Opinions. So I am confident people will decide for them selves. If Onecoin becomes liquid after 2018, those smart tech people may go facepalm their idols whom they followed blindly. You also made a mistake: not "everybody who knows anything", you should say "anybody who knows Bitcoin" will facepalm this. That is ok.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Onecoin new blockchain launch in Bangkok was just a show ?

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:46 am

This whole site is full of assumptions and created explanations by Igor, like for example this "similar to lightning network" tech explanation.
Is there ANY other even hint to this, than Igor's assumption, when even the white paper of the OneCoin "future tech" doesn't mention anything about this kind of thing??
No, but nevertheless, "Igor knows". :D

And by the way, the "excel" was never any exact claim by anybody as far as I understood. It was just to explain to non-tech people that the coin is not really a real cryptocurrency with valid blockchain, but running in a traditional database, being just numbers on members' screen. That's what the excel referred to. So far there's still absolutely no cryptocurrency properties apparent for the members in OneCoin. There's nothing proving that OneCoin is more than just a SQL database coin, even after soon 3 years, even though that would be easy for the company to prove.

Even if you disagree with this, you can't point to any property of OneCoin, which would prove it can't be "numbers on a SQL database".

CryptoXpose
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Onecoin new blockchain launch in Bangkok was just a show ?

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:49 am

Do you think IBM and Microsoft will disclose their developers?
Maybe the companies won't disclose, but the community scene will know these people. And I don't think the companies will deny these developers putting their developer status in LinkedIn. But NOBODY knows anybody who has been developing the "OneCoin cryptocurrency". Now they brought in Marcelo with the white paper and future system, so they have one name which is known in the whole scene..

CryptoXpose
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Onecoin new blockchain launch in Bangkok was just a show ?

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:15 am

f Onecoin becomes liquid after 2018, those smart tech people may go facepalm their idols whom they followed blindly.
If OneCoin ever becomes liquid, OneCoin value goes to zero digits, as happens with ICO scams and other cryptocurrency scams, and exactly what happened with Ruja's previous "future of money" BigCoin scheme.

The difference between you and us is, that you will say "it's still not a scam, this can happen..". When everybody who has been saying OneCoin is a scam, had seen it after max 10 minutes of getting familiar with this scheme.

The "market cap" based on the company announced coin value is now over 280 BILLION euros. While this goes steadily as clock up, and OneCoins are "mined" at the steady 50000 in minute phase, all the stats show that visits to all company sites are going down.
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/onelife.eu
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/dealshaker.com
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/onecoin.eu

But of course the coin value will only go up "because the demand is so huge". :lol:

Here's a good Google Trend graph by Ari Widell, showing how OneCoin is in real world flatlining, even though it's claimed to be huge.
https://trends.google.fi/trends/explore ... e,litecoin

That comparison didn't even include Bitcoin...
So yeah, while this message was kind of off topic, it really wasn't. Because the new blockchain launch really was just a show. Why do you need this token mining, when Ruja could just create 1986580000 coins with a snap of her fingers. Why not pre-mine all coins in the same way? Answer: because then you couldn't sell these high priced packages with tokens and splits to ignorant people. That's why.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin new blockchain launch in Bangkok was just a show ?

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:34 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:46 am
This whole site is full of assumptions and created explanations by Igor, like for example this "similar to lightning network" tech explanation.
Is there ANY other even hint to this, than Igor's assumption, when even the white paper of the OneCoin "future tech" doesn't mention anything about this kind of thing?? No, but nevertheless, "Igor knows". :D
If I am assuming then what can we say about haters ;) You all assume things, not to say that you use limited Bitcoin knowledge to probe something completely different.
This "similar to lightning network" is becoming boring. I clearly wrote that if Bitcoin or Etherium implement lightning network solution then, not all transactions will be confirmed in the blockchain but in this side network that depends on the blockchain. I only said that Onecoin probably does confirmations in a similar way so I don't see what is your point with repeating this. If you say you disagree, then it is noted. Fine.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:46 am
And by the way, the "excel" was never any exact claim by anybody as far as I understood. It was just to explain to non-tech people that the coin is not really a real cryptocurrency with valid blockchain, but running in a traditional database, being just numbers on members' screen. That's what the excel referred to. So far there's still absolutely no cryptocurrency properties apparent for the members in OneCoin. There's nothing proving that OneCoin is more than just a SQL database coin, even after soon 3 years, even though that would be easy for the company to prove.
Yes, excel was mentioned in "laughing Onecoin" concept. Some professionals they are :) First you assume there is no blockchain then you mock it (not you directly). But I am starting to get angry that you are so stupid to think someone is creating a worldwide project of cryptocurrency and they are unable to fork any blockchain from github. This only proves that total amateurs to tech started anti Onecoin crap. It is devastating how tech guys hooked to that. But ok they were helped by the fact there is no explored such in Bitcoin so they were confused.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:46 am
Even if you disagree with this, you can't point to any property of OneCoin, which would prove it can't be "numbers on a SQL database".
True, the same stands for you. You just can not prove that there is no blockchain. "not all transactions are shown in back office viewer" is dumb argument cause even if it was just SQL all transactions could be shown there.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:49 am
Do you think IBM and Microsoft will disclose their developers?
Maybe the companies won't disclose, but the community scene will know these people. And I don't think the companies will deny these developers putting their developer status in LinkedIn. But NOBODY knows anybody who has been developing the "OneCoin cryptocurrency". Now they brought in Marcelo with the white paper and future system, so they have one name which is known in the whole scene..
If IBM does not want it's tech to leak, of course, developers will sign a contract to keep quiet about this. They already have them, but seems like no one knows them :D It is funny how Bitcoin community is so arogant to think they are the only ones who know blockchain tech... It is even more funny how much credit you guys give to LinkedIn. Developers who work for IBM, Google, Facebook do not need LinkedIn profile.
Also, seeing how Marcelo was swarmed, it is easy to see why Ruja does not want to disclose tech team.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Onecoin new blockchain launch in Bangkok was just a show ?

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:44 am

But I am starting to get angry that you are so stupid to think someone is creating a worldwide project of cryptocurrency and they are unable to fork any blockchain from github.
Actually I've suggested several times, that there might be some kind of blockchain fork running, maybe even just for show, but it's not connected to real world. Real world "mining" and coin operations happen in SQL, that's my view of it. I've personally witnessed how coins appeared on account during a 26 hour "blockchain maintanance". But as always there's always some "good" explanation.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Onecoin new blockchain launch in Bangkok was just a show ?

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:57 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:15 am
f Onecoin becomes liquid after 2018, those smart tech people may go facepalm their idols whom they followed blindly.
If OneCoin ever becomes liquid, OneCoin value goes to zero digits, as happens with ICO scams and other cryptocurrency scams, and exactly what happened with Ruja's previous "future of money" BigCoin scheme.
Sorry mister "third eye". You compare ICOs with no users and merchants to a company that has 3.2 million users and 40k merchants and rising.
How can value go to zero ;) Also Bigcoin was not Ruja's project.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:15 am
The "market cap" based on the company announced coin value is now over 280 BILLION euros.
Hmm, I might need to make a topic about this crap. Let me start your brain a bit. So, at October 01. Onelife had like 2.5 millon users and they all mined around 1 billion Onecoins. Market cap was around 7 billion. 20.5 billion Onecoin is mined since new blockchain started. Do you really think 700k users mined that much on even higher difficulty than before? Please, do not disgrace. Start using your brain. Not all coins are owned by users.
The company mines 50000OC per minute but not all of them count to market cap, cause only coins acquired by a user via tokens get to marketcap and gain value. We don't know how many coins is in the marketcap. But multiplying latest block height by 50k is not correct math :) It might be for total OC mined. But not all of them are in marketcap. The same as Ripple only released less than 40% of their tokens to the market but the rest of 62% is owned for them and they decide what to release. That is important in order to maintain somewhat stable value. So please do not make more jokes out of your assumptions guys. That is not market cap. In 2 years they would surpass Apple for God's sake guys...
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:15 am
While this goes steadily as clock up, and OneCoins are "mined" at the steady 50000 in minute phase, all the stats show that visits to all company sites are going down.
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/onelife.eu
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/dealshaker.com
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/onecoin.eu
Dealshaker rank is not in decline. Onelife is in decline since Dealshaker started. But from 6000 to 11000 is not so bad. That can also mean that other sites are growing faster, not just that Onelife is declining. People got their Coins and now they wait for IPO.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:15 am
Here's a good Google Trend graph by Ari Widell, showing how OneCoin is in real world flatlining, even though it's claimed to be huge.
https://trends.google.fi/trends/explore ... e,litecoin
This is reasonable too. You do know what Google says about Onecoin :) Since this is MLM expansion is made via distributors. They also try to warn people not to google Onecoin to avoid negative crap opinions. Almost all MLM companies have stable google trends. Take look at this:
https://trends.google.com/trends herbalife bitcoin amway avon
Just look how mlm companies have a straight line where bitcoin is subjected to the hype and media manipulation. It is popular I second that. Which is good.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:15 am
So yeah, while this message was kind of off topic, it really wasn't. Because the new blockchain launch really was just a show. Why do you need this token mining, when Ruja could just create 1986580000 coins with a snap of her fingers. Why not pre-mine all coins in the same way? Answer: because then you couldn't sell these high priced packages with tokens and splits to ignorant people. That's why.
Well, they could premine all in Genesis block but they didn't. What would they gain then? They could open classic ICO and fundraiser and attract their millions. No people would be educated. All participants who would join fundraiser would already be speculative people who want to join ICO just so they can profit later. Ruja wanted to avoid such people, she wanted the common man to be educated about cryptocurrencies and Onelife succeeded there cause even if someone refuses to join Onecoin, he is inevitably educated about cryptocurrencies and it will be easier for him to understand it if he hears or reads in mainstream media. Also, the majority of Education pack money (around 80%) goes back to people who are educating common people.
So what's the result?:
1) Educating people about cryptocurrencies and finances
2) Give chance for people who want to promote earn money (onelife members)
3) Making stable value for their coins
4) They get their millions this way too
5) Able to use Onelife to attract merchants
6) They attracted bitcoiners and skeptics

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest